๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—› , tommyin...

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ โ‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ โ‚Ž ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ --- ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›
๊ณต. the turning point
์ผ. the start
์ด. friendship pog
์‚ผ. lmanburger
์‚ฌ. joining the smp
์˜ค. committing arson
์œก. suni and blob
์น . chaotic energy
ํŒ”. for clout
๊ตฌ. karma's a bitch
์‹ญ. question and answer
์‹ญ์ผ. stream and company
์‹ญ์ด. serenading for clout
์‹ญ์‚ผ. trending online
์‹ญ์‚ฌ. rbtwt pog
์‹ญ์˜ค. the message
์‹ญ์œก. on the line
์‹ญ์น . taking a break
์‹ญํŒ”. finding solace
์‹ญ๊ตฌ. a week later
์ด์‹ญ. cindy was found
์ด์‹ญ ์ผ. mr beast
์ด์‹ญ ์ด. comeback
์ด์‹ญ ์‚ผ. misunderstanding
์ด์‹ญ์‚ฌ. platonic soulmate
์ด์‹ญ์˜ค. the duel
์ด์‹ญ ์œก. the unexpected
์ด์‹ญ ์น . going through it
์ด์‹ญ ํŒ”. planning and sh!t
์ด์‹ญ ๊ตฌ. you're the best
์‚ผ์‹ญ. asking permission
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ผ. asian parent
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ด. it's a prank bitch
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์‚ผ. going feral
์‚ผ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. your friends are here
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์˜ค. cindy meets her 'brothers'
์‚ผ์‹ญ์œก. see you soon
์‚ผ์‹ญ์น . finally meet you
์‚ผ์‹ญํŒ”. content and happy meals
์‚ผ์‹ญ๊ตฌ. settling in with pillow fights
์‚ฌ์‹ญ. dream team
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ผ. arcade and war
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ด. gay panic
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ผ. london girl
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. stream trouble
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์˜ค. mcdonald's makes it better
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์น . goodbyes
์‚ฌ์‹ญํŒ”. blue bitch

์‚ฌ์‹ญ์œก. gay for you

4.4K 228 196
By faeriechu

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
FORTY-SIX ❜ ━━━━ ₍ ⛅ ₎
gay for you . . !

real life !

Cindy felt as if time was passing by at a breakneck pace, and each day felt like a mere second which is why she made sure to spend more time with her friends.

She spent her time with Tommy and Tubbo outside. They ended up at fast food restaurants, cafés, beaches, and parks. When she wasn't out with Tommy and Tubbo, she would watch movies with Niki and George.

Cindy had also spent her time time with Wilbur by singing and playing the guitar with him. They had a great time discussing songs and creating melodies. Wilbur also indicated that when he writes another album, he would definitely have her sing the backup vocals.

As for Dream and Sapnap, she told them about London girl and being the older brothers they were for her, they spent their time giving her advises and coming up with ideas to help her get Maisie. Although for the most part, it basically was just Dream yelling at Sapnap how stupid his bizzare ideas were and he would just laughing his ass off in response to Dream. Asides from that, the three of them would talk about life in Florida.

Cindy continued to do everything she could to make her stay in London as fun and memorable as possible. She didn't want to leave her friends whom she had already called as her home.

She had always thought that home was the country she had grew up from and it was a supposed place with roofs above her head. But that wasn't the case, because home can be a person. It can be the people you love.

Cindy had just arrived at the pier with the accompaniment of Tommy. Today was her last stay in London and she hoped to spend it with Maisie since she hadn't been able to see her because she had spent most of her time being with her friends. They did, however, go out at night, visiting cafés and the park. Of course, Wilbur and Dream will keep an eye on the two girls.

They couldn't risk Cindy going out on her own with Maisie alone at night. Mothermindy would have their location and their heads included.

Speaking of Mothermindy, she had already heard from her own daughter about London girl and she was thrilled to know that Cindy was in love. Min-jun and Blythe were very supportive.

"Oh god, I'm so nervous. I haven't told Maisie about my leave yet. She is going to hate me for it probably." The bluenette stressfully paced back on forth at the pier, running her fingers through her hair. She then paused from her tracks and turned towards Tommy. "Do I look okay? Niki picked out my outfit for today."

"Well, you look you?" That earned him a weak punch on the shoulder. Tommy laughed and waved his hands at her, "I'm just messing with you. Of course you look okay! Since when did you not?"

"I don't know, I'm just nervous. Maisie is not going to like what I'm about to say." A frown faltered on her face.

"Hey." The blonde grabbed the bluenette by the shoulders and gently shook her to make sure his words will get through her head.

"Listen to me, it's going to be okay. You can't just leave Maisie without saying goodbye and more importantly, without confessing your feelings to her. That would be a sh!tty thing to do to the person you love. If it's really meant to be, she'll understand and things will work out. You can do this Cindy! You're blue bitch for goodness sake!" He said with vigor.

Cindy blinked as she gazed deep into his artic blue eyes. For a brief second, Tommy had lost his child-like and innocent aura. He had grown mature just like the older brother figure he looked up to. He had become just like Wilbur and this made her smile.

"You're right, I can do this." She nodded in agreement, giving him a determined look in the eye.

A smile had also written on his face as he released her from his grasp. "Now there's the Cindy that I know! Let's fucking go!"

Just as Cindy had looked away from Tommy at that moment, she found the girl she had been waiting for walking towards her. Maisie smiled as she caught Cindy's gaze from a distance.

"Cindy!" She yelled, running towards her while waving her hand in the air.

"Oh my god! Perfect timing, here she comes Cindy. Make us fucking proud!" Tommy enthusiastically placed a hand on Cindy's back to push her towards the brunette, causing her to nearly stumble and fall on Maisie.

"You bitch!" Cindy quickly yelped, turning behind his back to scowl at Tommy before turning her eyes to Maisie who was now standing before her.

"H-hey, Maisie." Cindy smiled at the raven-haired beauty.

Maisie chirped, clearly in a happy good mood. "Hi! You wanted to meet here, yeah?"

She momentarily averted her gaze towards Tommy who she caught doing hand signs and mouth words to Cindy, he looked as if he was cheering her for something.

"Hello Tommy!" She acknowledged his presence.

"Hello London girl!" Tommy shook his head at his mistake. "Oh shitI mean woman. Fuck thatI said Maisie! Yes, go on just don't mind me!"

Maisie nodded as a fit of laughter escaped her lips. "Okay!"

Cindy took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she clasped her hands together.
"Mason Young, I need to tell you something."

Her hands were cold from anxiousness. Cindy would be lying if she said she wasn't shaking at this very moment. This was going to be it. It was just as Dream said when she first told him about Maisie. She remembered it very well.

In love, there will come a time wherein you will have to risk it.

"Yeah, Cindy?" Maisie looked at the bluenette in concern, she took notice of her shivering as if she was cold.

Her heart was practically racing like it wanted to rip itself out of her chest from nervousness but if she wasn't going to say it now, then when?

"I'm gay for you Maisie!"

Maisie gawked at the words the fell from Cindy's mouth, "Yoyou what?"

Cindy fumbled over her words, her eyes widening at the sentence she blurted out. "Oh sh!t, okay. Let melet me just word that out more properly because that wasn't how I wanted to say it. I meanI am gay but yeah, just give me a take two."

Maisie stood there and fell short for words as Cindy gained composure after messing up her lines earlier. "What I've been meaning to tell you is that, I know we just barely met but I want you to know that I love you. Likethe moment I saw you on that night and when you gave me your number. I just knew that I wanted to be with you when we hung out and mess around during the nights we spent. II love you so much that I don't want to leave London and go back to Florida tomorrow because I want to stay with you!"

At that very moment, she could have sworn that she heard a symphony play as she heard Cindy's emotions pour out to her.

Tommy looked at exchange between the two. He was anticipating Maisie's response back to Cindy's confession. "Say yes, say yes to blue bitch!" He whispered to himself, his closed fists trembled.

"Maisie?" Cindy had breathed out, looking into her hazel-green eyes nervously.

A small cry had escaped the brunette's lips as she smiled and just like that, she tackled Cindy into a tight embrace that nearly sent the two of them to the pavement.

"W-what?" The bluenette's face flushed red from the physical contact.

"I'm gay for you too, Cynthia Kim." Maisie found herself sniffling as she held Cindy close to her. She buried her face onto the crook of her shoulder and damped the sleeve of Cindy's sweater with her tears.

"And I want you here too." She whispered softly. "I want you to stay with me."

At that moment Tommy finally had enough of bottling in his excitement and literally screamed, carelessly forgetting about the people that were staring at him and the two. "Let's fucking go gays! Pogchamp!" He cheered, fist pumping the air.

He quickly whipped out his phone and dialed Wilbur who quickly answered and just screamed. "CAISIE IS REAL!"

And at the other side of the screen, Tommy heard the call flood with enthusiastic screams and applause coming from Wilbur, Niki, Dream, Sapnap, George and Tubbo.

Cindy and Maisie couldn't help but burst out laughing at Tommy's reaction as the two of them continued to stay in each other's embrace.

"I actually need to tell you something too." Maisie lifted her head to face Cindy who's face was warm and red from the lack of gap between them.

"Yeah?" It was now Cindy's turn to stammer at Maisie's words.

A giggle had bubbled from Maisie's throat and before Cindy could even see it ahead, Maisie had bumped her foreheard against hers and smiled. "In that case, will you go out with me?"

"Y-yes!" The bluenette had completely lost it and at this point her face was literally the same color as Tommy's iconic red raglan shirt.

"I know." Maisie laughed at her priceless reaction. "So, do you wanna go to theBefore she could even continue and finish her suggestion, both her and Cindy turned away from each other at the sound of footsteps that seemed to be near and coming right towards them.

The two of them glanced each other then at Tommy who had his lips pursed as he sheepishly smiled at them.

Tommy had called the gang come over at the pier with him.

"OH MY GOD, IS THAT LONDON GIRL?!" Sapnap cried in awe, suddenly appearing out of nowhere with the rest trailing behind him.

George pointed at the raven haired girl that was holding Cindy. "THAT'S HER!"

"WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST?" Cindy screamed, momentarily pulling away from Maisie's embrace to turn towards him and the group.

"We might have broken a law or two coming here." Niki scratched the back of her head as she giggled at Cindy.

"Well it was for a good reason!" Wilbur insisted in response to the pink haired girl beside him. "Look, we got to see this happen! Caisie!"

"I'm pretty sure Sapnap, Cindy and I are gonna get deported from that." Dream sighed in distress. He was wearing the same sunglasses and facemask in order to conceal himself.

"WE LITERALLY RAN PAST A RED LIGHT."

"That's okay, I'm a lawyer!" Tubbo placed a hand on Dream's back, giving him a gentle pat.

Tommy folded his arms at Cindy. "And in my defense, I didn't want to third wheel by myself so I called them over so we can six wheel over you guys."

"They literally came all the way here just support you." Maisie smiled at Cindy, grasping her hand. "That's literally poggers."

"Yeah and they are pogchamp." Cindy giggled in return, intertwining her fingers with hers. "Oh, that reminds me. I haven't properly introduced you to them yet!"

Cindy gently pulled Maisie towards the rest of the group and was enthusiastic as ever to let them get to know the London girl themselves. Hopefully they could go out on their date afterwards because Cindy knew that her friends will bombard her and Maisie.

︵ . . ⌗𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

2k words baby that's LITERALLY a new record for me because i havent written a long ass chapter like this one before

damn i just wanna tell you how emotional i got when i wrote this oh my god i hope you guys liked it, or heck even cried with me

AND yeah two more chapters left and idk, i might do an epilogue as well but that depends really

yes caisie is their official ship name and tommy is the president of the fanclub

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
283K 5.9K 24
Where George's childhood friend y/n finally meets the Dream Teamโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Œ Started: 27th September 2020 Finished:14th February 2021 <3
106K 2.7K 18
โŒ—๊ฉœ ๐Ÿ„ NEIGHBOR ! โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜… โ•ญ โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆwhen val meets her neighbor and doesn't know โ™ก๊’ฆ๊’ท who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...
1.2M 59.5K 30
เฅญ โ€งโ‚Šหš ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š thought their story was finished when it'd only just begun. ใ€– ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข.๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿค๐Ÿข ใ€— ใ€– ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐—...