YEHH JAADU HAI AMAN AUR ROSHN...

بواسطة Sakshidixit572

Aman ousted Roshni from the house, thinking that She is the reason for Parveen's condition. "Even If i am dyi... المزيد

00 || AUTHOR'S NOTE & PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01 || THE MAGICAL TALE
CHAPTER 02 || LIFE TAKES A TURN FOR ROSHNI
CHAPTER 04 || PLEASE SAVE ME AYANA !
CHAPTER 05 || DON'T WORRY ROSHNI
CHAPTER 06 || PARVEEN REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS
CHAPTER 07 || NO ONE EXCEPT AYAANA!
CHAPTER 08 || AYAANA! SAVE HIM IF YOU CAN
CHAPTER 09 || NO ONE CAN BEAT THE KING
CHAPTER 10 || DARE NOT, TO HARM MRS. AMAN JUNAID KHAN !
CHAPTER 11 || ALIYA IS BACK!
CHAPTER 12 || ROSHNI AMAN JUNAID KHAN!
CHAPTER 13 || YOU! TRADED MY SOUL ROSHNI?
CHAPTER 14 || ROSHNI RETURNS JUNAID MANZIL.
CHAPTER 15 || DARE NOT TO HARM HIM!
CHAPTER 16 || SAVE AMAN
CHAPTER 17 || RAKH JINN HAS A PLAN
CHAPTER 18 || WHAT DID YOU DO KHANBABA!
CHAPTER 19 || I WILL MAKE YOU SPEAK
CHAPTER 20 || ROSHNI TO ATTACK ALIYA
CHAPTER 21 || IF YOU ARE MINE, COME BACK
CHAPTER 22 || GET OUT AMAN!
CHAPTER 23 || AMAN'S APOLOGY
CHAPTER 24 || EVERYTHING IS FINE!
CHAPTER 25 || THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON!
|| GOOD NEWS! ||
CHAPTER 26 || YOU ARE MINE!
CHAPTER 27 || WILL YOU MARRY ME?
|| AS WE EXPECTED! ||
CHAPTER 28 || THEY ARE JUST PAWNS!
CHAPTER 29 || LAILA IS DEAD!
CHAPTER 30 || KAHANI; FASAANA; JAADU SAB KHATM!
||TWO NEW STORIES||
IT'S IMPORTANT
THE RESULTS ARE GOOD

CHAPTER 03 || ALLAH KNOWS, WHAT NEXT. IS IT AABIDA AMAN JUNAID KHAN?

1.8K 64 13
بواسطة Sakshidixit572

Aman and Mallika reached the mosque, and Rubina Ji and Roshni also reached there. Aman knew well, that he cannot enter the mosque until she isn't with him. Therefore, he resisted going inside.

"You go and offer prayers. I will wait here for you." Aman told Mallika.

"Are you mad Aman!? Will you offend Allah?" Mallika grew angry. Finding no way, Aman unwillingly agreed to go inside. But to his surprise, nothing happened when he entered. And we all know, this was because Ayaana was already in there. This was her look, see below.

All of them offered prayers.

Mallika and Aman sat inside, whereas Roshni and Rubina Ji went out. As soon as Roshni went out, due to the presence of "Jinnat ka Badshah", some disturbance took place. Rubina felt that something is wrong because as soon as Roshni exited, the disturbance occurred.

Then Rubina spotted Aman's car in the parking area. "Roshni! Hurry up! Go inside. Aman is inside the mosque, and you know he cannot stay inside without... Ayaana. "

Both of them hurried to go inside.

"Now tell me Tabeezi, what's the matter?"

"I saw the shadow of a black cat over Aman when I opened ilm-è-jinn. I think, he is Kaala Jinn or maybe Kabir. Be careful."

"O. K. Tabeezi, don't worry, I will take care, that Khan... I mean, Mr Khan is safe."

"Roshni! I know, that you will take care of your "KHANBABA". " Rubina said, and smiled as Roshni looked at her.

"I know Roshni, both of you are stubborn, and won't say it. But you both care for each other, more than yourself." Rubina thought and smiled.

"What happened Tabeezi?"

"Nothing. Let's go. Aman is already out." She told Roshni.

When they reached outside, Roshni saw a small boy playing in the middle of the parking area, and a car advancing toward him. The driver, I think, was unable to see that boy.

Roshni pulled him towards herself, and they both fell to the ground. Roshni got a cut on her hand while all this and was bleeding. But she was more concerned about that boy.

Mallika, who was watching all this from a distance, said, "Is she mad or what? Her hand is bleeding, and she is still busy with that boy."

"Mallika, this is India. The girls here consider every child as their own." He replied, and remembered Amir and Roshni's bond, and how, when once Amir bit her finger, she didn't remove it because she feared that Amir would start crying, and how she jumped into chalk chhal kua to save Chhotu, sorry, Mr Chhotu.

At that moment, Roshni's dupatta flew with the air and fell on his face.

"This belongs to that girl only. Mallika, return it to her." Aman said, he had not seen her face si he didn't know, that she is Roshni.

"Let's keep it in the car and you can return later. It's a mere dupatta. By the way, I wanna do an announcement, come to the cafeteria after finishing your work in the evening. " Mallika replied and sat in the car.

So, he kept the dupatta in the car and left for the office.

Roshni also reached and came to Aman's cabin. She knocked, and went inside, she was shocked to see the sight in front of her, Aman's eyes were turning blue, and he clenched his fist, to control his anger.

"Where were you!? I told you earlier, that I own you now!" He shouted at her. And hit the glass table with his hand, all the files and papers were scattered, the working table was broken and all its glass was on the floor.

Roshni wasn't able to understand the reason behind this, so she was about to ask.

Roshni questioned him, "Mr Khan why are you so..."

Before she could complete it, Aman said cutting her sentence. "clean it! As fast as you can, Roshni Ahmed." He was not in a nice mood, and it was visible on his face.

"Ji?" she politely questioned as it was a large amount of stuff.

Aman's face was red, and his eyes were blue due to anger. "clean it now....!" He harshly ordered.

"Ji... Ji... Ji yes." She shivered as she answered him, not out of fear of Aman, but, out of fear of the result of this anger and hatred.

"Better, And one more thing, today I have to make an important announcement. So, come to the cafeteria." Aman said before leaving.

"Ji ok..." she replied and indulged in the work again.

After some time Roshni went to the cafeteria. There all the other people were waiting.
After some time aman and Mallika came holding each other's hands.

"The media keeps asking me...
Today I am asking you aman..,
Will you marry me, will you be mine forever?" Mallika proposed to him.

Aman was surprised as Mallika didn't tell him about this before, by this but he pretended that he knew it already as his heart was also standing there.

Aman looked towards Roshni and again towards Mallika and said,
"Oh, Mallika! ... yes dear... I was forever yours..... I can't find a better life partner than you." Aman hugged her in front of everyone, and whispered in her ear, " One more thing, this is your decision, I need time to think over it."

Everybody clapped and congratulated them.

Roshni could not control herself and tears rolled down her eyes. She was lost somewhere in her dreamworld, remembering her moments with her khanbaba.

Everybody was busy with Mallika but Aman's eyes were on Roshni, he knew she was shattered.

Everybody left.

Roshni went to Aman's cabin and again got busy with the cleaning work. Aman also came then. He stood outside and looked at her through the glass window. A piece of glass had pricked into her hand and blood was oozing out, but unaware of the injury, she was collecting the glass pieces and was lost in thoughts. The grief of losing her husband was much more than this injury. And she was quietly working as if she didn't realise her injury.

Tears rolled down his eyes unknowingly, seeing his heart in pain.

But the next moment he came back to his senses and went, and knocked on the door.
Roshni also came back to reality after hearing the knock on the door.
She hurriedly wiped off her tears and then she realised that her hand was bleeding so she hid her hand and covered it with her dupatta(stall).

Aman was trying to ignore that wound and continue his conversation, "Miss Roshni Ahmad, I and princess Mallika are going somewhere. So I am leaving early. Before that, complete those files which I gave you and show me." He said.

"Ji, but all this stuff?" She questioned as she was still not done with the cleaning work.

"You can do all this later, first complete what I said, I want it in an hour. And I mean what I said." He ordered angrily.

"Ji ok. " Roshni replied.

"Better, you can leave when you are finished with this work." He said and went away.

After one hour it was around 7 p.m.

Roshni saw that aman was leaving with Mallika
She called him but he ignored her and walked away.
Suddenly, Kabir, who was keeping an eye on everything, came with rakh jinn and attacked Aman from behind with the arrows.
Roshni, who was quite close to where Aman and Mallika were, saw that and she came and stood in between aman and Kabir as she always did. She had used her powers but they didn't work. So, the only way left was, to take the arrows herself.
(Bgm plays)

Roshni was hurt by the arrows. Aman and Mallika left in Aman's car.

Roshni grew angry and called him, "Kabir........!" She shouted at him.

Kabir appeared.

"How dare you to even think of harming Khanbaba?
If you will try this next time, then I will surely take away your life. Remember that." Roshni said as she saw him.

"When a person talks of giving and taking lives for the one who hates that person a lot, then it hurts me here."
He said with a smirk, pointing toward his heart.
"Oh! dear sister-in-law, my brother doesn't even want to see your face, and you still want to kill me for his sake."

He called Aman's sword and attacked Roshni with it.
But before hurting Rosh, the sword changed to its human form.

" Ayana...... Ayana, please help me, this zehral has taken away my powers." The sword said.

And she again changed to the non-living form, and suddenly broke into pieces.

"The source of Aman's power is his sword. If he has no sword, his strength will be reduced to half." Kabir said with a smirk.

"And then we can give him to Kala jinn." Rakh jinn said and laughed aloud.

"Will Roshni be able to restore the sword's powers?
Will aman and Mallika tie a knot?
What will Roshni do now?"

Rest, next time.

~ROOH

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6K 107 21
Aman Luthra is a renowned researcher who is a big workalcoholic runs his company sucessfully by chance he meets Roshni Sharma a cheerful bubbly girl...
9.2K 532 19
So basically it's a new ff having not so much parts. The story continues before the heera mandi track where Anirudh sent Bondita out of the mansion...
87.2K 3.5K 41
This book is based on the starplus serial "Anupama" and revolves majorly around Anupama and Anuj kapadia. ***************** Excerpt 1 The arrogance d...
279K 16.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...