Love Worth Dying For (RusAme)

By xxxbrandikaixxx

Trigger warning: Abuse, self harm/suicide, trauma/violence, homophobia (For storytelling purposes, I fully su... More

The School Bully
Super Ultra Mega Prank Wars
Just Like Prison
Girl of my Dreams
Revenge
The Fight
Exploration
The Truth
Math Tutor
Comrade
He's Not a Monster
Childhood
Improvement
Finally Appreciated
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Graduation
The Loch
Game Night
Nightmares
Welcome to the Red Parade
Gulag
Awakening
Coming Out
Gay Best Friend
Pet Russian
Dad's Toy
Homophobia
Regrets
Apologies
I Hate You, I Love You
Lemon

Party!!!!!!

1.4K 36 149
By xxxbrandikaixxx

America's POV:

It was finally the day of the party. Can I just say I'm so glad the school year is finally over? The teachers were very rough on me but luckily I would be allowed to graduate and I would never have to go to that hellhole again. Although I would miss seeing my friends every day and some of my classes like my art class. Speaking of which my final painting was me and Russia sitting in an abandoned building together. I was quite proud of it. Oh yeah, we also got an A+ on the astronomy project. Our group got the best grade in the whole class. I was quite impressed Russia knew so much about the subject and how much he helped out.

Anyways it was time to get ready for the party. Instead of wearing a usual hoodie I put on a denim vest with an eagle wing pattern on the back and some black skinny jeans and combat boots. I redid my nails, put some band bracelets and a spiked choker on and finally slapped on my favorite sunglasses. I remember the rumors of people thinking I was blind or missing an eye or something because I always wore them but really 1. They make me look AWESOME and 2. The sun is a deadly laser.

"I'm ready Nada!!!!!!" I called out to my brother.

"Cool let's all get in the truck and I'll drive you guys!" He replied.

"But I want to ride my Harley there!!!!!"

"Dude I already know you're gonna be drinking so I'll have to take you home ya goose!!!!!"

"Ugh yeah I guess you have a point...........and I know the only thing you would get drunk on is maple syrup..........."

Canada was wearing his usual flannel but he was wearing a beanie instead of his raccoon hat and a band tee. I remember he had an emo phase in middle school and he always dressed like that.

I hopped in the truck with all my other brothers and pulled out my phone to text Russia.

Me: Hey dude you still coming?

Russia: Yeah and can you fit Ukraine and Bel too?

Me: Uhhhhhhhhh it will be a bit tight someone may have to lay on the floor XD

Russia: That's fine I'm used to it.

"Hey bro can we stop to pick up Russia?" I asked my brother.

"Sure dude."

Me: I'll be over in a few!!!!!!

Russia's POV:

God I was so nervous for the party. I really hope I don't do anything dumb or have anyone make fun of me. I used to love parties as a kid so I have no idea why I was so nervous.

Soon later a truck pulled up in the driveway and me and my siblings crammed in. I noticed Canada was driving this time but I guess that was fine.

"Whoa you look good in those clothes Russ!!!!!!!" Ame shouted at me. I was wearing a black Adidas jacket and leggings. Ame looked pretty cool in what he was wearing but god I would sound so GAY if I told him. So I just kept my mouth shut.

A few minutes later we arrived at South Korea's house. There were several cars parked in the driveway and I could see the strobe lights from inside the house. Some annoying Kpop music was blaring so loud I could hear it from here.

"Woooooooo this looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!" Ame shouted as he put his arm around mine.

"Okay dude can you stop making it look like we're a gay couple!?!?!!?" I shouted back at him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. This was going to be a long night.

"Heyyyyyyyyy so glad you could make it!!!!!!" South Korea greeted us at the door.

"Ehhhhhh, you too!!!!" Ame finger gunned her back. Japan was also at the door and I could just FEEL Ame get nervous. I couldn't help but noticed the cat girl shot me a death glare.

When I entered the house I immediately noticed how many countries there were. I barely recognized any of them. Although I did recognize the jocks of the school Brazil and Chad. Brazil is the best soccer player in the whole school and Chad was probably the most popular kid besides, well, Ame. Canada immediately went to chat with them since he is the star player of the hockey team. I remember Ame was the quarterback of the football team last year and I have no idea why he stopped. Think he's annoying now well he was even more annoying back then. Literally everyone loved him, and no one would ever care for me.................

"Hey Russ!!!!!" Ame tapped my shoulder. "Beer pong. You and me against Germany and Poland. Let's go."

"Gee you seem awfully forceful.............."

"Oh come on it will be fun!!!!!!!!"

"Fine.............."

We both lined up at a table with cups full of beer and Germany and Poland were on the other end.

"Where's the VODKA!?!?!?!?" I shouted.

"Sorry dude we only have beer here." Ame replied.

"Ugh your drinks are WIMPY!!!!!!! It's gonna take the whole box of these before I begin to feel anything."

"I'll go first!!!!!" Ame picked up a ball and threw it. It missed. "Aw man........." I chuckled at his stupidity.

"Ha this game is my element!!!!!!" Germany shouted as he threw the ball right into one of our cups. "Bingo!!!!!!"

America's POV:

"MINE!!!!!!!!" Russia shouted as he grabbed the cup and began chugging it.

"Russ I don't think you're supposed to-"

"Ugh I barely felt anything!!!!!!" Russ somehow managed to chug that whole cup in like ten seconds and then he crushed it up and threw it to the side. I guess we were playing like this now. Without a word Russia picked up the ball and threw it perfectly into one of the cups.

"Whoa he's good Germs..........." Poland mumbled. Then we all stared at Germany.

"What?"

"You know what." Russia teased.

Germany began to chug his cup which he was pretty good at but not as fast as Russia. We played a few more rounds and Russia made it each time. Me and the other guys were pretty good too but nowhere as good as him. I had to have a couple of drinks but I could tell Poland and Germany were getting a bit tipsy. Eventually they had only one cup left and we still had a few. After a few tries for the both of us (and losing some cups cause they were somehow better tipsy) Russia got the last cup and we won.

"Woooooooooo take that losers!!!!!!!!!" I shouted

"Damn how are you two so good?" Germany mumbled.

Russia's POV:

"Well I always played this game with my dad when I was a kid." I replied. "Except he used vodka and-"

"Whoa sounds like some daddy issues!!!!!!" Ame teased.

"Shut up!!!!" I shouted back at him.

"Another round?"

"No I just want to go to the drinks and get wasted already." I shouted over the loud annoying music as I trudged towards the kitchen. That weird cosplaying kid Egypt was chilling by the drinks. It was all just beer. I was probably gonna puke from being too full before I felt even a little tipsy. While drinking a can I got an idea. I got into the squatting position I always used to do when I was younger. Ame saw me and immediately ran over.

"What are you doing silly?" He asked me.

"It's da Russia squat." I snickered. "My family had an inside joke where I would just do this randomly as a kid."

"Hahahahaha everybody do da Russia squat!!!!!!!!" Ame shouted to the whole house and copied my move. "You're so cool Russ!!!!!!"

"Hey dude you want to go scare some kids and drink their blood bleh bleh bleh?" Romania walked up to Ame and ask him.

"Yay sounds fun!!!!!!!" Ame got up and joined him. I just decided to stay by the drinks. Ame started dancing and singing to the BTS song that was playing.

"You actually LIKE this type of music!?!?!?!?" I scoffed at him.

"Yeah so what if I can't understand the lyrics it's so fun sounding!!!!!!!" He shouted back. I rolled my eyes and he left to hang out with his friends while I attempted to waste myself.

"Who is that country over there?" I heard someone say. I looked over to see a fairly muscular blue country with a red top half and a white triangle with a sun on it. "I feel like I have seen him before but I can't quite put my finger on where." I think he was talking about me. Yay.

"Isn't that the guy who totally killed it in that pong game?" A female country asked. She looked identical except her colors were switched. I'm guessing they're siblings. "He's cute."

"Oh come on Phil you would never stand a chance with a guy like that. He has WAY too much energy for you!" The blue country replied.

"Hey dude do you ever sometimes wonder if the pyramids were built by aliens?" Now Egypt was talking to me.

"No they were clearly built by COMRADES!!!!!!" I replied. I could tell he was snickering a bit.

"Hey what's with those bandages on your arms did Anubis try to mummify you too soon?"

"Huh!?!?!??! No.............." Was this guy high or something?

"You sure cause you must be in DENILE!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" I rolled my eyes and began chugging one can of beer after another. If only I could get as drunk as him...................

America's POV:

Suddenly the music stopped and another song suddenly began playing. I recognized the song playing as Moskau.

"Who changed the music!?!?!?!" South Korea yelled. I looked over and noticed someone was on top of the table where the drinks were and was holding a microphone. Was that................Russia?????

I immediately ran over too see what was going on. A few other countries soon followed. Russia began squatting right on the table.

"RUSSIA SQUAT!!!!!!!" I shouted loudly and a few more countries gathered at the table. When the main part of the song came on he began doing some leg dance on the table and began aggressively shouting the lyrics. He did this all while chugging down cans of beer by the dozens. One, two, three, four, five, six, gee he was still going. How on earth is he not dead yet!?!??!

"Wooooooooo Russia!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted once more. Now every country at the party was gathered around the table. They began chanting and taking out their phones.

RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!

His dancing kept getting more and more aggressive and it was a miracle that he didn't topple over. He chugged even more cans of beer. Seven, eight, nine, ten...........I was beginning to get a little concerned. I began to sing the lyrics to the song and the other countries joined. (The lyrics translated to English)

Moskau

Moskau

Throw the glasses at the wall

Russia is an nice land

Moskau

Moskau

Your soul is so large

At night the devil is wrong

Moskau

Moskau

Love tastes like caviar

Girls are there to kiss

Come and dance on a table

Until the table collapses

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if right on cue the intensity of Russia's dancing caused the table to break and the tall country came crashing down on his back, taking the music player with him in the process. Everyone gasped in shock.

RUSSIA NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.2K 12
( cover art by punkiller1134 on Instagram, other is made by me ) ~ Russia wanted a change in life, that's when he decided to move away from his origi...
56.4K 809 9
(WARNINGS: CRINGE) Fluff and maybe NSFW. 4/26/2020: #101 - rusame 4/30/2020: #486 - rusame
88.5K 2.4K 39
This is a Russia x America book so if you don't like that ship then please I advise that you don't read this. Russia and America are both orphans liv...
718 55 9
The tall tale of the later hardships faced by "the gifted child". As Russia ages, he finds his life dulling because he has nothing to live for. He ha...