Be Still My Heart

由 kpowd20

When Peter is healed by one of his classmates, she is brought to the Avengers Facility per Stark's request. A... 更多

First Encounter
Newest Avenger
Healing Requires Sacrifice
Training Day
Let Me Earn a Scar
Troubled Past (Warning: Sensitive Topics)
Human Heater
Happy Place
Vulnerability
About Last Night
New Suit
Bulletproof?
Relationship Goals
Nightmares
Long Flight
Splitting Skulls
Stone Cold and No More Tears Left To Cry
In The Moment
Alcohol and Pong: What Could Go Wrong?
Fueled by Anger and Alcohol
Too Stubborn to be Left Behind
A Mess of Laughter and Kisses
You Upset the Kid
Bingo
Cuff Him
Project Taijitu
Lazy Day
In My Defense, It Snuck Up On Me Too
I Hate Surprises
A Blinding Light
Breaking Distance
Tied Up At The Moment
No Chance In Hell
Ms. Wanda Maximoff
Sleep Deprived
Soaked
Sokovian Girlfriend
Stark's Weakness
Level Seven
The Test
The Good Side of Drew
Cohesive Unit
Surveillance Feeds
Granddaughter of Who?
Two Faced
Don't Call Me That
Surprise Attack
Desperate is Dangerous
Grace
Full Circle
New Recruits
Breaking Point
Hydra Coding Gone Wrong
Escapism
Is It Worth The Risk? (R Rated Chapter)
Preparation
It's Time
Rescue Mission
Big Happy Family
Sequel

What's Mine Is Yours

1.6K 55 0
由 kpowd20

Y/N POV-

I barely sleep as I think about our upcoming day. I carefully pull my arm out from under Wanda and roll out of bed slipping quietly out my bedroom door. It is still early enough that most everyone is asleep, everyone except Nat. Her door is cracked open but no one is inside.

I walk into the kitchen to find Nat leaning over her cup of coffee at the counter deep in thought. "Hey Nat," she sleepily looks up at me. "Hey Y/N, why are you up? It's still pretty early." Nat has some bags forming under her eyes, and she just looks worn down. I guess I wasn't the only one awake last night.

"Couldn't sleep any more. Was up almost all night." Nat hums in agreement. "Same here." She pours me a cup of coffee and slides it to me. I lean over the counter next to Nat. Neither of us needs to say anything to know why we didn't sleep. This mission has everyone worried.

My eyes catch on the Monopoly board game still untouched after we stepped away to eat pie last night. "I should probably clean that up." I set my coffee cup down on the counter and take a step away when Nat catches my arm. "Leave it. Peter has a thing about board games, let him do it."

She releases her grip on my arm as I return to my previous spot next to her. There is so much I want to say to her but the only thing I manage to get out of my head is, "If something happens to me." She doesn't let me get any further. "Don't talk like that. You both will come home."

Nat fills up her cup of coffee and adds more to mine. "But if it happens," again she doesn't let me get far. "You know I will. I'll do everything in my power to help her, but you need a better mentality. Don't you want your future with her?"

She knows I do. "Of course." I hear a bedroom door click open. "Then make it happen. No other options. I want to be an aunt one day." Nat smiles at her comment as Wanda walks into the kitchen just barely missing our conversation. Her eyebrows are knit together as she approaches us.

"Hey babe, why are you up? It's still early." She doesn't say anything initially. She just walks up and drops her head onto my shoulder wrapping her arms around me, "I got cold. My human heater left me." I set my coffee down and hold her against me. I love this childish side of her that I get to see in the mornings.

"How about I make some breakfast, hmm?" Nat walks over to the fridge and starts pulling out stuff to cook. Wanda pulls back and picks up my coffee lifting it up to her lips. "Um, excuse me. That's mine."

The smile on her face as she looks at me across the lip of the coffee mug only serves to remind me again and again of why I fell in love with her. It's the little things she does.

"We're dating. What's yours is mine." I place my hand on her hip drawing her closer to me. "And what about yours, is it mine?" She shakes her head no with a cute giggle. Her nose scrunches up as she speaks, "Nope, doesn't work like that."

She tucks the coffee against her chest as she leans into me. Today is not the day to choose violence like poking her hip or tickling her. We both just need the comfort.

I kiss the side of her head eliciting an almost silent 'aw' from Nat as she turns on the stovetop. "It's fine. You can have my coffee." Wanda nuzzles into me more, a smile covering her face.

The morning is gone before we know it and Stark's driver is ready to drive us into town. We all stand in the living room, Wanda's and my bag sitting on the floor next to us as we prepare for goodbyes. Peter gets teary as Wanda turns to him first for a hug.

"We'll be back before you know it." Wanda ruffles his hair knowing it frustrates him. He swats his hand at her, a quiet, wet laugh escaping his throat. Peter nods his head acknowledging the comment and wipes his eyes quickly as Wanda steps back. "I know. I'll be waiting for another movie night and more of your cooking."

I step up to Nat and embrace her tightly. I lean in close to her ear so only she can hear, "You're going to make a great aunt one day." I pull back and Nat smiles. "Hell yeah, I will." Wanda moves in for a hug next from her. She holds onto Nat longer than she did Peter.

"We'll move in for your extraction as soon as we can. Just give us the word. We'll keep constant monitoring on the mics in your ears." Nat is one of the only other people Wanda seems to trust almost as much as me. Her words have a calming effect on Wanda.

I can tell Wanda is trying to hold it together now. We don't really know how long this mission is going to take and we can't ruin our chance to cut the Hydra head responsible for all the human testing being conducted.

Our goodbyes with Steve and Stark are quicker. Steve hugs each of us before we follow Stark into the garage. We drop our bags into the trunk of the car before Stark says anything, "We'll be monitoring your trackers and mics. If something happens, we'll know."

He hesitates for a second before continuing. The car is running and he knows we need to go. "Last thing, if the mission gets compromised, alert us. We can extract early and find another way. Both of you are coming home from this, okay?" This is the most sentimental I have seen him.

"Promise. Thanks for everything, Stark. We'll see you soon hopefully." I open the door for Wanda then slip in behind her into the car. Stark shuts the door after us and stands in the driveway watching us pull away from the facility, his hands crossed against his chest.

Wanda sat in the middle seat to be closer to me when she crawled into the car. I reach over and take her hand in mine resting them in her lap. She drops her head down onto my shoulder, both of us watching the scenery change through the front window of the car.

We pull up to the little café about twenty minutes before twelve. I grab our bags from the back of the car then walk with Wanda over to the outdoor seating. The driver pulls away leaving us alone.

There are no suspicious vehicles surrounding the building yet but they're coming. We sit down at a small corner table with both of our backs to the building so we can watch the parking lot and streets leading towards us.

A short girl who looks barely old enough to be out of high school comes up to our table. "Good morning, what can I get started for you two today?" Wanda's shoulders are tense next to me as I turn to ask her, "Do you want anything?"

Wanda shakes her head no. I turn back to our waitress. "Can I get a large, iced coffee to go? We are meeting some people and don't know how long we will be here." I pull out a twenty and hand it to her. "You can keep the change."

The girl takes the twenty and nods her head smiling as she hurriedly walks away to get my coffee. I reach over next to me placing my hand on Wanda's leg. "Hey, look at me." Wanda lifts her chin barely meeting my eyes. "I'm right here. Everything is going to be okay."

The waitress comes back with my coffee and sets it down in front of me on the table. Her eyes glance over to my hand resting on Wanda's leg before she looks back at me, her bubbly demeanor dims.

She clears her throat as she takes a slight step back from us. "Um, if you need anything else, please let me know." She nods her head once then backs away to do her rounds for her other tables.

"She couldn't take her eyes off you." I put my attention back on Wanda next to me. "Yeah well, I only have eyes for you." I squeeze her leg lightly as a small smile forms on her lips.

Wanda reaches forward and grabs the coffee taking a small sip before setting it back down. "Don't say anything." I lift my hands in defense of myself quietly laughing. "Wasn't going to. Remember? What's mine is yours."

I place my hand back down onto her leg then see a white van turn onto the street. It parks out front of the little place but no one gets out of the vehicle. They're five minutes early.

"Wanda, our one o'clock. See the van?" She nods her head. "That's probably them." Right on cue the phone I called Drew initially on dings with a text, "White van. Knock on the door closest to the sidewalk and we'll open up." I tilt the phone to show Wanda then click it off placing it back into my pocket.

"Here we go," we each pick up our bags and push in our chairs discreetly. Wanda picks up the coffee for me as I place my hand on the small of her back to follow her out of the seating area. We walk close together, my hand stays locked onto her back.

The little man lights up white telling us to cross the street. I mumble through my lips so only Wanda can hear me. "Two men in the front seats. Neither is Drew. He is probably in the back." We slow down as we get to the van. I set my bag down next to my feet and lift my hand up to the side of the van door knocking three times.

Wanda and I lock eyes once more before the door clicks and slides open. Drew is kneeling directly inside the door. He extends his hands to take our bags setting them down behind the driver's seat.

Wanda steps in first and sits in a seat along the far wall. I step into the van and sit down in the seat next to her, our legs completely touching as we take in the plain interior of the van. Drew shuts the door behind us then takes his seat across from us, "Y/N, Wanda, welcome back to Hydra."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

724 3 25
What happens when a 17 year old girl enters the MCU without any explanation? Will she find the love of her life... or will she get betrayed by the on...
16.7K 383 24
TW: Mature Audiences Only (18+) Y/n has had major anger issues since she can remember. So bad, that Hydra kidnapped her when she was young and used i...
6.5K 162 5
Synopsis: AU! There is a new intern gets tangled up in the mess that is Stark Industries employees. Wanda was paired with her to show her the ropes o...
21.5K 507 23
*Set after AOU but before CW* An adventure right after Wanda joins the team, the way she builds up a relationship with all the members of the team, a...