how to be happy...

By mesh3456

TW!!: abuse, panic attacks, depression (possible sh) when Scarlett finds 14 year old Y/N huddles by a tree ou... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
hello

info

6.5K 98 6
By mesh3456

Tw:suicide mentions (for the whole story, sorry I forgot to put this in the description)

So this story is about y/n, they don't really have a last name since they don't claim their fathers because he was a dick, y/n is gonna be enby and use they/them pronouns but if you guys want later on I will change that.

Y/Ns backstory:

y/n lived with their mum and dad until 6 when y/n found her mother dead (she killed herself), which her dad blamed her for. He was incredibly abusive until 11 when -to be clarified later- circumstances, meant that she went into foster care. Y/N ended up in a neglectful and sometimes abusive group home.

A/N: Just be warned, ik you guys get this a lot but I'm new so be gentle, comment mistakes so I can fix them next time and comment suggestions please.

(143 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
185K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
30.6K 1.4K 19
After the final war with white star everything was peaceful. That was until........ they discovered that young master Cale has a lover. maleocxcale T...
60.5K 1.6K 26
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...