Unintentional (Yuuji x Megumi)

By ed3008

Two strangers meet by "coincidence" with a little turn. Will everything turn out the way they want to be? !D... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

1

3.8K 66 46
By ed3008

Hi guys! This is my very first fanfiction, so I'm kinda excited and looking forward to y'all. The first episode is about Megumi only at first. So please be patient if you start liking my story.

Thank you. <3

READER POV:

*buzz!buzz!buzz!*

The alarm went off as Megumi woke up. He yawned and stretched himself a little. He looked at the time, it's 7am in the morning.
He scratched the back of his neck as he lazily got out off his bed and went downstairs to make himself some breakfast.

Once he finished he started eating and scrolled through his phone. Until a message popped up from Gojo.

*sigh*
M: "What does this dork need from me early in the morning?"
He raised an eyebrow as he chewed on his food then opened the message.

It read:

"From: Ass-

Ohayo Megumi-chan!

Just wanted to tell you, that you have to look after a new target soon. I'll tell you the details later at work.

See ya soon~"

Megumi frowned his eyebrows at the message then turned the phone off and continued eating.
F: "Can't he just tell me once I'm actually at work?"
He took a last bite and gulped his coffee down.

Megumi washed the dishes and went upstairs to dress up for work.
He wears a suit for work as always, since it's their dress code.
He was about to go, but forgot something. He opened his closet again and took his briefcase out. It's not an ordinary one, since there's a gun inside. Also a must for his work since Gojo told him to always take a gun with him.

F: "A new target, huh?"
He thought to himself, took a last glance on the mirror of himself then left his house. He locked the doors, went inside his car and drove off to work.

He's a newbie-agent in an undercover yet big company. Gojo is his chairman, so he has to take care of Megumi and teach him everything.
But Megumi thinks that he's acting more mature than Gojo.
Nah. He is more mature than Gojo.
He chuckled to himself a little.

Gojo might be annoying, but he took good care of him when he was still little, since his father disappeared somewhere. Megumi doesn't like to say, nor to admit that he's thankful for Gojo. But something is missing inside Megumi.

He is 18 now. Time flew by pretty fast.
He had no friends ever since he was a child. Maybe that's what he wants-
a friend.

Megumi arrived a work already without realizing. He went inside the building, greeted his co-workers and went inside the elevator to go to Gojo's office. He stood in front of his door and knocked.

G: "Come in!~" Gojo replied with full energy.

M: "How can someone have such a good mood in the early morning already?"
He mumbled then cleared his throat and entered Gojo's office.

M: "Pardon me, Gojo. You called me here?"
He stood in front of Gojo's desk and waited for him to reply.

He went through some documents, then looked up to Megumi.
Gojo passed Megumi the documents and signaled him with that to go through them which he did.
It's a profile of a young guy which is only a few months older than Megumi. He went through the sheets of papers until he looked to Gojo again.

M: "So, the target you mentioned earlier is this guy, named 'Yuuji Itadori',right?"

He glanced to the documents, then to Gojo again. He just grinned.

G: "Yes, he is. Let's go through your mission real quick, since you have to leave tomorrow evening already." Gojo laughed nervously.

M: "Go on."
Megumi replied while giving a poker face since he didn't knew about flying away tomorrow already.

G: "So, apparently some of his family members were sorcerers, just like yours and mine. Turns out that they're just a ordinary family now. Not a big one, since it's only him, his granddad and a few cousins of his..."

Megumi flinched, as he heard the word "sorcerers". He nodded and signaled Gojo to continue.

G: "It may be false information... but it might be that one of his family members had to do something with the death of your mother." He said in a serious tone now and looked at Megumi.

G: "I'm not commanding you to kill him and the rest of his family members...at least yet. But he might be the answer to some of your questions with your mother. So I proposed this: You can go to the same school as Yuuji and build a "friendship", to get closer and also find out about him. You should win his trust in you.
Or you can just straight up break into his house and search for some information. But that might be useless, since our members didn't find anything useful."
Gojo laughed on the last part a little.

He thought about it for a few second before answering:

F: "I'll pick the first option."
He said with an rather cold expression.

Gojo chuckled.
He then pulled out some documents for Megumi himself, like the university application, his testimony and other important things.

G: "I rented a apartment for you in Tokyo. This is where Yuuji Iadori lives and where his school is located. You got accepted to the school and go there, once you arrived in Japan.
Unfortunately you have to take the last name 'Zenin' with you. I think it's reasonable, so please bear with it." Gojo said.

It's not the worst thing, so Megumi just nodded and was about to leave.

G: "Before you go...find everything out you can. If there's nothing useful you should let him live and come back here after a few months without any success. If he finds even the smallest detail out about you, suspects our investigation or if there is something rather important: then kill him right there, along with his family members. This is a command. I have nothing else to say. You may leave and good luck on your mission.~"
He said cheerfully.

Megumi nodded his head then went out of the office and shut the door close. He leaned against a wall and sighed, since he's a little nervous. Now it's someone around his age. His other targets were just some old dudes, but not someone this young. It's not a big deal but he has to get used to the fact that he might have to kill Yuuji Itadori in the future.

Megumi pulled himslef off the wall and went out of the building to go home and pack his stuff up.

He doesn't really care about the death of his mother back then anymore. There's nothing he can do anyways... but he'd like to know who did it at least.

He thought about strategies which he can use to get close to Yuuji. But he decided to wait and see.
Is he shy? An open person? Does he like to socialize?
Megumi thought to himself but shrugged them off right away.

He soon arrived home and decided to pack up which he finished after about an hour.

He looked at his watch and it's currently 2pm. Megumi decided to go through the profile of his target, since he had nothing else to do.

M: "He likes to do sports, huh?"
He got bored so he threw the documents along with him on the bed. Just another ordinary target. He just looked at the ceiling then glanced at the documents of the young man again.

F: "He's cute tho..."
He mumbled to himself. His eyes widened of what he said so he slapped his face with both of his hands. He realized about 3 years ago already that he's at least bi. But he's not too sure of that. And it's not like he cares. He got other problems to deal with.

With that he closed his eyes and took a nap.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
394K 11.9K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
235K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...