The last dance

By buggiestories

Betty is diagnosed with ALS otherwise known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. She had it for over a year. The... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n
Chapter 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17

Chapter 12

82 2 2
By buggiestories

Bettys POV
Shit hes home. What if he doesn't approve. "Baby im home" i heard him call out. Im terrified i dont wanna hurt him. He came into the room and grabbed the pills. J-"what the hell is this!" He noticed they were empty. B-"juggie" J-"baby what did you do?" B-"im sorry juggie- i cant die of the disease i have to die while im still me!"

J-"no baby you cant die! I cant lose you" He reached for his phone but I smacked it away. J-"baby please!" B-"please juggie! Dont let me die in a hospital! Let me die at home. Please juggie im begging you!" Jugheads eyes starting watering. J-"please baby" he spoke. Breaking my heart with each breath he took.

B-"juggie" I started to cry. B-"let me do this- ill always be with you i promise!" I stood up but my knees collapsed but he caught me. J-"baby- i cant lose you not yet theres still tons of stuff we need to do im not ready. We have a future" B-"you do" he hugged me tightly. J-"baby-"

B-"juggie-" i pulled back" B-"d-dance with me" J-"o-okay" i grabbed my phone and turned on "the night we met" it played at our wedding. I could literally see jugheads heart breaking as he started to cry with me. I wiped his cheek. B-"dont cry" J-"i cant baby i love you" I frowned and he wiped my cheeks.

He put his hand on my waist and we intertwined our fingers as we slow danced in the middle of our room. I rested my head on his chest. Im so sorry juggie. I could feel my life slowly being sucked out by the sleeping pills.

I looked up at him. B-"juggie" he bit his lip and nodded. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I didnt have much time left. He lowered me to the floor slowly and kissed me again. J-"i love you so much okay" B-"i love you to juggie" and with that. It was dark.

A/n: yall stop im ugly crying bc of this! I cant even with this story i cry every chapter. Anyways new part coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.5K 28
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
303K 25K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...