Sweet Addiction

By thriving-13

Book VI of the Seven Sins Series It's been 20 years since Amari and Lexi met, 20 years since Amari was told n... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Tapas

10

2.6K 126 17
By thriving-13

sexy times ahead 🥰

Amari's POV:

After dinner, Alastor takes Kayden and Simon to a private area to speak with them, leaving Lexi watching Sun.

"Amari!" Lexi calls, and I look up from doing dishes and see him sitting with Sun in his lap. "You look sexy doing dishes."

I smirk at him. "Thanks, sweetheart. You look sexy, too," I say, because he always is. "Did you need something?"

"Yes... I wanna be fucked."

"You're babysitting."

Lexi huffs. "I also want to know... how mad would Master Alastor and Gabriel be if I taught their baby swear words?"

"Alastor would torture you."

"Sun... say 'fuck,'" Lexi whispers, and Sun starts to say the word, but I interrupt him.

"Sun, no," I say, and my voice is pretty loud and impressive, so Sun shuts his mouth with a pout.

He's going to be just like Gabriel; over the past couple of years, I've gotten to know him when he visits. While he's among the sweetest people I've ever known, he can get pretty bratty and pouty, which is a little surprising when you experience it.

"You're making him sad," Lexi pouts, picking the toddler up so he can come to the kitchen and steal another cupcake. "He's going to have to learn those words eventually."

"He can learn them from Gabriel and Alastor; not from you, Lex. I don't want Alastor to get mad at you for teaching Sun how to swear."

Lexi gets huffy, loudly sighing as he sits down with Sun and whispering things in the toddler's ear (although Sun is too busy eating his cupcake to focus on Lexi). Soon enough, Gabriel comes out of Simon and Kayden's room.

"Thanks for watching him, Lex," Gabriel says, sitting on the couch.

"I'm the best babysitter," Lexi tells Gabriel as Sun clumsily walks over to his dad and holds his arms up to be lifted.

Gabriel nods. "I agree, but Alastor is worried you'll teach him to swear or be promiscuous or something like that. He ignores the fact that it's in a demon's nature to be seductive and want sex," he says, a small smile on his face.

"Mhmm, that's how he got you, huh?" Lexi asks, a smirk on his face.

"No, he started by kidnapping me and his demons tortured me," Gabriel mumbles. "He threatened me a lot too, before realizing he was falling for me."

Lexi winces a bit at his words. "I think Pax and I are the only two with soulmates who didn't kidnap ours first."

I'm glad he didn't kidnap me, because I probably would have laughed at a 5'7 boy with pink hair trying to shove me into the back of a car. That would've been followed by complete panic when I realized he was a demon and I was his proclaimed soulmate, so I'm definitely glad it didn't go that way.

I mean, it was a shock for me because I found out after being kidnapped by vampires with Lex, Tristan, Kayden, and Levi.

Lexi explained to me when we got back that he was scared to tell me because he didn't want me to run away and leave him. Lucky for him, I was already in love with him so of course I wanted to stay.

"Yeah, yeah, you and Pax are so much better," Gabriel mumbles, a bitter look on his face.

"Yeah, we are," Lexi responds, getting up and hopping up on the counter beside me. "Right, Amari?"

I give Gabriel a sorrowful look. "Yes, my love," I tell him, pecking his lips before I continue doing the dishes.

Alastor leaves the bedroom that Simon and Kayden share and makes his way to the living room. "Let's go, Gabriel," he grumbles, taking Sun with one arm and wrapping the other around his lover.

"We're not spending the night?" Gabriel pouts.

"Not unless the others want to hear me fucking your brains out," Alastor growls, sighing when he sees Lexi perk up. "Besides Lexi."

Lexi frowns. "You're not fun."

Alastor ignores him. "My mothers are going to watch Sun," he tells Gabriel. "Let's go."

Damn, he must be really irritated with whatever Kayden, Simon, and he discussed.

I'm assuming it's about Roman and the silent tension based on the upcoming vampire conference. I don't know much about the vampire community, but I know that Roman's father is a big part of it, despite Paxton's soulmate, Renato, being seen as the most powerful Master Vampire in the world.

"Take a video for me, Gabriel!" Lexi calls, and Gabriel just blushes as Alastor opens the portal and drags his soulmate and son through it. "Okay, guess he's not going to do that."

I chuckle, drying my hands and lifting Lexi up. "You had hope that he would?" I ask, kissing his lips as I walk us toward our room.

"Yes," Lexi says bitterly. "Master Alastor used to have me as his guest during the celebration, but now that I have you and he has Gabriel, the least they can do is send me a video of their... moments."

I kick the door to our room closed behind us and lay down on top of Lexi. "You'll see them at the celebration, sugar," I say before pushing my lips against Lexi's, making him inhale sharply through his nose before kissing me back.

"Yeah..." Lexi whispers as he pulls away from me briefly. "I like this more anyway."

"I would hope so," I say with a small laugh, pulling off my own shirt before doing the same to Lexi. "I am your soulmate."

Lexi smiles. "Am I yours?"

"Of course, my darling." I strip Lexi's pants off and his lacy, dark green underwear. "I love this color on you, but I want you naked right now."

Dark green is a new color for him, and it looks great on him.

"I got dark green lingerie as well," Lexi tells me, panting a little as he shivers with anticipation. "It looks so pretty, Amari..."

I smile and pin his hands above his head and kissing his lips. I'm sure that Lexi is a little bitter that I didn't let him flaunt his new lingerie, but if I give him a good time and good sex he'll hopefully get over it.

"You can model it for me tomorrow, okay?" I tell him, discarding all of my clothes and making Lexi take off his shirt. "You know you're beautiful, don't you?"

Lexi smiles, his eyes glowing pink as he sits up and pushes his lips to mine. "Yes, but it doesn't hurt to hear it," he purrs as he pulls away from my lips and begins to nip at my neck, right where he marked my neck with his brand that only supernaturals can see.

"You're beautiful," I say, grabbing his hair and pulling him away from my neck so I can kiss him again. "You take my breath away every time I see you, whether you're dressed up in the hottest lingerie or just lounging around in one of my shirts."

"Master Alastor paired me with the most beautiful human," Lexi whispers as I kiss his cheeks and his forehead, purposely avoiding his lips. "I love you, Amari."

I decide that now is the best time to kiss his lips and I pin Lexi down for the second time tonight, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

"I love you, too," I say, briefly pulling away to grab the lube from our bedside table's drawer. "I love everything about you, Lexi."

"You're making me blush," Lexi says, but the smile on his face tells me that he's not upset about it. "I want you to show me how much you love me, Amari."

I have Lexi lay on his stomach and squirt lube on my two pointer fingers. "Trust me, love, I have every intention of doing so."

Lexi is already panting when I push in the first finger, and he grabs one of our many pillows and shoves his face into it. He often does that when he lays on his stomach, because Lexi is loud whenever we have sex.

Even if our room is very well insulated, Lexi has learned over the years that he is loud enough to defeat the insulation and bother those who live in our house.

"Amari... put it in," Lexi begs after ten minutes of me prepping him and kissing down his neck and back.

I'm honestly enjoying teasing him, reading his body as he briefly tenses and relaxes at my touches, but I also know that my demon is extremely needy. As the sin of Lust, Lexi has a high sex drive and craves to be satisfied sexually.

"Alright, relax," I tell him, stroking myself a couple of times before I press the tip of my cock against his hole.

Lexi moans desperately, pushing backwards and impaling himself on my cock. "Amari, I want it slower tonight."

"I know, sugar," I whisper, pulling out and flipping Lexi on his back so I can look into his pink tinged eyes.

There's a few ways we have sex; usually it's rough and fast, and the two of us are competing a bit to see who can last the longest. Other times it's even faster and I'm literally fucking Lexi senseless, which feels incredible because we don't stop until I pass out, because Lexi rarely passes out from sex.

It only happened once when he shifted me into a demon and my sex drive was so much higher for a couple of days.

However, the way we are having sex right now is my favorite. It's slower, it's passionate, and I can look into Lexi's eyes the whole time and know that he is completely mine and I'm his.

"Harder," Lexi begs after a few minutes of gentle thrusts and kisses.

I appease him and thrust harder into my demon, kissing him as I do so. I feel Lexi's slender legs wrap around the backs of my thighs as I thrust into him.

Lexi is panting and whining, high pitches are echoing in the back of his throat with every rough thrust I force into his ass. He feels amazing around me, and it's not long before I feel the need to explode inside of him.

It's probably because of the stress of today, with Lexi's attempts to comfort Kayden, but both of us seem more edged and feel the need to come much earlier than we usually do.

"Stroke your cock, Lex," I order, and he listens, squeezing his eyes shut when he grabs his member and runs his hand up and down it. "Good boy."

He whimpers when I say that, because he loves when I praise him.

"You're my beautiful little demon, Lex," I purr. "So perfect for me..."

"Amari, I'm gonna come," he states, but he still holds off until I tell him to.

I kiss his lips and speed up my thrusts, only breaking apart for a brief second to tell Lexi to come.

He whines into my mouth as he comes, clenching around me so hard that I'm pushed over the edge as well. Lexi pants against my mouth while I grunt and ride out my orgasm, filling his ass with my come.

"Agh," Lexi moans, and I know he could easily get hard again for another round if he wanted to, but he doesn't seem eager to do so.

"Fuck," I groan, pulling out and watching my seed drip from his hole. "You're perfect."

Lexi smiles through heavy eyes, lifting his arms. "I feel like jelly," he mumbles. "Carry me to the bath and wash me, soulmate."

"So demanding," I comment, scooping my brat up and carrying him to the bathroom. "I love slow sex."

"Me too," Lexi says, kissing my cheek and admiring the little cursive "L" on my neck that he left there. "I love you so much, Amari. I can't even put it into words how much I love you."

I set him down in the little lounge area in the bathroom that Lexi lays in while he does his skin routines.

Our bathroom is huge, with the lounge area being its own room and the toilet at the other end so that Lexi can feel clean and separated from it. We utilize the soaking tub a few times a week, and I know that when I'm working that Lexi bathes alone and pampers himself.

"Can we use a bath bomb?" Lexi asks, sitting up on the bench in his lounge area.

I don't mind bath bombs, so of course I nod to appease my lover. "I'll start running the bath and you pick one out, sweetheart," I say, and Lexi squeals and begins to file through the drawers of his beauty desk to choose a bath bomb.

He has a fridge in there as well for all of his facial products, and there's an extra closet with robes and some underwear for after his baths because he doesn't like getting our carpet wet in our bedroom.

"Okay, got one!" Lexi exclaims, skipping out of his lounge with a light pink bath bomb in hand. "It's rose scented!"

"Sounds good," I say as the bath starts filling up.

Lexi cuddles into my side, and I hug him tight.

"I want to do something that we shouldn't do," Lexi whispers, and I'm taken aback because he's a brat, but Lexi doesn't ever have the passion to break laws.

I take his face in my hands and look at him intently. "What do you want to do, Lex?" I ask my sweet boy, and he doesn't make eye contact with me.

"Roman mentioned the annual vampire conference this year... I want to sneak in and see their progress on finding him, because Roman said something about them figuring out where he is."

"Is Paxton not going?"

Lexi huffs as he opens the bath bomb. "Paxton doesn't want to cause a riff between Renato and the other vampires, because Renato is seen as the strongest vampire and he is highly respected. I don't care what they think of me, and I'm sure there will be a private meeting of some kind to discuss Roman that I want to crash."

"Lex... why?"

"Because I care about my family more than anything. We need to keep this between us though, or they'll keep us from doing it. I need to do this, Amari. I need to."

I'm sure this has a lot to do with Lexi feeling like he has something to prove and with his insecurities, but I also know that he's fearful that Roman will escape some day and hurt Kayden or one of us. He has so much to give, and even though I fear Lexi's desire to get to that meeting, I trust him.

"I would follow you to the end of the earth, Lexi. If you think this is a good idea, I'll trust you," I say, kissing Lexi's lip. "We can discuss this tomorrow, okay?"

Lexi grins, tossing the bath bomb into the tub. "Perfect," he says, and I don't know if he's talking about our future discussion or me.

Probably both.

•••

extra long chapter for y'all cuz I haven't updated in a few days 🥰

love y'all ! pls leave comments & votes if you enjoyed !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.7K 15
Book IV of the Seven Sins Series Paxton never expected to find his soulmate. He knew they were out there, but he didn't ever bother to find them. As...
247K 11.8K 36
Book III of the Seven Sins Series Tristan was broken for a long time, and he was trapped in a state of pent up anger and pain that never got released...
1.1M 49.7K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
3.2M 71.7K 36
WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you know what it means. Thank you for your un...