Formula 1 - One shots (Book I...

By ricciardoaf

This book is based on one shots of F1 drivers from the 2019-2021 season. started: 08/06/2020 More

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Lando Norris - Social distancing fail
Max Verstappen - Mine
Charles Leclerc - Piano kisses
Daniel Ricciardo - My Baby
Sebastian Vettel - His little princess
Mick Schumacher - Glum mood
Kimi Raikonnen - Expect the unexpected
Max Verstappen - Acting life
Lando Norris - Too loud
Daniel Ricciardo - Baby fever
Lando Norris - Challenge accepted
Charles Leclerc - Mini us
George Russell - Catching feelings
Daniel Ricciardo - Fantasy
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Pierre Gasly - Makeout with a stranger
Sebastian Vettel - Wedding Partner
Lando Norris - Crazy, Stupid, Love
Carlos Sainz - Drunk in love
Max Verstappen - Yes or yes
Charles Leclerc - Love me again
Mick Schumacher - Everything
Charles Leclerc - Honesty Hour
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED - PROMPT LIST
Lando Norris - Party Aftermath
Pierre Gasly - First Aid
Daniel Ricciardo - Kiss the champ
Mick Schumacher - Hangover
Max Verstappen - Xting
Charles Leclerc - Photoshoot
Pierre Gasly - Pre season breakup

Daniel Ricciardo - Monte Carlo

10.8K 151 10
By ricciardoaf

A/N: Requested by @sunflowerhaz_ . I hope you babes enjoy. Also, please don't get mad at my love for Marvel, especially Tom. It was relevant. Okay ily .xx

Warning: Language

45. "Is somebody jealous?"

It's the ever so iconic race here in Monaco and this year is my first time attending a race for this season and my first time travelling all the way here. I've heard and seen so much, its been a dream to travel here ever since watching the movie 'Monte Carlo'.

Upon my arrival on Friday evening, everyone was losing it when they heard that Tom Holland was going to be attending the race this weekend with Harrison and Tuwaine. If I'm being honest, I was one of those people that were losing it since I'm a massive marvel fan. Indirectly speaking, if I meet Tom then that's the closest I'll get to Robert Downey Jr.

According to Daniel, even if this race may be boring, this is practically a home race for him and it was a must for me to come to this race if I couldn't make it for the others. I didn't get the chance to meet up with Daniel and the boys sooner so when I got up the next morning, I did my daily routine and got dressed.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

Daniel had mentioned to meet them at the garage which shouldn't be hard to find. Entering the paddock and walking straight to the garage, I didn't expect to see someone else. "Helllooo" I greeted from behind them. "Oh hello" Michael greeted first as he pulled me in for a hug. "Hey !" Daniel greeted as he hugged me after. "Oh (Y/N) this is Heidi" he introduced us. Oh, I've heard about her.

"Hi there, lovely to meet you" I smiled at her. "Likewise, I've heard quite a lot about you" she smiled back. "Hmm interesting, I hope they didn't mention anything embarrassing" I said as I shared a look between Daniel and Michael. "Only the funny bits" Daniel spoke. "I don't trust y'all but you know what, I'll take your word for it" I half laughed. Daniel and Heidi continued with their conversation whilst Michael, and I awkwardly stood there.

You're telling me that I came all this way to be ignored ? I think Michael felt the tension and awkwardness so he then turned to me. I beat him to it and I asked, "Where's Blake ?" "Oh he's around here somewhere" he said as he quickly looked around him. "I haven't seen him in a while, I miss the old days" I pouted. "Well we're glad you could make it. How are you liking Monaco so far ?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "I'm literally in love, I would move here if I could help it. Literally unreal, it's even more beautiful than the pictures" I fake cried. "It is, you should join me for a run in the morning. You'll get to see and appreciate the 360 view" he offered. "I'm not a person to wake up early and run, but I'll take you up on that offer" I said.

I glanced quickly to see that Daniel and Heidi were still busy talking. Little did I know that Michael would pick up on my body language and could immediately tell that I felt out of place. He then spoke up, offering to distract me, "Would you like a tour of the track ?" "Sure. I'd love that !" I said in excitement. "Mate we're going for a walk around the track, we'll be back in a while" Michael mentioned. Daniel then stopped to look at us both for a second before simply nodding his head.

As we walked out of the garage, we noticed photographers around a group. It then hit me when I saw the familiar face. It's Tom Holland. Oh my god. I just watched from afar as he was walking down the paddock and so were we but we were slightly ahead. One of the team members of Mclaren had then began playing the icon SpiderMan theme song for him as he walked past.

"(Y/N) ?" I heard someone call my name and looked around me, until I finally looked at Max outside his garage. "Max !" I yelled as I walked over to hun. "How nice to see you after so long" I said as I engulfed him in a hug. "It's so good to see you too, its been far too long. How are you doing ? What have you been up to ?" He asked, in midst he shook hands with Michael. "I've been busy studying and at the same time trying to find a job pretty much...but anyway, your season is going well, I'm happy for you" I said proudly. "Thank you, I hope it continues that way-" he said just before we were disrupted. A man had came over to introduce Tom to Max whilst Michael and I just stood there.

As they exchanged a handshake and a brief conversation, Max opened his big mouth,"Uhh Tom, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. This is (Y/N), she's a big Marvel fan." My whole life flashed before my eyes. "Aww that's sweet. I'm Tom, lovely to meet you darling" he said as he took a step closer towards me. "I know who you are" I said starstruck. "Would you like a picture ?" He offered. "I would love that" I said as I smiled at him, then handed my phone to Michael. Tom was sweet enough to pose for more than one picture and even played along to be silly with me.

I don't even know where my sudden confidence came from, the next thing we were stuck in conversation with Max joining us after a while. Michael then butted in to mention that he needed to go back to the garage for FP3 which I gave him a nod to go on.

3rd person P.O.V

When Michael had gotten back at the garage, there was no sign of Heidi. "Where's (Y/N) ?" Daniel asked as they both walked to his drivers room together. "You're not going to believe me, but she's chatting up Tom" he said. "Tom who ?" Daniel asked as he furrowed his brows. "Mate, Tom Holland !" He said. Daniel suddenly felt uneasy at the thought of her talking to Tom for so long, like what could they possibly be taking about on their first encounter ? He wanted to spend more time with her now that Heidi wasn't around but here she was busy chatting up Tom. He didn't want to call it jealousy, but that's what it was looking like.

Even after changing for the session and going back into the garage - no sign of her. She couldn't possibly be still talking to Tom, right ? Nevertheless, he got into the car and went on with the session trying to act unbothered. The session ended and still no sign of her in the garage. He then decided it's time to call her.

"Hello" she answered. "Hey..where are you ?" He asked. "I'm with Tom" she said, it's as if he could picture her blushing. "Yeah, where ?" He asked as he furrowed his brows. "On a boat" she said casually. "On a boat ? How did you both go from just meeting each other to now ending up on a boat ?" He said annoyed. "Calm down. Do you need something ? Is it urgent ?" She asked calmly. "...No" he answered after a slight pause. "Then I'll see you after qualifying. Byeee" she said lastly before ending the call. "She just hung up on me" he said in shock as he turned to Michael. "This ones on you mate. You both like each other and y'all know it, but you both seem to be having a competition as to who admits they like each other first" Michael said as he rolled his eyes. Daniel remained silent because he knew it was true.

(Y/N) didn't think that she'd hit it off so well that she would end up on a boat with his friends. She thought she'd be back at the garage before qualifying but turns out they continued talking till after qualifying. Sadly after bidding farewell to Tom, Harrison and Tuwaine - not for long because she'll see them tomorrow, she headed back to the Mclaren hospitality.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As much as I was enjoying my dreamy encounter with Tom, I had to go back to the garage, I felt bad for Daniel's result in qualifying and thought that he could use some support now.

I knocked on the door of his drivers room and entered after hearing a faint 'come in'. Daniel laid back on the couch with his hands covering his face in frustration. "Where were you ?" He asked as I then sat beside him on the couch. "I told you that I was with Tom" I said in an obvious tone. "Was it necessary to go on a boat with him" he said muffled. "Is somebody jealous?" I teased as I poked his sides. He didn't say anything as he still had his face covered. "Oh my god, you are jealous !" I said in shock. "If anything, I have the right to be jealous, not you" I scoffed. He suddenly sat upright next to me, "What makes you say that ?" He raised his brows. "You called me all this way to ignore me and talk to another girl ?" I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't ignore you, you're over exaggerating" he argued. "Yeah you did, that's why Michael and I left. Luckily I did leave otherwise I wouldn't have met Tom" I said in relief. "Can you stop talking about Tom for one second !" He said as he shut his eyes. "But he's my celebrity crush" I cooed. "Then go back to Tom" he said irritated as he then turned to look at me. "Well I'm seeing Tom again tomorrow" I pursed my lips. "Consider today your last" he sniggered. "What ! Why ?" I asked worried. He looked between my eyes and lips for a second before closing the gap between us and placed his lips on mine.

My hands were on his chest from my initial reaction but slowly my hand drifted to the back of his neck to pull him closer. "Does this clear things ?" He asked as he broke away from the kiss and placed his forehead against mine. "Mhm now stop talking" I said in a hurry before kissing his lips again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 4K 49
Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If you have any suggestions or ideas do comm...
46.2K 662 27
In this book, I will be posting a Christmas related one shot with a different driver every day from the 1st-25th December 2021 as a little present to...
94.6K 1.2K 20
JUST CHRISTMAS ONE SHOTS - 2020