fell for the good guy

By unhingedreads

"there's a whole world for people like you..." Lucas Wolenczak imagine f/reader x Wolenczak she/her BOOK 1 More

a new job
the plan
new information
another plan
cold water
unclassified
not as planned
trouble
closer
secrets
"hang out"
sick
get to know
really nice
cute and nice
screw up
exposed
exposed pt. 2
the before-party
mini reunion
small talk
hell of a bust
aced it
loud mind
finally
dream college
normality
surprise date night
first sayings
accepted
congrats
what to do now?
if I might
work on the bad
wish me luck
explanations
together
a weird normal
observer
jealous
farewells
signing in

leaving

301 8 1
By unhingedreads

    It was Friday. Time to pack and leave this ship. Leave Seaquest and every memory I've had here. I never expected to have many friends because I've done missions like this before with other ships. People didn't think to get close to me. They just spoke to me like a regular co worker.

    I felt attached with Seaquest. With Lonnie, Piccolo, Ford, The Captain, and most of all Lucas. Lucas Wolenczak. I've always found him cute but I never thought we'd end up kissing.

   I heard a knock on the door while I pack.

   "Come in!" I shouted. The door opened at it was Lonnie. "Hey Y/n, ready for tonight? Piccolo said it's gonna be one hell of a party." She said. She then looks at the bags I've packed.

   "Y/n, are you leaving?" She said. "Yeah. I've actually got to start college and everything. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'm still going to the party though." I said. Well, I was supposed to start college and my father had the money but he told me if I wanted to go to college I had to do this mission.

   She hugged me, I hugged her back. "It was nice to have you here at Seaquest. You're a good friend." She said "Lucas must be really sad." I said. "Honey, I'm pretty sure everyone will be. You're one smart girl." "Thanks Henderson."

   "Now let me help you bring your bags. Does the Captain know?" She asked. "Yeah he does." "Alright then, c'mon. Let's get dressed up together." She said.

• on land •

    I was walking next to Lucas. I see him frowning. He was really sad to hear that I'm leaving. "Lucas, c'mon cheer up. We could vid-link maybe." I said. "Yeah, maybe." He said. We all continue to walk to our hotel. I didn't think my father would make this such a big deal. Well it is Seaquest but why this big of a deal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 2.7K 57
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭? - status: completed 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲: 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧
753K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
185K 3.5K 41
the title says it all. all these imagines are written by me, hope you enjoy. ethebratt2017
74.1K 1K 101
The tittle say it all 💚😉 I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. 👏🏻 Btw all the picture in t...