Tum Mere Ho

By Dwivedii

So yes its a story of our lovely couple SHIVI (SHIVA and RAAVI) from pandya store.. As well all know that the... More

INTRODUCTION
Rishta ek naya
worries
Feelings
Feelings 2
Outburst
pain
Pain 2
pain 3
kiss
Leaving you
NOT AN UPDATE
Giving it a try
ride
ride 2
confession to make
Happiness
care
mark you mine
Home
Its just you in there
Family
Shattered
Away
broken
Talk
a new chance..
together forever..
Epilogue
NEW STORY
New story is out .
NEW STORY
new short story
New story
Authors note..
IMPORTANT
Announcement

His final confession

4.1K 151 80
By Dwivedii

Raavi's pov

We all were back in the hotel , and this time I was in dhara di's room..
Dhara di has literally pushed gaumbi out of the room saying that he should give some sense to his brother...

Flashback

Raavi: kyuki tu kya Shiva aage bol

Shiva: kyuki main nhi chatha ki SB ko pta chala ki tu mujhse naraz ha ya tu apni mausi maa ko Ye bataiye ki hum baat nhi krrhe he nhi to wo maa ke ghar Jake tamasah karegi, is liye please baat kr na..

It boiled my blood to hear this..
Raavi: Ye reason ha ?

Shiva : ummm ,.....haaa

I pushed him And Said
Raavi: theek ha kisi ko kuch pta nhi chalega aur is baat ki bhi tension mat le ki main mausi maa se kuch kahungi, main kuch nhi khe rhi hu..

With that I walked from there , I came back and saw rishita and dhara di present there

Dhara: kya hua raavi ,

Raavi: dhara di aapka devar ek no ka gadha ,idiot SB kuch ha..

Rishita: kya hua bata mujhe.
And then I told them everything which made their blood also boil , yes even rishita looked annoyed..
( well by our behaviour everyone has guessed that their is something goingbon between me And shiva)
but Not wanting to do anything in the shop dhara di dragged us from there booked An auto and went..

After 2 hours we heard the door of dhara di's room open..
And gaumbi came in
It was just me and dhara di there.

Gautam: dhara Ye kya bachpana tha, itni jaldi thi toh hame bhi bata dete , 2 ghante se dhundh rhe the phir hotel phone kiya tb unhone bataya ki tum log yaha ho..
Bina bole kyu aaiye , aise kaun krta ha.. Aur Upper se phone band kr rakha ha tum teeno ne...

Dhara : gaumbi , ek kaam kro please Jake akal do thoda aapne bhai ko..
Aaj samajh main aa rha ha ki kitna bada gadha ha wo..

Gautam: kya bol rhi ha dhara , hua kya ha ?

Dhara : ussi se puch Lena aur ussi room main sona , aaj raavi mere saath rahegi..
Gaumbi looked at dhara di shocked but seeing the anger in her eyes he didn't say anything and went..

Flashback ends

Dhara : raavi chod usse , ek no ka gadha ha wo.. Tu udas mat ho, hum kuch karenge

Raavi: kya krenge aab dhara di , ignore krke dekh liya , irritate krke dekh liya aab kya baaki ha..
(I was on the verge of crying)

Before dhara di could say anything,
There came a voice

Jealousy- rishita Said standing at the door.

Both me And dhara di looked at her shocked..
Jealousy kuch zyada nhi ho jaiyega..
Agar aur dur chala gaya toh..
Before I could voice it out dhara di Said..

Dhara: zyada nhi ho jaiyega , kuch ulta le liya toh..

Rishita : di trust me , aisa nhi hoga , agar usse confess krwana ha toh Ye Dow khelna hoga..
Raavi I know tujhe daar ha pr hum sb saath mai ha..

I nooded at that..
So let's see what happens now..

Authors pov.

It was another Day , And Shiva was still curing himself for the blunder he has done , but before than him it was gaumbi And dev, who was cursing him..

Gaumbi: yaar subha Jo gai ha Dhara abhi bhi mujhe nhi aane de rhi ha room mai.
Ye SB tere karan ho rha ha Shiva

Dev: sahi khe rhe ho gaumbi , kal toh rishita aise behave kr rhi thi laga kaacha chaba jaiyegi..

I looked at them annoyed
Shiva : ek to main khud tension. Main hu aur aap dono aur de rhe Ho..
Nhi bol paya yaar , bht try kiya pr nhi bol paya..
Mana galti ho gai p...

Gautam&dev- galti nhi gunha kiya ha tune... Aur nhi bol gaya toh kuch nhi bolta faltu excuse kyu diya..
Aab tu bhi jhel aur hum bhi..

They were still curisng Shiva when there was a knock on the door..

Dev opened the door only to find angry looking ladies there..

Dhara: SB ready ha toh chalte ha..
Gautam:  haa chalte ha , SB
( gautam eyed shiva to go And talk to raavi , but he had his eyes stuck on raavi who was looking very beautiful in a yellow suit..)

Dev And gautam cleared their throat which bought Shiva out of his trace And look at them.
Seeing the look of idiot-go-and-talk-to-her on their face made Shiva stand up And walk towards raavi , who simply ignored him And walked pass him..

His face fell , but he knew it was his mistake , so he too walked behind her..

Today they had to go to the pine forests And then they have to go to scandal point..

They have to go with only ones car so everyone Sat in only ones car with Shiva driving And gaumbi sitting beside him while dhara ,raavi and rishita Sat at the Middle And dev and krish at the last ....
Once there were on the road , they started singing songs , where rishita and raavi were singing very beautifully..
Shiva wanted to look at his wife but he couldn't , he had his whole family's responsibility on his shoulder , so he simply adjusted him side mirror in such a way were raavi's face was visible who was sitting just behind him..

Gautam did saw Shiva looking at raavi and when he couldn't control
He Said

Gautam- bhai mere please raavi ko baad main dekhna aabhi aache se gaadi chala , warna SB maar jaiyenge..

Everyone chukkled at that where as
Heat raised to both raavi's and shiva's cheek..
Not wanting to be a part of any More leg pulling shiva started concentrating on the road..

It was after 2 hours when they reached the pine forest..
It was Shiva's favourite place and it could be seen on his face..
He was very excited to see that but also when he saw that raavi was Not looking at him it made his smile disappears..
His all excitement went into gutter..

Everyone One else has left with their partners and it was just our shivi standing near the car..

Shiva wanting to apologise to her and also confess , so he move forward but stopped when he saw raavi walking away as usual..

Ufffff...kya karu aab Main ek baat ke liye Mani nhi thi ki dusri se aur naraz ke diya - shiva thought..

Not knowing what to do , he too went after her..

Dev: Hume trek krna padega.?
Krish: mujhe main himmat nhi ha
Dhara : mujhe main bhi
Rishita : me too
Before gautam could say anything , krish Said : gaumbi bhi nhi jaa skte ha , unki toh umar bhi hoti gai ha..

Everyone else chuckled at that while gaumbi slapped krish on his head.

Gautam: kisi ko nhi jana tha toh pehle bolte..
Rishita: dhayan nhi aaya gaumbi ki yaha trek krna padega...
Dev,: theek ha phir wapas chalte ha..

Shiva's face fell on hearing that they are going back..

Raavi who was about to say yes when dhara ans rishita eyed her nodding their head in a NOO...
Raavi saw his sad face and felt bad..
Kaafi excited tha yaha aane ke liye , kaise muh...
Nhi raavi nhi, tujhe kamzor nhi padna ha chal yaha se...

With that even raavi walked behind everyone , where as Shiva felt More sad that even RAAVI didn't wanted to treck..

Soon they were back in the car , while everyone else went back to their conversation ,Shiva was still SAd..
Raavi did saw his sad face but decided Not to react at all

Raavi (in mind) : ek baar Ye confess kr le phir , yaha aake jitna bolega utna trek kar lungi...

It was just 16 minutes drive from the pine forests to the scandal point..
It was 3 when they reach scandal point z and since  there was still time for the Sunset they decide to shop..
And this time even the boys were dragged..

While everyone else were helping their wife , our Shiva too tried but failed..

Well he gave a jhumka to raavi , when she was looking at jhumka but saw her putting it back , but what he didn't saw was that she did purchase it when he was Not looking..

Once they were done with the shopping they went to the near by cafe , with the view of Sunset And Sat there enjoying the weather..
Dhara and gaumbi were standing at the other end with gaumbi hugging dhara from a side .
Where as dev And rishita were busy in their own little world..
While krish And raavi were talking to each other , And our Shiva was busy looking at his wife with a pout...

Yaha SB aapne aapne pati ke saath enjoy kr rhe ha aur ek meri biwi ha dekh bhi nhi rhi ha pati ko..- shiva thought..

Raavi , rishita And dhara smriked looking at Shiva..

It was just the beginning Shiva - they thought..

It was past Sunset when everyone came back to the hotel , today they wanted to eat in the hotel itself as they were tired on eating out..

Around 9 everyone came to the dining to the restaurant except Shiva as he was on call with someone..

Shiva's pov..

I walked inside the restaurant only to stop dead in my track..

WTF...
There stood my raavi , hugging some other men..
WHO IS HE WHY THE HELL IS HE HUGGING MY WIFE AND WHY IS SHE HUGGING HIM BACK..

I looked around only to see my own family looking at them with ADORATION....

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG HERE ITNE PYAAR SE TOH KABHI MUJHE NHI DEKHA IN LOGO NE USKE SAATH AUR AABHI KISI AUR KO DEKH RHE HA...

Not being able to control I walked toward them And cleared my throat, which made my wife and that idiot pull apart And my family to look at me..

Dhara : aare shiva aa gaya tu,.
Isse mil rohan , Ye raavi ka College friend ha..
Aur rohan Ye Shiva ha raavi ka husband..

He moved his hand forward for a hand shake which I did with a little extra force..
He looked confused at me while I raised my eyebrow at him...

Gautam : chalo bataho , aur rohan tum bhi khana kha lo hamare saath..

Rohan: nhi , Maine already kha liya ha wo toh mujhe bas raavi yaha dekhi toh chala aaya isse Surprise dene..

Shiva (in mind): bhag TERI Surprise ki aise hi taisi..
I was cursing him when I suddenly heard a voice..

Aww thank you so much ro , bht aacha Surprise tha- raavi Said and side hugged him..

I was beyond annoyed..

Rishita : are please , itne dino baad mile ha aap raavi se thoda sa toh ruk jaiyega , hum bhi aapke aur raavi ke kisee sune...

Uggghhhh what is wrong with them today..

I saw them taking a seat so.I too took One infront of raavi as the next to.her was occupied..
( do I have to say who occupied that no ,right..
OK fine
Yes it was this Rohan..)
If only my wife would have Not been angry on me I would have punched this idiot for hugging my wife..

Rohan: so RAAVI achanak se shaadi and all..
Tumne bataya bhi nhi..

Kyu tu uska chacha lgta ha - Shiva thought ( if only I could voice it out).

Raavi : haa wo hadbadi main shaadi hui thi ( she Said looking at me.)

Aacha toh madam ko yaad ha ki ek pati bhi ha unka mujhe laga bhool gai ha - i Said( in mind )

Dev: toh aap krte kya ha ?
Before that rohan could say raavi spoke
Raavi: rohan apne father ka business sambhalta ha..

Tujhe kaise pata - I asked her annoyed..

Raavi looked at me , but before she could say anything rohan Said
Rohan(smiling): kyuki main uska dost hu..

Aur kash main is dost ka kachumbar bana skta - Shiva Said in a low voice..
Not everyone heard him but krish did And he started coughing..

Dhara : krish tu theek ha...( Dhara bhabhi asked giving him a glass of water )

Krish : ji bhabhi theek hu..
Tension mat lo.

Gautam : toh rohan kitne saal se dosti ha tumhari raavi se ?

Itna interest kyu aa rha ha sbko is main..

Rohan:ji friends toh Hum 5 saal se ha pr aisa lgta ha ki sadiyo se jnta hu main isko..

Raavi: apko pta ha gaumbi rohan na bht shararati tha sbko tang KRTA tha.
Pe mujhe kabhi nhi..

Dhara: oh, waise apne kuch order nhi kiya , aapka favourite kya ha..
And again raavi replied before him
Raavi: paneer butter masala
Main order krti hu..
Shiva(in mind): tu kyu karegi uske pass dimag nhi ha ya uske muh main zaban Nhi ha ya wo karenge toh hotel wale denge nhi..

A waiter came And raavi placed a order for rohan
Raavi: bhaiya ek paneer butter masala Lena.
Shiva(in mind ) : thoda zehar daal ke...

Soon everyone started having their dinner , I was Not even touching my plate when rohan Said..

Rohan: raavi yaad ha kaise jb main exams ki taiyaari KRTA tha aur tu mujhe apne haath se khilati thi..

Raavi, looked flushed at that.

Awwwww,my wife blushed waitttt whattt she blushed because of this idiot, aab blush bhi kr rhi ha..waaah.. Waahhh..

And before I could recover from this there came another shock

Rohan: aayye kitni cute lgti ha blush krte hue  agar TERI shaadi nhi hui hoti naa toh ma tujhse shaadi kr leta..

I thought raavi will say anything to him , but she just smiled..

SHE SMILED..WTF
I Hope I don't kill him today..
As if what was going on was Not enough ,so gaumbi too peeped in

Gautam: waise raavi agar mauka diya jaiye toh tu karegi shaadi rohan se ?

PLEASE NAA BOLNA PLEASE NAA BOLNA RAAVI PLEASE.. I chanted in my head ,I had my fingers crosses under the table and my eyes shut..

There was silence , before raavi Said

Raavi: Yes , haa gaumbi main kar leti..

That's it..

Raavi's pov..

As soon as i completed my statement ,i heard a loud thum voice And even before i could recognise as to what was happening i felt myself being pulled by my husband..
He was literally dragging me , I turned to look ay everyone else who showed me a thums up where rohan stood there shocked..

Few mintues back
(Flashback)
Rishita And dhara di have told everything to gautam , dev, And krish about the jealousy plan which we were planning tomorrow.
Though dev And gaumbi didn't agree at first but One look from their beloved wife (note the sarcasm )was enough from them to say yes..

Gautam: theek ha pr ladka kaha se laiyenge..
Dhara : ussi ki toh ten.....
( before dhara di could speak we all heard my Name being called)
I turned around only to see my College friend rohan walking towards us..)

Dhara : raavi Ye kaun ha ,
To which i replied -di Ye Rohan ha mere saath College main padhta tha..

Before I could say anything else , rohan came And stood infront of me
Rohan: raavi kaisi ha tu , kaha gayab thi , yaar itne time se..

Raavi : main theek hi rohan tum kaise hi aur yaha kaise..

Rohan: yaar itne time baad mile ha ek hug toh banta ha
With that he hugged me ,though I did feel awkward , because I have never hugged anyone apart from shiva ( that too we have never shared a proper hug )..
I started comparing rohan's hug with Shiva as even though Shiva And I have never hugged properly still he can make me fell his warmth , where as I feel nothing in this hug..
But still I hugged rohan And the very next moment we heard a cough , we parted only to see shiva there..

I Hope he doesn't think anything else .

I was in my thought when I received a message from rishita  ( JUST PLAY ALONG , WE WILL WORK ON OUR PLAN TODAY)
I looked at her to say no But she And dhara di literally threatened me with their eyes..

Hey bhagwan I really Hope this doesn't go out of hand..

Soon there were conversation going on about rohan which I had to answer because of  two eyes which were on me( you know who's)

It was all for making my gadhera jealousy And I did see him getting jealousy... So I also started playing along with them, though rohan was still unaware he was unintentionally helping us..

It was all going good until rohan told the marriage thing , though i wanted to correct him for this , I heard gaumbi asked me a question

Gautam: waise raavi agar mauka diya jaiye toh tu karegi shaadi rohan se ?

I looked at him horrified who gestured me to look at shiva who had his eyes closed..
And then I knew I had to take this risk..
So.I Said

Raavi: Yes , haa gaumbi main kar leti..

( flashback ends)

So here I am being dragged by my husband who was looking like a beast to me right now..
But no matter what I will Not stop today..

Authors pov

As soon as raavi and shiva were back in the room raavi shouted

Raavi: Shiva kya kr rha ha aise kaun krta ha

Shiva: aur tu Jo kr rhi ha uska kya

Raavi: kya kr rhi hu main , kya bol rha ha tu

Shiva: tujhe nhi pta kya kr rhi ba tu

Raavi: nhi , nhi pta mujhe..

Shiva : tu flirt kr rhi ha
Raavi: main aisa kuch nhi kr rhi thi
Shiva : tu kr rhi thi , aur kya kaha tune mauka milega to tu us bandar se shaadi ke legi

Raavi: haa kr lungi tujhe kya , aur wo bandar nhi ha

Shiva : ha sahi kaha bandar nhi chamgadar ha chamgadar , kaise chipak rha tha tujhse..

Raavi: toh tujhe kya , mujhse chipke , ya kuch bhi karenge tujhe kya.
Mere saath Ye pati pati mat khel

Shiva: khelunga , pati hi hu tera toh kheluga bhi..

Raavi: toh khel pr mujhe mt bol..
Tujhe koi fark nhi padta aur padhna bhi nhi chaiyea.
Tere liye Ye shaadi koi Maine nhi rakhti ha ,tune toh Ye shaadi Dhara di ke liye ki thi na

Shiva: mujhe fark padta ha aur hamesha padta rahega .. Aur nhi ki Maine Dhara bhabhi ke liye Ye shaadi ,tere liye ki thi , TERI halat nhi dekhi jaa rhi thi is liye ki thi..
(Shiva shouted)

Raavi: ehasaan krne ke liye bht bht shukriya ...
Pr sirf shaadi kr lene se rishta nhi ban jata ha usse nibhana padta ha..
Tu mujhse nafrat krta ha toh Chod naa main kahi bhi jao kisi ke pass bhi jai tujhe kya..
Tujhe kyu fark pad rha ha
(Raavi shouted back with the Same tone)

Shiva : BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, PYAAR KRTA HU TUJHSE MAIN PYAAR KRTA HU IS LIYE FARAK PAD RHA HA...
( he shouted )

Both Shiva And raavi were looking at each other with different kind emotions..
While raavi couldn't belive that finally finally her Shiva confessed where Shiva could also Not belive that he told her his feelings..

Shiva took Raavi's hand in his , looked into her eyes and Said once again

I love you raavi , aaj se nhi shayad bachpan se aur is feeling ko chupane ke liye nafrat ka dhong rachta tha main..
Pr aab aur nhi ho rha ha , pta ha mujhe tu mujhse pyaar nhi kr skti ha , aur main kabhi kahunga bhi nhi ki kr..
Main jnta hu tera dil toot chuka ha already ek baar..tu kaha dev, se shaadi krna Chathi thi aur kaha mujhse ho gai.
Kaha tujhe dev jaisa ek padha likha , gentleman mil rha tha aur kaha main mil gaya.
Mere jaise jahil , gawaar insaan se shaadi krke teri zin.....

Before he could say any More nonsense raavi placed her lips on his..
Kissing him senselessly....
It took Time for shiva to respond but he did responde..
They both felt as if this was their first kiss..
It felt as if they were kissing for the first time..
The confession has made their kiss More pure..

They both continued kissing each other  getting lost in their kiss ,their own world.....

So yaaaaaa,

Finally the confession..🥳🥳
It happened..💃🏼
I really Hope that I have done Justice to the chapter..
This And the previous one is the longest chapter I have ever written..
And that is because I didn't wanted to rush it..
So I really Hope you all liked it..And it stood on your expectations..

I have still Not recovered so there might not be this big update ,but yes I will try to update every day..
Thank you so much for all the Love..
Stay Safe
Take care
And
Enjoy the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 4.3K 40
BASED ON SHOW PANDYA STORE, THIS STORY IS A PARALLEL WORLD OF SHIVI..... DO READ TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF SHIVI WERE DATING EACH OTHER WITH...
106K 4.7K 37
Compilation of one shots of ShiVi from the serial Pandya Store. Some originals, some alternate versions of existing scene from the show. Enjoy :)
32.4K 1K 13
Okay.. so as per current story line there are not many things going on in pandya store specially in shivi's life.. To be honest I am very upset with...
63.9K 3.7K 33
Pre-Wedding ShiVi. A story about rekindling friendships, love and secrets.