#𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝙠𝙖𝙧...

Door -fischll

▄▄▄▄ 赤羽 業 ▄▄▄▄ ❝'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 ❞ 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄... Meer

#𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄!
#𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
#𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗦𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗨𝗣!
#𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!
#𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌
#𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
#𝐒𝐈𝐗| 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
#𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇
#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓| 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌?
#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇
#𝐓𝐄𝐍| 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
#𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝟏 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝟑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄| 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
#𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒
#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄
#𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐏
#𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬!
#𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
#𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀
#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘| 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄?
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐍𝐎
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐓𝐀𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

#𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

1.5K 47 41
Door -fischll

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍]
0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅ ▻▻

𝐍𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

1ST PERSON!

"YOU REALLY PISS ME OFF, YOU KNOW THAT!"

Kokona Tagawa yelled at me with a scowl, how the fuck did I end up like this.

Her hands grabbed my shirt and I scoffed in disgust, "What the hell? Did you really drag me all the way here just to say that?"

Today was the day of our midterm exams, as I was on my way to go take my exams I was stopped by Tagawa who claimed she wanted to tell me something important. Next thing I know I'm backed into a corner in the janitors closet.

She cleared her throat, "My friends from 3A said that you were talking shit about me so I'm here to teach you a lesson."

I blinked and wore a confused expression, "But do you have any proof of me 'talking shit' about you?", i hummed.

She gave me a confident tut and smirked, "Of course I do, there's screenshots from the 3A girls group chat."

I rolled my eyes, "I never said I didn't talk shit about you, I said you look like shit and your fake eyelashes agree."

She gasped and pulled my hair, "What did you say to me, ugly bitch!", she aggressively harassed me.

I rolled my eyes again, "I knew class 3B were stupid but not that stupid, did you hear anything I said or do you not have your hearing aids in?", I asked with a smile.

"Stop acting like you're so smart you ugly whore, the only reason your in 3A is because you've made out with half the student council and you're dating Asano!", she exclaimed.

I whistled, removing her hands off me, "Sounds like jealousy to me~", I sang.

Her eyes widened and I could see the frustration on her face, "Who would be jealous of you? Selling yourself for grades could never be me."

"Of course it could never be you, because you're not good enough.", i grumbled with a straight face.

"You know what-", the bell interrupted her.

I walked past her, pushing her out of the way with my shoulder, "This was a waste of time."

"Come behind the gates after school, or else I'll leak a picture of you and Asano doing some questionable things~"

"OKAY GUYS, TIMES UP HAND YOUR PAPERS IN!"

The teacher supervising my class announced, I lifted my head up from the table and gave my test paper to the teacher.

Grabbing my bag, I walked out of class and took my phone out of my pocket and texted Asano.

You
Where r u???

Asano🤨
In the student council room
What do you want?

You
I just wanna talk to u-
What did u think I want?

Asano🤨
You're so irritating
Let's try to have a rational conversation this time

You
Yeah whatever
See u

I rushed through the hallways when I saw 3E walk past me, my old friends Nagisa and Rio noticed me aswell as Karma.

Looking at the floor, I walked through the hallways like I needed to be somewhere so they wouldn't talk to me and it always works.

Somehow I made it into the student council room where a certain strawberry blonde was awaiting me. He was too distracted by his laptop to notice my presence which was quite irritating.

Walking over to his seat, I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Hi~", i cooed with a smile.

He closed his laptop and frowned, "What's up with you today? Just yesterday you were insulting me now you're acting like this?", he chuckled.

I removed my arms from his neck and sat next to him, "I just wanted to apologize!", I giggled clasping my hands.

"Even after I let Ren force you to do that? And what I said?", he asked in disbelief.

"I'm over it, it was just a kiss- wait more like a one sided make out but who cares!", I shrugged placing my head in the boys lap, "And what you said never bothered me since I know you were lying."

"So you're forgiving me for letting my friend kiss you even though we're together?", he raised a brow at me in suspicion, "You probably want something in return don't you?"

I sighed heavily, "You caught me, but it's not much, just ease my punishment if I have to fight some girls after school, 'kay!", I grinned as I drew circles on his thigh with my finger.

"Do you think you did well on the midterms?", he interrogated.

"Of course, although I had to limit myself to make sure you get first place and I get second!", I responded with the answer he wanted.

He stroked my hair, "Well done then.", he gave me one of his rare smiles.

"Thanks, well done to you aswell!", I beamed, I was now sitting on his lap instead of a chair, "Are your friends gonna come back?", I asked.

"I don't think so, they're gonna be away for an hour to go look after their clubs and stuff, I told them I was gonna handle some paperwork."

I straddled him and leaned into his face but he put a finger on my lips, "You do know I don't want this, you don't have to?", he whispered into my ear.

"I know, but it's the only thing I know, isn't it?", I repeated the same words he said to me a week ago.

His eyes widened, "C'mon you know I didn't really mean that."

"Everyone says that so I don't mind.", I smiled, "Plus it makes you happy when I love you so I'll keep on acting, for you Asano!"

"You used my last name again, it really pisses me off, you know that.", He exclaimed with a scowl, "It's Gakushuu Asano, for your information."

I stifled a laugh and covered my mouth with my hand, "Okay then Shuu~!", I sang flirtatiously, "I'm not lying when I say I like you though."

"You won't be saying that in a few months, I know how you are Y/N, you loose feelings really quick."

"But we've been together since 2nd year, I don't see a problem with us kissing, we're both 15 so it doesn't matter, plus I've done it with plenty of guys."

"I wasn't talking about that, just know that we are not gonna last."

"You think I didn't know that? I'm not that stupid you know?"

He smirked, "At least I get to be your first everything."

"Touché.", I said copying his devious smirk, "But not first everything~", I teased making him go slightly red.

I leaned over again, Gakushu lifted his hand up more, wrapping it around my neck. He pulled me in, connecting his lips with mine. Even though i was shocked, i kissed him back immediately.

We both kept kissing each other, until he pulled away, "Let's go to the cafeteria, you must be hungry?", he said with a small chuckle.

"Awww, and just when it was getting good!", I whined making him roll his eyes.

"You're so weird.", he grumbled.

"Says the one who made out with his girlfriend after saying that they'll break up soon.", I gave him a glare.

"I was just stating the obvious, after all I'm better than you."

A/N

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!

so yeah😵‍💫
I'm here it's here!
The book I've been thinking about making since last year!!
Anyways ik this is a karma x reader but I love Asano so I wanted to include him and there will be way more drama this way!

Anyways part 2 of the book will be when u guys r in E class😉

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
✔︎𝟭𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

©-𝙁𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙇𝙇

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

96.2K 2.8K 19
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 -𝘙𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦
43.3K 953 29
╰► ["𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"] "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you're...
13.5K 297 10
"birds are singing, grass is greener" ・:〃➜ assassination classroom oneshots ! ! ➜ ┊: (TOP RANKS ! ! !) ᵎ ✰ • no. 1 in assassination classroom on...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...