Cassarian Married life (In th...

נכתב על ידי VelvitaRose

This story is an Cassarian fanfiction. The main characters are Varian and Cassandra, along with their two dau... עוד

Character Descriptions (Must read)
Suggestions page
Story 1 - Acting as daddy's girl
Story 2 - A bedtime story
Story 3 - A father-daughter road trip.
Story 4 - Amber's interests
Ulla's interests
Story 5 - Ulla's first day
Story 6 - A tea party
Story 8 - Amber's surprising birthday gift
Story 9! - Ulla's first word
Amber's high school troubles (+New Character)
A new Year's to remember!
Dad's respect
DAD STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

Story 7 - Spider!!!

115 15 9
נכתב על ידי VelvitaRose

Varian – Hey look a spider.

In the corner, there was a tiny little spider.

Ulla – SPIDER!!!

Ulla grabbed Ruddiger and hid behind her mom while holding onto her mother's leg.

Amber – Absolutely, fascinating. *says just like her dad* The eight legs. And the fact that it could crawl all over you! And the bites that it could cause and-

Ulla – Gah!!! Stop it!!!

Varian walked over to his daughter Ulla and got on his knees next to her.

Varian – It doesn't want to hurt you Ulla. It's ok. It's just another animal.

Ulla let go of her mom's leg and set Ruddiger down. She walked over to the spider and put her hand out.

Varian - *mumbling to himself* Wait what is she- Ulla don't do that!

Ulla – He's so.... Cute!

The spider crawls on her arm.

Ulla – Aww!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! Who's a cute little spider?! You're a cute little spider!

Cassandra - *talking to Varian* Did she just make friends with a spider?

Varian – She reminds me of Rapunzel.... And yes.

Cassandra looked back at Ulla and she could only see her best friend.... And the fact that her daughter had a spider on her shoulder and Ulla didn't care. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

259 17 4
She never wanted to hurt anyone. She just didn't know how to control it. She was like the moon - lonely and untouchable with shadows to guide her pa...
31.1K 871 20
Just about 1 year after his fall and arrest, Varian alone in the darkness of his cell, longs for one thing. Meanwhile Cassandra's now endless power r...
145K 3.9K 130
Hey! This is my first story so I know it's not that great! I don't own any of the tangled series character! This is a story about a young witch beco...
196 12 6
This is a fanfiction based on The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. The main characters will be the children of the main characters of TMI. Hope...