Love Torment

Par AlimaBabes

Veéta, a hybrid of vampire and werewolf descent, has her dormant powers awaken after meeting an enigmatic boy... Plus

*DISCLAIMER*
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Cindy x Prince
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Cindy x Prince
15
16
17
19 (What happened to 18?)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

34

82 6 3
Par AlimaBabes

I lived life as a human as a social being. I had gone to almost every teen recreational and social event. Thanks to a friend with whom I wasn't certain where I stood. Both Jess and I had been religiously avoiding each other. It was easy since our subjects were on polar ends of things. I had been moved to the supernatural classes. It wasn't anything different. But there were extra classes you could take that were supernatural-based.

The exam period was over in the blink of an eye. High school was over, just like that and we found ourselves with a bucketload of time we didn't know what to do with. At least I didn't, my friends had plans. Many plans.

My friends.

I often felt a churn of guilt in my stomach when I called them that. I didn't want to forget about everyone I started with. Nick and Sharia, we're always at the back of my mind. I was still wondering. What could I do about it? The thought was still in process.

How would a party hosted by a Vampire be like? As a human, that thought would have sent chills down my spine. I could barely believe that was a mere three months back when I had those thoughts. I was so enticed by my new environment that I couldn't possibly hate it.

What to wear at a party hosted by a Vampire?

I was wearing  formal high waist pants that had a silky sheen to them. They gripped my bottom tightly and went loose gradually as it went down my thigh. I was put into a cropped corset that popped up regularly unnoticeable things. Over that, I wore a buttonless blazer. The look was in all white as Mia wanted to give me an angelic theme. She put a lot of effort into my look. The make-up was light and cute. My hair was fluffed out into a full afro and the heels I was wearing should look great but were designed to kill.

Javan was in charge of Siege's look. Between the two of us, Siege was the one who needed a nudge in the right direction of fashion. Not that he had a bad fashion taste, he was just lazy. The guy didn't want to dress up to save lives. Therefore my excitement was perked up at the idea of Javan taking lead in his looks.

He came back in the cutest oversized outfit. It was a fully buttoned navy shirt that had baggy cropped sleeves. The shirt was loosely tucked into pants that were of the same material and colour as the shirt, loosely fitting. He had on black formal dress shoes and his curls were gelled back into perfection.

We looked HOT. I mean, I had to take a few moments just to stare at our looks in the mirror for some time. I took plenty of pictures.

And...

What else did two dating teenagers do alone in a room with a closed-door when they were turned on by each other?

That's right!

Plenty of compliments were thrown at each other.

Keeping it PG, kids.

Okay, I tried to keep it PG but...

I didn't know what it was. Maybe it was the way he was looking up at me as he sat on the dressing table chair facing the bed. I was standing in the area between the bed and the dressing table. Simply performing. Doing a silly dance and generally letting him admire such gorgeousness.

"Come closer." Siege spoke out to me in a low tone. His eyes showed nothing but mischief. I knew I couldn't keep it PG if he was looking at me like that.

I complied as I took three-wide steps to stand before him. He took a hold of my wrist and tugged me closer. I stumbled forward and put my free hand on his shoulder to balance myself. He gave me a searching gaze as he smiled at me simply. He pulled me down carefully until I understood that he was placing me on his lap.

Things were getting PG 13 very quickly. Slowly escalating to rated 16.

I straddled him as I let my bottom find a comfortable spot on his lap. His hands went straight to my waist and pulled me up against his chest. My blazer was already taking a rest on Mia's bed. I had so much shoulder showing. Torso too!

I was so going to hell.

Metaphorically. If I could die.

My hands rested on his shoulders as I rested my forehead onto his. I gazed into his then green eyes and smiled at him accordingly.

"You are the most beautiful person I know." He whispered to me as he gave me a peck. I widened my eyes at him as I pushed myself to be seat up straight on his lap. With the newfound distance between us, I let him see my face of repulsion.

"No. When you lie to someone, make it believable please. 'You look beautiful today, 'You're the prettiest one here tonight', 'My girlfriend gets so beautiful sometimes'. Those I would accept but what you just said..." I spoke to Siege in a tone of setting things right. I looked at him pointedly and shook my head at him.

He let out a chuckle at my words.

"My girlfriend never fails to make me laugh." He told me as he played a wide smile on his face.

Did.

I.

Look.

Like.

I.

Was.

Joking?

"That's true, you're always laughing your butt off around me, I must be a cartoon to you." I told him as my eyes narrowed at him and I glared as he continued to laugh at my words.

"You're funny, beautiful, strong, smart, and many more things. To me, subjectively. You're the funniest, smartest, strongest, and most beautiful person I know." The boy saved his ass by speaking out the words in a low careful tone as he looked at me in the eyes sweetly.

"Well, you're a pretty wholesome and great person yourself." I answered back as my tone went soft as I darted my eyes to the side. Don't judge me. It was my first relationship. I was allowed to be awkward.

The hands-on my waist slid up to my back as he pulled me up against his chest once again. He smiled at me before closing his eyes and allowing his lips to close once again. One thing I was good at, was reading the room as I took that as a signal to place my lips onto his.

Our lips moved carefully along each other. There was something about kissing Siege that made me lose myself. Siege kept it slow and tantalizing. All my mind could think about was how much I loved him. How my love for him in the past few months had taken a different stroll. My heart still clenched painfully when I was around him. I still felt compelled to do whatever he asked. I still didn't care if he slew a nation. Though, beneath all of those emotions, I just liked him.

I liked his smile. I liked to hear him laugh. I loved hearing him tell me about everything he liked and didn't like. I liked the serious face he made when he was focused. Most of all, I liked the way he looked into my eyes. It made me feel as if I was his one and only. I liked him so much that I was recycling cliche lines. You had to admit that I had it bad.

Kissing him reminded me of how far our bond has grown that had just started from a physical attraction.

Siege's lips slid off mine and moved to touch on my neck. I lowered my head to make it easier for him. He opened his mouth to let the warmth of his tongue hit my neck. He went on to sucking on my skin. My eyes remained closed as I let out a breath. He let a trail as he repeated the action going down my shoulder.

No doubt I was squirming and humming in ways I was afraid would annoy him.

He lifted his lips off of my shoulder and went back to align our faces. He gave me a peck that just missed my lips. He gave me another on the other side of my mouth. I went down and pressed my lips against his before he decided to be any more of a tease. That time around, he opened up his mouth to let the kiss be...

Not PG.

It wasn't slow nor was he careful. With my insides squirming and fire in certain places, my body went on automatic as it began to rub up against Siege. He let out his low hums. It felt as if his lips were my lifeline. I couldn't get enough of them.

"I can't believe that the exams are already over. What's left of high school is simply pitching up to the valedictory ceremony."

I heard the ever-so-familiar voice from the other side of the door. I was about to pull away when the door of the room swung open before I mustered the will to do so.

"Oh, MY EYES!" Mia exclaimed without hesitancy. I didn't pull away from Siege, I simple bowed down my head and hid my face on his shoulder.

"Kids, remember to be safe!" Javan's voice joined to say in all seriousness.

"Yes, remember to use protection!" Mia added as she copied the tone Javan was sporting. Siege's head turned to the door as he put a hand on my head.

"Your kids would be beautiful but wait another hundred years at least." Javan spoke out to us.

"I'm ready to be an aunt but like, not in my room. Take the one down the ha-" Mia was speaking when Siege snapped at her.

"We get it!"

There was a moment of silence between the two before they chuckled humorously. I lifted my head slowly to gaze at them with narrowed eyes.

"This isn't what meant when I said to get her down, Siege." Mia told Siege as she continued to chuckle.

"But they are, getting it down, Mia." Javan added as he chuckles with his girlfriend as if it was not going to reach an end.

"I'm not letting anyone else lay eyes on her tonight." Siege spoke to the two, I glanced at the look of seriousness he had on his face.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooo." Mia and Javan cooed in tune. I let out a nervous chuckle a is carefully shrugged myself off of Siege's lap. I got onto my own two feet and got the reminder that I was was in the ridiculous heels.

"Where are we going?" I questioned him as I turned to give him a look of confusion. I could barely get my voice sounding normal amid the flustered embarrassment I was sporting.

Siege glanced at the couple at the door.

"You have everything ready by the pool?" Siege questioned in the most nonchalant casual tone.

Mia gave him a bright smile as she gave him thumbs. I turned back to Siege and gave him a look of question.

"I stalled it long enough. I need to get it done tonight." Siege spoke as he looked straight ahead. He...

He suddenly looked sad.

He glanced back at me and gave me a simple smile.

*********************

The next two chapters...

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.2K 178 54
(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "i'm sorry." I whisper, as I put 3 bullet...
Crave Me Par EmmaIsaac

Roman pour Adolescents

51.2K 4.3K 41
[Teen and New Adult Romance] "Life as a trailer trash kid is nothing short of shitty, especially when the love of my life pretends that I don't exist...
50.8K 2.3K 34
Hope is now a witch. She never realized becoming one meant dealing with evil. She soon is learning that being a witch comes with a lot of bad consequ...
3.7K 201 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...