The Peter Series

By melybxx

Edited footages of Peter Parker in the Tower and in the Compound were broadcast on live television. More

Peter Series
Episode 1: This is Peter
Episode 2: The Amazing Peterman
He Can't Know
Episode 4: Eli
Episode 5: The Chair of Everything that is True and Meh
Episode 6: He is Tony Stark's Intern
Episode 7: Baby
Episode 8: She's Just the Girl He's Looking For
Episode 9: The Rash and The Crush
Episode 10: Le Tour
Special Episode: Loki
Special Episode: Tell Me About Peter
My Senses Says There Is Something Wrong
Pinterest Inspired
To the Coffee Shop
Peter Peter Peter
Thank you

Episode 3: no HE IS not MY DAD; no HE IS not MY SON

8.6K 357 153
By melybxx

Everyone was anticipating for the next episode. This episode will answer their question as to what the real relationship between the billionaire and the teen; not that the commentary of the billionaire to every scene in the previous episode wasn't enough. Everyone would see how the teen actually acts around the billionaire.

The intro for this episode was different from the 2 previous episode. It was still a quick intro, the first seconds of the intro was Peter looking like he's arguing with someone. Though no one seems to understand because of the music that was playing on the background. The clip was changed to Tony arguing back to what everyone assumes is Peter.

Both having there names shown in the screen, as if introducing to the world, who probably are the most trending people at that very moment. Though Peter has 'The Kid' under his name and Tony has 'Irondad' was under his. Then, the scene cut back to Peter, this time you could hear what the teen was saying "That's it, I'm telling Ms. Potts" The screen showed Tony's face with a mixture of betrayal and disbelief. "You wouldn't dare."

Peter gave him a look that he will indeed tell the CEO. "If you tell her, you're grounded." The billionaire said in finality.

"You can't do that!" The teen argued back to what his mentor just said. "Yes I can, your aunt said I can." The billionaire smirked at the teen. Peter glared at Tony "Well, its gonna be worth it." Peter whispered and run quickly away from his mentor to snitch his mentor to the CEO and Tony run after him.

———
Tony was seen tinkering in his lab when his AI alerted him. "Sir, Peter has entered the building with a bruised shoulder, aside from that, no other injuries have been detected." Tony eyebrows furrowed,

"How? Did his AI gave you the report?" he asked his AI. "Karen, was deactivated while Peter was in school, she was activated when Happy drove Peter here to the Tower. The moment Peter stepped inside the building Karen immediately asked me to scan Peter for injuries." F.R.I.D.A.Y. told Tony.

"Karen?" Tony looked up from what he is working on to look at the ceiling.

"Peter named the AI you gave him, Boss. He said it's weird to call her Suit Lady." Tony has an amused look on his face as he got up and walked out of the lab.

"Well does Karen like her new name?" Tony asked. "Karen likes it and she seems to really like Peter as well. Karen said that Peter told her that they are friends." Tony just smiled and shook his head. As he entered the kitchen he saw Peter drinking some water.

"Hey Kid, F.R.I.D.A.Y. said you got a bruised shoulder. You alright?" He asked while preparing his coffee. Peter choked and looked at his mentor with wide eyes.

"Oh, ah, well you see, dodgeball happened?" Peter said it with uncertainty, Tony just raised an eyebrow at what he said. "Kid, you don't have PE today." Tony replied.

"There was a changed in the schedule?" Peter replied. "To play dodgeball?" Tony asked, Peter just looked at his mentor for a full minute "I gotta go, I have homework."

Peter rushed away from the billionaire "F.R.I.D.AY., why isn't he telling me that there's someone bothering him, it's obvious. Any updates on his school's security cameras?" Tony asked his AI. Shuri put on an 'Worried Irondad' subtitle on the screen.

"I cannot hack into it, the firewalls are too many, I've been trying to get thru for the past week. I advice that you should try it again Boss. I must say Peter is an exceptional coder." The AI said.

"He said he learned it from his friend Ned. Oh, alert Pepper about this, I want to grant Ted an internship too. If the kid is this good in protecting his school's security from me, Ted is probably good as well, seeing as they also hacked into Spider-Man's suit once." Tony said.

———
Tony, dragging Peter to the medbay: Let's go Peter, it's time for your monthly check up.

Peter, nervously looked at Dr. Cho holding a cringe: What's that?

Tony: Base on your medical history you missed getting your flu shots. Your aunt called me to make sure you get it this time.

Peter: Why is Captain Rogers and Sergeant Barnes here?

Tony, activating his suit and called in two more: You see kid, your aunt said that she can trust you with about anything but not getting a flu shot. She said that you will put up a fight, so, with your strength and teenage adrenaline, I need back up.

Peter, after getting his flu shot: I've never felt so betrayed in my entire existence. It is official, I don't like them anymore and Tony will be demoted back to Mr. Stark and it's gonna stay that way.

———
F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Boss, Karen is calling. Said that it's important.

Tony, sitting with the avengers on the common room.

Clint: Who's Karen?

Tony: Peter's personal AI.

Bruce: He made it?

Tony: No, I made her. Peter just updates her now. I checked regularly though, incase he removes some protocols again. Answer the call Fri. Kid, what's wrong?

Peter: Nothing Mr. Stark. I think Karen's just malfunctioning. Everything's A-Okay.

Karen: Peter is currently losing an excessive amount of blood because of a stab wound, Sir.

The Avengers eyes almost popped out. Tony was already on his feet and calling one of his suit.

Tony: Kid, what happened?

Peter: Well, Mr. Stark if you must know I was just having a nice Sunday walk. Then, all of a sudden this dude just came out of nowhere and try to get my wallet. I told him I don't have money cause you know I don't, well, I do have five dollars there but I was gonna buy some ice cream you know. The new ice cream shop is just a block away and Karen's exaggerating, I wasn't stab, I was just you know, aggressively poked with a very awesome knife, if I do say so myself.

Tony, cutting Peter off: Fri, his location.
F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Sending the fastest route to Peter's location to your suit boss.

Tony, to the avengers: Keep talking to him, make sure he doesn't pass out. Bruce get the med bay ready.

Tony flew out of the window.
Peter: Mr. Stark, are you listening? Mr. Stark, you're not listening. I was gonna ask you the main question of this situation, Mr. Stark.

Sam: What's the main question Peter?

Peter: Do I get to keep the knife?

Clint: What?

Peter: So, this dude kinda panicked when he poked me and rushed away after getting my wallet. He left his knife, it really is an awesome knife. You know the colorful kind, the purple green changing colored one. I gotta say this knife has much more value than what's inside my wallet.

Natasha: It's not nice to keep things that does not belong to you, Peter. I suggest you give it back to him.

Bucky: Twice as aggressive as how he gave it to you.

Natasha: How about we give it back to him. You remember his face?

Peter: Well, he has this distinct feature, Oh, hey Mr. Stark, you're here. Mr. Stark, can I keep the knife?

Tony: Peter, NO.

———
Rhodes: Tony, I saw your son eating at the cafeteria. Why isn't he eating here at the penthouse?

Steve: Tony, your kid is passed out in the common room again.

Sam: Stark, your kid is trying to fight your robot.

Bucky: Where's your kid? I got a fresh batch of cookies. He asked me if he can have the whole tray.

Clint: Tony, where's your kid? I'm gonna beat his score at Mario Kart.

Thor: Where is the Son of Tony?

Natasha: You're such a dad, Stark.

Bruce: Was I gone for that long for you to have a son?

Wanda: I think your son is trying to do a crazy stunt again!

Tony: For the last time he is not my son!
———

Thor: Ah, Tonyson, where are you going?

Rhodes: Pete, you're dad told me that he won't be back till tomorrow. He said you can just finish your project and that curfew is 10 at most.

Sam: Your dad's calling you.

Bucky: Your dad is asking me to teach you proper self-defense.

Steve: Your father is driving me nuts. Make him stop drinking his coffee Peter, I beg you.

Clint: I can see the headlines. Peter Stark caught breaking SI's expensive coffee machines.

Peter: How many times do I have to tell you guys. He is not my dad and my last name is not Stark nor Tonyson!

———
Tony: Clint, since you're not gonna be in this weekend mission, can you keep an eye on the kid?

Sam: Why would you let him babysit Peter all the time? Why not me or Bucky? You never let us hang out with Peter anymore.

Tony: Last time I let you and Bucky look after the kid, I came back knowing you were all in the other side of the world and behind bars. So, no Sam, I am not letting you two hangout with the kid anymore.

Bucky: You're just jealous because we became Peter's favorite.

Tony: Why you-

Peter: Why do I need a babysitter? I'm 16, Mr. Stark.

Tony, while pointing at peter: You shush, the adults are arguing.
———

Tony: Kid, go buy some new shoes already.

Peter: Mr. Stark, I don't need new shoes.

Tony: But those are already worn out. How about I buy you some.

Peter: No, last time I agreed for you to buy me a shirt, you bought the whole brand.

Tony: You still own it though.

Peter: What? Mr. Stark, give it back to the real owner.

Tony, while holding a black card: How about this, you buy yourself some shoes but use this. Okay, before you refuse, this is your internahip salary. I know you don't want to get paid, for whatever reason you keep coming up but that goes against the company policy, we pay people who give their service, talent, knowledge and skills to SI, kid. Pepper, won't allow it either and you know you can't go against her, kid. So, all your salary and bonuses is transferred here.

Peter, while taking the card: Fine, but only 1 pair.
Then Peter left to go back to the lab.

Steve: Peter doesn't want his salaries?

Tony: Something about having an internship is enough payment, and he thinks it's not fair because he eats here and have his own room at the tower and the compound and that fact the he makes a lot of explosions when he makes new projects.

Natasha: That card does not hold regular intern salary and bonuses a.

Tony: Regular? I said his salary. Since the kid started working here, the company earned much more than we did ever. Most of the products we released this year was his ideas and designs, even all the math behind it. The tower's employees and I just polished it and made it more marketable and he helps upgrading the avengers tech.

Clint: So, how much does Peter earn?

Tony: Kid, is a multi-millionaire and he doesn't even have slightest clue,he even own a multi-million clothing brand and also Netflix.

Sam: He owns Netflix?

Tony: How was I suppose to know he only wanted an account on the service as a reward for his very first project here?

Bucky: You bought Netflix for Peter as a reward?

Tony: It was the only time he told me he wants something. When he told me he wanted Netflix, I made some calls.

Bruce: You gave me a mug for discovering a new chemical.

Tony: A very limited edition hulk mug, Banner.
———

Peter: Okay, before you say no.

Tony: No.

Peter: Oh come on! Just hear me out.

Tony: No, Peter.

Peter: But I have this idea!

Tony: No.

Peter: You're mean.
———

Peter: I know what you're gonna say

Tony: Why would you-

Peter: It was stupid, I know, but MJ and Ned said I couldn't do it and I have to prove them wrong.

Tony: Peter, you don't stay inside a freezer-

Peter: Hey, on the bright side I know what to upgrade next in the spider suit and the other Avengers suit and another new project. Staying inside there made me think and realized a lot of possibilities and ideas.

Tony: For 5 hours Peter. You were in there for 5 hours.

Peter: I know, I had a timer, maybe we can talk later. I need a very hot shower.
———

Peter, crying on the other side of the phone: Mr. Stark

Tony: Hey kid, everything alright?

Peter: Happy is dating Aunt May behind my back.

Tony: What?

Peter, crying loudly in the background: They're going on a date.

Tony: On a what?

Peter, before hanging up but still crying: You're no help.

Tony: What the, hello, kid? Kid? Peter?
———

Peter:Please Mr. Stark, please.

Tony: Peter, you can't make me-

Peter, giving the puppy eyes while pouting: Please

Tony, putting on the knock-off Ironman costume: I hate you.
———

Peter: You sure this will only take 30 minutes at most.

Tony: Yes, kid, now please behave and stay here in the nice waiting area with your drink and snacks while I go in the meeting. It'll be quick I promise.

Peter: Why can't I just stay in the lab?

Tony: Because the lab is still filled with whatever chemical from the explosion you caused.

Peter, after waiting for Tony for 3 hours: You're a big fat liar, Mr. Stark.
———

"I am lost for words, Peter" Tony said while pinching the bridge of his nose.

Peter sitting on the chair popped out of the screen with Tony pinching the bridge of his nose and Peter with his head down while fidgeting with his fingers in the background.

"Despite being lost for words, Mr. Stark continued to yell at me for a full hour" Peter said directly to the camera
———

Tony, while fixing the Ironman suit: Fri, any news on the Baby Monitor Protocol?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Karen, said that nothing too serious happened to Peter this week, mostly stressed and sleep deprived and that is because of his finals week.

Peter, as he enter the Tower: Good afternoon Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y., any news on the Old Man Protocol?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Boss, is currently running on coffee and had been awake for 80 hours straight.
———

Ending credit scene are evidences of the father-son relationship between the mentor-mentee. There is Peter and Tony bundled up in a blanket in the common room. Both are snuggled together, sleeping even with the sun is up. A test paper with Peter's name with a 100% mark of the fridge with a Ironman magnet on top of it. Multiple pictures of Peter and sometimes him with Tony or with the Avengers are framed and can be seen around the Avengers floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.8K 21
Avengers x reader imagines fluff, funny, group chats, pranks and etc. All the avengers live in the avengers tower and no one has died Request please
1.8M 61.7K 200
A whole bunch of funny, cute one shots for our favourite father-son duo in the MCU:) -- MY CONTENT AND ACCOUNT IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR ST*RKER SHIPPE...
10.3K 339 21
Peter Parker lives with his Aunt in a small apartment, while struggling financially peter is also holding the burden of a school bully. What happens...
359K 10.8K 23
Peter is Tony's new personal intern, and him and the avengers start to grow a close bond to him. The avengers are told to bring Spiderman in no matt...