The Man Who Failed Me

abcz147

"You failed me again.. is sorry enough to cover the pain you cause me" her voice tremble as tears roll down h... Еще

Announcements
PROLOGUE
1. The first meet
2. That Day
3. My Paradise
4. My happiness
5. My Home
6. My daily life
7. The unexpected
8. His empty desire
9. Reminiscence
10. Have she move on?
11. illusion... her rasp breathe
12. Blissful yet Painful...
13. Intoxicating..
14. Emotions
15. Unexplainable
16. Morning surprise
17. Reality or dream?
18. Him
19. Them
20. Our first
21. Space
22. My decision
23. Surprise / Reveal
24. Assurance
25. Between them.
26. Start
27. Miff
28. Time
29. Painfully apart
30. Tricky tricks
31. Not giving up
33. Is it the end?
34. My Surprise
35. Surprise Ruin?
36. Reunion
37. Our sides
38. In the dark
39. Meeting Leo
40. Human nature
41. Leo
Update will continue
42. His angel
43. Let's move.
44. Back home.
45. Wooing.
46. His Queen.
47. The Paddleston.
48. Unravel.
49. Liza.
50. Pain over betrayal.
51. His weakness.

32. Unexpected turn over

2K 58 3
abcz147

°°° Hi!!.. here's an update..

Did I make you all wait for a long time?

Thank you all for the votes.. and the comments. I enjoyed a lot..

Hope you'll enjoy the update.. and I have a surprise for you all.. 🤭  °°°

Aurora POV~~~

Alan offer to drop Grey and pick him up. I hesitated a little because I loved dropping and picking him up and I was available to do it. But their begging puppy dog eyes looking at me. Two gray eyes staring at me adorably. How can I refuse that?

I head straight to work knowing it will be a busy day.

"Good morning Boss." there they go again. I smile shaking my head slightly they will never change.

"Good morning Ben" I walks towards my office to change my dress and wear our bakery cafe uniform.

"Morning beautiful" Anna enters greeting me. She never knocks.

"Good morning too Anna" she place a file on my desk.

"Our investment reports are turning out well. Over all we're getting 70% positive good respond. If this goes on maybe we can hit big." She grin feeling elated.

"It's just the begining Anna but that's a good respond for a beginner. How many Bakers are yet to bring out their own recipe? So far I think I've gotten four cakes recipe." I ask tying my apron.

"I'll check again and confirmed it. How are you Aurora? I was busy and I feel I'm neglecting you and our boss cute baby son"

"I'm alright Anna. Everything is turning out well as of now. Grey and his father are bonding well. And we're working hard to bring a full parental love to him. How is it going it with your boyfriend. Is he reliable this time?" I ask changing the topic but wanting to know how she had been doing.

Not only her but I was neglecting her as well. With Alan sudden appearance my emotions are always in a chaos.

Mentally and emotionally occupied. Stress.

Not able to balance equally. But I can still manage. I only hope I won't need to go back to that dark lonely hole again.

"Hmm.. it will take time but I'm glad they're bonding well. I just hope it's not something you needed to do but want to. You deserve happiness Aurora. Much more than anyone in this world. And this time I feel he's pretty decent so far he was not violent nor force me on anything. I think I love him too.." she blush tucking a hair despite her hair tie in a bun. Referring to her boyfriend.

"I'm glad. It's something you're happy with Anna. If you're not don't be scared to fight for it. I'm always here for you. You're not alone" I remind her that she's not an orphan anymore without a family.

"I know. I have a family here. Thank you" she hugs me getting emotional.

"We need to go out so don't spill a tear unless you want a swollen eye." I tease her giggling hugging her back.

After calming down Anna returns back to work while I help out in the cafe. Maybe I need to recruit more part timer? It's always pack and especially in the morning it's always a rush.

"Hola Goddess.." the same familiar voice. It's been a while since this young man who looks about my age or a year older keeps coming to the cafe everyday.

"Did you miss me? It has been 19 hours, 27 minutes and 13 seconds since we last saw each other. I miss you a lot my Goddess" he say with a bright smile attach on his face as usual.

He's always smiling and happy. With a good atmosphere around him. Like a happy virus.

"Good morning. Welcome to Roro-Grey Bakery cafe. What can I get for you?" I ask politely to which he responded back  touching his chest like he was hurt.

"Ouch.. did you forget my name again? Goddess I'm hurt" he makes me feel slightly guilty. At that time.. I did not bother remembering his name cause I have a lot in my hand.

"Hudson.. goddess that's the name of the man who you will one day vow eternity to. HUDSON don't forget it again" he wink standing infront of the counter. 

(# incase you forgot him. Hudson is the brother of Mile's who fall in love with Aurora beauty at first sight)

"Shall I get you the usual? Espresso?" I ignore his words asking him again.

Eternity?

There is no such eternity. Vow? I've done it once, experience it and failed it.

"Not that today. I'm in mood for something sweet. What will you recommend me my Goddess?" Can't he stop calling me that?

I've politely ask him to drop that but only make me speechless with his respond. From day one that we met he keeps calling me Goddess. I'm nothing to that.

"Something sweet. Then how about our today's special Red Velvet Cheesecake and the Mango French Cheesecake. What will you prefer?" I ask him to which he smile leaning on the counter.

"Cheesecake? I can have anything you make. It always match my taste bud just like you. So beautiful.. so unreal but so appealing realistic" I blush immediately. What is he saying?

"I'll have both. It's your recommendation I should give a try. Wish me luck I'm starting work today. My first day. I want it to be you. The first person to wish me" that's when I realised he is wearing a formal three piece navy blue suit and not the casual outfit of a playboy.

Tailor custom designer suits. The outline of his suit and his Rolex watch. His tie cuff, that's real diamond.

Another rich kid.

"Enjoy our treats. It's on the house.. good luck on your first day at work" I pass him his order. With a smirk he took it.

"Thank you that's my pleasure. Next time it'll be my treat." He wink walking away. I get busy with the next customer.

"Delivery for Ms Aurora Rancer" a man came walking in the cafe standing besides the counter.

Delivery? but I did not order anything.

"That's me"

"Please come out and sign this" I nod following behind him. He pick up a large bouquet of red roses. So big I could not hold it.

Red Roses?

"Are you sure that's mine?" I ask confused who would have given me a flower.

"Yes that's the address her. You are Ms Aurora Rancer?" He ask me again making sure. I nod back still confused.

"Please sign here" he hands me the tablet. I sign it thanking him.

Who would have send me the flowers. Leo? Ray? It could only be one of them.

It's too big for me to carried. How many red roses did they put? It's only a waste.

"Wooo there Aurora. Who is the suitor chasing after you?" Ben came out grinning widely folding his arm. He must have seen me having trouble with the flowers.

"I don't know. It might be the wrong address?" I stare at the bouquet pondering on the thought who might have given me this.

"No name tag or any messages?" He ask coming towards me looking a bit concern.

There is a small card on the ribbon. I took it before Ben could. I don't want him to see anything that might worried him. He is a really protective brother.

Are you touch?
Don't miss me too much..

                             My BUNNY.

Daniel Knight?

Why red roses?

Red roses are for the owner of our heart. Did they make a wrong delivery?

"Who is it? Someone you know? Is it a stalker. I can take care of that" he say sounding worried.

"No.. umm i mean it's no one. I mean it's nothing to worry about. No threat or stalker. We should first take care of this" I don't want him to know who the sender is. Nor make him worry.

"I think there are more than hundreds roses. Whoever the sender is he is definitely loaded. This is no ordinary average roses..." He chuckle amusingly shaking his head.

"Let me take it inside for you.. my fragile flower" he pick up the big large bouquet walking inside the cafe.

If I accept it wouldn't that means something I wouldn't want. I don't know why he send me this but I know I should not accept this.

I think I know what to do with the roses.

"Laura please give out a piece each to every customer along with the cookies" we always give out a palm size one piece of Nutella brownies to every customer as a sign of thanking them and wishing them a good day.

"Wasn't that a gift?" She ask confuse admiring the flowers. I just smile at her walking away. It is a gift I should not accept. Despite any meaning behind it.

My phone rings as I enter my office.

Unknown?

"Hello?" I answer the phone incase it is calling from the kindergarten.

"Aurora it's me Alice. I got your number from Alan. I just remember when leaving the house we did not discuss the place and time.." she giggle talking through the phone.

"Umm we can meet anywhere. Any possible places as long as we get to meet" I'm so excited to meet her place doesn't matter.

"Where are you? I can come over"

"Will that be alright? I'm in the bakery cafe right now.." I trial on feeling bad for her to travel so long.

"I'll be there send me the address and I have a surprise for you.." she sing talk feeling excited. Guess I'm not the only one excited after all.

I send her the address after hanging up. She replied back saying she was near and will be shortly here.

I busy myself in the kitchen preparing her some Coffee Nutella cookies cakes that she would surely like if her taste did not change.

"Baxter Aurora a beautiful lady is here looking for you. She's in the balcony.." Percy came in the kitchen informing me. Alice.

"Thank you Percy I'll be there.." I thank him removing the apron. Taking out the cookies cake placing them in a plate.

I walks out nervous as well as excited to meet her.

"Alice" her back was facing me as she was seated in the chair. She turn smiling brightly her amber eyes sparkling at me.

"Oh.. Aurora I miss you so much" she squeal running towards me. Embracing me tightly. She so strong.

"I miss you too" I hug her back.

"I have someone you need to meet. Quick here my little bundle of joy. My two years old son James.. he's a naughty little munchkin" she smile picking him up on her lap. But why did she say 'my' instead of 'our' ? Is there any problem between them?

"He's so cute just like my Grey when he was two. Hi.. James. I'm Aurora." I touch his hand as he clutch on my finger tightly blabbering baby words smiling at me.

"He love me" I smile happily as James grips my finger tightly.

"That's a first Aurora.. he's never friendly with stranger. He will bawl and tear up infront." Alice laugh amusingly.

"I'll be back" I walk into the kitchen taking out the cookies cake with two hot milk latte for us.

"Maddie I don't care whatever you and my so call husband are doing not where you are. I don't give a f.ucking care. Why don't you two just f.uck your way to hell and stop disturbing me. You think Miles will be there always for you? He can choose you over me the one he loved for ten years. What are you then? You're the worst cousin ever.." she yells in the phone.

Mile's cheating on Alice with her cousin?

That's impossible Mile's love Alice so much. He was head over heels for her.. more than Alan was once on me.

But it's expect the unexpected. I'm a living proof. Alan and our love is a living proof.

"Hey.. I brought your favourite coffee Nutella cookies cake and.. a hot milk latte just the way you like. I make it myself" I walks out like I heard nothing wanting to distract her.

"Thank you. What I really needed" she tried to smile but failed miserably. I can see the pain in her eyes.

"James come to me. Do you like cakes?" I ask him as he smile waving his hand in the air.

"You heard me right?" She ask me giving me James who jump on my lap.

I don't want anything to disturb our time together.

"Maddie is my cousin. She's a model. I helped her when she begs me. Introducing her to some of my friends who is a photographer and a designer. They helped her because it was the first time I had ever ask a favour from them.  She became famous in two years. I was surprised how she became that famous only to later discovered she slept her way through. My friends were disappointed in me because it tainted their names in the entertainment world. They even warn me of her but I ignored them all because I trusted her. She was my cousin my blood cousin.." she inhale deeply pausing.

I know it's hard for her but she wants to brings it out. Maybe she needed someone to talk to.

"I never thought it would be my husband she had been targeting for ever since years ago. Now she have him and I'm left with nothing. I'm tired of fighting for us.. this relationship. For seven months I have been fighting for us turning a blind eye on everything. Acting like I don't know anything and Miles went on with it. He never came out. I keep on telling myself I would forgive him and forget everything if he confess cause I love him too much. But no.. he keeps on hurting me. Oblivious I know of their affair long back. Today is the first time I speak back. Seeing you now I came to realised I can live without a man in my life. Without him I can be something." She smile at me a genuine smile.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that along. But I'm here now and anytime you need me" I place my hand on top of her squeezing it.

"I know thank you. I'm filling a divorce today. I want to be free from this" she whisper sadly.

"Is that what you want Alice?" I ask her back softly.

"No. What I want was to grow old together with him. Watch our children grow up but he don't want that. So I can do it alone. Raise them up and watch them grow happily. That's what I want happiness.. and now I know how to achieve that happiness" She know what she want and I'll support her in her every decision.

At least she wants happiness and she know what she wants. Not like me.

"I know you can. I'm here for you.. and the two little bundle of joy" I smile down at James who keeps on jumping on my lap. Oblivious what his parents are going through.

We talked about our past how we were, what we did. We cry together, laugh together sharing our painful past.

"While you were away Alan was devastated. I did not forgive him for three years. I even forbid Miles from meeting him. I was angry with him for hurting you and letting you go. But seeing him every time hurts me. He was a living dead for five years. As time passed by every time we encounter he would look more paler and thinner. His company keeps growing but he keeps draining away. He was a mess without you.." she says making me feel guilty. But I was not the reason for that.

We were both equal on our pain. Our trust, our love was too weak. Just facing with a obstacle we were destroyed. There was no trust between us.

At least I did. But he did not. Betrayal was what broke us.

"Just give him time Aurora. He is not the same anymore. I've seen how he had lived the past five years. He had gone-" my phone ring making her stop half way. I immediately check it in fear it is related to Grey. Call from the kindergarten.

Ray?

"Alice I'm sorry I need to take this. It's important" she nods taking James from my lap.

Did they talk through. All those past days I keep calling him ever since the news came up. But it never went through and now he's calling me?

Something is not right. My heart thumps as I walk towards my office.

Ray.. I hope it's not what I'm afraid of...

*~~~~~~~~**

I hope everyone is catching up with the story. I would deeply like to advise re-reading the updated chapters.

Now more characters will appear and the main reasons will slowly be reveal. So it will be better if you are aware with who is who.

In the next upcoming updated chapters some characters will make an appearance. They are mention in the early chapters.

Stay tune for the next update

😘❣️

~~Yours JCAurora Princessrule's🌼

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

~Trust Me ~ Tripti

Любовные романы

1M 24.9K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...
Yours Forcefully trinity_01

Любовные романы

5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
Hypnotic ✔️ Elle.

Любовные романы

4.7M 123K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
All Monsters Are Human INK AND FABLE

Любовные романы

1.4M 49.9K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...