Virgil's Secrets

By Fangirling4ever15

Virgil has a secret that he's to scared to tell what will happen if/when the others find out? *This was plann... More

A/N
Virgil P.O.V
Panic attack
Darkness
Running
Secrets
Wings
Drawing
Breakfast
Questions
Realization
Mugs
oogie boogie man
Purring?
Tagged again?
Feelings
Oh Roman when will you learn??
Apperance
Merry Christmas
Tada!!
Enthus
What happened
Double look
A Battle of Brothers
A/N
Punishment
Is he ok?
Waking up
Virgil??
Hiss
Paint
Proposal!?
The Wedding

Flying

297 6 2
By Fangirling4ever15

Virgil's POV

I coo at Dee because he's so cute when flustered.

"Sunshine, can you please get up so I can check my wings?"

As he reluctantly lets go of me, I slowly stand up and stretch my wings to half their wing span (to fit in the room). I sigh as I feel that they are fully healed. Everyone in the room is watching worriedly.

"Guys, I'm fine. I've been worse. Plus my wings a fully healed. I wanna go fly! Dee you wanna join me?"

" C-can I?" Dee stutters. I nod and he comes and hugs me. We walk out to my space and have Dee get on my back. I take off, spreading my wings to their full span of 12.5ft [(So each wing is about 6.25 ft) idk how accurate that is to if it would be real don't come @ me]. Soon I hear Dee's squeals of joy.

"You enjoying yourself, Sunshine?" He started giggling. I circled the spot where I planned to land and gently descended. After landing De let go just to start falling down. I immediately spun around and caught him.

" Whoa, there Sunshine!" He clings on to me as I pick him up bridal style and I start walking back towards the door.

"Vee?"

"Sunshine?"

"Can we cuddle?" I gently place him on my bed, get on, put a fuzzy blanket over us, and hold him from behind. Until we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.7K 186 16
Joshua has an adopted brother named Jayme. They aren't really close but when their parents go to some meetings for a few weeks Jayme has to come stay...
86.2K 2.6K 19
Shiroi Kaslana is an extraordinary individual, capable of feats that surpass the abilities of any other prodigy. Possessing a stunning intellect from...