My Favorite Smut In Tumblr

By P-XSSY

The title says it all, also yes theres actually smut/lemon in there. and another thing The storys are not min... More

Stranger danger (Toji jjk)
Extra credit (Kyojuro kny)
Anything for my baby (Satoru jjk)
Use me (Armin Aot)
Bestie (Izuku mha)
BMW (Chifuyu Tokrev)
A golden springtime (Zhongli Genshin)
Just for the night (Toji jjk)
Squidward Nose (Xiao Genshin)
Actions have consequences (Kokushibo Kny)
Breeding kink (Aizawa mha)
Anya's new mommy (Loid sxf)

Pretty (Levi Aot)

10.3K 67 12
By P-XSSY

Levi x Reader

Owner: oi-levi

Words: 3,592

Warning includes: Allusions to Virgin!Levi, Sub!Levi, Oral (m receiving), Handjob, Possibly a sprinkle of degradation, Praise Kink, Swearing

Summary: You give Levi his first blowie, and the man loses his fucking mind.

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

“I wanna make you feel good,” you say. A light dusting of pink crawls across Levi’s cheeks as he registers your words—as if you’re pleading with him, begging him.

“You...” His words get caught in the center of his throat, and his back meets the headboard as you crawl along the mattress, hands caged around his legs. Something inside of him flutters at the image of you on all fours, blinking up at him through long, dark lashes and glistening, hungry eyes. You inch closer and closer, testing the waters, until your lips ghost his.

“I said,” you voice lowly, the vibrations of your sound teasing his mouth. His heart pounds incessantly. His face is hot, “I want to make you feel good, Levi.”

“... You want to make me feel good,” he repeats, almost incredulously. Your eyes flicker down towards his throat where you watch his Adam’s apple bob nervously.

You meet his eyes again then nod once. “Yes.” With that, you seal the gap between you, pressing your lips to his. He inhales sharply through his nose, wide, panicked eyes shrinking underneath the tender hearted nature of your touch. As his eyelids slip shut, he stretches his jaw, waiting for you to slither your tongue between the opening and explore his mouth.

Your fingertips trail up his clothed stomach, eliciting a quiet gasp from his throat, until your hand finds a comfortable hold on his throat. You grab him there gently before pulling away, leaving a string of saliva in the wake of your wet kiss.

“You’re a good kisser,” you hum. A chill races down his spine as you trace his jawline with lustful kisses, eventually landing on his pulse point. You pause, suckling on the area, only stopping after you coax a soft moan past his lips. Levi’s shaky hand wraps around your bare waist where your shirt had caved forward from your position.

“T-thank you,” he says quietly—innocently. There’s a certain rush you feel knowing that you are the very first person to explore him like this. His body is an uncharted territory you get to mark and identify at your own leisure; you get to unravel him, all on your own time. He’s yours.

You continue to kiss down his neck, nibbling maroon and lilac bruises along his fair skin until his hips are twitching. Levi’s eyes flutter shut. For now, the only sounds that leave his lips are flustered gasps, but you are determined to making this man fucking whimper in your mouth if even it’s the last thing you do.

You perch down on his thighs and bite down on the inside of your cheek as you take off your shirt, your body nearly on display from him. His silver eyes are wide and attentive, mouth watering with anticipation. Although he’s seen you without a shirt on before, the sight never seizes to take his breath away or leave him throbbing from below.

He moves to dip his head forward, but quickly you extend an arm, anchoring him in place by grabbing his throat. His eyes practically glaze over as you carefully guide him back against the headboard.

“This is about you,” you smile gently.

“You don’t have to if you—“

“Levi.” Your hand squeezes a little tighter and you reach for the hem of his shirt, coiling the fabric between your fingertips. He gasps. “Let’s just call this a little reward for all the hard work you’ve put in as Captain, hm? Now be good and let me suck your dick.”

Now his face is really burning, and it’s not like you couldn’t feel his cock twitching against your dampening core at your words, either. He averts his gaze, staring at the blank slate of the ceiling as you rid him of his t-shirt. Your lips dance across his chest, tongue occasionally swiping around a nipple, drawing a wet line down the center of his abdomen, leaving trails of saliva in the toned divots in his stomach. There, you suck and bite and mark, until Levi can’t help but squirm beneath you. His chest rises and falls rapidly, lips parted to pave the way for short, labored breaths. A sheer layer of sweat begins to build on his skin, casting him in a godly, luminescent glow. The more he falls apart, the more eager you become, the more diligent you work.

“I love the way you look right now,” you whisper against his collarbone. Instinctively he cranes his neck, wanting your lips to be closer. You oblige him, puckering your mouth to his throat, kissing him until he’s tremors turn to trembling. “To think that ‘m the only person to ever see you like this...” Slowly, you grab his wrist, guiding it between your thighs until his fingers drag against your clothed cunt. “It makes me so wet for you.”

Levi groans, another choppy breath faltering past his lips. He ghosts his fingers along your folds, allowing the heat and wetness to transpire on the pads of his fingers. When he nudges your clit, he feels you tense against him, eyes falling shut in a way that only tells him it’s a pleasurable sensation. He takes a mental note.

His eyes are visibly more wider, silver irises practically twinkling, as if when you peel your lids back, you’re staring into a sea of smokey quartz. You didn’t think it was possible to become more attracted to Levi, but every day, he seems to prove you wrong. With his hand between your thighs, timid strokes growing more confident, you slowly tear at the seams.

“Does it... feel good?” he asks. Even though he correctly infers the answer, he still has this nagging desire to hear it from you.

As you grind your cunt against his fingers, hands digging into his shoulders, you nod quickly. “Y-yes. Come.”

He furrows his brow, unsure what you mean, but when you slump forward, sliding your arms around his neck, he understands. You capture his lips, immersing yourself in his taste. Your tongue is already dragging along his bottom lip, begging for an entrance that he doesn’t even have to think to accept. He just opens his mouth, desperate to eradicate any bothersome space. He wants to be close to you. Closer. Is it even possible? Your tongue massages his, and he slides his hand around your back, fingers nudging the hook of your bra.

“Want me to take it off?” you ask against his lips.

He swallows, then nods, eyes never leaving your face as you reach behind you with two hands and shed yourself of your bra. His eyes fall to your lips, glowing with a translucent gleam from his saliva, perfectly swollen and pump from kissing.

You feel the tremor in his fingertips, and place your hands atop his, easing any lingering anxieties. Your eyes hold a softness that seems to swaddle him.

“You can touch me more, now,” you instruct. You slowly guide his hand up your stomach to your breast, where he cups the soft skin in his palm. He squeezes gently. “You’re the only person I ever want to touch me, Levi.”

Something about your words lights a fire in him. Touch me, touch me, touch me. Is it true? Is he the only one? That’s right. Just as he is a blank canvas for you, you are a canvas for him. He knows it’s entirely possible to undo you piece by piece. He saw it with his own eyes just a moment ago when he had his fingertips between your shaking thighs, slowly grazing against your swollen, soaked mound. Which means... there are plenty of ways to make you feel good just as you hope to do so with him.

Levi paws at your breast, letting his thumb brush over your nipple, drawing slow circles until it stiffens into a soft bud, then he bows his head forward and puckers his lips around the small peak, sucking until you shudder on top of him. He repeats with the other side, clamping his teeth down, his cock twitching at the little noise that is forced from your throat.

He doesn’t stop until you’re you’re grinding your cunt against his bulge. Until your lips finally meet again, and you are moaning lowly deep into each other’s throats.

“Fuck,” he groans. He’s painfully aware of his erection—the way it strains against his trousers.  It pulsates so hard that his mind goes foggy.

“I’ll take care of you,” you whisper.

Pressing one final kiss to his lips, you are crawling down his body, until your fingers yank down on the zipper of his pants.

“P-.... Please.” Only you can make Levi beg like that. Desperation trickles from his tone. When you glance up, his brows are knitted, and his fingers are fisting the sheets.

Fuck, you haven’t even touched his dick, and yet he already looks like a fucking dream. With warm cheeks, you unbutton his pants, then tug them down his legs along with his boxers. As soon as the fabric falls to the floor, his cock is springing free, bobbing up against his pelvis. So deep in color and heavy and fucking twitching. Pre-cum already oozes from the tip, coating his shaft in a gleaming slickness. Your cunt clenches. Your stomach flutters. Yeah, a fucking dream.

Levi’s cheeks are bright red, and the silence it agonizing. Do you not like it? Does it look weird? This was a mistake—

“Fuck,” you mumble.

Okay, maybe not a mistake.

“Fuck, Levi,” you say again, bringing your hands to his thighs. His body tenses as he feels the heat of your palms searing his skin, but as you carefully drag your fingernails up and down his legs, and bring your lips to his inner thigh, his chest falls in relief. “You really are perfect.”

Perfect. Levi thinks that’s the last word he would ever use to describe himself; but as he glimpses down at you with blown pupils, and absorbs the adoration that drips from your tone, he can’t help but believe every word. Perfect, he thinks. No, you are perfect; and as much as he wants to tell you that, right now it feels impossible to say a word without crumbling.

No one has ever kissed his thighs before, either. He’s felt your lips nearly everywhere else, yet never here. He squirms at the feeling of your plush lips tickling the sensitive skin. He wonders if it’s normal to feel this dizzy and this hot.

And then, without warning, your warm palm wraps around his dick. He fucking whines. It’s a noise he wasn’t sure he would even form on his tongue, but he supposes today is a day composed of many, many firsts. Your eyes flicker up towards him, lips parted in awe at the sight of Levi’s slack features.

“I haven’t even put my mouth on you yet,” you breathe, mostly to yourself. “Shit. You’re pretty.”

Pretty. You make it sound like the best fucking compliment in the world because it is.

You watch him carefully as you slowly begin to pump his length. His cock throbs in your palm, and you drag your thumb over his slit, earning another whimper in response. Levi’s hips move with your hand, his bottom lip sandwiched between his teeth, his head lulling back and forth on the pillow. This is such a different kind of pleasure—it burns through him. Simmers then swelters, and he’s sure it will eventually bubble over, and when it does, he can’t be sure if it’ll kill him or not.

His knuckles turn white as his grip tightens on the sheets. “F-fuck. I-I need... please,” he moans. He isn’t even sure what he’s asking for, all he knows is that this feeling is amazing, and he wants fucking more. He needs it. He can hardly stand himself anymore.

You smirk. “‘M gonna put my mouth on it, okay Levi? I’ll go slow,” you assure, keeping one hand on his thigh.

Levi nods, chest inflating with air as you drag your tongue up the underside of his cock, all the way to his tip. His lip quivers, then you pucker your lips around his head—your hand pressing down on his thigh prevents him from accidentally thrusting into your throat; and as the wet, velvety sensation of your mouth completely surrounds his sensitive length, his back is arching off the bed and he is reduced to nothing but the bundle of nerves between his thighs. He whimpers and mewls, clutching weakly at the comforter, his breaths heaving, jaw entirely slack. Onyx hair clings to his damp forehead, and he loses himself in the deliberate lapping of your tongue as you curl the wet muscle around his cock head.

There’s already a heat building within him. His stomach his tightening, and his moans only grow higher in pitch. Not only is he struggling for air, but he’s overwhelmed by the epiphany that for once in his life, he was able to just let it all the fuck go. He can writhe beneath you unapologetically. You can call him “pretty” and he won’t feel the sudden urge to smack you. Fuck, your mouth is so nice. So nice and warm, and you are so, so damn perfect. His eyes sting, wetness brimming along the waterlines.

You pull your mouth off his cock, then continue to stroke him with one hand, caressing his balls with the other. Levi’s entire body jolts, jagged breaths escaping his lips, followed by a pathetic whine.

“Shit,” he pants. “H-how’re.... you... nngh. Ah—“

Your lips again wrap around his cock, and this time he looks down at you through half-lidded eyes, twinkling sliver irises soaking in the filthy, beautiful image of your hollowed cheeks and bobbing head. Your lips look so damn swollen, and your hand and mouth on him make him look fucking massive. He gasps.

One of his hand reaches out towards you, fingers weaving around a strand of hair. He only tugs it gently, wanting to feel some other tangible part of you in his palm. Otherwise, he is satisfied to have the privilege of looking at your almost entirely naked body. You are kneeled all obedient-like between his thighs, your hard nipples occasionally scraping against his skin, while the thin black band of your panties rides up your hips, accentuating the curves he loves to grip. He feels so incredibly dirty looking at you, but he can’t fucking peel his eyes away.

Your tongue coats his cock in saliva, ripping moan after moan from his throat as if you aren’t satiated enough from the previous noises wrung from his chest; but these are sounds you have yet to become acquainted with, each one sounding different from the last, each one unique. You wonder just how many more he can make.

Your eyes flicker up towards him, and slowly you pull your lips off him, then crawl upwards until your bottom rests on your claves. Levi feels your presence, lashes fluttering open to meet your glistening irises. He pants gently, face now a calmer shade of pink. Lazily, he lifts his arm, dragging his thumb across your bottom lip. He pinches your face between his thumb and index fingers, then guides your lips on his, desperate to feel the heat of your mouth. This time, he’s the one to force his tongue inside, sloppily entwining the muscle with yours.

At first, when he tastes himself on your tongue, his body tenses. It’s such an... unfamiliar flavor, both salty and fruity, and not entirely unbearable. He feels inclined to kiss you more deeply, more passionately, your hair brushing against his skin, your naked body flush against his. Closer, closer, closer.

When your hand trails down his flexing abdomen, wrapping firm around his heavy cock, he breathes a low moan down your throat that ripples all the way through your lungs. Still, you don’t pull away. Your lips are smashed together and he didn’t know it was possible to have so much saliva being swapped between mouths. Teeth are clashing. Noses are knocking; and the noises he makes are downright sinful and bordering on embarrassing.

You pump him with a renewed vigor, powered by his whimpers and gasps.

“Can’t... can’t... ah-agh.” He gives up trying to form words.

His entire body spasms beneath your touch, until you’ve rendered him unable to kiss you back. His mouth remains fixed in a permanent o-shape, and you have the pleasure of sitting front row, drinking in the pronounced lines of his face the more it contorts. As much as you love those silver eyes, there’s something so delicious about seeing them squeezed shut. His lashes look darker and longer. His jaw look sharper. His chin is more defined. He looks perfectly sculpted and perfectly fucked.

You turn away from his face and back towards his cock, rock hard in your grasp. You press your hand flat against his abdomen and take him deeper this time. Sure enough, he bucks, another strangled sound spewing from his lips. Fuck, your mouth is wonderful. It’s warm and wet and buttery, and your lips are so soft. He loves it so much. Fuck, he loves you. There is no possible explanation behind why else this feels so wonderful.

His heart is hammering, and before this, he used to fear that there was such thing as too close. You are too close to knowing him. Too close to seeing him. Too close to understanding him; but now he thinks, he wants more. He needs more. And he fears that it will actually never feel like enough.

He feels his stomach tightening, and restraining himself becomes more and more impossible. He is twisting beneath you, anchoring himself to the comforter with one hand and your calf with the other. His Adam’s apple bobs. Wetness smears around his lashes, a single droplet escaping the corner of his eyes, and pleasure burns through him. It’s blinding and all-consuming.

He wants to tell you to take your mouth off because he’s about to cum, but you only roll your tongue faster around his cock,  bouncing your mouth up and down, setting a terrifyingly fast pace. Levi can’t bare to say anything. Instead, he jolts, spurting ropes of cum down your throat as a satisfied whine rips from his chest. He is shaking with adrenaline, squeezing your leg muscle, as you milk his cock and empty his throat of a string of whimpers.

So, that’s what it feels like.

You hold your lips around his cock for a second longer before pulling them off, swallowing every last drop of cum. It leaves a salty aftertaste, and you wipe the back of your hand across your lips and blink away the sweat and moisture in your eyes. All that matters is Levi and how fucking pretty he looks right now.

He lays there, heart pounding, arms strewn to his sides. His head is rolled to the side and his eyes are peacefully shut. Sweat coats his fair skin, now splotchy with purple marks left by your teeth.

You perch beside him and reach out, gently cradling his jaw in your palm. His glowing cheeks are rosy. He exhales evenly when you brush his hair away from his eyes, having to peel them open just to see you.

“Are... you okay?” you ask, biting back a shit-eating grin.

“Mhmm,” he hums back. “Tired.”

“That normally happens.”

“Don’t think I‘m not gonna get you for this,” he grumbles.

You arch a brow. “You know, you’re trying to sound all tough, but I had you in the palm of my hand just a second ago.”

Levi’s nonchalance trickles back into his resolve as he slowly comes back to earth.

“Shut up.”

His hand comes down on your bare back, fingertips tracing the groove of your spine all the way down to the band of your panties. Your breath hitches.

“Don’t do that,” you scold him, swatting his hand away.

“Why not?”

You groan. “Because.”

“Because it turns you into a slut?”

You smack him. “Levi!” His eyes glow with amusement at the embarrassment that floods your features.

The look fades. “Seriously,” he rests his palm on your thigh, “you don’t want me to... help you finish?”

Your head shakes. “I think you’re done for the night,” you tease. “You can another time if you want to.”

He grips your chin then pulls your face close to his, pressing his mouth to yours. “Oh, I want to,” he mutters against your lips.

“You know,” you sigh, “you look really pretty when you cum.”

He rolls his eyes. “Shut up.”

You snort then move to get off the bed. “I’ll go run a bath.”

“Just wait a minute. Come here.” He reaches out for you, locking his arms around your waist as he tucks you against his chest. You feel his leg twitching against yours and stifle another laugh.

“Levi?”

“Hm?”

“Is the only reason you wanna wait because you can’t feel your legs?”

He pinches your side. “I said, shut up, brat.”

Although he can’t hear it, he can feel the vibrations of you giggling against his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.1K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
635K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
488K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
698K 42.8K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...