BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S1, E7

15.4K 593 485
By Memesuga01

Meh whatever I'll just feed you guys (◕ᴗ◕✿)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" The blond teen called out to them, making them towards him, "Deku has a quirk, right?"

"You saw that extraordinary strength, didn't you?"

"I did say that some people are late bloomers."

'Did he dare trick me?! That damn nerd!' He thought.

-----

"He's a piece of work, but his goal, his confidence, his physical strength, and his quirk are way more amazing than mine." Midoriya said before standing straight from where he was leaning, "But that's why right now..." He put his mask on, "I don't want...to lose..."

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might's voice said.

-----

Looked up and seeing Bakugo, who threw his arm at him and used his quirk, but was met with the wall as Midoriya pushed himself and Uraraka out the way.

-----

 The blond male wave off the smoke, "Come Deku, don't dodge."

-----

"I won't do so much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I'm gonna get close!" The blond said throwing his arm but it was grabbed by Midoriya wrapping his arms around it, surprising him.

"Wow, he's like a martial arts master!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Midoriya shifted himself before using his strength to throw him forward.

'What's with this guy? Did he read my moves?' Bakugo thought using his quirk with his other hand.

The green haired teen let out a yell before slamming the blond down against the floor, making him cough up saliva.

"My "Deku" isn't always going to mean "useless"! Kacchan, my "Deku" means "You can do it!"" He exclaimed

-3rd POV-

'Because Kacchan and I lived in the same neighborhood, we've known each other since we were little. (Y/n)-chan would come by since she was being taken care off by her uncles or her older brother, but she would spend the nights sometimes with Kacchan or with me.'

-Small Flashback-

"No Trespassing"
"You can't go in there!"

"Let's go kill the enemy!" A little Bakugo said pointing.

"Okay!" His friends cheered as Midoriya got his courage.

 "O-Okay...!"

'He was the type who could do anything he tried his hand at, a rascal who led the group of neighborhood kids. Good or bad, Kacchan was full of confidence, and I thought he was so cool. But...after his quirk manifested, it accelerated him down the wrong path.'

-End of Flashback-

"Even thought you're scared..." He used his quirk causing explosions to appear around his palms, "That's what I hate about you!" He exclaimed.

'All men are not created equal. This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four.'

-----

"Hey, Bakugo! Give me your status! What happened?" Iida said over the ear piece.

"Just shut up and defend." The blond responded back, "I'm really angry right now!"

"I'm not asking about how you feel! Hey! He hung up...Going off on his own like that...What is wrong with him?! Jeez!"

-----

"What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound. Even (Y/n)-san looks like she is singing." The red haired male said looking at the monitors.

"He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's plan, and this capture tape!" The hero said showing them the tape, "Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them."

"The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon or the civilian is located, right?" A female asked.

"Yes!"

"The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!" The pink haired girl said.

"Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you, too? You know—" He said raising a pointer as the students look excited, "Here we go—"

"Plus Ultra!" Everyone said with one of their arms raised, except for Todoroki, who barely raised his arm.

"Monsieur, Bakugo is—" The sparkly blond started, which made the hero look back at the monitors.

-----

The blond put his arm behind him.

"Uraraka, go and find (Y/n)! Then find the weapon!" Midoriya said, as he put his arm beside him and Bakugo flew towards him and kicked him.

The brown haired girl ran in the opposite direction.

"Looking away? You must be sure of yourself." Bakugo said, but was shocked when he noticed the white tape the teen wrapping around his leg, 'The capture tape—?!'

'Hero notebook number 10, page 18! I'm glad I got to see Eraserhead's moves in person! What's next? If it's Kaachan, he'll be impatient and swing with his right again!' The green haired male said as he moved out of the way once Bakugo swung his arm and blasted the wall.

The blond looked at him in shock, while the other teen looked back, 'I was right!'

-----

"That guy's amazing!"

"He's not even using his quirk fighting against the guy who finished first in the entrance exam!"

'He was always good at reacting quickly in a crisis.' All Might thought thinking back, 'He spent years writing his notes and internalizing them. That fanboy knowledge is now paying off as it propels him forward.'

-----

"Baki Baki ni ore~ nani wo?! Kokoro wo dayo~ Konagona ni kudake! Nani wo?!" The tied up white haired female sang.

"(Y/n)-chan?" A female voice said around the corner.

"Seishin wo dayo~"

"(Y/n)-chan!" Uraraka said running towards her and untying the ropes.

"Oh! Cutie-chan! I mean...Oh, brave hero! You have come to save me from these monstrous villains!" (Y/n) said dramatically.

The girl sweatdropped, "Uh, yeah! Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Hm...Nope!"

"That's a relief. Come on, I'll lead you out!" The brown haired girl said as she went towards a window and opened it, "I'll use my quirk on you so you can safely get down, all right?"

(Y/n) nodded as she felt the girl's hands on her back, making her lighter, "Woah! This feels cool!" She said as her feet left the ground.

Uraraka smiled, "Don't worry, my quirk will allow you to land softly."

"Hai~!" The white haired female said as she jumped off the window and let herself fall slowly. As she got down she looked at Uraraka, and gave her a thumbs up.

"Release!" She said, touching the tips of her fingers together, releasing her quirk on (Y/n), who landed on her feet.

"Good job, hero! Hope you beat the villains!" (Y/n) said.

The brown haired girl nodded and went off to find the weapon.

"Young Gojo, come to the monitor room." All Might's voice said to her through the ear piece.

The girl nodded and walked towards the monitor room.

-----

'He kicked first this time to keep me from predicting his moves. He's being cautious now.' Midoriya thought.

Bakugo put his hands behind him, as the other teen ran, "Come back here, Deku!" He exclaimed, following him, but once he turned the corner he noticed he wasn't there anymore.

'I can't get close to him as easily anymore. I need a plan.' Midoriya thought, running.

The blond kept running and halting, looking around for the teen, "Hey! You tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all this time?! Huh?! You've got a flashy quirk, don't you?! Try and get me with it! 'Cause I'm better than you!" He exclaimed using his quirk.

-----

"He seems real angry, It's scary!" Someone said.

'I had heard from Young Midoriya that Young Bakugo thinks well of himself, but this is to much.' All Might thought, before looking back and seeing the white haired female.

"Yahoo~!" (Y/n) said waving.

"(Y/n)-san!" Kirishima exclaimed, going up to her.

"Eijiro-chan!" The girl exclaimed before hitting his head gently, "And drop the -san! It's either -chan or my name, choose one."

The male laughed nervously while scratching the back of his head, "Sorry, (Y/n)-chan."

(Y/n) nodded and walked up to the hero, "What the situation?" Then looked at the monitors.

-----

Bakugo burst a door open, looking around, before seeing the rope laying there, "They got her out..." He mumbled, before leaving the room.

From a corner, Midoriya was peeking around the corner. 'He completely ignored Uraraka and shot at me. I knew it. If they were going to send an advance guard, it would've been better to send Iida, who has more mobility, and I'm sure Kacchan knows that. That probably means he's running wild on his own, and the two of them aren't working together. In the first place, our chances of winning are lowest if we have a head-to-head battle with those two. If Uraraka and I both went to the hideout, that's what would happen, and if the two of us stayed here to fight Kacchan, we're in danger of running out of time, and (Y/n)-chan wouldn't have been saved. This is fine. All That's left is for Uraraka to find (Y/n)-chan, then find the weapon and Iida, and then I'll head over for a 2-on-1 fight. That's how we can win. That's assuming I can beat Kaccan, though. It's fine. As long as I'm careful of his palms, I can do this.' He thought.

"Where are you?! You damn nerd!" Bakugo yelled out.

'And I forgot to tell you, Kacchan—'

"You're quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?"

"It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me!"

'I take back everything I said!'

As Bakugo walked trying to find Midoriya, he thought back.

"That's why...I'm going...!"

"My "Deku" means "You can do it!""

'He's just a pebble!' He thought.

-Small Flashback-

"Wow, Kacchan!"

"This is easy!" A little Bakugo said hitting the ball with his knee to keep it high up.

"Ow!" Midoriya said as he tried but fell.

"Izuku, you really can't do anything, can you?"

"You can read the characters for "Izuku" as "Deku," you know." Bakugo said holding a small yellow bucket that had Midoriya's name.

"Kacchan, you can read?" One of his friends said.

"You can't? And "Deku" means someone who can't do anything!" He said looking at the green haired kid.

"Really?" His friends said also looking.

"Stop that..." Midoriya said, upset.

"Why don't you know?"

Bakugo skipped a rock and his friends were surprised.

"Kacchan, how many times did your skip?" One of them asked.

"Seven!" He said proudly.

"Wow!"

"That's Kacchan for ya!"

The blond looked at Midoriya, "What about you, Deku?"

The child, who was smiling, look down in sadness, "Z-Zero times..." He said as the others laughed.

"Why can't you do it?"

"Wow!" His friend said as everyone in the class surrounded Bakugo, who's palm had small explosions.

"Lucky!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"That's so cool!" His other friend said.

"Wow, that's an amazing quirk!" His male teacher said.

"It really is! It's a flashy quirk just right for a hero. Right, Katsuki?" The female teacher said, smiling.

"Oh, I see! I'm amazing! No one is amazing as me!"

"You're so lucky, Kacchan. Your quirk's so cool! I hope I get mine soon, too." Midoriya said, following the blond.

Bakugo turned around with a grin, "No matter what quirk you get, you'll never beat me."

-End of Flashback-

'He's just a pebble!' The blond thought heading up the stairs.

-Flashback-

"Hey, did you hear? Deku doesn't have a quirk."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, it's called being "Quirkless.""

"That's so lame."

"Too bad for him."

"He's so weird!"

Kids around him said as his face only had an empty smile.

"Don't worry about it, Izuku." The female teacher said to him.

'You're the least amazing, Deku.' Bakugo thought with a smile, looking at the kid.

"Forward march, members of the Bakugo Hero Agency!" Bakugo sang as he was in the lead, but he slipped and fell down into the stream below.

"Kacchan!" One yelled out.

"Hey, are you okay?" His other friend said.

"He's fine. Kacchan's real strong! See?" The last one said, smiling.

They saw him get up from the water and shake his hair.

'I was fine!'

"Hurry up and get back up here!" One of them said.

He looked up, "'Kay, no problem!" He said with a closed eyed grin.

'Nothing was wrong!'

Bakugo opened his eyes when he heard water splashing, seeing Midoriya with his hand outstretched with a worried look.

"Are you all right? Can you stand?" He asked him, "It would've been bad if you hit your head."

The blond grew angry with him.

'Don't look at me with that face!'

"You looked like you were asking for help..."

-End of Flashback-

'Stop it...! I'm...I'm better than him!' He thought with an angry look.

-----

Uraraka poked her head around the pillar, 'Found it. Now I just have to tell Deku and hide until he gets here.' She thought about to put a hand to her ear piece but paused.

"Bakugo is a natural at being bad, but that fits this training perfectly. Then I must devote myself to being a villain. That's right. This is another trial to turn me into a man who will not bring shame to the Iida family. Become a villain! Be dyed with evil in order to become a hero!" Iida said to himself, before turning, "I am...extremely evil!"

Uraraka, who was hiding couldn't help but laugh, 'He's taking this so seriously!' She thought.

"Have you arrived, Uraraka?" Iida said, shocking the girl, "I knew that you would come here alone the instant Bakugo ran off by himself. I'm guessing you found civilian and led her to safety. Your quirk allows you to make the objects you touch float. That is why I put away all the things on this floor before you arrived. Now you cannot play your little tricks! You have blundered, here!" He said ending his little speech with an evil laugh.

"He's starting to look...like a villain...!" She said, looking at the male.

"Deku!"

"Uraraka! How's it going?"

"I got the civilian out...but Iida found me. Sorry! Right now he's slowly..."

"I'm evil!" The blue haired male said, walking towards the girl, as she walked back.

"Where are you?"

"The middle of the fifth floor."

-----

"Almost directly above!" Midoriya said looking up, then brought his arm down, 'We probably don't have much time left, either. If we run out of time, out opponents win! I can't...I can't lose this fight!' He thought getting up with the tape in hand, before looking behind him, seeing Bakugo.

He raised one of his arm, "They're loaded." He said referring to the grenade-like gauntlets on his forearms.

"Kacchan."

"Why don't you use your quirk? Are you saying you can win even if you don't use it? Are you underestimating me, Deku?"

'I have no choice but to do it. I can do it. I can!' He thought looking at the blond, "I'm not scared of you anymore!"

"With your stalking, you probably already know," Bakugo said pointing his arm at him, "but my quirk, Explosion, lets me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palm of my hand and make it explode. If they made this the way I asked, then these gauntlets will store the nitroglycerin inside them, and..." He said getting into position, putting a finger on the pin.

-----

'Don't tell me that's...' All Might thought before speaking into the small mic, "Young Bakugo, stop! Are you trying to kill him?!" He looked at (Y/n), "I'll give you the signal when to jump in."

The female nodded, and gave him a salute, "Hai!"

-----

"If I don't hit him, he won't die!" The blond exclaimed, releasing the pin, making a large explosion head towards Midoriya, who put his arms up to cover his face.

The explosion made the whole building shake, surprising everyone.

-----

"This is supposed to be a class!" Kirishima said.

"Young man! Young Midoriya!" All Might called out.

(Y/n) sighed, "Reckless as always..."

-----

Midoriya was on the floor breathing heavily and sat up, "Is that...even allowed...?" He said.

Bakugo laughed as he walked towards the teen, "Wow...The more that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the blast." He said as the other gauntlet was charged up, "Come on, use your quirk, Deku..." He stopped in front of him, "I'll force you to surrender even if you're at full strength."

-----

"Bakugo, answer me! Did you do that? What in the world did you do? Explain yourself!" Iida said trying to talk to the blond.

'This is my chance!' Uraraka thought as she started to run forward, 'If we retrieve the weapon, we'll win!'

The blue haired male noticed and ran towards her, arms outstretched, "I won't let you, hero!"

The girl pressed her fingertips together using her quirk and kicked herself up in the air. 'We need to touch the weapon itself for it to count as being retrieved.'

"Can she make herself float now, too?" He said to himself.

The brown haired girl pressed her hands together, "Release!" She said about to fall on the weapon.

Iida used his calf engines to get to the weapon.

'It's a special move that's hard on my body!' She thought before the weapon was taken out of sight. She landed on the floor, rolling a few times before hitting the wall, ending up upside down.

The male put the weapon down as he came to a stop, "Your quirk is not a threat if you cannot touch anything. I'll hold out until time runs out!" He said letting out a laugh.

Uraraka got off the wall and looked at him, "Deku's trying so hard, though!"

-----

"Hey, hey, what's wrong, Deku? I didn't hit you, so you can still move, can't you? Come and get me!" Bakugo exclaimed.

'The explosion shot out. He had his costume made so that his quirk would work even for long distances.' Midoriya thought before putting a hand on his ear, "Uraraka, what's the situation?"

"Deku!"

"Ignoring me again? I can't believe him!" The blond said.

-----

"Sir,(Y/n)-chan, you should stop them! That Bakugo's really crazy! He's gonna kill him!" Kirishima said.

"No..." All Might started as (Y/n) kept looking at the monitor.

"I won't do so much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I'm gonna get close!"

"If I don't hit him, he won't die!"

'Strangely enough, part of him is still sane. I don't know if it's small-minded or what, but anyway...' All Might thought before speaking up, "Young Bakugo, next time you use that, Young Gojo will stop the fight, and your team will lose." All Might said to him.

-----

"Huh?" Bakugo said.

"To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!"

The blond looked down as his shoulders started to shake.

-----

'As a teacher, I should stop this. However...' The hero thought.

'Even if I wanted to stop it, Eijiro...I'm afraid I can't unless All Might says.' (Y/n) thought.

-----

"Go to the pillar by the windows! Over and out!" Midoriya said to Uraraka.

"Fine, then!" Bakugo yelled out as he flew towards the male using his explosions, "Let's fight it out with our fists!"

'It's no good. I can't dodge it! A counterattack...Watch the timing...Now!" Midoriya thought as he threw his fist forward as the blond used an explosion and propelled himself up.

Bakugo used his left arm and used his quirk in order to use his right arm that was in front, blasting the teen.

-----

The pink haired female let out a gasp.

"What was that just now?" The red haired male said.

Todoroki squinted his eyes, "He doesn't look like the type to think, but he's more subtle than I expected."

Kirishima and the female looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"He changed his course in a blast that doubled as a smoke screen and then he did it again immediately."

"Getting in a clean hit while fighting against inertia requires fine lateral adjustments to the power of the explosions." Momo said.

"He's too talented...Too talented...Ugh..." Kaminari said, sighing.

"Guess it's my fault for training him." (Y/n) said, laughing, as everyone looked at her, sweatdropping. "He would beg me so many times to train him! Katsuki-chan is the cutest~! Maybe he was too shy to admit he wanted to hang out with me!"

'I don't think that's what he wanted...' Everyone thought.

"(Y/n)-chan...I don't think he wanted to hang out with you...I think he just wanted to train since you are as strong as your brother." Kirishima said.

'Oh boy...' All Might thought.

"Is that so?" The white haired female said as a tick mark grew on the side of her forehead, but no one noticed as she had turned towards the monitor. She felt a hand on her head, making her look and see All Might.

'I know you hate it, being compared to your brother...but I know in the future, you will be an amazing hero of your own.' He thought ruffling her hair, making the girl smiled slightly.

'Thanks, Uncle Toshi...' She thought.

-----

"Look, here I come! It's your favorite right swing!" Bakugo said throwing his right arm at him, hitting his arm. He then grabbing his arm using his other quirk to spin, "Deku! You are..." He threw the teen down on the floor, "...below me!"

Midoriya gasped, 'He's not going to give me a chance to think. I couldn't do it after all...He's too strong...I have no choice but to use it...'

-----

"This is a lynching! He can capture him for this exercise by just wrapping the tape around him!" Mina said.

"Those are not the actions of a hero." Tokoyami said.

"I thought Midoriya was pretty amazing, too, but in terms of combat power, Bakugo is definitely a ball of natural instincts." Kaminari said before turning to the white haired girl, "How did you train him?!"

"Hm? Ah...Well, I first tested his endurance to see how long his quirk can go for before it puts strain on his body. Then, I train on how fast he reacts, he was pretty slow at first, but he caught on to my easy moves. Finally, I trained on how good his fighting was. Let me just say, he sucked at it." She then looked at them and smirked, "He'll probably tell you how it went, or maybe not since I did wound his pride a bit." She said smiling, as a pink background was around her, "If you want to train with me. Prepare for hell." She said, happily.

'So strong....' Everyone thought.

'I should stop them. But...I don't want to stop them, for his sake!' All Might thought as he kept watching the monitor.

-----

Midoriya caught his breath a bit and got up, running the best he could.

-----

"Is he running away?" Mina said.

"That's not something a man should do, but he has no choice. But something's strange...Why...?" Kirishima said.

"He's going for his last resort." (Y/n) said.

-----

The green haired male got to one side of the room, before looking back and seeing Bakugo heading walking towards him.

"Why don't you use your quirk? Are you underestimating me?!"

Midoriya looked at him before looking down, his hair covering his eyes, "No..."

"You've been like this ever since we were kids...Have you been underestimating me like that since then, you bastard?!"

"That's not it...You're..." He then looked at him with tears in his eyes, "You're an amazing person, so that's why I want to beat you! I made a promise to (Y/n)-chan that I would protect her in the future! I want to win and surpass you, you idiot!"

Bakugo grew angrier at the teen mentioning the girl's name, "Don't look at me like that! You damn nerd!" He exclaimed as both of them ran towards each other.

-----

'These are the first passionate emotions he's shown other than "I want to be a hero!" I'm sure this is necessary for you to arrive at the future you're looking at.' All Might thought.

'You guys really have come a long way. Can't wait in the future to come and see. Probably pain and misery, ha!' (Y/n) thought, then looked at the hero, as he gave her a nod. The white haired girl nodded back and started to head out.

-----

Midoriya pulled back his fist, and used One For All, as his arm started to glow.

Bakugo had his palm open, creating small explosions, as smoke appeared from his palm.

"Detroit..." The green haired male started as the other yelled.

-----

"I said, this looks bad! Sir!" Kirishima said, as the hero's expression slightly twitched.

Then he spoke into the mic, "Both of you, sto—" He was then cut off.

-----

"Let's go, Uraraka!" He said.

From above, the said girl hugged the pillar next to her, "Okay!" She said, confusing the other male.

'There's still no way I can beat you one-on-one...But—' He thought cutting his thoughts, "...Smash!" He said as he raised his arm up, and Bakugo threw his arm forward, creating an explosion.

The pressure from Midoriya's quirk was so strong, that it destroyed windows and made a whole on the floors above, shocking the blond.

-----

(Y/n), who had appeared at the sight, smirked as her hair whipped around her, "Mah~! So cool! But knowing him, he probably has broken his bones." She said getting closer to the building.

-----

Iida grabbed onto the weapon, before noticing something. He let go of the weapon, "What the—?"He said, shocked to see Uraraka with a pillar in her hands.

She used her quirk and lifted it up easily, "Sorry, Iida! Improvised special move—Comet Home Run!" She said as she swung the pillar like a bat, hitting the floating debris towards the male.

"You call that a home run?!" He said as he put his arms up to protect himself.

The girl jumped up and floated towards the weapon. She then put her hands together, "Release!" She said as she hugged the weapon, "Retrieved!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Iida let out a shocked yell, "No...! The weapon...!"

-----

From below, Iida's echoed cries could be heard.

"The weapon...! The weapon...! The weapon...!"

Bakugo was looking up at the holes that Midoriya created with his quirk, "That's what...From the start, you were...You are underestimating me, aren't you?!" He said, now looking at him.

"I wasn't...going to use it...Because I can't use it...Because my body can't handle the impact...Mr. Aizawa said so, too..." Midoirya said as he put down his broken arm and his other was burned from other teen's quirk, making his eyes widen, "But...this was all...I could think of..."

-----

From the monitor room, the timer struck zero, as everyone could only stare in shock.

"Hero..." All Might began, "Hero team..."

-----

As Midoriya began to fall, he landed in someone's arms, making him look up slightly, "(Y/n)-chan...."

"...wins!"

(Y/n) smiled, pulling up her blindfold holding onto the male with one arm, showing her eyes, "You did good, Izuku. Get some rest."

"Hm..." He hummed as his eyes closed.

"Is it true?" Bakugo started, "Is that damn promise true?"

"About him protecting me? Yes...But he knows about my barrier..." (Y/n) said, softly.

"Tch...I'm in that promise then." He stated.

"Oh? Want to protect me, Katsuki-chan~?" She said teasingly.

"Shut it, blind bitch!"

"And he's back!" She laughed, and pulled her blindfold down over her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.7K 38
(Female Deku/villian) Izuku Midoriya a Little girl who dreamed to be a hero just like her idol All Might. But.... Was crushed when she found out her...
3.7K 24 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...
228K 7.6K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
4.8K 168 10
๐ษดสœแด€ ร— ๐‘แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ€— โ Everyone knows Bakugล Katsuki, but what about Bakugล (name)? Well, this story is about him and his friends as he tries to finally...