On Mine ↑ Maryse Ouellet & Ch...

By ThelovelyAngels

Siwon looking to settle down, while a relationship is the last thing on Maryse's mind. After dancing the nigh... More

ON MINE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER EIGHT

252 11 2
By ThelovelyAngels

CHAPTER EIGHT | INVESTMENTS

OCTOBER 2020

Liked by siwonchoi, renewpaquette, torriewilson and 3,793,673 others

maryseouellet when you let @siwonchoi direct you on different poses

View all 10,350 comments

siwonchoi and it came out amazing

thenikkibella 😍

torriewilson gorgeous 🔥

reneepaquette Such a babe!

=•••=

"You were right; building this house was a wise investment," Elara said.

"I'm always right," I said.

"Looks like the whole clique has built their homes, started new businesses, are dating or married with children now, " Dreama said.

I chuckled.

"Looks like it," I said.

"Come on, let's sit down," Elara said as we went to the couch with our drinks and took a seat.

"So, Maryse, have Siwon brought marriage yet since our dinner?" Dreama asked.

"No, but his mom did, and it was so hard not to get up and run away from the conversation because she's like, you're getting older, will you be able to have children at such an old age? I was like, wow," I explained.

"That's crazy; I don't understand why women continue to talk like that with other women as if they haven't experienced it, so what you're older than Siwon, you'll be just fine popping out them babies," Dreama said.

I nodded.

"Don't let it get to you, Maryse; women are having kids at older ages these days and are thriving," Elara said.

"I'm not worried; I know I will have kids once we get married. I don't want people making my age a discussion," I said.

"I get it," Dreama said.

"Siwon better put a ring on it for all this hate you're getting," Elara said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dispatch has become my shadow now, and I had to filter my Instagram to keep away hate comments," I said.

"I would say it gets better, but it doesn't," Dreama said.

"I know, but I'm this close to going back to L.A," I said.

"Oh no," Elara said.

"Girl, do not let the haters win," Dreama said.

=•••=

Elara's House

=•••=

Liked by thenikkibella, natalieevamarie, thebriebella and 2,678,980 others

maryseouellet Guess where we went today ❤️ , my angel 😇

View all 8,682 comments

thenikkibella send me more pictures

thebriebella that's it visit us!

=•••=

Maryse's Youtube intro plays.

[music]

Maryse appears on a white couch with Yuliana, who waves at the camera.

"Hey guys, I'm here with my best friend and business partner, Yuliana Young, and we're doing a q&a about our friendship," Maryse said, starting off the video.

How did you first meet?

"When did we meet?" Yuliana asked.

Mary's chuckled.

"I don't remember maybe it was in 2005 or something; I just know I've been stuck with your ass for over ten years," Maryse explained.

"Okay, I remember when we first hung out, and that's was because our exes were friends, " Yuliana said.

"Yes, that's true. Then I remember when you called me and told me he was cheating on me and where I could find them, and you even pulled up to the hotel with me to catch him and that girl together," Maryse said.

"That experience really made us bond," Yuliana said.

Maryse laughed.

"It was an incredible experience," Maryse said.

How have you been impactful to each other?

"I will say this you have been my biggest support. I don't know life without you; you have been there through so much of the bullshit I went through; you have picked me up and given me strength to keep going when no one else would look my way," Yuliana explained.

Maryse began to tear up.

"I think our impact on each other has made us the strongest women I know; you have been such a fantastic person in my life, from personal to business," Maryse said.

Yuliana fanned her face to stop herself from crying.

"I thought you said this was supposed to be fun; we're crying," Yuliana said.

Maryse giggled.

"Shut up, and just cry already," Maryse said.

"Okay, I will say that it's been nice being on the same path in life, and if you ever need a kidney, I'll give one," Yuliana said.

"Awe, I love you too," Maryse said.

Yuliana, what do you think about Maryse and Siwon?

"I don't want to be corny, but they are destined to be together; I love seeing them together. I know there's a lot of haters because the whole my idol can't be in a relationship, but these idols are getting old and deserve to settle down; it's not like you'll be able to take care of your idol from your phone screen," Yuliana answered.

Maryse shook her head.

"What? It's the truth like I'm sorry your idol is not your man or woman; they wouldn't look your way in real life, sweetheart, but anyways, back to the question; Siwon is your man for this lifetime, and you two will get married. I promise you it will happen," Yuliana said.

"She says every day to me, 'There is no man that's going to love you like him," I'm like, thank you for the reminder, " Maryse said.

"Yeah, so Siwon, if you're watching this, I'm your relationship's biggest fan, so you better not mess this up," Yuliana said, pointing at the camera.

Maryse deadpanned.

"Please stop; you'll chase him away," Maryse said jokingly.

Yuliana scoffed.

"He stuck like glue," Yuliana said.

Maryse looked at the camera and pointed at Yuliana.

"Do you guys see what I have to put up with?" Maryse asked.

Describe your typical double date?

"Game night, cooking, drinking," Maryse answered.

"Yeah, it's normally boring and in the house type stuff since we can't avoid dispatch stalking us and taking pictures," Yuliana said.

"You're going hard today," Maryse said.

"I'm hungry," Yuliana said.

"Okay, let's go feed you before you declare war on someone," Maryse said.

The video ends with a clip of Yuliana and Maryse eating, then Siwon walking in the kitchen with Yeona, who shows off her new princess dress.

BESTFRIEND SESSION

Maryse Ouellet • 43.5M views • Oct 15, 2020

Hey, welcome to my channel! Today, I'm answering questions about my friendship with Yuliana! I hope you guys enjoy this video! Don't forget to subscribe, so you don't miss out on new content and updates!

Follow Maryse: https://www.instagram.com/maryseouellet

👍🏼345.8K 👎🏻238 ⤵️Share ⬇️Download ➕Save

Maryse Ouellet                                     SUBSCRIBE
22.5M Subscribers

Comments 1.1M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
160K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
738K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
238K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...