3 - Arse to the Face

The red-haired boy's head drooped miserably as he left the compartment and slid the door shut, leaving Harry and Draco shaking hands as Salazar lay next to Harry.

"Harry Potter," Draco repeated Harry's name, squinting at him as they shook hands for much longer than they should. "Harry Potter... That name rings a bell... Oh, right, you're the one who killed the dark lord."

Harry finally let go of Draco's hand. "I'm pretty sure he's not dead, Draco. He'll be back."

"And what will you do if he returns?" Draco asked.

"It depends," Harry replied.

"Depends on what?" Draco pressed.

"Of course, I'll have to see if there's anything I can get from him," said Harry. "And I'll want to know what his plans are. I don't kill without knowing my victim first, Draco."

"So you've killed someone before?"

Harry snickered as he remembered the time he nearly murdered his cousin Dudley. "Almost."

"Almost?" Draco repeated, sounding disappointed. "Got cold feet, did you?"

"I never get cold feet," Harry said with such a creepy smile that goosebumps erupted all over Draco's body.

"I-I see," Draco mumbled. "I'm gonna get some sleep, barely got any since I spent the night being lectured by my father. Should I keep one eye open or will you control your urge to kill me just this once?"

Harry sniggered and shook his head. "Shut up and get some sleep already, I need my peace and quiet."

~

As Draco slept, stretched out on the seat and lying flat on his back, a voice echoed through the train: "We will be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes' time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately."

Harry decided to wake Draco up the unconventional way.

He stood and sat on Draco's face.

The weight of Harry's body was more than enough to send Draco gasping underneath Harry's arse.

Harry stood and released Draco's face, doubling back with laughter as Draco sputtered all sorts of curses.

Even Salazar was laughing.

"I swear, Potter, if that's your idea of waking people up, I'm bribing the staff to make sure I don't end up being roommates with you," Draco fumed, exiting the train as Harry laughed uncontrollably, trailing behind him with Salazar wrapped around his neck.

Harry shivered in the cold night air. Then a lamp came bobbing over the heads of the students, and Harry heard a familiar voice: "Firs' years! Firs' years over here!"

Hagrid's big hairy face beamed over the sea of heads. His eyes landed on Harry, and his smile instantly dropped, his face twisting with fear.

"Uhhhhh all righ', no-no more'n four to a boat!" Hagrid yelled, sounding distracted and slightly deranged as he climbed into a boat in a hurry, ushering the red-haired boy and a frizzy-haired girl into the same boat.

Draco climbed into an empty boat and helped Harry into it even though he still hadn't forgiven him for sitting on his face.

A boy holding a toad stood beside the boat with a bashful smile on his face. "Can I join you? All the other boats are full."

The boy's toad suddenly lept from the boy's hands and into the boat, and within seconds, Salazar gobbled it up in one swallow.

"Trevor!" the boy cried out in horror, his eyes as large as saucers as he stared at the snake that ate his pet.

"Are you joining us or not?" Draco asked irritably as Hagrid shouted, "Everyone in? Neville, hurry up an' climb into that boat already!"

"O-okay," Neville squeaked, clearly terrified as he climbed into the boat and sat next to Draco, placing himself as far away as possible from Harry and his snake.

Harry handed Neville two oars, which he accepted out of fear.

"Alright, you row," Harry told Neville. "Draco, get your arse over here," he added, patting the empty space next to him.