๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š (Taesana...

By Vsanafics

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š A story where a vampire girl has fell in love with a boy with vampire hunters family. (F... More

Introโœจ
Meeting her
Falling more in love
Rise of conflict
Bloodstain
Contention
New girl
Runaway
Strawberries and cigarettes
Hotel riot
Enormous Agenda
Enormous War
Spoilers teehee
โš ๏ธNew fanficโš ๏ธ
Season Two: Teardrops
S2: Dead but alive
S2: Dream a little dream of me
S2: Here we go again
A/N
S2: everything terrifies me.
S2: Thrilled
S2: Our spot
S2: Till the end

Confession

173 13 4
By Vsanafics

(Chapter 3)

It's Saturday afternoon and Taehyung and his homies were at him, Jungkook and Jimin's dorm playing truth or dare.

His friends, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Hobi and Yoongi were sitting down, drinking sprite and chatting.

"Taehyung, it's your turn" Namjoon called
"Truth or dare?" He asked

"Dare"

Taehyung answered without any hesitation.

"Alright" Namjoon replied as he shakes the box full of dares written on little pieces of papers.

He took out one piece of writing, reading it.

"What does it say?" Yoongi asked having a peak at the paper.

"Confess to your crush"

Namjoon answered.

Taehyung's face frowned as he heard Namjoon's answer. "B-but I-I- didn't tell you guys who's my crush yet-" He protested.

"Wait you have a crush?" Jungkook asked in curiosity. "Who is it?" Jimin questioned with a exciting smile on his face, leaning closer to Taehyung.
"I'm not ready to tell" he talked back.

"Bro be a real man and just tell us who's your crush" Jin scolded

"Okay" Taehyung sighed loudly.

"She has brown hai-"

"BRO NO" Hobi interrupted "bro seriously don't be such a dumbass just tell us her name" Yoongi complained.

"FINE" Taehyung yelled

"Sana"

"Huh?"
"Wait who?"
"Speak louder"

The boys complained, Taehyung was nervous to tell them because he never act like this before, he act so different since Sana joined his school. He used to be the playboy and the flirty and bold kind of guy, and now Sana just literally reversed his personality.

"Sana. Sana is my crush"

Jungkook's face frowned as he heard Taehyung's reply.

"What?"

"Yea, Sana is my crush"

"Ooooooooooo"

The boys teased Taehyung and asked him other questions about Sana. Meanwhile Jungkook just stares at a blank space with a blank expression on his face, saying nothing at all.

"So how are you gonna confess to her? Are you even ready?" Hobi asked
"I'm not ready yet honestly, but like if I'm not ready now then I'll never be ready" He answered. "I'm gonna text her and meet up with her at the beach" Taehyung was not afraid to ask her out since they're already close friends now, they have hung out for three times this month.

Taehyung grabbed his phone and went to Whatsapp to text Sana.

(Their text:)
(Btw this is her contact name in his phone 🥺)

                Dream girl 😩💜
TH:
Hey
HIIII
BESTIEEEEE
HI
HI
HI
HI

SN:
Yes?
Sorry I was helping Momo with her stoopid homework
Wassup

TH:
Nah I was bored at home
Wanna hangout?

SN:
Wait gimme a sec
I mean
Sure why not
Where to go?

TH:
Let's go to the beach beach go get a wave

SN:
They say what they gonna say

TH:
Oml wait you listen to Queen Nicki?

SN:
Yea I'm a barb
(Me too😩❤️)

TH:
THATS BOMB AF

SN:
Ikr
So I'll meet you at the beach
Sunset hour
Like last time?

TH:
Sure
4:30?

SN:
K
Cya

TH:
See you 😌

"That's a cute idea" jimin commented

"SHE SAID YES" Taehyung yelled excitedly

"we should get you ready. NOW" Jin called.

All the boys went over to the wardrobe, bathroom to get Taehyung ready for his important date. Jin, Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi were picking his outfit, while Namjoon were getting his shaver, skincare and cologne set.

And there's Jungkook, standing at the window, looking like he's going through something. He just looked like you need to leave him alone.

Taehyung have 1.5 hours left to get ready, so he took a quick shower while the boys pick the outfits. He has done washing his face, showering, and shaving. So he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his lower body.

He walked out of the bathroom to meet the boys.

"Here" Jimin said as he lends over one set of clothing to Taehyung. "We picked four outfits, put them on and we'll decide" Taehyung nodded to Jimin's request, so he went over to his bedroom and changed into the first outfit.

The first outfit was a baby blue hoodie with dark blue denim jeans and a pair of white air jordans, very simple, bet he didn't like it. He walked to the living room and showed the boys his outfit.

"No, this sh*t is too simple" Yoongi commented while the others agree with Yoongi. So Taehyung went to change into the second outfit.

The second outfit was a white tight fit vest, with black jeans and black leather jacket. Lastly he added black boots and a black cap.

"You look like a kidnapper" jin added, the boys laughed at his joke, Taehyung giggled softly and went to change for the third outfit.

The third outfit was white long shirt with black jeans and some simple shoes.

"You look like you're going to perform" Jimin commented. "Yea you look like BTS V" Namjoon added.

Taehyung went to his bedroom and changed again for the last outfit. We have brown sweater with a vintage teddy bear print on it, paired with dark brown straight pants, with a white collar showing out, and lastly, some brown converse will boost this look.

"PERFECT" Jin yelled as the other boys agreed. Taehyung let out a boxy smile from his face, now packing his bag and spraying some cologne, he's ready to go. 

He opened the main door, the boys wished him good luck and said good bye.

He took the bus to the beach, it took less than 10 minutes so he arrived on time. He found a clean seat to sit on and called Sana.

She didn't pick up. After 5 minutes he saw Sana. Apparently she's wearing something similar to Taehyung. She wore a blue Nike sweater, with Nike white pleaded skirt, and showing her white collar, paired with a mini shoulder bag and some vans. She wore her hair up as a high ponytail, don't know if it's a consequence or not.

"Heyyyyyyy" Taehyung greeted. "Hey homie" Sana replied. "So what we gonna do here?" She questioned.

"You know the drill" he snapped

So they went over to subway and bought some takeaway. Went back to the beach and enjoyed their little date. Chatting and having fun. Taehyung wasn't ready to confess yet so he's gonna wait till the sun is going down.

-time skip-

It's now 6:00 pm and the sky has already turned into a beautiful pink and orange shade. The clouds are orange and purple, the sun started to fade a bit so this is the best timing for the confession.

They were watching the sunset, listening to the calm waves of the ocean.

Taehyung stood up and got closer to the sand and water, Sana followed him with question marks on her face.

"Why we so close to the water?" She asked.

"Sh" Taehyung hushed as he lay one finger on his lips. "Listen"

He said as Sana listen to the seagulls flying high, the waves hitting the sand, and kids playing around.

"This is so peaceful" she noted.

Taehyung's body turned to Sana as she admire the sunset.

"Look, I asked you out today for a main purpose." He said

Sana made a confusing look on her face as she turn to Taehyung, making eye contact with him. The silence was sweet like honey.

Taehyung gulped and sighed after he get ready for his confession.

"Sana, I think I wanna ruin our friendship"
(Welp I'm addicted to TikTok songs)

Sana didn't say anything, her eyes tell what are her thoughts. She was confused af.

"Not in a bad way" he added

"I just really liked you..."

Taehyung spoke as he break the eye contact with her. Looking at the ground.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

He raised his head up again, making eye contact with her. He noticed that Sana never changed her expression, eye contact.

"Yes"

Taehyung flinched as he heard her answer.

"Wait really?"

"YES!" Sana shouted cutely, jumping into his arms and hugging him.

"OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID YE-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he felt a soft pair of cherry sweet lips pressed on his. Sana was making the first move this time. Taehyung didn't hesitate to kiss her back.

"WOOOOO" strangers at the beach cheered for them, acting like it's a marriage. Bet the strangers heard Taehyung confessing.

Sana giggled as she sink her body into his, hugging his back and pressing her face on his chest. Taehyung lay his head on her shoulder, grabbing her waist, hugging like this for 5 minutes and appreciating the sunset, it's like life is complete.

After this cute moment, they went for dinner at a romantic restaurant at the beach.

-time skip-

It's now 8:00 pm and they needed to head back home. Since they're still teenagers. Sana and Taehyung held hands while walking to the bus station.
(Uwu🥺❤️)

"I'll see you on Monday" Taehyung said, then gave a peck on her lips.

"Okie" Sana grin cutely as she slowly walked away from him, getting in the bus.

"TEXT ME WHEN YOU GOT HOME" he yelled as she walk into her bus.

She smile and giggled, and waved him good bye.

After 5 minutes, Taehyung's bus arrived so he went home as well.

Both of them got home safely, Sana opened the door to her villa and went to the living room.

"How was the date?" Nayeon asked as all the girls were sitting down looking at her with a exciting smile.

"Guess who got a boyfrienddddd" Sana answered.

All of the girls were jumping and screaming, feeling happy for Sana.

Taehyung also arrived home, his friends, are still here, since they are gonna stay for a sleepover.

"DID SHE SAY YES?" jimin shouted

All of the boys stared at him nervously.

"YEPPPPPPP"

Again, all of them start celebrating. Jin went over and took out the champagne, and popped it, they threw a party without even sleeping that night.

However, Jungkook also said congrats to Taehyung, but still his heart is still aching, no one knows why, and no one asked.

(Next chapter😉)

(Ik they're not allowed to drink yet but some teenagers are like this lol💀)

(Chile anyways, next chapter would be spicier, stay tuned muah 😽)

(BTW THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 53 VIEWS AND FOUR VOTES AND WE EVEN GOT ON N.O 218 FOR VAMPIRE ROMANCE I LOVE YALL SO MUCH)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
26.6K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
19.1K 897 17
Our eyes met.
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...