𝐡𝐞𝐫 // 𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐱𝐫�...

By hypnos_99

nihachu x reader With her, spring bloomed all over again. Royal au Not real shipping Warnings Cursing, bruis... More

𝟏 ༊*·˚
𝟐 ༉‧₊˚.
𝟑 ༊*·˚
𝟒 ༉‧₊˚.
𝟓 ༊*·˚
𝟔 ༉‧₊˚.
𝟕 ༊*·˚
𝟖 ༉‧₊˚.
𝟗 ༊*·˚
𝟏𝟎 ༉‧₊˚.
𝟏𝟏 ༊*·˚
𝟏𝟐 ༉‧₊˚.
𝟏𝟑 ༊*·˚
𝟏𝟒 ༉‧₊˚.
𝐀/𝐍 ❤️
𝟏𝟔 ༉‧₊˚.
𝟏𝟕 ༊*·˚
𝐀/𝐍 ❤️
𝟏𝟕 ༊*·˚
𝟏𝟖 ༉‧₊˚.
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 <𝟑

𝟏𝟓 ༊*·˚

1.8K 77 46
By hypnos_99

⊰ ♛ ⊱

''Cause everything you do
I adore

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ 3rd pov ☽

Niki and y/n laid on the grass, their shoulders touching lightly and their hands intertwined. A blue sky hovered them while they tried to figure out figures of clouds passing by.

'That one looks like a cat!"
Niki pointed up, a smile on her face.

Y/n didn't bother to see the cloud, they were softly staring at her and how her face lightened up with every cloud she labeled.

'Oh! Look, that one looks like a heart!'
Her smile only brightened up more and her eyes glinted with pure happiness.

The knight's smile only grew too, they didn't even noticed how each passing second it grew.

Words could not describe this moment.
But both knew they longed for more moments like this one. More afternoons spent laying on fields, observing clouds, observing each other, pink blush and blue skies.

The clouds slowly started to turn gray alongside the sky.

'Looks like it's going to rain'
Y/n said, furrowing at the change of clear shades to grayer ones. The knight stood up and held a hand out for Niki.

As Niki reached out for it and their fingers touched slightly, y/n vanished into thin air.
Niki sat there astonished. Widened eyes and her lips slightly apart.
She looked around frantically not knowing what happened.
Then as she was looking around, she saw y/n. Further. Their image looking like it was going to melt  into a puddle along with the rain.
'Niki, aren't you coming?'
She heard them ask.
But she didn't have the chance to answer, y/n dissolved once again...

Niki couldn't figure out if the water drops streaming down her cheeks were the sky's cries or her own. It blurred her sight and the image once beautiful turned into a stain.
As she tried screaming for y/n, it felt like she lost her voice, like roses were growing on her throat and thorns didn't allow her to speak.

'Princess!'
A voice reached out.

'Princess?'
It kept trying to reach out.

'Niki?!'
It did.

Niki sat up and found herself gripping the sheets of her bed. The material wrinkling on her fists. Her once blurry vision was now just small tears forming on her eyes.

"Princess, are you alright?"
She heard the voice coming from the doorway. She turned to see one of the maids.

"Yes Tina, sorry"
She sighed.

"No need to apologize princess, I'm here to help to get ready for the ball"
Tina smiled sweetly at her.

Niki slowly nodded. Her form gently shaking.
She silently prayed on her mind that their runaway didn't turn like the dream- nightmare she just had.

"Alright then, should we start with your hair?"
Tina asked with a soft tone seeing the princess was somewhat frightened.

Niki nodded once again, afraid if she spoke she would break into tears right there and then.

Tina didn't ask more questions, not wanting to stress the princess. She didn't even mention how she almost slept the whole afternoon.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

☾ time skip ☽

Niki looked at herself on the mirror. Her hair falling into her shoulder.
Her reflection stared right back at her. None of them smiling. Just a blank stare. Almost emotionless.

The sun started to set, meaning Niki had to head to the room where the ball would take place.

She furrowed her eyebrows at this.
She had to go there. In a room full with faces time blurred, a room with names she felt unamused with.

"You should start heading there now..."
Tina said as politely as she could.

Niki looked at her through the mirror. She nodded with a smile while grabbing her mask. With that she walked to where her parents awaited.

Her steps were so loud on the empty halls. So quiet and lonely.

She walked into the ball room. Where chandeliers hanged from the tall roofs.

"Oh Niki! You look beautiful!"
Her mom said with a smile.
Her father also wore a smile.
Maybe it was wrong, but she felt exhausted of all these smiles.

"Thanks mom"
Niki murmured, preparing herself mentally for when guests started to fill the room. Probably with more smiles. She wrinkled up her nose bridge at the image of more people with more smiles. She didn't feel like smiling. Not after her nightmare. She feared that the runaway would turn badly. But she really wanted to run away with them. She really wanted them. It couldn't turn out wrong. It just couldn't.

"Oh! The guests are arriving!"
Her mother beamed and passed her hands through imaginary wrinkles on her dress.

And just as Niki expected, the room started to fill with people who also wore masks and smiles.
But between nameless faces she caught a glimpse of techno and his brothers.
She let out a sigh in relief.
Techno made eye contact with her and waved slightly. Wilbur took notice of this and followed his brother's gaze. He waved too at the princess.

She walked over to them trying to evite as many people as she could.

"Niki, you look lovely"
Wilbur smiled at her. Niki felt herself smile too. This smile didn't felt forced.

"Thanks Will, you don't look too bad yourself"
She returned the compliment.

"Yeah, you look nice"
Techno agreed with his brother.

That's when Niki knew the night wouldn't be as bad as she feared. She had her best friends with her. And Tommy, too. It was going to be a good night with a better outcome. She just had to wait for it.

Just wait for it.

⊰ ♛ ⊱

A/N
I just want the friendship Wilbur and Niki have. Also, Niki and techno's friendship is quite underrated.
NOW GO DRINK WATER AND EAT.
NOW, YOU BEAUTIFUL MF.
Lyrics at the top from 'Luv Note' by Chloe Moriondo.
I actually got inspired from that song to write this book.

💖💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...
199K 6.7K 75
"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?" ʟɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʏ/ɴ, ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ɪs ᴍᴇssʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʟᴇᴀ...
55.9K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
12K 245 13
A warm hearted and drama filled story between You and Niki! Mainly focused in the smp but won't follow too closely to the lore path. (lore added fo...