𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙊𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.

By blubanndzz

She goes by JD and has been living in New York since she was born. Growing up wasn't so easy for her but it d... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

16.

11.3K 426 109
By blubanndzz

Finding information on Ryan hasn't been hard at all. Before you know it, his head will be in Khalil's hands.
___________________________________

___________
J A D E
📍Atlanta Home
_____________________________________

Entering the house, I walked upstairs and into my bedroom to see Angel sleeping peacefully. Smiling a little, I closed the door back and walked down the hall to Khalil's room.

Walking in, I heard the shower running. Kicking my boots off along with my leather jacket, I sat on the bed. I pulled my phone from my back pocket and tapped on the Instagram app.

I was on there for a while before I heard the shower turn off. Getting up, I smirked and entered the bathroom.

Khalil had a towel wrapped around his waist as he ran the faucet, pulling out his toothbrush. He began to brush his teeth as I wrapped my arms around his waist, planting kisses on his backside.

"So now that we got the information we needed, what do we do next?" I asked.

"Text the guys and tell them we have a meeting at the headquarters at 10 o'clock. No later or there's consequences."

Playfully rolling my eyes at his impatience, I nodded my head and walked out. I picked up my phone and texted every worker Khalil had on his team letting them know about the meeting tomorrow.

____________________________________
8:09 AM

Me and Khalil sat back in the chair, watching the room fill up with his men. Everybody sat their guns on the table in sync with each other. My eyes went from every guy and girl that sat at the table.

Seeing the guards walk in and stand around, Khalil stood to his feet and began talking.

"Now that I've got you all here...we have some things to discuss." He said.

He slowly circled the table before coming to a stop. "As you all know, we've changed destinations because my headquarters has been receiving threats from the one and only Ryan Tabasco. The son of Rick Tabasco. I wanted to have this meeting with you all to tell you that we will be doing things a little different." He said.

I sat back and watched him talk to the workers. He was focused on his points that he spoke upon dealing with Ryan.

After 20 minutes of him explaining everything everybody needed to know, there was a knock on the door stopping his speech. He looked over at me and I got up going to get it.

Opening the door, I came face to face with Razor. "It's Razor."

I sized him up a little, hearing him chuckle. Stepping out of the way and letting him walk in, Khalil started to wrap up the conversation—dismissing everyone.

It was now us three in the room. "Wassup Khalil. How you been my G'?" Razor asked.

He dapped Khalil up before the two took a seat. Feeling Razor's gaze, I then heard Khalil's fingers snapping.

He signaled me over, patting his lap. I rolled my eyes in a playful manner, sitting down. As always, Khalil was trying to make a POINT that I was HIS.

"So what was up?" Razor asked.

"A guy named Michael came by yesterday. He was saying that you needed another shipment."

Razor's eyes began to roam in deep thought. He was repeating the name lowly and I looked back at Khalil. It was clearly seen that Razor didn't know anyone by the name of Michael.

"Did he say what he was to me?" Razor questioned.

"He said that he was your righthand man."

Razor shook his head swiftly, "Nah man. My only righthand man is Joey. Never heard of him before. I hope you didn't send off a shipment."

Khalil chuckled but shook his head. "Not yet. But I plan too. He's asking for it at 8 tonight. I'm only sending it to see how it will go. But little does he know, it's not all what he's expecting."

Razor shook his head, matching Khalil's evil smirk. I shook my head at the two.

"Well I'm on the same page you are." Razor stood up and I got up—Khalil doing the same. The two shook hands and Khalil walked him out.

Once the door closed, Khalil looked at me. I knew that look all to well and it was nothing but lust. I shook my head within a haste and he kissed his teeth.

"No Khalil." I said grabbing my gun and tucking it in my pants.

"Why not ma. I want you." He said as he hovered over me. His breathing was right on my neck—sending chills all down through my spine.

"You have to learn to tame your salacity." I said walking past him. "See you at home."

I slipped out the door and got onto the elevator. It took me down and I walked out the doors to see Carrington waiting for me.

Once he saw me, he opened the door—his same grin on his face. Thanking him, I got in. Sitting back, I let up the privacy screen. I kicked my stilettos off and got comfortable.

Within a matter of seconds, I was sleeping.

____________________________________
1:26 PM

I walked downstairs from my long nap, hearing shuffling in the kitchen. Peaking around the corner, I saw Angel in the fridge.

"Looking for something?" I asked causing her to jump.

"Gosh JD. Is that all you guys do is eavesdrop?"

I raised my hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry. But what are you looking for?"

"Could I have some of these grapes?"

I laughed, nodding my head. She took them out and put her some in a bowel before rinsing them.

Seeing her in a big t-shirt and shorts, I then thought that she has no clothes. I folded my arms, going into deep thought.

I turned on my heels and jogged upstairs. I went inside my bedroom and found her some joggers and a shirt. She already had shoes so the outfit was done.

Going back downstairs, I found her in the kitchen. "Angel, go upstairs and change. Clothes on the bed."

"Where we going? I'm leaving out of the house?" She asked, a look of worry written all over her face.

"Yes Angel. Your gonna be fine. Now go."  

She headed upstairs and seconds later, I made my way into Khalil's room. Changing into something more comfortable, I was now in the bathroom brushing through my hair.

Hearing my phone ringing, I left out to see it buzzing on the bed. Taking it in the bathroom, I set it up and answered Khalil's FaceTime call.

"Yes?" I said once I answered.

"Where the hell you going?" His voice grew deep.

I giggled, "Just to the mall to shop for Angel."

"What? Why?"

"Because Khalil. She's been wearing my clothes. She needs her own things."

"Oh. Well wait till I get there." He said and I huffed in annoyance.

Instead of saying no, I said okay. Khalil could still have his ways where he would put his hands on me and I've been preventing it.

"What you wearing?"

"Something slight." I shrugged.

"Something slight my ass. Take that off." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"But why? It's not that bad."

"What did I say Jade." He spoke solemnly. I sucked my teeth, snatching my phone and going inside my closet.

"Man Ight. I'll see you in a minute." Hanging up in his face, I looked at some of my clothes that hung up. I bit my lip, deciding NOT too change.

I was fine with what I had on. Grabbing my purse, I slipped on one of Khalil's hats and my slides before leaving out and jogging downstairs.

Angel was dressed and we were now waiting on Khalil.

____________________________________
3:37 PM

I checked the time on my phone before cursing lowly. Khalil was supposed to have been here but he hasn't even made it or called.

Going to his number, I tapped it as it ringed. It ranged all the way through before it went to voicemail. Calling a couple more times, I got the same results.

Smacking my lips, I stood up. "Come on Angel."

Powering the Tv off, I grabbed the keys to the Range and we walked out the door.

I unlocked the doors. "Angel, go ahead and get in. I'll be right back."

She nodded and got inside as I walked next door. Walking up the steps, I banged on the door.

BANG

BANG

BANG

The door swung open and Layla stood on the other side, looking at me crazily. "The hell is wrong with you?" She laughed.

"Come with me to the mall. Where's Izzy?"

"Alright and he's at the headquarters." Nodding my head, she walked away and came back with some shoes on. She walked out and closed and locked the door behind her.

Cutting through the grass, we got inside the truck. Layla turned around but immediately snapped her neck at me.

"Um, what is she doing here?" Layla asked as I backed out of the driveway.

"She's staying with me and Khalil."

"What?! He's letting her stay?"

I tilted my head a little, "After a little bit of convincing."

Layla palmed her face. She took another look at Angel before looking at me again.

"Look, before you go babbling...Ryan's not only our enemy but he's hers as well. He murdered her mother and brother. She hates him."

"Damn.."

I rolled my eyes, "Now apologize and introduce yourself."

Layla huffed, turning in the seat. "I'm sorry lil mama. I guess we started off on the wrong start the other day when me and my boyfriend interrogated you. My name is Layla and I'm JD's best friend."

I smiled as she held her hand out. Angel looked at it before cracking a smile and shaking it. "Nice to meet you. My names Angel."

Layla nodded and turned back around. I merged onto the freeway and drove to the mall. The ride there, Layla played her toons.

Once we arrived, I parked and we all got out. I checked my purse seeing my gun.

I nudged Layla, "You strapped?"

She lifted her shirt a little, "You know it."

Rolling my eyes in a playful manner, we walked inside the mall that was quite crowded with people. I made sure to grab Angel and keep her close to me.

"So what clothing are you interested in? Like what's your style?"

"Well, I don't really have one. That day y'all kidnapped me, I had been in those clothes for a good 4 weeks. Every now and then I would rob a clothing store."

I nodded my head in a shockingly manner. I looked at Layla as she laughed, looking away.

"How about Forever 21?" Layla suggested.

I looked over at Angel who shrugged. "Sure."

Walking to Forever 21, we went inside. Almost everything caught Angel's eye. Whatever she touched, I bought. Layla picked her out a couple outfits and I paid.

We went from store to store and me and Layla even bought ourself some things. Walking ahead of the two that talked up a storm, I heard a snap following with snickers.

Turning around, Layla held her phone up like she was taking a picture of me. Shaking my head, we left. We stuffed the range with our bags and got settled inside.

Starting the ignition, we pulled off back to the house.

____________________________________
8:10 PM

Me and Angel were in the living-room watching Madea's Big Happy Family. We had put her clothes up and I moved all of my clothes to Khalil's room. We'd showered and now we're eating Chinese Takeout.

Layla had not to long left so it was just us. Hearing Angel giggle at the movie, I smiled. I think having Angel in the house will be fun but Khalil swears otherwise.

She's innocent and I know it. I feel like Khalil. Seeing right through people and her? Oh I see everything. But only one thing stands out to me and that is DAMAGED.

"Angel...You know I'm trying to make your stay comfortable as possible right?"

She looked at me, smiling. "Yes. Thank you again for the clothes and stuff."

"It's fine. Spending a day with you and Layla was fun."

She nodded, putting her attention back on the Tv. Hearing my phone ring, I saw it buzzing on the coffee table.

I picked it up. "I'll be right back."

Leaving out of the living-room, I walked to the kitchen. Answering Khalil's call, I leaned on the counters.

"Long time no hear." I joked.

"I'm sorry ma. Was busy."

Nodding my head, "It's alright. Had a busy day myself."

Hearing his deep chuckle, "You went to the mall anyway huh?"

"Y-Yeah. You not mad at me are you?"

"Nah. I'm not mad at all. But that's just a punishment coming your way."

Rolling my eyes, I changed the subject. "What you doing?"

"Sitting at the winery. Getting ready to send this shipment off."

"Need me to come down there?"

"Nah. You stay there with Devil."

I kissed my teeth, "Khalil. It's Angel. And alright. But call me if you need anything. And I mean ANYTHING."

"Alright. I'll see you in a few."

With that, the call ended with a click. Walking back in the living-room, I sat down before Angel scooted closer, laying her head on my lap.

I looked at her weirdly but she didn't see. I wasn't use to this but I knew I would have too.

____________________________________
O M N I S C I E N T
📍Wine Divine

Khalil ended the call with Jade and turned around to see Razor.  The two dapped fists as Izzy entered with Nathan.

Nathan had been working with Khalil since he started. Nathan's job was to move the goods and pick them up.

"Wassgood Boss." Nathan bro hugged Khalil. Khalil led the way to a room where boxes were filled of white substance.

"I need you to load 30 boxes and take them to Midtown."

"Damn, 30 boxes?"

"Dont question it. Just load them." Khalil spoke and Nathan nodded. One thing Nathan wouldn't do is underestimate Khalil.

He was informed on the plan by Izzy and he wasn't gonna question Khalil's ways of handling it. As Nathan loaded the truck, Khalil walked around his bar, pouring Razor, Izzy and himself a glass of Hennessy.

"Yo Bro, you think this shit gon' work?" Izzy asked as he sipped on the drink he was given.

"I know it will. Michael's up to something so we're gonna figure it out." Khalil said.

Minutes later, Nathan came back in, dusting his hands off. "We're all set."

"Ight bet. Izzy, you ride with him. Let me know anything that goes down." Khalil spoke to the two solemnly.

They both nodded and headed out, leaving Khalil and Razor alone.

"I can't believe this nigga said that he was my righthand man." Razor laughed.

"Right when he came in, JD sensed that he was off."

"Your girl?" Razor asked. He was slightly upset that JD was Khalil's but he'll never be that jealous friend. It was many fish in the sea for him but he wasn't looking for a girlfriend anyway.

"Yeah MY girl." Khalil responded, looking at the side of Razor's face gravely.

As the two continued to talk, Nathan and Izzy were on the road. They were making there way out of Buckhead and making there way into Midtown.

They'd took a shortcut to prevent any suspicion. They were riding on a dirt rode for a good two hours. As the two spoke to one another about nothing that serious, blinding blue lights made Nathan and Izzy look at their side mirrors in confusion.

"The fuck?" The two said aloud in unison. The sound of sirens made the two groan as more cop cars started to travel closely behind them.

Nathan slowly came to a stop before he could hear an officer yelling for them to step out.

Nathan and Izzy opened the doors, stepping out with their hands up in surrender. As they slowly followed instructions from the cop, they were now on their knees with their hands behind their head.

"This bullshit man. What y'all pull us over for?" Izzy asked but he got no answer in return. Their hands were taken from on their heads and were put into handcuffs.

Two male officers pushed the two to separate cop cars, putting them inside. Another officer walked to the truck, opening the door. His name tag read Detective Mill's.

Detective Mill's had his men pull out the boxes. Mills was slight jittery that he had something on Khalil Mian. He'd been on his tail since he was a youngin' but Khalil never seemed to slip up for Mills.

Mills had been wanting to put Khalil in prison since he was 17 years old. The amount of happiness that Mills had was the best feeling ever.

Mills had him...or so he thought.

"Um, detective, this is flour." One said to him as another nodded his head, the powder between his fingers as he gritted them together.

"What the hell do you mean it's flour?! Are you fucking serious!!" Mills exploded. His excitement turned into complete rage as he felt defeated.

Mills took a couple of deep breaths before signaling for the officers to put the boxes back in the truck. Izzy and Nathan were then let free.

The two got back in the truck as the cop cars sped away. "Man call Khalil." Nathan said, still not believing the bullshit incident.

Izzy dialed Khalil's number before it ringed. Khalil saw his phone buzzing and picked it up—answering and waiting to hear the news. It had been hours.

"Wassup?"

"Man, the cops pulled us over and went looking through the boxes. Michael working with the feds."

"Alright. Turn around."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.8K 32
Krown has been through hell and back, she made a mistake as a teen that led her to becoming a mother at such a young age. The one person she thought...
251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
46 1 4
Brooklyn could be a fun place or a nightmare. She was a young, pretty girl. Different from most. Growing up in the wealthy parts of NYC but still fin...
563K 15K 50
Est.2020