His Girl { On Going }

By jiminthicthighss

๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ? ๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—... More

INTRODUCTIONโœ”
Chapter 1โœ”
Chapter 2โœ”
Chapter 3โœ”
Chapter 4โœ”
Chapter 5โœ”
Chapter 6โœ”
Chapter 7โœ”
Chapter 8โœ”
Chapter 10โœ”
Chapter 11โœ”
Chapter 12โœ“
Chapter 13โœ“
Chapter 14โœ“
Chapter 15โœ“
Chapter 16โœ“
Chapter 17โœ“
Chapter 18โœ“
Chapter 19โœ“
Chapter 20โœ“

Chapter 9โœ”

474 20 0
By jiminthicthighss

Kai's POV :

y/n ran away from cafeteria and we saw a guy yelling her name and running behind her. "Yah don't worry she'll sort it out and will come back happily" I said making them sigh in relief.

' Hope u do well with that shit y/n '
I thought to myself and continued to eat.

Y/N'S POV :

"Why are you leaving me again
y/n" He asked me making me look at him. He had changed so much. He looked more handsome than before.

"Why" He said and collapsed down crying. I immediately went towards him and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back tightly.He broke the hug and cupped my cheeks looking into my eyes still crying.

"M-Mark" I managed to call out his name since I also started crying. This is the first time I'm crying after many years since that incident.

"Y/N please don't leave me again and don't cry" Mark said while wiping my tears that were continuously falling. I nodded and hugged him to calm down and we stayed like that for few minutes.

We broke the hug and stood up looking into each other. I hung my head low in guilt.He is the only person who stood for me when I gave up on life and myself. He tried to bring my life from darkness to light.And then I left him just like that.

"Y/N let's forget about the past to move on and be together how we used to be back then shall we" Mark asked me making me look at him with sparkling eyes.

"Y-you don't h-hate me after all what I di-" He cut me off by saying
"I don't hate you never ever in million years.Even though I'm in ur position I'll be doing the same.
So don't u dare be sorry to me".

I nodded while I dragged him to sit with me sometime."How's life going on?".I asked him while we sat down hand in hand smiling at each other like idiots.

"Nothing good after u left me". Mark said making me feel sorry and started to cry again.
"Yah don't cry again ur spoiling ur beauty".Mark said making me stop crying and let out a chuckle.

"Are u still the crybaby I know". Mark said making me pout and realised what he asked I stopped pouting and said "Mark I've totally changed after that incident  happened.You don't know me fully mark.I didn't show you the real me when we met.But I'll tell u one day okay".He looked at me suprised to see the new me and nodded slowly.

"Is he still the same" I asked making him look at me suprise.
"I don't know and i don't care and don't know where the fuck he is.
That day was the last day to our friendship".He said with an annoyed expression.

"He's ur best friend Mark how could you!!".I asked him making him look at me somewhat angry.
"Don't u dare tell me u care for him after what he did.Even tho if someone else is there in that place I could've done the same".He said being little bit angry.This is the first time I saw him angry at me.

His eyes softened seeing me. "Don't think bout it.So what did u do when u came here I mean ur profession after u came here".He asked me.

"Mark I'm not the normal girl you've met before after that incident my life changed completely. Believe me I'm not the weak girl u know before. I'm a bad guy" I said making his eyes widen.

"Woah......wait did u fake everything u told us about u".He asked with a sad expression that I lied to him back then. "Mark I didn't mean to lie to you that I'm a normal girl u know that I came there after things messed up. I didn't wanted to burden u guys.I'm s-sorry- ". I was cut off by Mark.

"It's okay I understand it's just I became dull that u thought u would be a trouble to us.Cause u are never a trouble y/n remember"
He smiled at me patting my head.
"I missed u a lot markie~ ". I said and hugged him.

"I missed my baby koala~".He said hugging me back resting his head on my shoulder while I rested my head on his shoulder.I smiled at the nickname he used to call me.

"U still like to call me that huh" I said chuckling softly and broke the hug. "Yeah after all u are my one and only baby koala"He said proudly. "Yeah and wait....do u perhaps have a girlfriend?" I asked him making him blush.

"N-no I-I d-dont" He exclaimed making me laugh. "Hey that's not funny".He said and pouted.
"Yah I know u don't have and stop pouting u look like a baby".I said making him stand and clear his throat.

"Hey let's meet my members shall we".I said and linked my hand with his totally wrapped."Wait with whom did u come here".I asked him confused.

"U wanna know I have a suprise" He said making me raise my left eyebrow. Then puberty hit me hard. "Don't u fucking tell me what I'm thinking is right" I asked him while tears are threatening to fall out and memories started to linger in my mind.

"Yes ur right.what ur thinking is absolutely right and don't cry okay" He said assuring me with a sweet smile. "C'mon I can't wait now".I said while dragging him out with me.

Taehyung's POV :

We reached the music room after  jimin hyung chasing kookie cause hyungs are in there.We reached there and started to talk about what happened today or normal stuff.

Suddenly we saw a girl came running into the room panting.
'Wait is she y/n. What is she doing here and why is she panting.Wait what the ' My thoughts were interupted by a boy who barged in sneakily from back door.

We saw the whole situation and I was shocked to see y/n crying.It somehow ached my heart.I saw that boy being all clingy to her.I became mad. 'Ugh what the hell is happening to me' I thought and was worried about y/n.

Y/N'S POV :

We reached cafeteria and saw that the others are still sitting there worried. "Guys sorry that I made u worried as fuck but listen this is Mark and mark this is- I was cut by kai and the others introducing themselves.

"Hi I'm kai"

"I'm sehun"

"Hello I'm suho"

"Hey I'm bambam"

"Hello Mark it's nice meeting to u I'm sana" 

"Hello hyung I'm woozi the youngest"

"Um...Hello nice meeting u all too"
He said smiling a bit. I'm about to speak when someone disturbed.

"Y/N is that u" I know this voice.
"Oppa" I whispered tho it came out  in a cracked tone.I immediately hugged him. " You've grown prettier y/n" He said making me chuckle.

"How have u been Eunwoo oppa" I asked him while trying to control my emotions. "Did u ask a proper question? Did u know how worried we were.why did u leave us.just like that" He said and sighed and again spoke "Anyways leave the past.By the way how about u and jackson"

I froze because that was the name I never wanted to hear on this damn world. I didn't know what to answer and was afraid to tell him.But think god also loves me sometimes because kai my saviour interupted and said

"We should get going it's getting late and u can Come to our place anytime but today we have some work to complete hope u understand"   'Wah superb kai u finished it smoothly not being rude' I thought to myself and sighed.

"No problem it's okay.we will visit anytime" Eunwoo oppa said while mark agreed while nodding.
"But y/n~ give me ya number" Eunwoo oppa and mark asked me at a time and glared at each other.

"Yah don't fight here is my number ********** okay now " I asked them they nodded quickly. We bid bye and went out to pick up my cutie pies.

                                  ●

                                  ●

                                  ●

"MOMMY DADDY " Eun and Eunhi yelled while running towards us.They both hugged me and kai at same time as we are at their level.

"How's the day cuties.did u enjoy it?"  Me and kai asked at the same time. "It's great mommy /daddy"
They replied in unison and giggled. "Aw u look cute" I said and kissed their foreheads.

"Hey they look like cute couple"

"And they have two adorable kids"

"Omg it's so sweet"

"He looks handsome tho"

"Yah don't u dare hit on him even though he is handsome ur mine" 

"Aish I think this will be usual for me now"  I said picking up eun and kai picked eunhi and started to run towards parking slot.

"YAH WE ARE HERE TOO EUN AND EUNHI" Others shouted because they didn't get any attention.
"Haha don't worry noona/hyungs and unnie/oppas we love u too" Eun and eunhi said making the others smile.

Hey guys!!!How are you all?Hope u like it.Stay tune,Stay healthy.With lots of love💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 295 18
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...
1K 32 7
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘
164K 8.2K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...
8.8K 527 32
"๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›" "๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘๐’‰ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›" ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘๐’” : ๐‘‰๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ; ๐‘—๐‘–๐‘›...