D.R.A.R.R.Y Supremacy

By hurryp0tta

Evil Harry in Slytherin. Now with new chapters where young President Coriolanus Snow from The Hunger Games en... More

1 - Not So Meet Cute
2 - Malfoy or Weasley?
3 - Arse to the Face
4 - Boat Ride
5 - No Snakes Allowed
6 - The Sorting Ceremony
7 - The Feast
8 - Slytherin Dungeon
9 - Showering with Draco
10 - The Motherfucking Spa
11 - The First Morning
12 - No More Peter
13 - Stopper Death
14 - The Restricted Section
15 - Lucius' Tip
16 - Slytherin Seeker
17 - Year Three... Already?
18 - Sirius Black
19 - Harry's Biggest Mistake
20 - Rumors and Regrets
21 - Umbridge Dies
22 - Forever Gorgeous
23 - Sharing is Money
24 - Coriolanus Snow's Invitation
25 - Trouble in Paradise
26 - Spa Night with Snow
27 - Going In Deep
Coriolanus Snow's Rise to Presidency

Prologue

32.6K 669 389
By hurryp0tta

"This is a disaster, Professor Dumbledore! An' a thumpin' big one I'd wager." Hagrid frantically paced around the headmaster's study, looking wildly disturbed as he pulled on his mangled beard, his eyes darting madly across the room as if searching for a miracle.

"Calm down, Hagrid," said Dumbledore, who was sitting behind his desk. "What is it?"

"It's Harry, Sir! Harry Potter!" Hagrid exclaimed with mania. "He's all evil an' creepy!"

"Now, now, Hagrid, how could a young boy be so, as you've described, evil and creepy?"

"He's mad, I tell yeh, mad! Firs' I went an' burst inside them Dursleys' hut, an' I tol' Harry he was a wizard, then he said to me, 'You shoulda tol' me that ten years ago!' Then I took him to Diagon Alley, an' he brought his pet snake, said he got it from the zoo, an' you know what he said, Professor? Said he was a parseltongue! An' I saw it! Saw it with my own two eyes, Harry an' his snake hissing at each other, it was mad creepy, I tell yeh!"

"Calm down now, Hagrid, surely that's fine-"

"That ain't all to it, Professor! No, that ain't all! So we went to Diagon Alley, an' I bought him an owl, a snowy white one, an' yeh know what he did, Professor? Yeh know what the ruddy boy did? He went an' fed the owl to his bloody snake! Now yeh see, Professor? This boy's mad! Wouldn't surprise me if he went an' turned out darker than the dark lord himself!"

"Thank you, Hagrid," said Professor Dumbledore, seeming to finally understand the gravity of the situation. "I suppose I'll keep a close eye on the boy."

A/N

Welcome to the circus! I hope you'll like this story.

Shameless A/N that you don't have to read:

I posted a NSFW / R-18 / smut Drarry story as well so if you wanna see that, feel free to check it out on my account! It's called "[Drarry] Sex Starved Slytherins"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 80 46
"You w-w-what?" Draco whispered as his face went pale. "I- I- love you Draco Malfoy. And I always have! And I can't help it! I've tried and tried to...
8.8K 97 18
draco gives him the faintest of smiles. he rips apart from harry and stares into his eyes. harry's eyes contain the world's amount of love, affection...
73.1K 2.1K 23
Tears fell out of her bright baby blue eyes. She didn't even care her makeup was smearing. "I thought you'd changed" she choked through her latest so...
158K 4.3K 80
{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. IN ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME OF THE DIALOG I MAKE UP FOR MY CHARATERS...