Angels and Demons (ON HOLD)

By dildoswagin

Alex lives with her two parents and her two siblings. She is kind of the outcast of the family. She is start... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

07

8 1 0
By dildoswagin

Darkness. I hated it until this moment. We were in the pitch dark of my room with only my lamp on. We were trying to be quiet as possible.

I never thought about being with a guy until now. He felt so good on top of me. Lucas pulled off my shirt so i was only in my bra and underwear. He takes no time to start kissing my neck. I let out a small moan. It felt really good.

"You have to be quiet ok." Lucas whispered into my ear.

His hot breath turned me on more. I need him right now. I take off his shirt and throw it to the floor. I immediately go down to his belt but he stops me.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to" He said to me. His right hand next to my head and his left hand holding mine at his belt. He was so sweet when he wanted to be.

His jaw was tight. He was nervous for what i was going to say. I could tell he didn't want me to notice but it was so difficult not to. He was staring me straight in the eyes. He was making me nervous.

"I want to"

I snap my eyes open. I wasn't laying on my pillow. I was on a hard surface but still on my bed. My mouth was drooling a bit on my hand. Was it from the dream? Oh my gosh I just had a sex dream about Lucas. I pick up my head and look around.

I was laying on Lucas.

"What the fucking hell"

We were both still fully clothed so i don't think we did anything. He wasn't under the covers. Lucas was on one of my pillows. His hair fanned over his head, he was handsome. I don't think it ever dawned on me until now.

I slowly get out of bed to not make any noise. Once my feet hit the ground i felt very dizzy. I grab onto my night stand for more support. What happened last night?

I turn around to make sure he was still asleep. His pink lips were slightly parted from his breathing. He had pretty dark eyelashes that i never noticed before along with a couple freckles across his nose.

I walk towards my dresser to grab my phone but instead i run into it. I wanted to yell so bad. It hurt like a bitch but i couldn't wake him up.

I grab my phone and look at the time. It was around six. I completely forgot we had school. I had to wake him up.

I was so nervous. What if he hated me? What if he was rude again? What if he remembers what happened last night? Actually that wouldn't be such a bad thing. I hope.

I turn around to my door and unlock it. Poking my head out the door I don't see anyone. I bet Mya was still asleep.

I tip toe back into my room and decide this was probably the best time to get dressed. I didn't want to try today so i grab my black sweats and a yellow t shirt.

I quickly and quietly get dressed. I put on my socks and white tennis shoes. They aren't very white anymore from all the dirt though.

I waddle over to Lucas. Ok here goes nothing.

Before i even try to wake him up he rolls over to me and looks me straight in the eyes. He didn't jump or anything It was like he was expecting me.

"Did i wake you?" I question. I walk around my bed to sit back down on my mattress.

"Yeah but it's ok. It was funny when you hit your toe by the way"

"Whatever" I laugh. I look him in the eyes. Those beautiful green eyes. "Do you remember last night?"

"Not one bit" He chuckled.

"I bet Marcus has some clothes you can wear. I gotta pee and finish getting ready."

"Wait Marcus is your brother!" Lucas exclaimed. He started to get up. He turned and put his feet on the carpet.

"Yes dip shit hurry up. I gotta make sure my mom doesn't know your here."

"Oh my god!" He started. He stood up and ran around my room finding his things scattered.

"What's wrong" I question.

"My grandma. I wonder if i called her last night. I have to call her right now." He pushed a couple buttons on his phone and started to call her. I took it as my que to leave.

I walk around the corner to the bathroom and pee. I wash my hands after i finish. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I look like shit. My eyes were red and puffy. My hair was a mess.

I brush through the knots in my hair and lay it down once i'm done. I really need to get a new brush. If you know what i mean.

Walking back into my room i see Lucas sitting on my bed. He looked really stressed. His elbows were on his knees and head down. Even his right leg was bouncing up and down.

"Is everything ok?" I ask. He looks up at me. He looked really sad. What happened?

"I think so. I can't go to school i gotta go home." Lucas spoke.

"Is your grandma ok?" I ask

"Oh yea. My mom called and something is wrong there. I got to go home for a week or so."

"Oh yea of course." I try to be as understanding as possible. Something was definitely wrong. "You can call me anytime ok."

He chuckled. "You know i will"

I just smile at him and turn around. I started walking out the door but. "Hey alex. Will you check on my grandma sometime. I think she will be ok but i always have to remind her to take her meds."Lucas interrupted.

"Of course! Now i have to get you clean clothes from Marcus. The bathroom is down the hall. I'll be right back."

He nods and stands up with a huff. I walk to Marcus' room and search for clothes. I didn't know if he needed underwear or not but i still grabbed a pair of black ones. They were still in the package so i thought it wouldn't be weird. I also grabbed a t shirt and pants from the back of Marcus' closet. They are to big for him so i think they will fit Lucas since he is a bit taller.

"What are you doing." he hissed.

"Oh hey Marcus." I stammered. I was a little nervous only because I was scared he would tell mom. Mom would throw a fit of a boy was over. "I was just finding a shirt. I didn't do my laundry" I lied.

"Mhm." He started. " I guess." He mumbled. Marcus turned on his heels and walked away. After i knew he left i ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door. I knew he was still in there.

"Hey it's me." I whisper.

He opens the door slowly. He was just in his boxers. I've seen him in only his boxers but i was a bit shocked. His muscles were sculpted very nicely. I try not to stare long so I hand him his clothes.

"I hope they fit." I whisper. Myas room was next to the bathroom so I was trying to be quiet as possible. He didn't answer he just shut the door.

He was being distant again. I didn't like him like that. He always draws back after he has a little bit of feelings. I've only known him for a couple days. I already feel like i know him. I don't know how.

I walk back to my room to see my keys on my dresser with a note.

'Found your keys. Thanks for trashing my truck ~Marcus'

Did we trash his truck? Whoops not sorry. Lucas walked into my room. But he wasn't alone.

"This one found me." He points.

"This one is named Mya" Mya shouted.

"Shh!" I yell back at Mya. "I forgot i have to take Mya to school is that ok?" I ask Lucas. He shrugged. That was it.

"Mya you go to the car and i'll sneak Lucas down to the garage"

She nodded and turned around. She jogged down the stairs to the garage. I grab my keys and turn to Lucas. He was just standing in the door way with his head down. He has seemed a bit off since his phone calls.

"Is everything ok?" I ask. I slowly pick up my arm and rub his arm. I thought it was kind of weird so I stopped immediately.

"Um yeah. Why are you asking?" He said in a straight tone. He wasn't mad he was just trying to understand.

"You just seem out of it is all. I'm sorry for asking. It's none of my business" I retreat. I look down at the floor and fiddle with my fingers.

"Hey look at me" We walks very close to me and grabs my chin with his index and thumb.He then grabs my chin and makes me look him in the eyes. From a far you would think they are green but they are way more than that. His eyes had little specks of blue and yellow in them. They were so beautiful.

His freckles were scattered all around his nose and under his eyes. He had a mole on the side of his chin that i never noticed from afar.

"Never apologize for caring."

I didn't know how to respond. I just looked back and forth from both of his eyes. I didn't know what to do.

I could feel his hot breath on my face. His breath didn't stink so i'm guessing he brushed his teeth. Is that what i'm worrying about? His teeth?

Something was about to happen. I didn't know what. It was either going to be really good or really bad. Did i want something to happen?

He looked from my eyes down to my lips like he was asking if it was ok. I did the same. I looked from his beautiful green eyes to his perfect pink lips.

He started to lean in. I was actually ready. I started to lean in slowly as well.

Our lips almost brush against each other. I suck in a breath. I was all in.

But i heard something.

"Hey!" I hear someone yell.

We both pull back. He drops his hand and puts them both in his pockets. I cross mine over my chest.

No one other that Tyler walks around the corner.

"Thought I would say hi before i took your brother to school" Tyler started. "And i don't think we have actually met. I am Tyler Cunning" He reaches out his right hand for Lucas to shake.

Lucas takes his hand out of his pocket and shakes his hand. "Lucas Gray" He stated.

"Yeah I know. Your the talk of the school now days. So what actually happened? I've heard drugs, fights, vandalism, hooking up with teachers" He counted on his fingers.

"Tyler. Shut up" I exclaim. It was none of his business. I mean i want to know but that doesn't mean i go out asking like this duche. He's not normally this bad unless he is drunk. It is literally 7 in the morning and he is fucking drunk.

"Why! i'm just asking. Thought i would get to know your good friend here. He must be good in bed if he's still here." He mocked.

"Get the fuck out of my room Tyler" I walk up to him more. Lucas was just standing there. I kind of felt bad because he was in the middle of this. We were all in my room at this point.

"Oh that's right! You only fuck girls because you got played by a dude and got your little heart broken" He held his chest where his heart would be.

I have no clue what came over me. I run at Tyler and punch him straight in the nose. He stumbled backwards and it gave me time to punch him straight in the jaw. I heard a crack. That can't be good.

He stumbled back again. I was about to hit him again but Lucas grabbed me before i could.

He steps back and i take a good look at Tyler. His mouth and nose was bleeding. Well shit. He started this one.

I grab Lucas hand and run out the door. I didn't want to deal with Tyler any longer. We run down the stairs i didn't even think about getting caught just running.

I run into the garage and get into the driver seat. Lucas was right behind me and jumped into the passenger seat. I completely forgot about there being no back seat. Mya was sitting in the middle. This is going to be awkward.

I grab my keys out of my pocket and turn on the car. I zoom out of the driveway and start driving towards Lucas house. We must have went last night because his car wasn't at my house and i know where his house is.

"Can i pick a cd" Mya asks breaking the silence.

"Of course" I respond out of breath.

"Oh my gosh Alex. Your knuckles what happened!" Mya exclaimed. I look down at my bloody knuckles. Was it my blood or Tyler's?

I look over at Lucas. He just shrugged. I mentally flip him off. He is no help.

"Don't worry Mya i'm ok"

//
AN: This one was a bit late but i made it more action packed and a bit longer than normal. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! MUAH MUAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.2K 51
Rose Waterstone, daughter of the lead commander, is sent to the facility at the ripe age of seventeen. She was sent for the same reason as everyone e...
5.1K 180 57
"You are so gosh dang stubborn that it kills me. I don't want you to stay away Alex, but you have to. It is for your safety. I am not good. I will ru...
7.3K 149 46
"Hi, I'm..." before I can even introduce myself I'm interrupted. "Why would I care who you are?" he snarls. Emma Winston is a 17-year old who's fini...
393K 16.1K 44
Alexandra Hale is the perfect, lovable girl-next-door who has a hatred for thumping music and a soft spot for her hyperactive friend. Parker Wesley...