The Sweetest Seduction- Natas...

ejsstories

One shots Reader x Natasha Reader x Wanda and Reader x Wanda x Natasha open for requests :) i'm trying to m... Еще

starting from scratch
we shouldn't - Natasha x reader (Bella)
Five years apart Wanda x Reader
You love her Wanda x reader x Natasha
Steakout Natasha x Reader
playlist
Getting over the ex Natasha x Reader
After Natasha Reader x Wanda
More than an Assistant Reader x Natasha
A night to remember Natasha x Wanda x Reader
She's your boss Natasha x Reader
You belong to them Natasha x Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven Wanda x Natasha x Reader
requests are open
Break the tension Wanda x Reader x Natasha
I want you so bad Natasha Romanoff
Emotions Natasha x Reader
Note
Pancakes Wanda x Reader
Professor Maximoff Wanda x Reader
Caught Natasha x Wanda
Professor part 2 Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven pt 2. Natasha X Wanda X Reader
Upcoming chapters
Professor pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 1. Natasha X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 2. Natasha X Reader
Professor Pt 5. Wanda X Reader
The Gala pt 1. Natalia X Reader
professor Romanoff Pt. 3 Natasha X Reader
Professor 2- The affair Wanda x Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 2. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair New Book
Uploads
New book alert
Mind Games Wanda X Natasha
60 days with professor romanoff
Detention Wanda x Reader
Kiss Me Wanda x Reader
NEW BOOK
Dark Side Natasha X Reader
Movement- Natasha x Wanda
Fucking High- Natasha X Reader
Control Wanda x Natasha
Suffocate and Suffer Natasha x Reader

Complicated love Natasha x Reader

20.1K 301 254
ejsstories

you're Tony's daughter.

warning- smut

info- can't remember if I mentioned it but y/n is 18-19 years old.

note- this story has yet to be spell checked and there are capital letters missing every I wrote this one on my phone.

You'd come home early after being out with friends when you arrived you saw your father with the other avengers drinking and eating. you'd only met a few of the avengers normally you were too busy to hang out with them. but over on the sofa there was a red head, gorgeous face and such an angelic laugh. her eyes were light, and they sparked but you were just too far away to see what colour they were.

"hey darling you're home early" your dad said as you walked in.
"you're home early" he repeated again. you quickly snapped out of your trance "oh uh yeah sorry". "y/n what's got you so distracted" he said. "oh, nothing just lots of... new people" you responded shyly now realising everyone was looking at you. "oh yeah everyone this my most prized creation yet my daughter y/n... and y/n this is Natasha, Wanda, Loki, clint and vison... I'm pretty sure you've already met the others." he said pointing at each team member. "yeah, hi I remember the rest of you and to the others nice to meet you." you say politely, you really wanted to capture Natasha's attention but as soon as you looked over at her she put her head down.

You'd been hanging out with them drinking for a while when you finally managed to get some time alone with Natasha. "god it's taken me all night to finally get your attention, don't you like me." you say feeling the confidence of vodka run through your veins. "it's not what you think." she said once again looking away from you, you walked over getting closer to her which is when you noticed she was blushing. despite the redness in her cheeks, she'd managed to keep her composure when she turned back to you both hers and your eyes locked and you could now see that they were in fact a beautiful green colour. "Nat you're blushing" you said still remaining confident. "oh, it's nothing anyway good to meet you, you're not as annoying as I'd imagined still annoying non the less." she said laughing.

"You don't like me." You said grinning at her somehow despite her words you were desperate to know if she actually meant it. for some reason it drove you crazy not knowing if she truly didn't like you or if she was just joking around. "I don't like you." she said rolling her eyes, you'd taken the opportunity to edge closer to her "you don't?" you questioned once again, continuing to get closer to her until you were merely centimetres apart. You leant over to her whispering "I think you do" follow it up with a light kiss on her neck. her breath hitched in her throat as she attempted to speak "I-". you continued kissing her neck feeling her pulse rise and her breathing speed up, you lifted your head slightly levelled at her ear "Someone struggling for words." You whispered. you broke away and stepped back and watched her, it was almost as if the switch had flipped because all of a sudden, she regained her stern, powerful composure as lust and confidence filled her emerald, green eyes. "follow me, I'll show you speechless." She said demandingly.

Your family were over in the other room with the other avengers laughing it seemed like a good opportunity to head to your room... nobody would notice. You'd probably never get another chance to be alone with her.

As you walked through the door Natasha quickly shut the door and pinned you against it... both hands pinned above your head with her left hand while she right undid the buckle on her belt. quickly removing it and wrapping it around your wrists tightly. Once she'd done so she turned you around, you were now standing face against the door Natasha directly behind you still with one hand on your writs above your head the other hand slowly unzipping the navy-blue strapless dress you'd been wearing all he while leaving dark marks around your neck and upper back. her hot breath on your skin causing a wave of butterflies to fill your stomach and your legs to feel weak. she took her time making her way down your back.

she paused for a moment which is when you realised, she was taking off her clothes and once again she returned pressed against you only now her warm, soft skin on yours. The feeling was heavily and omg you wanted more, and you never wanted it to end. at this moment she turned you back around and stared deeply into your eyes before leaning into kiss, despite the position you were in right now... naked about to let your slept go everywhere with her this was the first time you'd actually kissed. the pace was picked up and passion flooded your body, Nat gently bit down on your lip which only turned you on more and small moan slipped past your lips. "Na-Nat please" You said panting struggling to catch your breath. the adrenaline and alcohol rushed through your body leaving your head light and fuzzy, dizzy with lust. she's all you want and she's all you need and what you needed right then and there was her touching your body, kissing you doing unspeakable things to you.

She teased you running her hands down your stomach getting so close your body flinched and squirmed under her touch trying to do anything to gain friction. She picked you up over her shoulder throwing you down on the bed eagerly, she climbed on top of you finally giving into your begs. when all of a sudden, the door fly's open and standing there is peter who screamed in shock.

You heard him running back to the living room shouting, "really what kinda prank is that you send me to get your daughter while she's you know... doing THAT with NAT!!!". You quickly got up and Nat untied your hands, trying to grab clothes as quickly as she could. Soon you were both in oversized t shirts and underwear running after peter begging him to shut up.

"Peter Peter !!! stop" you yelled. "oh crap... what the fuck have I done your fathers going to kill me." Nat said in a panic. moments later you were both standing there in front of everyone peter looking traumatised and a mix of giggles and snickers between the other avengers. but worst of all tony your father looking both furious and confused. "y/n what the hell is going on... i mean i can see what's going on... but girls since when... wait never mind not the topic at hand. I understand you're 18 now but what part of you thought this would be okay!" he rambled. "dad it's fine it was just once, and it's never even happened before plus nothing had really happened yet anyway, please stop." you said feeling embarrassed. "NOTHING NOTHING HAD HAPPENED Y/N Nat had your hand tied up and was doing go knows what" peter said sounding both scared and so uncomfortable. you've broken peter how the hell is he supposed to recover from this.

"Nat do you have anything to say why would you..." tony asked looking over at nat. "Dad it was me she'd been drinking and so had I and I just... I started it not her, I basically threw myself at her." you say trying to defend Natasha. "y/n quit it I'm old enough to know what I was doing" Nat said quietly. the entire room felt cold and uncomfortable, everyone looked at you as if you were a child, which you weren't you were old enough to know exactly what you were doing.

"y/n please go to your room Nat please find somewhere to stay for tonight... it's not permanent I just can't feel with you at this moment. and for god's sake both of you put pants on" tony demanded. Natasha apologised once again to tony and to you before heading out doing as he'd asked. "DAD it's late you can't just kick her out now I started it... if she walks out that door, I'm going with her it's not fair." you said attempting to persuade your father to let her stay. you barely even know Nat and yet there's something so captivating about her that you just can't let go of. "she's not staying now go to your room" he said ushering you out the door closing it behind you. you had warned him and by this point you knew she'd left but you could still catch up to her. so, you did exactly that you threw on some pants and left everything behind except for your wallet and phone and ran after her not letting anyone know where you were going. you could see her red hair blowing in the wind up the street, "Nat wait, common wait please!" you yelled.

She stopped dead in her tracks and you knew she'd heard you, but she hadn't turned around. you walked up to her approach her slowly. "Nat look at me he's gonna get over it." you say. "That's not the issue..." she seemed like she was going to say something but opted not to. you didn't have the energy to question it instead you walk with her to a nearby hotel, at the reception desk you'd decided it would be best to get two rooms. "Can I get two single rooms please" you asked, handing your card over. Nat was thankful for the gesture and it was late so there wasn't much energy for arguing.

The two rooms were next to each other you in room 113 and her in 114, despite the late notice the rooms were pretty nice with good views of the city. They had tall windows floor to ceiling, the city lights lit up the room nicely. somehow after Nat entered her room and you had entered your own you found yourself walking back out and knocking on her door. She opened the door, she seemed upset but not in a crying way more in a frustrated way. "What's up" her voice cracking slightly as she asked the question. "Let's at least make it worth it" you say walking into her room. "What do you mean y/n" she asked, she knew what you meant but it felt like she needed confirmation. "Nat common nothing changes tomorrow whether we do this or not so let's make it worth it." Those words you spoke were all she needed to give her the confidence she needed to lean in and kiss you her hands on your waist yours round her neck intertwined in her hair. this time the kiss was different almost romantic but nonetheless needy, she kissed you harder walking you back to the bed, clothes slowly being removed once again till you were both in your underwear. "I need to know you want this; I need to hear the words" she pleaded in between kisses. "Natasha Romanoff, I- I want this and I want you." She smiled at your response whispering "my name sounds so much prettier when you say it" the way she spoke to you and looked at you like you were the only person in the world.

"Natasha please" you spoke breathlessly. Her hand fell down and slipped into your underwear causing you to moan, not forgetting her previous comment about her name using it to your advantage to get exactly what you want, she sped up and your chest began rising and falling heavily with each breath and your heart practically beating out your chest. a tingling sensational feeling overwhelmed your body, your eyes rolling and your back arching. your head flooded with adrenaline, your breath hitched in your throat to scared to let it out and miss the moment. You looked deeply into her eyes she was so proud of herself and at that moment you'd love to fall asleep in her arms, but something gave you the urge to just keep going. you rolled her over swapping places keeping in mind the small bed, now you were here looking down over her love in her eyes and her perfume... god the smell, the sight, the touch it was so intoxicating.

You kissed down her neck until you reached behind her ear her body squirming under your touch, truth be it made you feel so powerful and in control. You took of her underwear and kissed down her stomach, finally tilting your head down kissing and sucking her reaction to the contact was like nothing you'd seen before, the way her hips bucked forward and her back arched aching for more showed you just how much she wanted you. you'd pulled out tricks you never even knew you could do she watched in amazement moaning loudly, you placed one hand over her mouth in an attempt to quite her down. "Natasha, darling keep it down". She reached her edge shutting her eyes tightly, lightly biting down on your hand and her body shaking under your touch. no words were spoken after this moment, you both lay their tired and sleepy watching the sun rise in each other's arms. neither of you wanting to move, knowing full well what awaited when you headed home.

That morning you headed home with Nat hoping that when you arrived, you'd be able to talk to your father without everyone around. only when you walked through the door you heard everyone frantically looking for you. "y/n where the hell have you been!... tony she's here!" Steve said yelling over to your father. as he approached you, he looked both shocked and worried "dad seriously what's this all about I told you I would leave with her is you made her leave... I'm an adult now you can't have constant watch over me." you say to him trying to convince him everything was okay. "I should probably leave but for the record she was safe she stayed with me." Natasha said. "no no it's fine I realise my reaction yesterday was I guess some would say over the top." he said reassuring you and Natasha that it was okay. "Nonetheless we still need to have a conversation y/n and you both owe peter an apology." He said. you knew this 'conversation' was coming so it wasn't a shock, likely it was the 'she's an avenger and she could get hurt or have to leave' conversation also likely mixed with the 'gay' talk. you knew he'd leave the whole 'safe sex' talk to your mother.

You left to go be with Natasha because you also knew that you both needed to have a conversation about what happened. "We should talk about yesterday" You say to her gesturing to the sofa in your room. "There's nothing to talk about it's not happening again." she said sitting next to you anyway. "Nothing to talk about, you didn't like it?" you questioned tilting your head. "it was fine but that doesn't mean it's happening again... I have a job here" she said looking away from you. "Natasha, you seemed to like it last night." you say to her, climbing over to her and straddling her in an attempt to remind her of the way she behaved the night before. "because I remember doing this... and this... and this and I remember most of all the moans you made while I did it." you said with each pause kissing further down her neck. her head still turned away from you, but you could feel her breathing speeding up with every kiss. "Natasha common." You whisper softly into her ear lightly biting down on it.

You knew the way you said her name made her feel something special. "no." she said turning her head back to you, so you were both face to face. Despite her words she'd chosen to do the opposite and wrapped her arms around your neck leaning in to kiss you. when all of a sudden, she breaks away pushing you off her lap and back onto the other side of the sofa. "y/n! I said no I don't like you... not like that!" she yelled. "Nat? okay this was cute at first but what the hell you sleep with me and now you tell me you don't like me." You say confused. "you understand my job right..." as confused as you were it's almost like you knew where this was going. "And as Tony's daughter you know you walk around with a target on your back and I can't have you getting hurt or clouding my judgment." she finishes her face stern and emotionless. "So, this was just nothing to you, just a fling" you said not sounding upset but asking for conformation. "Yes- exactly" She responded softly before leaving your room. By god that woman was confusing her words saying one thing and yet her actions seemed to do the opposite but, in the end, you were the one left hurt.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Natasha walked out y/n's room, once the door had closed, she let a small tear drop down her cheek. she hadn't meant what she had said but it was the best way for her to get her point across, she couldn't be with y/n because she couldn't handle losing another person in her life. y/n was Tony's daughter she walked round with a target on her back 24/7 so the end result was inevitable. she couldn't let all her feeling get in the way of her job or cloud her judgement. There's no way she could tell y/n this or let her try to convince Natasha that everything would be okay, so she said what she said and that was that.

Nat quickly wiped the tear away but not fast enough for Steve, who was walking up the corridor, not to see. "nat...? what's up you don't look so great. was tony really that hard on you?" he asked. "it's not tony no he's okay it's just y/n... she gets attached to easily. we were drunk it didn't mean anything. except it did and I can't let her know that!" she said frustratedly. "okay look and I don't mean for you to take this the wrong way and I'm not saying you love her or anything because you only just met her but when you love someone you tell them because not everyone is as lucky as you some of us didn't get a chance to be with the person we loved most so take advantage of it while you can!" his words stuck with her and she knew instantly he was referring to the infamous Peggy carter.

"Steve, I do not love her I just met her I don't even know what I felt... it was weird and fuzzy and all so overwhelming. I can't handle that right now at all." She said once again letting a small tear roll out of her eye clearly angry at her body's response to her feeling as she wasn't one for showing how she felt. "Nat at least tell her this and even if you don't feel anything she does clearly so let her down easy but do it the right way tell the truth." He said giggling trying to lighten up the mood.

Natasha understood what she needed to do but decided to wait, everything was just so weird. she'd only just met y/n and yet she felt something she'd never felt before and that was safe and that feeling terrified her because losing it would be harder than never having it to begin with. letting her guard down was dangerous and she didn't know if she was ready herself to do so and so she waited. Weeks had gone by since the conversation with Steve. Constantly bumping into y/n accidentally and every time she did so she wanted to tell her how she felt or kiss her or hold her or anything but the awkward silence they had between them.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

799K 16.2K 175
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...
15.5K 483 27
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
84.2K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...
211K 3.2K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...