The Virgin Sl*t (teacher/stud...

By KruseyGirl

Paris Hudson the name on the tip of everyone's tongue and the most publicised model in the world. She's a bea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 27

13.5K 348 22
By KruseyGirl

School was back in and Paris wasn't looking forward to it, she didn't want to see Rick. After that New Year's Eve night she wanted nothing to do with him. But that's not going to happen, she still has to do the ad with him. She entered the school with a heavy head, she was wearing black tights, a baggy woollen grey off one shoulder sweater and a grey woollen Gatsby style beanie. Her hair was out unbrushed and looked wild. She had big black hooped earrings and black high top woollen ugg boots that were dressy. She entered the school and headed to maths. Then it was finally morning tea and her friends and her just talked about their holidays. The bell rang just when Shane lost a bet with Chris and had to strip naked, good timing but at lunch he'll have to do it. The bet was about a football game they bet on and Shane's team lost.

Rick was in his classroom during morning tea eating his food, he was still angry at himself for sleeping with that Greta women. After they had sex he left straight away, she asked him to stay but he said he doesn't stay all night with his little fucks. He knows he was an asshole but he didn't want her to think they were together. He headed home for a big sleep. In the morning he just laid around in bed and watched TV. Even when Kenny rang he didn't even pick it up or answer the door. The bell rang just when he finished his sandwich, he cleaned up his mess and then got the assignments out.

His class came in just then and he was so surprised to see Paris early again. Chris had his arm over her shoulders and whispering in her ear she giggled at what he said. Rick was angry at what he saw and wanted to tare Chris away from her.

"You know we could tease Mr Evans today" Chris said to her, his arm was over her shoulders and whispered in her ear when they walked into the classroom. She laughed at this and nodded to him.

"Good morning students" Mr Evans said to them when they were all seated. He looked around the classroom and his eyes landed on Paris. She was sitting in Shane's seat and he was in hers. Chris had his arm on the back of her seat and was whispering into her ear. "Chris can you please stop whispering to Paris or I'll give you detention" he said to Chris not impressed. Chris smirked and nodded to him. "We are starting a new assignment today"

"No way" Shane whined from the back.

"Yes way" Rick said mimicking Shane's whine, the whole class laughed and Shane just huffed and crossed his arms. "The assignment is on someone who had done something in the world or a country that changed it in someway" he started to hand out the assignment booklet. "This will be presented as an oral presentation, you can use power point, posters or a video to present this" he looked around the class and noticed Chris whispering something into Paris's ear. "Chris"

"Yes sir" Chris answered.

"Why don't you tell the class what you said to Paris?" He asked Chris smirking.

"Ok" Chris stood up and started "I just said to her that, she's pretty good at 'oral' presentations" he put air quotes around the word 'oral' to emphasise it to mean something else, the whole class wolf whistled and then laughed. Rick's smirk dropped and it replaced with anger.

"Hell yeah" Shane yelled out across the room, Paris buried her head into her hands, just wanting the ground to open up and eat her up.

"Chris you better sit down and no more whispering to Paris" he gritted out.

"Well you wanted to know" Chris said shrugging.

"Just sit down" Rick angrily pointed to him.

Chris sat down pleased with Rick's reaction, but Paris wasn't pleased she was getting all hot and bothered from Rick's anger. She was embarrassed but that reaction from him was such a turn on but she shouldn't think like that he hurt her and he is also her teacher.

The lesson went fast and soon it was gym. In gym they played soccer. Paris and the girls walked around in a group talking when the boys kicked the ball hard at them they screamed and jumped.

"Girls it's a ball you don't have to be afraid of it" Rick yelled at them for being such girls.

"It was hard and it nearly hit us" Paris yelled at him angrily.

"I thought you liked things hard Paris" Chris yelled at her and chuckled.

"Chris" Rick yelled at him "no more sexual innuendos"

"Yes sir" Chris saluted him.

"And stop being a smart ass"

"Fine"

Everyone started playing again and then the bell rang. The rest of the day went fast and soon it was the last bell. The cheer squad had training on and Rick didn't turn up for it which Paris was grateful for. After that they all headed home and Paris couldn't wait for bed.

The next day she wore a short denim shorts, a white boob tube with a grey suede jacket that had a hood on it with dark grey and light grey fur inside the hood the jacket was left open. She placed high top grey uggs on that had the same colour fur on them as the jacket. She had her hair out just like yesterday and the same earrings. She headed to school and everyone was looking at her, her friends said she looked hot today.

"Who's the women with Mr Evans?" Sasha asked out loud. They all looked towards the parking lot, they saw Rick and a women talking.

"Don't know" Chris said looking back at Paris, but she wasn't looking.

"Probably one of his bimbos" she blurted out and slapped her hand over her mouth.

"She probably is" Shane said laughing, her friends know about her feelings for Rick and they have been so supportive towards her.

The bell rang and they headed to class. It was finally time for English, Paris headed to the bathroom and then walked slowly to class. She wasn't in the mood for English. They were told it was in the library this morning. She finally came into the library, Rick's head snapped to her and she slowly walked to her friends.

Rick watched her every move she was so beautiful today with those clothes on. Her stomach looked so nice to touch and to kiss. He finally pulled his eyes away from her and started the lesson.

Paris noticed him watching her every move and it turned her on. The women that he was talking to in the parking lot was next to him. She was beautiful, she has blonde straight hair that went to her shoulders, she was tall but not as tall as Rick. She has lightly tan skin and no freckles on her face must be the makeup covering them. Paris was lucky she doesn't have moles or freckles anywhere on her body except for the beauty spot just under the left eye. Rick cleared his throat to get the classes attention.

"Good morning class, this is Miss Davidson she's a college student studying to be a teacher" he said to the class "she'll be attending most of my classes until you finish school" he looked around the class and then continued "So today you will go find information or figure out who you want to research, if you need any help just come to me or Miss Davidson" he dismissed the class and then turned to Miss Davidson "like I said to the class we'll be researching today and probably for a few weeks after today"

"Ok" she nodded and smiled.

"Um, Mr Evans" they were interrupted by Paris. They looked towards her and he took a deep breath before answering.

"Yes Paris" he said to her.

"I already know who I want to do my research on" she said to him nervously.

"Ok who is it" he said trying to sound professional.

"Millicent Fawcett" she said with a serious smile, she tried to think of something else but looking at him right now was making her insides to do flips, today he was in his long black pants, long sleeve white button down shirt and a red tie. He had his black dress shoes on and he had a 5 o'clock shadow.

"Why her?" He asked her.

"Well she thought that women had more purpose in the world than being baby makers, she fort for the right for women to vote and pushed her husband to fight for his political career after he got blinded in an accident all in the 1900s" she said.

"Ok that sounds alright" Rick said smiling to her.

"You're Paris Hudson the model" Miss Davidson to her.

"Yeah I am"

"Didn't know the school allows a teacher and a student to do modelling together" she said thoughtful.

"We were allowed to and her mother comes to the photoshoots when we're working together" he said to her.

"Oh ok" she gave Paris a fake smile and Paris just smirked and left.

"She's a bitch" Paris said to Sasha.

"Really" Sasha said eyeing Miss Davidson.

"Yeah, she said something about Rick and me modelling together but we're student and teacher which shouldn't be allowed" Paris said to her annoyed.

"That bitch" Sasha said and then looked at the women before continuing her work.

Paris went to look for books on her person and caught Phil and Lisa making out in the back of the library, she turned quietly and then left without interrupting them. She went to Sasha grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Lisa and Phil. But placed her hand over her mouth so she didn't interrupt them, Sasha's eyes went wide and Paris knew she was going to blow up.

"Oh my god" Sasha said not too loud when they were away from them.

"I know, right" Paris said laughing at the end.

"What's funny" Paris and Sasha stiffened from the deep voice from behind them.

"Ah nothing" they said at the same time and turned to see Mr Evans with a smirk on his face.

"Is it because of Phil and Lisa making out at the back" he asked them with a sexy smirk, Paris stop thinking that, he's not sexy. They looked at each other and then back to him nodding with their mouth open. "I caught them"

"Oh" Paris said sadly "we didn't stop them because we didn't want them to break up"

"Why would they break up?" He asked them confused.

"Because we think they don't want us to know about their relationship" Sasha answered this time.

"Ok," he nodded and then left.

"He's acting weird today" Sasha said to Paris and Paris nodded to agree.

"Yeah it's scaring me" they both headed to their seat after that.

The bell rang and then they headed to the gym. They were doing gymnastic today, so they were told to get into their own space and stretch. They had to do a hand stand first, Chris fell to the side hitting Shane, then Shane fell and hit Phil then Phil fell and hit Cameron like dominos. Trevor was on Chris's other side and he fell on top of Chris. Jake was doing it right and then started to walk on his hands.

"Show off" Shane said to Jake.

"Get off fat ass" Chris said to Trevor and shoved him off with a laugh.

"I'm not a fat ass" Trevor said to Chris and then he knocked Chris's legs from under him which made him land on Shane again.

"Ow, you fat ass" Shane yelled at Chris then pushed him off.

"Boys please stop being stupid" Mr Evans said to them and then shook his head.

"Yeah well he's a fat ass" Shane said.

"Who is?" Rick asked.

"Shane" Chris and Trevor said at the same time, they high five each other.

"Ha, ha you're so funny" Shane said sarcastically.

"Yeah we are" Trevor said with a cheeky smile.

"Ok enough boys" Rick said to them. The boys stopped doing what he wanted them to do and watched the girls. "Boys what the hell"

"This is better than doing it" Chris said not taking his eyes off the girls. Rick couldn't blame them, he couldn't stop sneaking a look at Paris.

"Ok I want you to line up at the beam" they all headed to the beam, the other cheerleaders were first and they were good at it. Then Cameron was up, he got on, took two steps then fell off. Then it was Chris's turn he was half way along when he fell face first into the mat. Shane was up and didn't get too far before falling off, then Trevor got up and Shane kicked the beam which made it wobble and Trevor fell off.

"Hey, that wasn't nice" Trevor yelled at Shane. They're all friends they don't sit together but play football. Shane shrugged and then laughed.

Phil got on but hung onto to the beam with his arms and his legs. "Phil how are you going to move?" Mr Evans asked him.

"Easy like this" he started to move along it by pulling his body.

"He looks like a dog rubbing his belly along the ground" Chris said out of the blue.

"Shut up" he said to him. He finally got to the end and rolled off. "There made it" he said smiling.

"Yeah made it" Rick said while shaking his head. He saw Miss Davidson talking to Cher and her friends, they were laughing about something.

Paris was up and she done flips all over it and at the end landed on the ground perfectly. She started bow and pretended to pick something up and blowing kisses to everyone. "Thank you, thank you very much" she said like she was royal. Everyone laughed at her performance.

"You go girl" Trevor yelled at her.

"You know it Trevor" she laughed and then waited for the rest to go.

The bell finally rang and they were dismissed. They all headed to lunch. Science came around and Paris was bored.

Rick was teaching freshman English when Paris walked in, all his class looked at her and watched. The girls looked at her like she was their queen and the boys looked at her with lust which Rick hated.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her when she stopped at his desk. He was sitting on the edge of his desk talking to his class when she came in.

"I was kicked out of science" she answered with a cheeky smirk. She didn't know why she came here but she did.

"What did you do?" He raised one eyebrow which made him look so handsome, she internally slapped herself for thinking this.

"I said he looked like a hippo" she said shrugging.

"You've got Mr Walter" he said shaking his head.

"Yep that's him" she smiled at him.

"Then why are you here?"

"I didn't know what to do so I was walking past here and I thought you might let me use your computer to do some research" she said all at once.

"Really" he said to her looking into her eyes. Miss Davidson walked in then and her smile went when she saw Paris there.

"Hey what's happening?" She asked them.

"I was kicked out of science" Paris said shrugging "so can I stay here please Mr Evans" she done her best puppy dog face she could do and it normally works.

"Say yes sir" one of the boys in the class said smiling.

"Fine" he got up and grabbed his laptop out to set up.

"I can use this computer" she said pointing to the schools computer.

"It doesn't work" he said before opening the laptop up for her. She sat down and went onto google to search. Mr Evans continued his lesson, Miss Davidson kept looking at Paris and wasn't happy with her being here.

The bell rang after Paris found some information. The class was dismissed and Rick came over to her. "You better go to your next lesson" he told her.

"I know, I just found some information and wanted to copy down the information for home" she said to him not looking at him.

"Just highlight it then copy and paste it in word" he told her looking over her shoulder. She tried to think of something else but it was so hard too, his cologne was so nice.

"But I need to take it home" she asked him after she controlled herself, she looked at him and he was looking at the screen doing what he said to do.

"I'll print it out for you and you can grab it after school" he said while looking at the screen.

"Oh ok" she nodded and gathered her stuff up. "I'll see you this afternoon then"

"Yep" he said then stood up straight and moved away from the desk so she could pass.

She went to her next class and then it was finally home time. She headed to Rick's classroom and knocked.

"Come in" he said to whoever it was.

"Hey just here to pick up the print out" she said to him smiling.

"Oh yeah here" he held it out to her and she came to him, so she could grab it.

"Thanks" she said with a huge smile.

"It's alright" he said looking at her and smiled. "I'm sorry about New Year's Eve"

She looked away and then started to leave, but then stopped and spun around to look at him and said "I hope she was good" then she left.

"Oh shit she saw, fuck" he said to himself then cursed.

"What's wrong" he snapped his head to the person who spoke with wide eyes. It was Miss Davidson, she was looking at him with a tiny of pink of her cheeks.

"Nothing, and sorry for swearing" he apologised to her.

"Was it about Paris" she asked him.

"No got a text message from something after Paris left" he lied, luckily his phone was in his hand.

"Oh ok" she smiled to him.

They both left and headed home alone. Rick didn't know what to say to Paris he hurt her real bad now and he didn't know how to fix it. At least she's talking to him he thought but he still hurt her.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 235 6
The AU where Louis is a 25-year-old driving instructor and Harry is a 17-year-old virgin who's really awful at seduction, except for the time he gets...
176K 3.3K 30
Smut You are an 18 year old female your best friend is Tom Holland you guys end up going to the same collage ( no one is an actress in this not yet a...
132K 5.9K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...
823 2 39
16 year old Paris is the most popular girl in school. She is stylish and everyone loves her. Underneath her fabulous, and sassy attitude she has be...