your umbrella | woosan (compl...

By busyybee_

a story in which someone is kind enough to leave behind an umbrella. these characters are not mine, they are... More

author's note
chapter one - anomynous umbrella.
chapter two - a new friend?
chapter three - a depressing lunch.
chapter four - the day we met...
chapter five - i love you...!
chapter six - the love we share... <3
not a chapter but read this please!
school sucks
chapter seven - more-than-friendly visit.
chapter eight - unintended accident.
chapter ten - i need you!
chapter eleven - always by your side.
chapter twelve - little secret.
don't mind me editing my old chapters-
chapter thirteen - not a secret anymore.
chapter fourteen - unexpected visitor.
ey, this ain't a chapter, but ey
chapter fifteen - you knew?
chapter sixteen - café "double date"?
announcement + small apology
chapter seventeen - two confessions.
hehe... little problem...
i'm back!!
chapter eighteen - the end of something great.
thank you.
bonus chapter one | this was how fate decided it would go.
1k reads???!!
bonus chapter two | seongjoong
bonus chapter three | yungi
bonus chapter four | jongsang
bonus chapter five | woosan
new book!
THANKS FOR 2K!!!

chapter nine - all my fault...

207 10 0
By busyybee_

before this chapter starts, i just want to say this chapter contains mentions of fam!ly !ssues and slight ab!se. please read at your own risk!

thank you! — busybee <3

~~~

when jongho was allowed to leave the hospital, he needed someone to push him in his wheelchair.

he didn't know how to control it...

yeosang volunteered to do it since he felt guilty, it was technically his fault the accident happened.

let's just hope that jongho's okay with getting pushed by the person who did this to him in the first place...

a lot of people came up to jongho at school.

yeosang hated being the centre of attention.

at least it's better than how it used to be.

although he can't really do anything now, jongho is still his positive and cheerful self.

the more happy jongho was, the more guilty yeosang felt.

is he trying to hide his sadness?

is his mad at me for doing this to him?

does he hate me...?

yeosang eventually had to start slapping himself out of these negative thoughts before someone realised.

but someone realised.

♡♡♡

"see you guys tomorrow morning!" yunho grinned as he and mingi made their way to the school's exit.

"bye. have fun." wooyoung replied emotionlessly.

"come on youngie, be more happy!" san rolled his eyes at wooyoung's blank expression.

"y-youngie?" wooyoung repeated, face turning red.

i swear, this boy is gonna be the death of me...

hongjoong and seonghwa already had plans for the night.

they are going to binge watch a bunch of movies and series together.

it's mostly for the cuddling though... wooyoung sighed.

so that just left jongho and yeosang alone.

there was a big awkward silence (caw caw caw), before jongho decided to ask yeosang a question.

♡♡♡

"you tired, sangie?" jongho asked.

yeosang's heart did a leap at the nickname.

why are you doing this to me, choi jongho?

"i-i'm tired, yes."

"this might sound a bit selfish but... can you stay over at mine tonight?" jongho laughed nervously. "usually mum's home but tonight she's working extra hours."

...

yeosang couldn't resist.

"o-okay." he answered, not making eye contact with him.

then they didn't say a word to each other as yeosang pushed jongho home.

♡♡♡

"do you want a drink?" jongho asked. "you might have to take me there though, since... i can't go myself."

and that's my fault, i'm sorry.

"i'm good, thank you." yeosang replied.

yeosang stopped jongho in front of the tv, next to the couch, then sat down on the couch.

"hehe, i guess the good thing about being in a wheelchair is that if all you guys come over, there'll be more space on the couch." jongho giggled.

"pfft, what for?"

"maybe if yunho and mingi wanna cuddle? or hongjoong and seonghwa?" jongho listed.

"but i can't cuddle with you..." yeosang muttered quietly.

"what was that?" jongho questioned.

"n-nothing! let's watch something." yeosang suddenly grabbed the remote and switched on the tv, watching whatever was playing at that moment.

jongho stayed silent for a while, but then he spoke up.

"are you okay, yeosang?"

"h-huh? yeah, i'm fine! why are you asking?" yeosang lied.

"you've been acting so weird and distant lately. and now you're lying to me." jongho pouted.

"i-i'm not—" yeosang stopped himself before jongho got more frustrated.

"just... you can tell me what's wrong..."

...

"i'm sorry." yeosang murmured.

"what?"

"i said... i'm sorry!" tears streamed down yeosang's face as he let his emotions all out.

"woah, sangie! what are you apologising for?" jongho tried his best to turn himself around to face yeosang, but couldn't really do it.

"f-for hurting you! everything i-is my fault! i sent you to that h-horrid place, b-but why do you still like me?"

"it wasn't your fault, i just tripped!"

"because of me! because i always let my feelings get the better of me, and—"

"yeosang, you are the light of my life. of course i still like you, you really didn't do anything at all!"

"j-jongho..."

"yeosang, what do you mean by always let my feelings get the better of me, and horrid place?" jongho questioned.

...

"it's a long story..."

♡♡♡

"yeosangie!" my noona, sara, called me.

"yes sara-noona?"

"wanna listen to some music?"

"okie!" i rushed over to sara's side and we each had one earphone side in an ear.

the music was calming and it put me to sleep...

a few hours after, i woke up, feeling thirsty.

sara-noona told me not to leave the room without her permission but...

she was asleep.

i carefully took the earphone side out of my ear and quietly stood up and approached the door.

i stepped outside.

the lights were on downstairs, and down there i could hear... yelling?

i slowly went down the stairs and there i saw mama and papa.

mama was crying and dada was screaming at the top of his lungs, about something i didn't understand.

then i watched something i couldn't believe...

dada had slapped mama right across the face.

♡♡♡

everything was happening so fast.

one second i was downstairs witnessing something i couldn't believe.

the next second, sara-noona was down here, telling me to come back up.

but i stood there.

"you have to stop coming home late and staying up drinking alcohol until you pass out! we have kids!" mama cried.

"so what? i can do whatever i want, i don't need you to tell me what to do!" dada yelled back.

"fine then! if you really don't need me, then i'm leaving!"

"so be it!"

mama then stormed upstairs, leaving noona, dada and i alone together.

the atmosphere was tense.

ten minutes later, mama came back down with three full bags.

"come on kids. we're leaving." she whispered, passing me one bag, and sara-noona another.

"oh, no no no. you're not taking both of them." dada growled as noona and i were following mama out of the house.

he forcefully grasped my arm and pulled me back.

"mama!" i shouted. "noona!"

"sangie! mama, we need to go back for him!" sara-noona sniffled.

"i-it's too late now, sara." mama stated, as she took sara-noona's arm and dragged her out.

"noona!"

"sangie! just remember th-that i love you, a-and we'll meet again!" tears rolled down her cheeks as i cried back.

"noona, don't leave me! i love you too!"

~~~

hello everybody!

what do you think is gonna happen? is yeosang gonna find sara again? how is yeosang's father gonna treat him?

i don't really know what to think of this chapter... i don't know if i like it or not.

if you've caught on, you've probably noticed that i now have a schedule!

i will publish chapters on mondays around three-thirty p.m kst, or two-thirty a.m est. sorry if that's a bit difficult for you. it's the only time i can.

txt's new comeback releases in a couple hours!! oh my girl, i am super hyped and have been since that mma performance at the start of the year!!

judging by the preview, i think anti-romantic will be my favourite song. but the song i'm mostly excited for (other than the title track), is frost!

it just sounds really unique and i'm living for yeonjun's rap and hyuka's laugh. it also will probably be the +u music video, if things go the same as they did in the dream chapter.

(if you're confused, the +u songs have always corresponded with the album name.
e.g: the dream chapter: eternity — eternally)

dear sputnik also sounds like a song i would like! and hyuka helped producing it!

i can't wait for the title track though. seori is an amazing singer, her voice is so soothing and... mmm. (i'm so bad at explaining things!)

sorry for the long author's note! i'm just really excited for this comeback!

thank you so much for 200+ reads and 40+ votes! it might not be a lot, but to me it is. please keep voting and commenting~

have a great morning/afternoon/evening/night!

— busybee <3 31/05/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 10.2K 40
instagram au: in which san is a photographer and wooyoung is an instagram model (it's soft woosan, because I kinda needed it) *will include instagram...
32.6K 1K 18
A book of Woosan oneshots *may include other ATEEZ ships*
13.7K 423 15
Two guys that lived their lives separately finally meet because one of them needs a babysitter for his two young girls and the other one desperately...
830K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.