The Narutoverse

נכתב על ידי SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... עוד

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
MEME BREAK
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
Naruto ships
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
(A/N) & Naruto Ships
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)
Marineford arc
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 2)
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)
Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

The Sin Of Greed; Naruto

10.5K 100 34
נכתב על ידי SAPwriter2005

(A/N:This is another idea of mine that I want to do a story about, hope you enjoy.)

Asher:"Hope you enjoy the show."

The screen shows team 7 facing Zabuza who is on his sword which is ledged on a giant tree.

Kakashi:"Oh. This was when we were facing Zabuza for the first time."

Sakura:"Yeah I remember that as well, but nothing looks any different."

Asher:"Just keep watching."

Kakashi:"Zabuza, demon of the mist. Looks I'm going to have to get serious."

Kakashi then lifted up his headband showing his sharingan.

Zabuza:"Kakashi of the sharingan it's an honor, but I am not here for you all I want is the bridge builder. If you give me him then I might leave you and your team alive."

Kakashi:"Not a chance! Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto protect Tazuna I'll handle Zabuza!"

Naruto came up to view but unlike the original Naruto his hair was gravity defying and a lighter shade of blonde, along with his whiskers marks there is a scar that goes vertically from his left cheek to his left collar bone. He is also wearing a red overcoat that opens from his chest showing his defined muscle and also red leather pants and boots.

Almost all the women blushed (some had a slight nose bleed, and Hinata fainted) at Naruto's new look.

Jiraiya:"Finally the gaki has a sense of style now."

Naruto:"Hey! What's wrong with my clothes?"

Jiraiya:"C'mon Naruto really? Orange?"

Minato:"Sensei Is kinda right son, orange isn't really ninja attire."

Naruto:"I guess I could change my clothes."

Asher:'No offence but please do.'

Naruto:"Heh you think I'm going to stay back? Nah, plus he got something I really want."

Zabuza:"Who the hell are you? Y'know what never mind you better stay back little boy or else you might get hurt."

Naruto:"The names Naruto, the fox sin, sin of greed Naruto. And I really want that sword of yours, and whatever I want. I get."

Zabuza:"Cocky brat. Giving yourself the title of the sin of greed, it's ironic since your greedy ass is going to die by the same sword you want."

Naruto:"Hehe, you won't be the first to try to kill me and you certainly won't be the last. But you can try to do your best, you won't succeed."

Zabuza:"We'll see."

Minato:"What did he mean that Zabuza wouldn't be the first to kill him?"

Asher:"It has to do with Naruto's greed, y'know whwn he said the fox sin."

They all nodded some were also questioning why Naruto said that before the greed part.

Asher:"Well Naruto is greatly affected by a fox's natural influence which is greed. And that greed has gotten him in trouble in more ways than one."

Jiraiya:"I'm guessing that the fox part is because of the Kyuubi, and something happened in Naruto's life for him to be greatly affected by a fox's natural influence."

Asher:"You are correct."

Kushina:"(anger rising) What happened to my son that made him be influenced by the fox."

Asher:"It's probably best if you didn't know. Let's continue."

Naruto:"Stand back kakashi and let me do your job for you, lord knows as soon as you finish fighting this guy you'll probably faint."

Kakashi:"Ohh irony. We meet again."

Zabuza:"Hope your ready to die gaki."

Naruto:"I'm always ready."

Naruto and Zabuza sprinted towards each other with Zabuza going for his signature decapitation swing but Naruto ducks and goes in between Zabuza's legs. He then took out what looks to be a unique pair of nunchucks (A/N: dont know what their called) and swung it at Zabuza making him fly foward but Zabuza recovered quickly, and faced Naruto again.

Zabuza:"Your good kid but can you hit what you can't see."

Zabuza then did his hidden mist jutsu none of the members of team 7 could see anything because of the thick mist.

Naruto:"Heh nice technique but this is easy to break out of."

Everyone was interested to see what Naruto's next move, more so Kakashi since he himself was the one fighting most of the time and knows it was difficult fighting in that mist.

Naruto:"SNATCH!"

Naruto said as he extended his arm and opened his palm, suddenly Naruto absorbed all of the mist but it also made him buffed up making him look like Dwane Johnson on steroids- I mean *clears throat* anyways.

Everyone even the ones on the screen gasped in surprise Naruto just sucked up all the mist and then he grew like 50 percent additional muscle.

Tenten:"H-he's more buffer than Lee and Gai sensei combined! What happened to him!"

Asher:"That is one of Naruto's abilities. It's called SNATCH it give Naruto the ability to absorb chakra and add it to his physical status, but there is so much the user can take before their body breaks down."

Jiraiya:"Thats one impressive technique one could even surpass Tsunade if their body was able to handle it."

Asher:"Indeed."

Naruto:"How do you like the new look pretty sexy eh."

Zabuza:"You look pretty gross actually."

Naruto:"No matter but now that I am this strong I can carry that sword of mine that's in your hands."

Zabuza:"Dream on steroids." (Do they have steroids in Naruto?)

Naruto:"Don't believe me fine then don't be surprised when I do this. STEAL!"

Naruto extended his arm once again making his hand glow a bright blue that made everyone blind. Moments later they all saw was instead of Zabuza carrying his sword it was Naruto.

Naruto:"It's lighter than expected. Good that mean swinging it will be easier."

Zabuza:"WH-WHAT!? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Sakura:"How did he do that?"

Asher:"Another ability of Naruto's when he aims his arm at someone he can steal whatever he wants from that said person."

Anko:'Hehe that could be very useful for stealing kakashi's smut. Just thinking about it makes me all giddy.'

Naruto:"Sorry if you want me to spill then give me something that I would want."

Zabuza:"YOU DAMN BRAT GIVE ME BACK MY SWORD!"

Naruto:"GO TO HELL!"

Naruto and Zabuza ran towards each other again but this time Naruto was swinging the sword at Zabuza while Zabuza was dodging and creating clones to keep Naruto distracted. After some time Naruto slipped up which Zabuza capitalized on and managed to get Naruto trapped in a water prison

Naruto:'Damn I cant believe I got caught might as well do my last technique.'

Zabuza:"How does it feel to know you lost huh gaki."

Naruto:"(smirks) Good actually knowing I have you where I want you."

Naruto then started glowing and then a giant wave of chakra came out of Naruto breaking him out of the water prison and pushing Zabuza back knocking him on a tree.

Zabuza:"D-damn it!"

Naruto:"This is the end for you Zabuza."

Then out of nowhere some zenbon peirced Zabuza's neck and a hunter nin appeared and took Zabuza's body as he thanked Naruto for helping him capture him.

Naruto:'I don't trust that hunter nin....Whatever I need rest, rest and booze.'

End

Kushina:"Naruto you can't drink when your that young!"

Naruto:"That's not me!"

Jiraiya:"He almost sounded like a certain someone eh hime."

Tsunade:"Shut up Jiraiya before I put you six feet under again."

Jiraiya:"okay okay no need to be hostile."

Asher:"Well aren't you all a fun group. Now to the next universe."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.7K 36
I DON'T KNOW NARUTO, BORUTO , ALL OTHER ANIMES. #1 in NARUTO X HAREM on 8-03-2023
29.4K 593 18
Banish for doing his job, Naruto left never to be seen again in the elemental nations. Now years later, Naruto finds his life more interesting as the...
1.1K 50 15
(3rd/Final installment of the Restoration series in Hinata's POV.) After finding Dr. Uchiha's research, the gang plans to locate and confront who th...
65.7K 1.8K 31
Being born in a family of shinobi's Y/N was always expected to join the Shinobi ranks, but Y/N was different, he didn't want to be a Shinobi. He was...