A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

By Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... More

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!

7.9K 119 113
By Neko_Rangel28

A/N - Wattpad is broken right now. Can't look for other stories. Who else has this?

But anyway, I am acually thinking about doing another story, only problem is, I don't know what to do with it. I already have the OC but I need to think of where to put him. The options are BNHA and Dragon Ball. I know, original.

This is the chapter in which the story starts to get more complex. Hope you like it.

No POV:

While Izumi and (Y/N) were speaking to one another, they failed to notice All Might's fight with the Nomu. As it was going, All Might was just about to suplex the Nomu when she started to hear Midoriya sing along side one of the villains. However, she knew of the MIdoriya bloodline and the song that belongs to them and them alone. The moment they were done with their song, only one thought crossed her mind.

All Might: 'Shit! How is that male alive?! I was sure he died back in that ally.'

At the same time, Katsumi, who was nearby, also recognized the male. She was angry at the fact that he was still alive, even after she "killed" him.

Katsumi: 'How dare that male survive that!'

All in all, there were only three people in that building.\, asiide from the villains, that did not hate the male. The first was Izumi, as he was her twin brother. The second was uncounscious, as it is the homeroom teacher and pro hero Eareserhead. The third was another one of the students, as she to went through hell in the past from her aunt, that is Shoka Todoroki. No one knew much about her, aside from the fact that her aunt was abusive and went crazy, resulting in her being sent into a mental hospital. She also had a brother herself, Natsu Todoroki, who was safe and one the road to becoming one of the only male doctors in the world, under the support of his mother, Endeavor.

Once everyone got out of the trance they were in from the song, the fighting resumed. However, ot was still a one on one fight between All Might and the Nomu. Their clash was so powerful, that it caused shockwaves to push everyone else away. As the end of the bout grew near, it was shown to be the victory of All Might, as she sent a barrage of 200 hits before punching the Nomu out of the USJ with a "PlUSSSS ULTRAAAAA!!!" to mark her victory over the bioengenired weapon. Once she was done, she turned twords the othehr villains, them being Shigiraki, Kurogiri and (Y/N) wjho has returned to stand next to his new family.

All Might: "It's over now villains! Surrender and there won't be any problem!"

All of the students believed that the entire event was over, Kurogiri and Shigeraki were both just stunned to see All Might that powerful. Izumi was happy yet at the same time sad. She just met her brother that she thought had died and now he might be thrown into jail. Class 1-A were all expecting the villains to surrender, especially the male, yet that hope soon turned into confussion as one person laughed.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N): "hehehe... Hahaha"

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N): "hehehe... Hahaha"

All I could do was laught. She really thought that Nomu was our trump card?! Talk about naive. I could also see how there were more heroes that just entered the building. All of the UA staff was here. Well, guess it's my part.

(Y/N): "Well, guess it's my turn."

Tomu: "Oh, right. We were already prepared for something like this."

(Y/N): "Don't worry nee-chan~, I'll beat them all up and kill them!"

Tomu: "Just be carful out there."

(Y/N): "Hai!"

And so, I walked twords All Might, who visibly growled at me. I could feel both the intended attack and murderus aura coming from her.

All Might:"You?! A male? Don't make me laugh! You are simply nothing! You should kiss my boots since you are in my pressence!"

(Y/N): "Well then, plan B it is."

and with that, I took of my blindfold reaviling my emerald green eyes that held the look of a phsycopath. Why is that, you may ask? Because I was ready to get my revenge!.

Izumi POV:

Izumi: 'He's going to fight All Might?! No! I can't let this happen!  If he does that, he will be sent to jail for sure! And that is after he gets a beating! I must do something.'

Just then, He took of the blindfold, and his eyes left me paralyzed with fear. The eyes that he used to have back when we were in middle school have changed into the eyes of a killer. That alone confirmed that something changed within him. The onluy questoin left is, why? Why did it have to be him? And why did it happen?

It also appeared that most of the UA staff were here now. Principal Nezu as well as Present Mike, Ectoplasem, Midnight, Vlad Queen, Powerlouder, Snipe, Cementose and HOund Dog were all present at the gate to the USJ. At the same time, I could see 11 of my classmates around him. Todoroki, Bakugou, Kirihsima, Iida, Ojiro, Uraraka, Asui, Mina, Jiro, Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu all were ready to fight him. All in all, 20 against 1. I could see how most of my classmaes held a smirk as they were going to fight (Y/N), just because he was a male. Only Todoroki and Mina didn't have a smile on their face. In the same time, all of the heroes were holding a pained expression as they looked upon their oppponent. All but...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All Might?

Izumi: 'why is All Might smirking? yet before she looked at him with anger... Why is that?'

Back then, all I could do was wonder and hope that they will not harm (Y/N) to badly. I knew that I couldn't stop him, his eyes said it all. Something happened to make him want to fight, even though he never fought anyone before. At least not tha I heard of.

(Y/N) POV:

As I stood there, surronded by 20 enemies, all I could do was look at them all with a crazed look and laugh histericly. Most of them never saw me before. Katsumi was one person I wanted to kil, but at least she didn't smile and wachted me fall to my death. However, All Might is a diffrent story. Thrughout all of hat, I didn't notice the silent cries of my twin sister, Izumi Midoriya.

Izumi: "(Y/N), please don't... You can't fight them... I- I don't want to lose you again..."

As I looked at her, all I saw was greaf and saddness. Then it hitme like a bullet from the pistols of Snipe.

(Y/N): 'They never explained to her how I died!'

That made me angrier. As I looked at All Might, an idea came to my mind. An Idea that will show everyone present why I want revenge on the number 1 hero, as well as one of the students here. And so, i turned twords All Might.

(Y/N): "Wait, didn't you tell her? You of all people, All Might, should know why I am doing this!"

All Might: "Tell wha-" And the it hit her.

The look of pure terror finally made it's way onto her face. That alone made not only me to smile, but also big sis Tomu, who was watching it all from afar, knowing I want to do this alone. It took a short while, but KAtsumi also relized what I wa talking about.

Izumi: "Tell me... what...?"

(Y/N): "Well, Izumi, your teacher here didn't tell you that she helped in killing me!"

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi: "....what...?"

.

.

.

.

.

Silent.

No POV:

That alone caused some of the heroes to shift there gaze from the young male infront of them, twords the number 1 hero. They all sahred a look of disbelife, however, no one was as furious as Nezu as she truly knew how it feels to be considered lesser. Looking into the eyes of the male infront of her, she could see all of the sorrow he holds deep within himself. She only allowed the number 1 hero to work in UA to train her succsesor, thus she didn't check what her vies were on males. That made her the only staff member in UA to dislike males.

At the same tiem, one of the sdutents that was prepared to face (Y/N) was both sorry for him, and inraged at her teacher. That being Shoka Todoroki. Her brother managed to break the normal and is on the road to become one of teh few male doctors in the world. Her mother, Endeavor, was supportive of her family, and loved them all equally. She married a man that was later murdered by her own sister, who also scared Shoka. She shared her support for males with her mother, thus she didn't like to hear of the act made by the number one hero.

Iida: "Shut up! You're just another male!"

Uraraka: "Yeah! You are below us! Why should we even listen to you huh?!"

That caused Bakugou to smirk, knowing that even if the secrate was to be known, her class will still support her. All Might's smile was back once more, as she could see a way out of this.

All Might: "Hmph. All Lies from yet another male! You belong well with the villains! You low-life!!!"

And with that, she dashed twords (Y/N), aiming to hit him right in the face. She set her fist back...

.

.

.

.and slammed it fowards. However, once that accured, all were surprised to see how the male stood there, holding the punch that was thrown twords him with a look that showd pure hatred and melice. He once more cracked a smile before saying the only words Izumi did not want to hear.

(Y/N): "You are all just enemies to me I guess."

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N): "You are all just enemies to me I guess."

After i said that, I could see the disbelief in the eyes of all of those that surronded me. The look on their faces was priceless. Then again, there was one person I didn't want to hurt.

(Y/N): "Please stay out of this, Izumi. You don't deserve to get hurt."

Izumi: "Wha- What do you mean? And How did you stop that punch?!"

(Y/N): "Let's just say that I am no mere male anymore."

And thus, I approched my foes. All Might was still baffled that I stopped her attack, but I didn't come here unprepared. I hgad trainde ever since I joined the 'villains' even though they treated me better than most heroes. I even found a family with them.

(Y/N): "Satte, heroes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hajimeyo ka!"

And thus, I looked at them all with a crazed smile.

(Heroes includes students)

All Might: "Listen up, there's not a moment to spare!"

(Y/N): "It's quite a drop from the top, so how you feeling down there? It's a cold, cruel, harsh reality. Caught stuck here with your enemies."

Iida: "Who do you think you are? Tearing us all apart?"

Bakugou: "Where did you think you could go?"

(Y/N): "'Cause everyone already knows."

Izumi: "It's twenty to one..."

(Y/N): "Yeah, so you better run!"

(Y/N): "You got the world on its knees."

Uraraka: "You're taking all that you please."

(Y/N)/Heroes: "You want more? | You want moree?!"

(Y/N): "But you'll get nothing from me. You're like the burden we bear"

All Might: "You're all the hate that we share!"

Yaoyorozu: "You want more?"

Heroes: "You want more!?"

(Y/N): "But you'll get nothing from me but enemies... Enemies!"

(Y/N): "You started something that you just couldn't stop! You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob. And their one last wish is that you pay for it."

All Might: "And there's no way you're getting out of this!"

Mina: "Who do you think you are? Tearing us all apart?"

Kirishima: "Where did you think you could go?"

(Y/N): "'Cause everyone already knows..."

Bakugou: "It's twenty to one..."

(Y/N): "Yeah, so you better run!"

(Y/N): "You got the world on its knees."

Jirou: "You're taking all that you please."

(Y/N)/Heroes: "You want more? | You want moree?!"

(Y/N): "But you'll get nothing from me."

Tsuyu: "You're like the burden we bear"

Ojiro: "You're all the hate that we share!"

Tokoyami: "You want more?"

Heroes: "You want more!?"

(Y/N): "But you'll get nothing from me but enemies... Enemies!... Enemies!!!"

Bakugou: "Where did you think you could go?!"

Izumi: "'Cause everyone already knows..."

Iida: "It's twenty to one..."

(Y/N): "Yeah, so you better run!"

Yaoyorozu: "You got the world on its knees."

Kirihsima: "You're taking all that you please."

Tsuyu/Heroes: "You want more? | You want moree?!"

(Y/N): "But you'll get nothing from me."

Ojiro: "You're like the burden we bear"

Tokoyami: "You're all the hate that we share!"

Uraraka: "You want more?"

Heroes: "You want more!?"

(Y/N): "But you'll get nothing from me.

distant voice of young (y/n): "but enemies"

(Y/N): "You got the world on its knees."

All Might: "You're taking all that you please."

izumi: "Enemies..."

(Y/N)/Heroes: "You want more? | You want moree?!"

(Y/N): "But you'll get nothing from me."

young (y/n): "but enemies."

Bakugou: "You're like the burden we bear"

Iida: "You're all the hate that we share!"

Izumi: "Enemies..."

Mina: "You want more?"

Heroes: "You want more!?"

(Y/N): "But you'll get nothing from me but enemies... Enemies!... Enemies!!!"

And with that, I unleased a powerful shocewave, beofre I launched myself twords those who stood infront of me.

Izumi POV:

They are down. All but All Might and Katchan are down...

Izumi: "How... do you have... a quirk... (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Well, sister, when you are pushed to death and return, you can awaken your true power."

Izumi: "What do you mean by that?"

I didn't know what to expect, but I sure was not ready to hear what came next.

(Y/N): "Well, After Bakugou and her gang pushed me off of the roof, All Might just watched me fall! All so i would be saved by villains!"

That broke me. My own brother, nearly killed by my childhood friend, and neglected by my idol, teacher and model. I could feel how betrayed I was. Tears fell down my face and deoped to the ground as if they were my soul and (Y/N)'s blood that left his lifeless body. All of that made me realize just how curropt this world really is.

Katsumi: "Tch, so what?"

Izumi: "Why?... How?"

All Might: "Young Midoriya! Don't list-"

Izumi: "Why did you do this...

.

.

.

.

.

Katchan?...

.

.

.

.

.

All Might?"

The tears that fell from my face, those alone made the smile on (Y/N)'s face to drop to a look of concern. However, he was not my main focues at that moment. The look on All Might's face confirmed it, as she held a look of pain...

.

.

.

.

.

.

and guilt.

All For One POV:

Tomura, Kurogiri and (Y/N). They are all in the USJ right now. I was suttung alone, left to think for myself. As I looked at a picture I had with (Y/N), all i could think about was my old life, before it became this. The one true regret I have is not me creating One For All, but the one I gave it to.

AFO: 'I truly am sorry.'

All I could say, is that I will not make the same mistake I did back then with (Y/N).

AFO: 'I really am sorry. I will make sure to help (Y/N) as if he was my own. He truly reminds me of you...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Brother...'

Another chapter done. Soon we will finish with the USJ.

Keep in mind, that since All Might isn't as injured as in the show, she is more powerful and can last much longer.

I kinda felt sad while writing this chapter. Why am I writing stuff this dark?

Does Wattpad mess up for anyone else? I really can't search for stories right now and the support team aren't doing much.

One final is behind me, and it was one of the hardest. I have three more and two of them are easy. I will write more often!

Welp, till next time!

Sayonara!

.

.

.

.

.

Next time on: "A Boy's Bext Nightmare".

(Y/N): "Now to end this!"

Izumi: 'I'm sorry, (Y/N).'

All Might: "GO BEYOND!!!"

Shigiraki: "This isn't over, heroes!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N): "Ṫ̸̨̨̹̬͓͙͚̬͓̾̌̿͊̆̇͠ͅh̷͙͎̘̝̳̥͔͚̋͊́̀̉͒̏̒͒͗͛͆̎̅̃͐̽̕̚͜͠͝ȩ̴͓̬̤̩̲̥̣̟͈̠̰̠̫͙̤̯̰̦̯͉̗͍͚̯͔̮̼̯͕̀͗̾̂̈́̎̿̿͂͋͑̓̅̔̏̔̈̊͋̄͊́̃̏̍̇̔̔͘̕̚͠͝ͅͅ ̸̧̛̘̩̗̗̦̪̝̭̣̳̹̱̭̹͛͑̓̈́̈́̓̄̅̉͐͌̊̽́̈́̈́̈́͊̽́̑̽̈̈̏͘͘͝͝ͅé̵̜͚͓̙̺̀̅̿̐̍̓̔̉͑̅̾̐̿̎̄͂͑̿͘̚̚͘͠͝͠͝ņ̶̧̢̛̛̼̫͉̪̣̬̲͙͔̣̤̰̙̪̟͍̬̣̩͔̼̬͈̫̤̘́̈́̈́̂̀̄̈́̾̋͗̔̓̓̒͂̀̍͗̅͒̿̂̓̕̕̚̕̚͘͝t̵̢̡̖̲͈̭͓̲̫͚͍͎͚̻͖̾̒̅̈́́i̵̡̲͇̳̘͛̃͆͐̑̒̓̄̈́̋̐͆͗̽͐̉̇̈́̂͒͜͠͠͝͝r̵̳̝͕͕̪͒̀̅͆́́̉̈́͊̚ę̸̧̧̥̯̝̙͕̩̙̱̝͐̋̋̾́̾͑̋̊̊͑͝ ̵̪̹͚̄̈́͋̀͜w̵̺͒̆́͋ơ̸̡̨̛̞͇̩̤̬̪͚̭͍̞̣̮̬̥̘̪̭̱̜͚͙͍̝͕̊̏̓͗͆̅̄͋́̑̍̀͛̂͂̊̈́̉̊̊̓̒̋́̎̾͘͘͘͘͝r̸͍̫̣̲̼͍͖̺̞̱̪͔̦̭̈͝ľ̶̨̳͔̩̪̪̻̻͕̤̞̝̲̠͚͙͎̖̳̀͒̒̎͋͑̒̍́͂̈͗͌͐͗̚͠͝͠͝͝ͅd̶͍̖̯̠̂̓̔̀̐̓̆͌̉̊̓̑́̈́̔͂̅̾̚͘͘͜ ̸̡̨̧̧̘̫͈̘̜̹̠̝̲͓͖̟̦̼͍͖̮̮̯̋̈͆̍́̌̇̇̎̈̆̾̊̚̕͝͠w̷̡̨̙̘͖̭̪̬͕͔̝͎̗̞̓͑̑̓̐i̴̢̧̲͓͈̪̬̗̠͕͈͈̰̯͖̭̖͇̘̰͈͉̦̭̱͙̲̪̱͖̒̔̑́̀͒̑́̽͠ͅͅͅĺ̵̨̛͔̲͙̻͚͙̺̟͈̬̤̦͕̼̞̔͂͋̂̎̋̉̑̈́͐̑͊̀̃̾̏̓̾͌̌̈́͘͝͝l̴̹̮͙̖͕̰̥͔͊̄̀̅̏̈́́̄̄̀̂͆̋̽̓͊̀̉̌̔̀͂̾̄̋͊̆͌̚͜͠͝ͅ ̶̧̛̣̫̦̝̤̙̺̞̬͍͖̖̼̻̜͉͎͓͈̳̙̘͐̀̅͊͑́̄̄͂͂̈́̿̾͑̿͘̚͜͜͜͠p̴̢̧̡͈̫̰̩̟͖̹̖͎̝̪͙̘̤͔̲̪̣̯̩͍̹̪̎͆̏́̀͊́̉͗͒͘͘͘̕͠͝͠͠a̶̢̧̨̡̢̫̺̝̭̜̟̟̙̲̭̩̝̘̞͎͇͔̮̺͙̳̝͕̍̈́͒̊͜y̸̡̨̨̛̙͕̼̺͓̭͚̰̱̪͖̮̟̲̤͉̭̱̳̜͈̔́̃͆̒͛͋͑̾̊͒̋̒̃̆̀̓͑̍̌̄̊̈́́̕̕͠͝͝ͅͅ ̷̡̧͕̞̳̝̟̖̖͕̥͍̮̜̦̓͊̉́̅̈͝f̶̛̯̦͍̲̟͇̭͈̘̬̫̩̱͖̦̞̩̦͓̈́͐̑̋͛̂̔͋͂͂̔̂̀̎̇͘͘͘͠ǫ̶͔̥̣͈̳͖̗̘̰̗̞̪͔̟͉͉̩̘̯̐̀̾͋̔̅̈́̏̏̑͊͋̇̌͋̓̆̀̑̈́̕͜͝͝ͅr̶̟̦̯͙̟̟̠̤̟̗̖̙̯̤̯̮̭̼̞̼̫͍̥̦̝̠̙͚̩̋͒͆̃̎̂̄͋̀̄͆̐̃̾̾̈́̕͜͠ͅͅ ̵̭̞͇̙̝͇͕͍͈̘̖̿̾̾͐̌͗͗͛̀͌̈́̉̎̓͒͆͛̇̈̆͛̃̕͝ţ̷̢̛͚͈̖̺̫̼̤͕̟̼̭͖̣̩̪̳̞̮̳͚͍̪̼̐͆̋̔̏̔̍̓̀̎́̽̈́́̆̓͐̋͊̄̈͊̍̅͛̉͋̕͘͜͝͝h̸̨̨̧̬̞̰̼̼̙͓̹̰̯͕̩̮̩̱̪̲̳͖̻̖̝̳̭͎̖̹̤̠͂̽̅ͅi̸̧̛̘̣̤̬̺̰̺̹̣̙͎͙̹͔̟͖̖̘͓͚̣̰͔͉̮̳̠̲͖̩̊̂̀̋̽͆̀̔́̑̇́̀̆̆͊͘ş̶̺͎͇͚̲̤̠͓͚͎̥̞͈͕̫̘͚̞̮͈̒̌͛̓̽̐̄̀̄̐͑̉̔̌̔̋͐̊̊͗̄͌͐͑̽͝͠͝͠͝ͅ!̴̡̨̡̢̢̢̪͇̣̥͓̗͉̗̬̩͍̮͉̘̤̺̥̩̫̥̰̥͉̽͋͋͗̎͌͂̀̑́̓͋̌̔͒̂̈̿͊̈̀̃̀̈́̚͜͠͝ͅͅ"

.

.

.

.

Next chapter:

"Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?"

Don't miss out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
1.5K 136 45
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...
58.5K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...