My Spy -《JakeHoon》

By jakeyjakeyy

jake a spy, he had to do a job and the job was to spy and to see who was the thief , but why isn't he telling... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Final
a/n
face reval!!!

6

3.9K 208 135
By jakeyjakeyy

"Wait .....I think I have seen you before " jungwon said now raising his eyebrow out of curiosity.

"You think....think more , maybe you will remember " sunghoon said smiling at him then it hit jungwon.

"Aaaaa ....you're the one from that club right?" Jungwon said and jake choked in his drink .

"Hyung are you fine ?" Jungwon asks . Jake was caughing and now stoped .

"I'm fine dont worry " jake said rubbing his neck.

"Yes I am " sunghoon said .

"Oh....okay ....I'm jungwon by the way and you?" Jungwon asks . He is a friendly person .

"Sunghoon " sunghoon said and now looks at jake ." What about this cutie here,  what's his name ." .

Jungwon looked at where sunghoons gaze was." Ooo ...he is jake " jungwon said and Jake steps on jungwons foot .

"Ouww...why tho" jungwon said whinced.

"You talk a lot " jake said . The waiter now came bringing them the dessert.

"Here enjoy it " he said .

Jungwon looks at his name tag .
"Thank you sunoo " jungwon said and now the waiter or I should say sunoo smiled really cutely and left .

"He's cute " jungwon said .

"U think about everyone the same " jake said forgetting that sunghoon was there too.

"What about me ....am I cute ?" Sunghoon asks and again it startled jake ."chill.....I dont bite " sunghoon said . Jake only gave him a look.

"Yeah you are cute.....jake probably thinks that you are cute too....so his type" jungwon said.

"Ehhh jungwon shut up pleasee. I dont even know how you think that this mf looks cute " jake said shaking his head but his cheeks were pink .

"I know I am cute ...and handsome " sunghoon said confidently. "Wish I had your confidence to be honest " jungwon said giggling .

"Dude what the fuck are you doing here  ...I told you to wait for me outside " someone came there to their table.  Jake looked and saw sunghoons friend. Was his name Jae...jay right jay . Jake though.

"Sorry ....I was having a talk with them" sunghoon said looking at them.  Now jay looked and he saw jungwon.

"Oh jungwon right?" Jay asks and jungwon was feeling shy ." Y-yeah" .

"Cute" jay said and sat down next to him .

"Why did you sit here ...?" Jake ask sounding rude.

"Jake hyung...dont be rude I know him " jungwon said smiling at jay .

"But I don't " jake replied and jungwon only sighs ..."dont mind him ....he is sometimes rude but trust me he is a good person " jungwon was talking about jake . "Fine ...you can sit here with us " jake said trying not to hurt his friends feelings. "Thanks" jay said .

Then jay and sunghoon ordered some dessert too .

They were eating and jake was eating clumsy,  he made his corner of the lips with white cream . He didn't mind it so he didn't wipe it.

Sunghoon noticed it and he leaned more close and with his thumb he wipes the cream from his mouth and licks his thumb . It caught jake of guard and he was shocked and he also got shy when sunghoon said "you eat like a baby" .

"Guys stop flirting in front of my salad " jay said and sunghoon only smirks .

After some minutes someone called jay and he answered after finishing the call he stood up.

"Let's go hoon . Heeseung is waiting for us" jay said and goes to pay .

"So I guess I'll see you again?" Sunghoon said and when he got up he placed his hand in Jake's thigh grabbing it . Jake yelped and widened his eyes but sunghoon only winks at him and left like nothing happened.

"Jake hyung are you okay....you are red " jungwon asks.

"I'm fine " jake replied and tried to process what was happening.

'What is he doing damn ...' jake though.

.

The day went by like that . Jake went home cuz he didn't had nothing to do . It was 7pm. He ordered pizza and ate dinner .

Jungwon was home too staying with his friend niki . Then someone texted him . It was from a unknown.

Unknown :

Hi .....its sunghoon...jay gave me your number. 

Jungwon saw the message and replied.

Jungwon :
Oh ....okay ...do you need me for something?

Sunghoon  :
Yeah....do you know where does jake live .
Dont worry he is my friend but he acts like he doesn't know me
Trust me :).

Jungwon :
Umm......sure!
Here.
****** ****** ****

Sunghoon  :
Thank you ...byeee.

Seen  19:54 .

Jungwon was curious but he still gave him the address .
'He looks like a nice person ' this is what jungwon thought.

.

Thanks.

Prepare for the next chapter  😌😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 15.5K 40
"WHOMST THE FUCK" Jake screamed, aiming his phone like a weapon at the stranger who he woke up next to, the devil stood up smirking, "Park Sunghoon...
10.5K 715 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
390K 20.5K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
7.4K 447 14
Sunoo doesn't know why, he doesn't even know how but, he knows, he hates hates HATES Yang Jungwon. Reason being? that....... he does not know. but, w...