Undeniable Chemistry

By Thingimajiga

I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle on... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 | Hey asshole!
Chapter 2 | Might as well move
Chapter 3 | Office...now!
Chapter 4 | Detention
Chapter 5 | *cough* Tyler *cough*
Chapter 6 | Oh it's on like Donkey Kong
Chapter 7 | Welcome to The Palm Tree Diner
Chapter 8 | Amusement park
Chapter 9 | Panic! At the cafeteria (1/2)
Chapter 10 | Panic! At the cafeteria (2/2)
Chapter 11 | Lovers
Chapter 12 | Seven Minutes In Hell
Chapter 13 | What a day
Chapter 14 | Lilah
Chapter 15 | Warrior
Chapter 16 | Uncharted Territory
Chapter 17 | I won't Rosalie, I promise
Chapter 18 | I'd melt the entire building with these looks.
Chapter 19 | 20 Questions
Chapter 20 | November 25
Chapter 22 | Always? Always.
Chapter 23 | Boyfriend
Chapter 24 | That's What I'm Trying To Figure Out
Chapter 25 | Chemistry
Author's Note (please read)
Chapter 26 | The Sleepover Part 1
Chapter 27 | The Sleepover Part 2
⚠️ Important Message ⚠️
Chapter 28 | The Sleepover Part 3
Chapter 29 | The Sleepover Part 4
Information Session
Chapter 30 | Superhero
⚠️ Attention ⚠️
Update
Chapter 31 | Rollercoaster
Chapter 32 | A Sky Full of Stars
Chapter 33 | Karaoke
Chapter 34 | No Answer
Chapter 35 | I get it now
Chapter 36 | My Story
Chapter 37 | Football and Mishaps
Chapter 38 | Someone You Loved
Chapter 39 | The Truth Revealed
Chapter 40 | I'll never forgive you
Chapter 41 | Just Watch Me
Chapter 42 | I Guess I'm In Love
Chapter 43 | The Beginning of The End

Chapter 21 | Froyo & Friends

1.9K 57 139
By Thingimajiga

Tyler's and Dylan's cars! 

Chapter 21 | Froyo & Friends

I looked down and briskly began to walk when I suddenly crashed into someone.

"Sorry," I said and kept walking but the person grabbed my hand "Bella?"

I knew that voice. Without looking up I spoke up, "Tyler?"

"What are you doing here?" We ask in unison

"I came to visit a family friend who works here," Tyler says in hurry, almost as if he's rehearsed this.

"Same actually."

We stand in awkward silence and I'm about to walk away but he stops me "do you maybe wanna get some froyo?"

He rushes the words out, seemingly trying to force himself to say it.

"I thought it could be an official peace offering, you know 'cause of that truce."

I make the mistake of looking up briefly before looking back down and tugging on my hood to come out more. My hair covers half my face.

I'm so gonna regret this

"Sure"

I begin to walk away when I feel his arm snake around my waist and turn me around. He uses his finger to gently lift up my chin. My eyes meet his and I see him scanning every inch of my face.

"What happened? And why weren't you at school today? We called you many times but you didn't pick. Are you okay?"

"I was playing a soccer match today for my soccer club and my team won but the girls on the other team weren't so happy so we got into a fight. Don't worry, I made sure they'd remember me. As for the calls, I didn't see them. Sorry."

"Oh, but are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Now take me to the land of froyos!"

He chuckled, "aye aye captain"

We walked to the parking lot, "did you come by car?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Guess you're driving with me then."

We walk to a sleek black 2019 Mercedes c-class sedan. I wolf whistle "that's a nice car." He shrugged nonchalantly "Rosalie got it for me. She and Henry insisted I take it. I told them I didn't need anything fancy but...here we are."

"So if you have such a nice car, why do you come to school with Dylan all the time?"

"Are you kidding he drives a Maserati, there's no way I'm passing that up."

"Hmm, fair enough."

The rest of the car ride, we sit in comfortable silence until we get to Frank's Froyo.

-

"How could you even say that?! Are you mental?!"

"Am I mental?! Are YOU mental?!"

"Oh please! Give me a break! You're obviously wrong!"

"How am I wrong? You're the one that thinks that vanilla is better than chocolate!"

"Because it is!!" I say exasperated.

"In what lifetime?! 'Cause it sure as hell isn't this one."

"You need medical attention."

"You're one to talk."

We looked at each other before breaking out into laughter, it's true we were in a heated debate over whether vanilla or chocolate was better but the reason for our sudden outburst of laughter was from how silly our mini argument was.

"Okay, okay enough, I didn't bring you here to educate you on how you're totally wrong on vanilla being better."

I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky I used all my energy in that debate."

"Am I now? Okay. Hey, why did you send that pic of the guys?"

"It was for Ali and Tess, they like them and I sent it for them to feel better. But please don't tell the guys."

"I won't."

"I seriously can't believe you're eating that," I say looking at him with (fake) disgust.

"Says you."

He takes out his phone and snaps me a picture. "Hey wait! I wasn't ready!" He rolls his eyes. "Hand it over, I'll take one."

He looks apprehensive but sighs and gives me his phone. I open the camera app and stick my tongue out while holding up my middle finger at it. "Hahaha, very funny, you're sooooooo mature."

I give him an innocent smile then snap him one as well.

"Who is your biggest hero?" I ask out of the blue

He smiles, "my sister."

"How old is she?"

"Why are you so secretive all time?"

I get the hint and drop it "I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Yesterday was the first time I found out anything about you. Do we always have to play 20 questions to find out something about you?"

"You don't ask questions I want to answer."

"Well, now I know your middle name is June, your birthday is June 1, you're a natural blonde, you want a Yorkie et cetera."

"I'll tell you if you tell me how you met the guys."

He looked down, then looked at me before clearing his throat. He stood up, put money on the table and walked out. I rushed after him

"Hey, wait! Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or anything I was just curious, you never tell me anything and I know next to nothing about you."

"You're one to talk."

It began to drizzle.

"Excuse me?"

He turns to face me and I feel it, the shift in the atmosphere, the tension rising, the walls being put up. We're getting into an argument. I didn't know if I had energy for one, it's taken all my might to act normal but every time I talk it's like someone is punching me.

"You're such a hypocrite. You say you wanna know more about me then you say nothing about yourself!"

"Well, at least now you know! All I know about you is you're a guy, you sleep with a lot of girls, you have blue eyes and you changed your last name!"

"Fine, what do you wanna know, hmm?"

"Why did you change your name to McAdams?"

"I'm not answering that."

"See!" I say exasperated "for all I know you're secretly a serial killer!"

"If I were one you wouldn't be alive. Gosh are you always this annoying or do you only do this with me?!"

The rain started beating down heavily.

"How am I annoying? You call me a hypocrite without realizing you're the world's biggest hypocrite. You tell me to ask you, I do, then you say you're not answering!"

"There's more to it than that."

"Please, enlighten me."

"I'm not talking about it so drop it, Bella!"

"Fine, I will but don't expect anything from me in return. Can you just take me to the diner I have to go."

I make an attempt to take a step when I feel myself being pulled back. I feel a warm jacket around me. Specifically a black bomber jacket. I look at Tyler who has his hands in his pocket. "We should go before we catch a cold." He broke the silence.

He starts walking and the rain makes his dark brown hair fall just over his eyes. His cheeks and nose turn pink and his clothes stick to his body outlining his muscles.

"You planning on coming or what?"

We ran to his car and hopped in. Well technically, he ran and I tried hard not to cry but I'm pretty sure I was because let's be real, this pain isn't going away soon. Luckily the rain helped. The car was nice and warm. He turned the heat up all the way and we sat there shivering with chattering teeth.

"Can you choose whether or not you're gonna be annoying or nice because you being annoying and calling me out when you act the same way I do then putting a jacket to keep me warm is very contradictory and it's giving me whiplash."

"If that's your way of saying thank you, you're welcome."

I rolled my eyes.

"Besides, the only reason why I gave you the jacket was so that if you got a cold you wouldn't give it to me 'cause you're annoying enough without being sick on top of it. And I didn't wanna catch it either."

I scoffed "You're such a dick you know that?"

"Considering you tell me like every day, yes, I do know. Would it kill us to go a day without fighting?" He asks smiling

"I swear."

"But it's all your fault really."

"How is it my fault you're the one who-" I stop when I see the amused smile on his face

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"You're cute when you're mad. It's one of the reasons I like fighting with you so much."

How did he just spit that out so easily what the fu-

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing.

"Hey E, what's up?"

"Where are you? We'll start spamming Izzy without you if you don't show up."

"No need, she's with me right now."

"What?! Put her on!!"

"You're on speaker."

"Izzy!! We missed you!!"

"Hi E, I missed you guys too! Now, what's this about spamming me?"

"Well excuse us but we haven't heard from you all day!" I heard Ali yell

"Nevermind that, what are you doing with Tyler? Since when did you two start hanging out?" Ethan inquired

"Well we're friends, don't friends usually hang out?"

I looked at Tyler in shock. He just called me a friend. I heard the commotion on the other side, they were all speaking at once.

"Wait, did you just say you're friends?" Dylan asked for clarification, honestly, I needed clarification as well.

He looked at me, a small smile on his lips, "yea, we're friends."

"See I knew it! You don't hate each other!" Tess squealed.

"Forget that! Does this mean you two won't fight anymore?!" Ali asks

"Oh no, we're still gonna fight." Tyler and I say in unison yet again.

"I can't wait for you guys to declare your undying love for each other, get married and make babies!" Ethan yelled

"Yea...I'm gonna hang up now bye guys!" Tyler hangs up and we chuckle. Our friends are crazy.

-

"Thanks for the ride!"

"No problem!"

He drove off leaving me standing outside the door of the diner, I was going for my shift now. I walked into the dressing room and noticed I still had Tyler's jacket on, I'd better give it back to him tomorrow. I shot Daniel a quick text asking him how his day was before going back out to work.

At least this way, I can avoid home a little longer.

After a few hours, my shift was over, I walked home. The lights were still off meaning he was out. I walked up and sighed at the sight of my bedroom door on the floor. I searched up a video on how to fix it and in two hours I was done.

I made my way to the shower and felt the warm water encompass me. I didn't even bother to touch my textbook to study and collapsed on the mattress on the floor. I was out like a light.

For a few hours at least...

Author's Note

Heyyyyyyyyy how are you beautiful/handsome people!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm gonna go sit in a corner and overthink things I have no control over lol not really haha

But anyway...

Teenager post 013#: In the car: when a song comes on the radio, I stare out the window and pretend to act it out.

That's so me :)

Anyhooooooo, hope you enjoyed it, please comment/vote/ship/fan :)

-Thingimajiga 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 87.8K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
24.4M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...
44.9K 1.8K 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
26K 921 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...