|| š—ŗš—®š˜€š—øš—²š—± ; ģ–‘ģ •ģ›

By jungwon_luv

ā š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜„š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜¢ š˜®š˜¢š˜“š˜¬ ? āž ā š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜“ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜©š˜°š˜°š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³... More

intro
äø€
äŗŒ
äø‰
四
äŗ”
六
äøƒ
八
九
十äø€
十äŗŒ
十äø‰
十四
十äŗ”
十六
十äøƒ
十八
十九
äŗŒå
äŗŒåäø€
äŗŒåäŗŒ
äŗŒåäø‰
äŗŒåå››
äŗŒåäŗ”
äŗŒåå…­
äŗŒåäøƒ
äŗŒåå…«
äŗŒåä¹
äø‰å
äø‰åäø€
2꜈9ę—„
SOS
tele + en-niv

十

12.7K 570 573
By jungwon_luv

^^will never shut up about this jungwon

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
For the next few days, I tried to avoid going out at all. The fact that they even knew where I lived was creeping me out, and I was scared to leave the place. Sunghoon oppa had come to terms with the Crown Prince saving me, but not the fact Jungwon literally confessed to me right in front of his face.

We didn't tell Yeji anything that happened that night. She didn't know anything because she was sleeping. It was already past midnight and she had school the next day.

So up until the time Jungwon comes to fetch me, or maybe one of his guards come and fetch me, I'm staying put.

It's not like oppa lets me out anyways.

Oh and, Jungwon did give me his number. But I haven't had the courage to text him yet. It just feels so weird. To have the Crown Prince like you. That night felt like another dream. And my mind was just preoccupied by what he had said that night. I'm confused. Do I like him too? Or do I just pity him?

I sighed, and recalled what he said to me when he left.

"Give me 3 months. The duration of the selection. If I don't win your heart by then, you're free to go."

I sighed again, remembering that sad look on his face. It must have been hard. Losing someone who mattered so much to him at a young age, having his parents not care about that someone at all, having to bear the burden of being a Crown Prince the moment he was born... How is he able to cope with it? Or has he already just turned on auto-pilot mode and let his body move along to the flow, brain registering nothing?

"What ya thinking bout?" Jake asked. He had come over to hang out with oppa.

"Nothing..."

"You know I'm like your second brother. What's up?" I sighed.

"I'm thinking about the prince...."

"Ahh. Sunghoon was ranting. He confessed."

"Yeah."

"And?"

"I dunno whether I like him back or just pity him. I mean, he's been Crown Prince the moment he was born. His first love was kidnapped in place of him-"

"Wasn't he only 7?"

"Whatever. He must have had very fond memories. Anyways, his first love was kidnapped in place of him, his parents never bothered to look for her, then he has to wear a mask for 18 years. Then now he has to marry someone he doesn't like."

"Take out that last part because he actually likes you."

"If I even like him back by the end of 3 months."

"So you don't like him?" Jake looked like a confused puppy.

"I don't know!" I cried out and plopped my head down on the cushion.

"Pfft. Just give him a chance, I guess."

"Tell that to Sunghoon oppa. He'll flip out."

"He just has some beef with them. He'll sort it out." Jake shrugged.

"Hopefully...." I murmured.

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
I sighed as I threw down my mask on my desk, plopping down on my bed. Ah my sweet, sweet bed. So comfy. I wish I could just stay here forever.

"Get up, Yang Jungwon. You still have things to do." Noooooooooo. Hmph.

"Whyyyyyyy?" I whined and turned to face Heeseung hyung.

"Preparations for the selection."

"What else is there to prepare?" I whined.

"Your outfits, their outfits, the feast, activities-"

"Okay stop. I'm getting a headache. Just choose random outfits for them according to their likes and stuff. Except Yena. I know what suits her. She seems to like blue... And butterflies. Whatever. Oh and, just choose my outfits randomly as well. I look good in anything." Heeseung hyung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. So, the food from the feast-"

"Just- give me a while. I'll think of it."

"No random number generator this time."

"Fine fine. I'll ask Yena."

"My gosh-"

"Heheh."

"So, activities-"

"Hyung just do it yourself." He gave me the I'm-so-done look.

"Some prince you are."

"Take my place, please."

"Hell no."

"Kayz~~"

"Ugh."

"Bye bye hyung. Gotta text Yena."

"So, you like her huh?"

"Yes."

"That was very straightforward."

"I know."

"What if she doesn't like you?"

"Then my life is a big lie."

"Simp."

"YAH!"

"Heheh."

"Meanie hyung."

"Bleh." He stuck out his tongue. How childish.

"Tch. Just let me text her in peace." I then kicked him gently and pulled out my phone.

"So.... you've finally let go of Eunhee huh?" I faltered.

"I.... dunno.... Will Eunhee be mad?"

"No.... She's not the type to get mad over these. Besides, it's time you moved on...."

"Yeah...."

"So.... Park Yena."

"Mhm."

"What do you know about her?"

"Hm... She's... different."

"Uh yeah that's clear. All the girls came to meet you and she came to eat chocolate." I started laughing.

"Besides that, she's just.... I mean, she likes blue, she likes books, she likes ice skating too. She's smart but chooses a simple life. Oh and she's adopted too."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah. That's why she chooses to work at her mom's restaurant. To return her the favour."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"Anything else?"

"Nope."

"Mhm..."

"Oh right. She likes Kim Namjoon too."

"Who?"

"The author my sister likes." I saw his cheeks flush slightly at the mention of my sister.

"Ohh."

"Heheh. Speaking bout my sister...." I nudged him knowingly.

"Ahem. Jungwon, no." He cleared his throat before hitting me lightly.

"Kayz~" Then came a few knocks.

"Yes?" I replied.

"It's dinner time, your highness."

"Okay. We'll be out in a minute." I replied.

"Come on. Let's go and eat." And I quickly took my mask, wore it and headed out after Heeseung hyung.

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Remember, don't say anything rude." The older boy said to me. A small version of me. Who was dressed in a pretty, champagne gold ballgown with long sleeves. My hair was tied into a french braid, and a few golden butterflies decorated the braid.

The older boy was dressed handsomely in a white tunic and white pants. His black hair was styled nicely to expose his forehead, and he wore white gloves. He looked like a prince. Except, I couldn't make out his face.

"Yes, oppa." Young me nodded and turned to face the front again. We followed 2 adults, probably our parents, and up a few stairs to a throne. A throne? Hang on, this room looked very familiar.

We reached the platform and bowed. The royal family was there. The young crown prince, without his mask, and his sister standing next to him. He was dressed in a navy blue tunic and white pants. He stood up straight and tall, emitting the aura that displayed the fact he was the Crown Prince. Again, his face was distorted.

His sister was dressed in a pretty pink dress with a small, diamond tiara on her head. Her hair had been tied into a half bun, and she looked sophisticated and pretty. But her face was blurred too.

"Hello." The young boy said to me as our parents exchanged greetings.

"Hi." I shyly replied.

"What's your name?"

"Oh it's Lee ________" Again, my name was blocked out.

"That's a pretty name. Mine's Yang _____won." Huh? Yang... Jungwon? Was it Jungwon? Is that Jungwon?

"Hey your name means garden." I chuckled. Then got nudged by my older brother.

"Sorry, your highness. She's a bit blunt."

"It's fine." The Crown Prince said. "She's cute." He continued. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"What's your name?" The young prince now turned to my brother.

"It's __________, your highness."

"Hello. Can I call you hyung?"

"U-uh.... sure?"

"Yay!"

"Thank you, your highness."

"You can call me Jungwon too, hyung." It really is Jungwon. Hold up.... What's going on?

"Sure, your h- I mean, Jungwon."

"Yay!"

"Jungwon-ah, go dance." The king turned to his young son.

"Okay. _______hee-ssi, wanna dance?" He held out his hand to me.

"Okay." I blushed before taking his hand, and he led me to the dance floor and we started dancing by the side.

"You must like butterflies." Jungwon said to me.

"Yeah. They're pretty."

"I see." Then he turned behind to check on his parents to see if they were watching.

"I'm not a fan of dancing. Wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

"Okay." And he took one last look behind, before pulling me off to somewhere.

That somewhere was the roof of the highest tower.

"Whoahh. The stars are so pretty!" I exclaimed as I stared at the night sky in awe.

"Be careful." He held onto my arm tightly.

"Okay."

"You like it?"

"Yes! It's so pretty!"

"This place is the best for sightseeing. It's detached from reality. It's..... calming." Jungwon smiled.

"This is the best."

"Mhm."

"Thank you." I smiled at the prince.

"No problem." He smiled sweetly back. And we went back to stargazing.

Then a loud ringing noise. And I couldn't remember many details anymore.

I woke up with a gasp. The digital clock by my side showed it was only 2:07 am. I sighed. What was that? I can't even remember most of it now. Especially the names. Ugh. My head hurts. All I know was, I was young, went to a ball and met the young prince. What? Was my biological family associated with the royal family?

Whatever. My head hurts and is in a mess now. I'm going back to sleep.

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

so close yet so far oOf

kayz bye

this fit😫😫😫😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
85.8K 4.2K 32
ā š˜Ŗ š˜©š˜°š˜±š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜¶š˜± š˜“š˜°š˜°š˜Æ . . . āž ā š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜«š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜øš˜°š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜¢ š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜¢ ā ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ just an alternate universe // a y...
68.1K 2.6K 54
- ā šŒššš²š›šž š°šž šœššš§ š­š«š² š¢š­ š¢šŸ š²šØš® š„šžš­ š¦šž, š“ššš¤šž š²šØš® š›š² š­š”šž š”ššš§š, š˜šØš®'š«šž š­š”šž šØš§š„š² šØš§šž š°š”šØ š®š§...
213K 11.2K 39
# š˜š€šš† š‰š”šš†š–šŽš: These violent delights truly have violent ends. ā‰” š“š‡š„ š‡š„š€š•š„šš’ šŒšˆššˆš’š„š‘šˆš„š’ āž“ enhypen | yang jungwon āž“...