smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

forty-seven

1.2K 56 46
By vickie_org

"his daughter keeps shipping us" namjoon said as he ate lunch with hoseok, "you know, 3 year olds say a lot of nonsense but some predict things so in conclusion, you guys wee meant to be"

namjoon scoffed, "i haven't been in a relationship in years, i'm not too sure about this" he sighed, "you're sweet and caring, what can go wrong?" hoseok asked, desperate for his friend to get in a relationship.

"everything!" namjoon huffed, "what if he doesn't like me?" he asked, hoseok rolled his eyes, "you said he works like 5 minutes from here. let's go" hoseok said, dragging his friends arm.

namjoon rolled against the ground and fake cried, "seok please no" he whined, hoseok was a relationship expert.

"i'm yoongi and i'll be taking your server for today. can i get anything started for you?" yoongi asked, taking his notepad and smiling at both boys.

his eyes were on namjoon, the boy who looked so pretty, "i'll have a coke and what about you seok?" namjoon asked, hoseok hummed, "what do you recommend?"

"the lemonade! namjoon likes it" yoongi said, hoseok knew by the look of yoongi that he liked namjoon, "i'll have that" hoseok said, yoongi nodded and wrote that down.

"anything else?" yoongi asked, if he was being honest, he was mad and jealous. who was this man? why did they stared at each other like they were in love?

"that's it, thank you" namjoon said, with that, yoongi left, he was pissed as  he went to get their drinks.

"why are you mad?" jungkook asked, yoongi was practically growling at this point, "you know the guy i've been telling you about? he's in with another guy" he scoffed, jungkook hummed.

"but he almost confessed to you, i doubt that's his boyfriend" jungkook said, yoongi sighed, "the dude is pretty too" he groaned, he wanted to cry.

"are you going to cry?" jungkook asked, concern written on his face as he looked at the small boy,  "i can't cry! i don't need a man! i've been thriving with minji" he huffed, quickly wiping his tears and going to deliver the drinks.

"he remembers you order! that's love!" hoseok said, namjoon sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"and the stare he gives you! he's in love" hoseok practically squealed, namjoon hummed, "you think so?"

hoseok nodded, "my boyfriend doesn't even do that! we argue about socks on the ground for gosh's sake" he scoffed, namjoon laughed.

yoongi set the drinks down, "would you guys like to order?" he asked, both boys nodded, placing their orders.

yoongi brought them a free slice of cake and a singular fork, figuring they were a couple.

"why just one fork, yoongi-ah?" namjoon chuckled, "because you guys are a couple, right?" yoongi asked, raising a brow, "what?! no! he's a 148 iq but a dumbass at the same time. i wouldn't date him for a million dollars, and i have a boyfriend" hoseok laughed, yoongi turned red.

"o-oh! i'm sorry" he laughed, he needed to bring another slice of cake for namjoon, "i-i shouldn't have assumed! o-oh gosh, this is embarrassing" he frowned, he wanted to cry.

"don't worry yoongi, hoseok is just my friend" namjoon smiled, yoongi was embarrassed. he wanted to cry.

"i want to cry. this is the most embarrassing thing i've done as a server, i'm putting in my 2 weeks" he joked, "just kidding but i'm so sorry" he bowed, "don't worry yoongi" namjoon said.

"why is it free?" namjoon asked, making eye contact with yoongi, "i feel embarrassed" he said, he was still sweating from the situation.

"yoongi-ah, it was a mistake. don't sweat it. even the school principal thought hoseok and i were dating because we work together a lot. don't worry" he said, yoongi sighed, "i still feel bad, i'm sorry" he bowed and left, he was definitely going to go cry from embarrassment.

"poor boy" hosoek sulked, "but anyways, he definitely likes you. if you confess, i'll give you 500 dollars" hoseok said, namjoon scoffed, throwing his head back.

"fine, 300 dollars and that dumbass bonsai plant you want" hoseok said, namjoon grinned, "two bonsais and 400 dollars"

hoseok rolled his eyes,  "no, 300 and 1 bonsai. if he confesses first, i'll drown all your plants" he said, namjoon gasped, "rude as hell"

"use your brain hoseok, no wonder you teach prek. consider the fact i haven't had a relationship in years! i don't know how to confess" he frowned, hoseok sighed and scoffed.

"first of all, i teach prek because i love kids, not because i'm dumb. two, i am using my brain, you'd know that if you paid attention in college. three, any way works as long as you get your message across" hoseok said, namjoon sighed, "i'll figure it out"

yoongi

HELP IM GONNA FUCKING CRY THIS IS HUMILIATING

seokjin

HUH

yoongi

namjoon and his friend came to eat where i work and i was mad, i got jealous or wtv. but i still got them a piece of cake and a single fork bc couple lovy dovy things

TURNS OUT THEY'RE NOT DATING

this is humiliating

seokjin

💀

at least you still have a man

yoongi

DO U SERIOUSLY THINK HE WANTS TO DATE ME AFTER THIS??!?!!

seokjin

IT'S A MISTAKE

everyone makes mistakes

yoongi

ig

idk 🤣

how's ur essay

seokjin

had to email my teacher for a 1 day extension bc i couldn't stop crying 🤣

minji pls be a millionaire and pay ur father back

yoongi

she said she wants to be like miss lee because she's nice

or she wants to design ??

idk i think she'll go into interior design

seokjin

minji give me money

yoongi

BAHSHSH

she's so sweet i love her

seokjin

she got it from you

yoongi

idk maybe

been thinking a lot lately

seokjin

about?

yoongi

will donghyun ever meet minji?

would minji ever want to meet him?

she asked me the other day about and was understanding about it

seokjin

yoongi, if im being completely honest, minji would kick his ass

she has no mercy

especially when she's a teen 💀💀if he ever seed that man, he'll pray he could go back in time

yoongi

STOP 😞 i don't want her to grow up

seokjin

even if she's grown up, she'll still love you yoongi

you're the only person who raised her

yoongi

ig

but still

anyways

i'll talk to u later

seokjin

okk i will finish my essay

"do you like my appa?" minji asked at dismissal. after the incident with the teacher, namjoon was always next to minji at dismissal.

"why do you ask?" he questioned, his cheeks red, "because you guys were hugging on the couch yesterday. jinnie and kookie do that because they're boyfriends" she said, namjoon chuckled.

"i like your appa but shh" namjoon said, minji gasped, she was definitely going to tell yoongi, "gonna tell appa!"

namjoon whined, "no minji!" he frowned, seeing that yoongi was walking towards them to pick the small girl up.

"appa! mr.kim likes you! like boyfriends!" she said, jumping on to the boy, both boys turned red, "i-i'll see you l-later" yoongi smiled widely, waving his hand.

"he actually likes me?" yoongi asked as he had a tea party with the girl, minji grinned, "yes! same thing as jinnie and jungkookie!" she said, yoongi sighed and hummed.

"why do you want me to get a boyfriend?" he asked, 'drinking' his tea, "because you always cry to jinnie about not having one" she said, giving her bear some tea.

"fair point" he hummed, anything for his daughter.

yoongi

so um

hi

namjoon

hi

yoongi

uhh

so u like me?

romantically?

namjoon

yes

yoongi

i do too

namjoon

oh really?

yoongi

yes

namjoon

now what

yoongi

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP IN YEARS

namjoon

I HAVEN'T BEEN IN ONE SINCE HIGH SCHOOL

yoongi

PLS

ok we will be awkward together 🤞🤞

namjoon

are people who are dating, boyfriends?

yoongi

idk...

i think so

so would that make us boyfriends??

namjoon

i guess so

FUCK

my plants 😭

my friend said that if i confessed first, he would give me 300 dollars and bonsai tree and if you confessed first, he would drown my plants

yoongi

shh just lie

i love ur plants

they're so namjoon

namjoon

is that good

yoongi

yes

ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

so

r we boyfriends......

namjoon

i think so

pls i haven't been in a relationship since high school so let's just say yes

yoongi

makes sense

im happy :]

namjoon

i am too :]

"what the actual fuck?" yoongi said out loud as he set his phone down, minji gasped, "appa time out!" she said, "i'm sorry! but guess what" he said, minji hummed and shrugged.

"i have a boyfriend!" he grinned, he was so happy, his gummy smile was on full display, "wow! appa has boyfriend! just like jinnie" she grinned, yoongi spinned the girl, making her giggle.

he was happy.

yoongi

SEOKJIN

GEUSS WHAT

seokjin

UMSNBDH IDKK

yoongi

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

A BIYFTNSDNBZ

SO HAPPY

seokjin

YOONGI

UR GROWN UP

gonna cry

yoongi

NO IM HAPPY

HAPPY HAPPY

i feel rlly happy

min is happy

seokjin

im happy too

if u need me to babysit so u can guys go on dates just lmk

yoongi

i don't want to put that responsibility on you hyung

seokjin

dw i want kids

minji is training me for that 🤞

yoongi

wait till you clean the shit that goes all the way to their back

seokjin

HUH?!?

but they're small

their shit can't be that big

yoongi

trust me seokjin

minji was a few inches when she was born and she still managed to do that, they're shocking 😇

or the throw up

ew i hated burping her but i needed to bc she could get sick or smth

seokjin

maybe i'll just adopt a newborn 😇

yoongi

they'll still throw up and poop

very disgusting 😇

seokjin

well

damnit

yoongi

babies are still cute though

would have another one

actually idk

i want 3 children at most

seokjin

?!!??!!

you amaze me

EVEN AFTER THE DISGUSTING SHIT?!

yoongi

YES

and even after the morning sickness, dumbass cravings, sensitivity to smells, gaining 25 pounds, nausea, being sensitive, having nothing to wear.

and even after i had a breakdown at a baby store because everything overwhelmed and i started crying on the floor.

props to some employee named koko who sat me down and gave me hotlines to call

and she gave me orange juice 🙌

seokjin

maybe having children isn't for me 🤣

GOD WTAF YOONGI

yoongi

BUT

you get a cute baby

and you get to put them in cute clothes 😞😞😞😞

and they're so tiny 😞😞

and they're little giggles 😞😞

and the pictures 😞😞 and their smile

😞😞

seokjin

but they don't have teeth???

yoongi

OKAY?!??!???!???!?!!!?!

it's still cute 😠😠😠😠😠😠

goodbye i want another child 😞😞😞

a baby just tiny little baby

seokjin

with namjoon ?

yoongi

no bc what if he doesn't love me later on

just a thought

seokjin

well i hope u can have a baby 🙏🙏

yoongi

ty 🙏

ok i gotta do hw

yoongi was happy, extremely happy.

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: now what.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.9K 39
"𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’š!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’π’”π’†π’π’Œ π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...
102K 4.7K 30
β€’Name : Park Jimin β€’Sex : Male β€’Age : 21 β€’Behaviour : Bipolar. Gets angry if something annoys him. Do not disturb him when he is doing something. Beh...
115K 2.8K 21
you and Yoongi have been enemies since you were children his carefree attitude has always clashed with your work hard mentality but during a company...