boys' love | txt

Por flrtyasahi

[COMPLETED] a soobin x txt fanfic (contains all ships which have soobin as side ships) - yeonbin and taegyu ... Mais

Introduction
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
18.5
19
20.
21
22
23
24.
25
26.
EPILOGUE
AFTERNOTE

15.

2.6K 172 205
Por flrtyasahi

soobin looked at the girls, unsure.

"are you sure this is fine?"

the girls looked at him, their eyes sparkling. "wow, soobin."

"...wow?"

"you knew, you'd look so good in maid outfit."

"if that's a compliment, thank you." said soobin, his face slightly flushed.

to be honest, he did feel a bit weird wearing this maid outfit along with the cat ears but the girls were encouraging himself so much, that soobin felt glad.

"we'll definetly defeat that snake class." said yerin, her eyes fired up.

"we definetly will."

--------------------------------------------

soobin walked out of the changing room, after the girls put on some finishing touches. the guys who were preparing the tables and the temporary kitchen all paused and stared at soobin.

feeling embarrassed, soobin looked down, his cheeks flushed.

"no way, is that soobin?"

"he's actually cute...bro."

jihoon laughed. "you said bro to make it non gay, right? well, soobin you look cute. in a very very gay way."

soobin looked at jihoon, his cheeks bright pink. "w-what are you saying? you idiot."

jihoon walked closer to soobin and whispered. "oh my my, are you blushing? don't worry, i'd rather make a move on soobin as a guy than a girl."

soobin's eyes widened and pushed jihoon away. "y-you're t-too close."

jihoon sighed and pouted. "why are you not saying anything about my outfit?"

soobin looked at jihoon and then noticed his butler like outfit.

"oh wow, you look good."

"i know right, but honestly i feel like these kind of suits suits felix more than me."

"oh right. now that you mention it, i haven't seen felix around."

"i think he's talking with changbin outside."

"oh let me go talk to him. see ya."

soobin walked towards the door, the sounds of his heels resounding throughout the class. 

everyone looked at him with their eyes widened, as if realizing something.

just as soobin was about to step out, someone roughly grabbed him by the collar pulling him inside the classroom.

due to the rough tug, soobin slipped on his heel and fell down on the ground onto the guy.his eyes watering in mild pain, soobin looked at the guy.

the guy's eyes widened and a blush came over his cheek.

"ow, ow" said soobin, not realising the gay panic he was causing for the poor straight guy.

"what are you guys staring at? your class is really the worst. a girl fell down and you're simply staring at her?" said an unfamiliar voice.

"grab my hand and get up. i'll take you to the infirmary."

soobin turned to look at the guy, his eyes still watery. it was choi hyunsuk from the other section.

shit, did soobin just ruin their secret weapon?

hyunsuk's eyes widened as soobin felt his heart sink, he could alsready feel how disappointed yerin was going to be.

"are you a new girl? i don't remember seeing anyone as pretty as you." said hyunsuk with a smile.

the whole class froze and soobin looked away. 

DID HE NOT REALISE THAT SOOBIN WAS GUY?! WHY WAS HE FLIRTING WITH SOOBIN?

down the drain went soobin's manly pride. even after getting a closer look, no one could recognize him as a guy.

maybe he could apply for cross-dressing and earn more money to buy BL. 

"i-i'm fine." said soobin, not bothering to alter his voice.

"oh wow, your voice is pretty as well."

another stab to his heart. at this point, the only thing that made soobin remember that he is a man was soobin junior.

all hail soobin junior. 

grabbing hyunsuk's hand and wincing slightly in pain, soobin got up.

"thanks for the help. i don't think i need to go to the infirmary."

grabbing soobin's hand and bringing him closer to him.

"i hope we can meet sometime soon."

soobin smiled awkwardly.

hyunsuk left, giving soobin a breather.

the guy who grabbed him came up to him and said, "i'm sorry for grabbing you so rashly."

soobin smiled at him, showing off his dimples. "don't worry about it. i was about to make a huge blunder."

the guy blushed a bit and walked back in a bit of a daze.

jihoon put a hand on soobin's shoulder. "oh boy, don't go around giving those kind of smiles, i can feel my rivals increase by the minute and it's giving me anxiety."

soobin let out a chuckle, causing jihoon's heart to skip a beat. "what nonsense are going on about?"
---------------------------------------------------

"shalalala~~shalalala~~~shalalalal~~~~" said the class rep, turning around in giddiness.

yeonjun, taehyun, beomgyu and kai looked at their class rep wondering if he was sane.

"with you guys the other class has got nothing on us. no one can defeat the power of four gorgeous men."

the four of them looked at each other, embarrassed for their class rep and themselves.

"are you sure it's fine to have only to have us 4 as waiters?" said beomgyu, unsure.

the class rep waved his hand, "of course it's fine. oh look, hyunsuk is here! where on earth were you bro?"

the said guy, hyunsuk walked inside the classroom, clearly in a daze.

"i just met the most cutest woman."

"where?"

"in the other class."

the class rep looked at hyunsuk, unamused. "you idiot, i sent you there to sabotage and tell us how things are going over there not to fall in love with someone, gosh."

"but she was gorgeous. completely, dressed up in a maid outfit with cat ears and her eyes were teary. how could i not fall in love?" said hyunsuk, the image still vivid in his head.

the class rep whacked his head. "gosh, now go to the kitchen and help them."

"WE'RE GOING TO OPEN IN 5 MINUTES, YOU NEED TO GET READY."

yeonjun looked at his friends. "seriously, we should've rejected this guy. i wanted to relax but looks like we are going to swarmed."

kai looked outside of the class door to see a huge line and sighed. "is that guy nuts? only 4 waiters for that big queue?"

"tell me about it" said taehyun.

"WE'RE OPEN!" yelled the class rep, opening the door.

"welcome!" said beomgyu, smiling and walking towards the first set of customers.

flashing a handsome smile, yeonjun walked towards the next couple and said, "should i take your coats?"

the girl nearly fainted into her boyfriend's arms.

"what would you like to order?" asked kai, pulling the chair for the customer to sit.

"oh my god, you're so cute." said the girl, blushing hardly.

kai smiled. he had to admit, her boyfriend looked kinda cute. 

"i recommend the iced coffee." said taehyun.

"t-then i-i'll g-go with the iced c-coffee." said the guy, overwhelmed by taehyun's graceful and strong aura.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"welcome back, master" said soobin, bowing down to their first customer in 10 minutes.

the guy looked at soobin and blushed and then looked at his friend and whispered. "oh my god, she's so cute."

"i didn't know that there was such cute girls in this class." whispered his friend back.

soobin smiled, despite being able to hear everything. "let me guide you to your seats."

the guys nodded and walked towards the seat where soobin guided them to. "here's the menu, let me know when you decide."

"uh, umm...could you recommend me something?"

soobin smiled widely, causing their hearts to skip a beat. "of course, you should try out out vanilla latte. it's an original recipe that i came up with."

"then two vanilla lattes." said the guy.

soobin smiled and walked away, notting down their order.

"you hate vanilla?" said his friend.

"but she said it's her recipe..."

"well, i can't blame you. also why is it so empty when there's such a cute girl?"

"i don't think people know about her. i mean, we didn't either. i originally wanted to go to the ikemen cafe in the next room but the line is way too long, so i thought let's come here. who knew, we'd much such a cute girl here."

soobin walked back to the table with their orders in his hand, "here you go, your vanilla latte. after you're done, you can take this reciept and pay the desk over there."

yerin passed by soobin and whispered something in his ear.

soobin's eyes widened but before he could say anything, yerin left.

soobin sighed. he had no choice.

batting his eyelashes and pouting a bit, soobin put his hands on top of hands of both the guys. trying to get his eyes to water a bit, soobin said, "you know, i worked really hard for this cafe but people are not even coming. it makes me sad that people prefer hot guys over this maid cafe."

tilting his head to a side and putting a finger on his chin, soobin said, "am i not cute enough?"

both of the guy went bright red and yerin, who was watching from the corner, pumped her fist in victory.

"o-of co-course. we-we'll t-tell o-others." said one of the guys.

leaning closer to them, soobin gave them a bright smile and said, "thank you so much. now i'll leave so that you can enjoy your drink in peace."

soobin walked away and into the kitchen.

"good job, soobin!" said yerin, patting his back.

"how did they not notice i'm a man? my face was this close to theirs."

"they were clearly smitten by you. soobin you're a life savior." said another girl.

"i'm kinda jealous, you know. you're good-looking as a guy and a girl." 

"i know right."

"ehh soobin, that's not fair."

--------------------------------------------------------------

2 love struck guys walked out of the maid cafe and walked over to the long line outside the ikemen cafe.

their beloved soomin a.k.a soobin requested them to promote the cafe. how could they not?

"how long have you been waiting?" asked love-struck dude number 1 to a random guy waiting in the line.

"around 30 minutes? this line seems non-ending."

"well, well, well, would you look at that? i heard that the maid cafe over there has a cute girl called soomin. and their vanilla latte is amazing."

"really?"

"yep. we just returned from there and our souls feel refreshed and let us know if you want to join the soomin fan club, we're taking in new members."

"pft, let's see if she's as cute as you say she is, right hyunmin?" said lian, looking at his friend.

"let's see."

-----------------------------------------------------

"welcome back, master." said soobin, bowing down and giving the two new guests a bright smile.

hyunmin and lian looked at each other. she was so cute!

------------------------------------------------------

"why are our customers decreasing?"

yeonjun glared at the class rep. he was so glad that their customers were decreasing. he was utterly exhausted and tired.

"most of them are at the maid cafe." said kai, peeking outside to see a huge line outside the other classroom. 

"but...why?"

"it might be because of that girl. the overly gorgeous one." said hyunsuk, wipining the tables in a daze.

"should we go take a look?" asked taehyun, genuinely curious about this girl.

"sure, we'll be back in 10" said beomgyu.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"welcome back, mas--" said soobin, bowing down but stopped mid-sentence seeing who was there.

yeonjun, kai, taehyun and beomgyu looked at soobin, their mouths agape. 

"soobin?!" said yeonjun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

and that was today's update, i kinda dragged it but i really wanted to write about how whipped people were for maid soobin >< also thank you so much for 3K :))

keep reading, commenting and voting 

love,

pixiedust :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
40.6K 2.8K 23
People born with special abilities are called the Inaxus. There are only about 200 of such people in the whole world and Beomgyu happened to be one o...
1.9K 83 10
HEEJAKE - JAYWON - SUNSUNKI