Pirate Hero, Deku!

By IzukuDMidoriya8

After UA completed their licensing exam to become hero's, they decided to get rest. But after a fight broke d... More

A Hero's Return
A Class Get Together
Disappearance Explained
Preparing for Training
Deku vs Heroes
The Quirkless vs the #1!The new hope for the world!
Powers and Abilities Explain
One For All!Straw Hat Bounty!
Singing Deku! Press Conference!
The Aftermath! Deku vs Hero Course!
Deku vs Bakugou: Part 3
#Annoucement
Internships!
Indoor Music Show!
Raid Meeting!
An Interview! Ideal of Freedom!
Important Announcement!!

The First Obstacle

6.6K 81 34
By IzukuDMidoriya8

Deku's group has entered the city battle grounds ready to take on any challenges that they'll face. They looked around the city they are in and see a broken down city as if a villain attack has taken before they arrived. They were investigating the cause of it while the doors behind them are closed.

Nezu: Hello Group 1 can you here me?

Principal Nezu is speaking through a speaker which is attached to many places so that the students would here him. Izuku simply giving out a thumbs up indicating that they can here him.

Nezu: Good, lets get started. The first step of your training is rather simple, yet uneasy. You must find the hostages around the city you are in that have been stuck inside the rumble of the destroyed buildings and rescue them.

-The other side of the wall-

Kaminari: Well that's easy.

Bakugou: You idiot! He said it wouldn't be easy!

-Inside the Wall-

Izuku: There must be something else right?

Nezu: Yes there is.

But before he could say it. Midoriya sensed an attack coming so he grabbed a paint gun from his backpack and shot an incoming missile that was launched from robots back at the UA entrance examine. The Heroes in training decide to take cover to avoid getting attack.

Nezu: The staff and I decide to take Step 1 and 2 together and just add 'villains' into the mix while you are saving the 'civilians'. And the villain robots here aren't like the one from the Entrance exams 1st years. They are for the 3rd year students, meaning they are more stronger, faster, and even more tougher.

Toru nervous: This is going to be difficult.

Tokoyami: Our teachers aren't holding back their dark punches.

Kuroiro: You said it. Hey class pres. What should we do?

Kendo was then cut off by Midoriya.

Izuku: Nezu, quick question? Are the civilians real people or just robot dummies.

Nezu: Dummies Midoriya. We would want to use more real people for this kind of training.

Izuku: Its fine. Then lets just split up to teams. Ojiro, Yanagi, Shoda, and Honenuki, you guys will stay here and defend any hostages we can give you. Toru, Shoji, and Kuroiro, you guys will find the hostages under all of these rumble and/or find from the 'Villains'. Tokoyami, Kendo, and I will focus on the robots that will come after us.

Kuroiro: Hold up, why should we follow your lead?

Honenuki: No, Midoriya has a point. He is using our quirks to save people. But how do you know so much about our quirks.

Izuku: I remember your battles at the Sports Festival, plus I looked you guys up last night to understand your classes quirks.

Reiko: Thats a bit stalkerish.

Izuku: When you placed with heroes randomly you must know their strengths and weaknesses.

Kendo: True, we should use this plan to save the hostages.

Kuroiro: Ok fine.

Izuku: Alright, Let's go!

The group separate to their teams and we see Izuku's team fighting the 'villain' bots that comes after them. The team seemed to be powering through the 'villains' with struggle except for one individual.

Midoriya jumped towards a 2 pointer robot lands a powerful kick to the machines neck.

Izuku: Collier Shoot!

He then launched himself upward to a big 3 pointer and brought his heel to the robots shoulder making it lose knocked down to the ground.

Izuku: Épaule Shoot! Follow by...!

He then landed a series of kicks straight to its chest.

Izuku: Poitrine!

6 one pointers all gathered around and surrounded Midoriya. They began to attack all at once but the green haired teen got into a hand stand and spin rapidly, destroying the villain bots.

Izuku: Party Table: Kick Course!

After that another third pointer got towards Midoriya but he jumped over the bot and kicked downward at the machine.

Izuku: Bronchette!

The robots around him came crashing down showing that they have been destroyed by Midoriya's kicks.

Izuku: I hope you liked my dishes. I take my pride into them as a chef.

- On the Other side of the Wall-

Sero: Wow what Midoriya did was sick.

Mina: Yeah all he did was easily kick down those robots.

Tsuyu: But what is he saying though?

Aoyama: He is naming his attacks after French Cuisines.

Mina: Food? Really why would he named them after that?

Iida impress by Izuku's moves: We'll just have to ask him after this, I'm interested in those moves as well.

-Back to Midoriya-

Izuku thoughts: I wonder how's everyone else is doing.

He closes his eyes for a moment to reopen them with red eyes, which surprise the people behind the wall. Izuku is now seeing a dark view of his surroundings with no light but can see a few blue humanly aura figures running around the city.

Izuku: Looks like everyone is doing ok.

Izuku then heard mechanic noises and realize a 3 pointer rushed right behind. He notices but was still calm.

Izuku nonchalantly: Oh, carp.

Izuku didn't move as the 3 pointer punched at him and created a dust cloud.

Tokoyami: What was that?

Kendo: Was that Midoriya?

-Flashback-

???: Hey Izuku, you alright.

Izuku: Yes I am alright.

Izuku then got back up and looked around his environment to see what he's doing for the past couple of days. He sees broken boulders that had kick marks below, a metal wall that has a footprint shown in front of it, and much more.

Izuku huffing: Hey Sanji, how do you do this during those 2 years.

Sanji frighten look: I was just running from my hell-like reality.

Izuku: Ok. But what if I don't do the things that you do.

Sanji smiling: Because you always keep striving forward. Thats what the Straw Hats motto is. "If things are going down, then stand back up and keep going".

Izuku sadden look: Thanks. To be honest you guys are the first random people to give me a chance great as this. People always just make fun of me for that idea.

Sanji stern look: Listen kid. You can understand that me, Luffy and the others, have been to that life where people force us to do things we don't want to do. But we shouldn't give up because if we do, then other people will too. While it is also great to have hope, a little help from others is also great too.

Sanji then patted Izuku on the head and said:

"Don't let people drag you down. Just jump to the sky, and live freely".

-Flash back over-

Izuku was then on the sky kicking the air as if it was solid.

Izuku: Sky Walk!

Everyone: EH!?! HE CAN FLY?!

Kaminari: How is that possible?!

Nezu impress: Wow, he really has been improved. You should be proud, Aizawa.

Aizawa: He still has a lot to go through.

Izuku: Thanks Sanji, for all those months of hell like training. Now its time to serve some of my finest dishes!

Midoriya then spin so rapidly that his right leg got set on fire, shocking the people outside the wall. He launched a barrage of flaming kicks down at the robots making one big fire blast.

Izuku: Diable Jambe: Extra Hachis!

Just as he thought it was enough their were still more robots attacking him in all angles.

Izuku: Damn, these guys just keep coming.

A few two pointers began to attack Midoriya All at once but the green haired decided to end it all quickly by giving everyone a show. So he jumped really high in the air and spin rapidly in the air so that both his legs burning flames.

Izuku: Diable Jambe: Poêle à Frire Spectre!

He then kicked the all the robots which emits rainbow colored fireballs, destroying them. Midoriya descends to the ground while his fire legs began to die down. Tokoyami and Kendo used the open opportunity to run up to him. By the time they reach him, he was started swallowing on a sucker.

Tokoyami: Hey Midoriya, are you all right.

Izuku: Yeah I'm good. Lets head back to the others. We need to check if their are ok with the Evacuation.

Tokoyami & Kendo: Right.

The three students then find the other students of their team with a group of robot dummies having the sign "Innocent" on them.

Izuku: Hey how are things going over here.

Honenuki: Its going well. We just have to get all of them to the rescue spot on the other side of the city.

Izuku: Ok then go over their and complete this step of the training.

Izuku's Group: Right.

They began to carry the robot innocents and run across the city. While they were half way there, a small earthquake happen next to them.

Toru: What now!

A moment later, she got her question. 3 zero pointers came right in front them from a hatch under the city.

Ojiro: You got to be kidding me!

Shoji: Those are the robots from the entrance examine, buts much tougher now!

Kendo: Honenuki, can you make the ground soft and trap them!

Honenuki: Yeah but its going going to hard to get all three of them trapped.

Izuku stepping up handing Shoji the robots he was carrying.

Izuku: Then I'll help.

The other got confused by what he said.

Izuku: I'll knock them down, You'll trapped them with your quirk.

Honenuki: Well how you going to bring those robots down by yourself.

Izuku stepped forward in front of the them.

Izuku smiling: Just watch me.

Midoriya then rushed to the giant robots shocking his group at superhuman speed. He then got off the ground and lifted his right leg at 180 degrees. The momentum of his running launched him to one of the 0 pointers legs and made contact with the shins of the giant robot.

Izuku: Anti-Manner Kick Course!

The Robot was then crashing down to the ground as it lost its balance and landed the ground. Honenuki then took his chance and trapped the 0 pointer to the ground.

But its not over yet as there are two more 0 pointers to go.

Izuku: Well its time for an axillary battle.

He then pulled out two paint guns from his backpack that he used earlier and fired pellets at the 0 pointer.

But what people didn't realize was that pellets he shot fired at a faster rate then a normal bullet and the fact that it isn't a normal pellets.

Izuku: Midori Boshi: Hebi Hanabi

The pellets then grown a huge vines around the 0 pointer and began crashing it like it was nothing.

-Other side of the wall-

Sato: What was that?

Awase: Where did those vines come from?

Momo: It was Midoriya.

Bakugou irrigated: That Damn nerd. He shot pellets at the robot and brought it down.

Nezu: My my, it seems the technology he was been is highly advanced as well, despite it being a pirate world.

-Back to Deku's group-

Honenuki didn't made the ground soft to trap the second 0 pointer because it was already destroyed. But it was not over yet as it would appear that 0 pointer had a few 1 pointers inside it and are now attacking the students.

Ojiro: Damn, these things keep on coming.

Izuku smiling: I'll handle them!

Midoriya then fired his paint guns all around the robots.

Izuku: Alight! Midori Boshi:Take Jave Rin!

Right when he said that the pellets that Midoriya shoot grown to tall bamboo trees that have sharp tips at the top, piercing through the robots. Midoriya then fired more at the robots to finish the them off.

Izuku: And finally! Midori Boshi: Devil!

The Pellets then grown into those vines again, only this time it had giant Venus Fly traps for its mouths. They began to chew through the rest of the 1 pointers as if they were snacks.

Izuku: Alright, that should be all of them. *Looking at the last 0 pointer* Time for the final boss of this round.

He then run toward the robot to get a close enough distance to make a big move.

Izuku thinking: I know I should use that, but I'll use it when I really need it.

He began to crouch down like he did at the entrance exam getting ready to strike the robot. But then he coated his arms and legs with something that is black and leaped face first at the 0 pointers head. And with one swift move, he punched the robot hard that it destroyed the head, with a single hit.

The other, both in and outside the wall, were shocked at the sudden power that Midoriya just displayed. Midoriya then got down to the ground safely using sky walk and then stated.

Izuku smiling: I told you, I got a lot stronger than I was.

(Hello viewers I just want to say that this is my first time writing a action scene so if it's bad point it out to me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
91.6K 1.5K 68
In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his body at will. In the beginning, he thin...
606K 20.8K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
104K 3.9K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...