His Best Kept Secret

By Alynelovesyou

This story is divided into three parts. Alpha Katsuki Bakugo Alpha Eijiro Kirishima Alpha Shoto Todoroki ... More

1
2
3 šŸ‹
4
5
6
7 šŸ‘
8 šŸ‹šŸ‹
9
10
11
12 šŸ‘
13
14
15
17
18 šŸ†
19
20
Part Two: WARNING
21
22
23
24 šŸ†
25 šŸ‹šŸ‹
26
27 šŸ†
28
29
30
31 šŸ‹
32
33
34
35 šŸ†
36 šŸ‹
37
Note!
38: The Truth
39
40 šŸ†
PART THREE: WARNING
41
42
43
44
45 šŸ‘
46
47
48
49
50
51 šŸŒ¶
52 šŸ„–šŸ‘šŸ†
53 šŸ†
54
55
56
57 šŸŒ¶
58 šŸ†
59
60 šŸ„–šŸŒšŸ‘šŸ†
Special Chapter!
NEW STORY!

16

7.8K 438 426
By Alynelovesyou

His Best Kept Secret

Chapter 16

A loud crash was heard, along with a slew of shouts and screams. The side of the gym was blown out as Todoroki was thrown into the courtyard.

You whimper and clutch your belly, doubling over as it suddenly became painful to stand. Bakugo crouched over you, his eyes a blazing fire as he stared over at Todoroki.

"Get away from her!" Todoroki snarls, stepping forward with ice sprouting from his foot.

"She's MINE! You bastard!" Bakugo growls back, explosions erupting from his fist to blast the ice away.

Midroiya stands turns to face the action, seeing you hunched over in pain. "Uraraka! Y/N's in trouble!"

"On it!" She shouts, running towards you.

Bakugo turns to growl at the girl, reading his fist to blow her back. But just as he was about to make a move, a sheet of ice pushes him away and up against a wall.

Uraraka grabs you and uses her quirk to make you float, grabbing you by the wait and running you away from the scene. Midoiya snags you and quickly avoids the other alphas in the room to get you to safety.

Kirishima takes deep breaths, trying to calm himself from going into a rut himself. "Iida, Yaoyoruzu, Tokoyami, we need to get out of here!" He shouts to them, becoming them to leave in the opposite direction.

The teachers sprung into action, Aizawa and All Might launch themselves towards the fighting alphas. The rest ushered the students to safety.

Bakugo explodes the wall of ice off of him, landing in the middle of the gym.

"We need to get them under control; I'll take care of Todoroki," Aizawa says, his capturing weapons springing up as his yellow googles fall onto his eyes.

"Right!" All Might thunders, his quirk pushing him forward to the young hot-headed teen. "Now, Young Bakugo, that's no way to act in front of a lady," he scolds,

Bakugo snarls and dodges All Might's attack, his power creating a blast into the pro's side. Bakugo was much quicker and stronger in his rut. "GET OUT OF MY WAY OLD MAN!" He growls, his eyes searching around of you. When they landed on Midoriya running you away, his rage intensified and let louts out a roar. "DEKUUU!!!!"

Midoroya pales at the sheer intense anger that was now being directed at him. "We need to get Y/N out of here," He tells Uraraka, who nods in agreement.

"We can help!" Mina, Kaminari, and Ojiro offer.

"W-why does this happen now?" You whimper, clutching onto Midoriya. "A-alpha!" You couldn't help moan.

Bakugo's sensitive ears heard your call and he lunges towards you, only to be snatched back by All Might himself. "Bakugo! You must stop this!" He shouts to his student, wrapping his arms around the thrashing boy.

"Mine! Mine! Mine!" He snarls, throwing his head back and slamming it against the hero's face.

All Might winces but doesn't let go. "You got the other one?" All might calls out to Aizawa who had Todoroki wrapped up in his binds.

The alpha bared his teeth but was powerless against the erasure hero. "Y/N!" He calls out, his eyes watching as his classmates ran off with her. His stomach turns as the fresh air from the outside night began to slowly clear his senses.

"Easy Todoroki, just calm down," Aizawa tells him, and the half-cold, half-hot, boy began to feel the effects of the omega's scent starting to wear off.

Bakugo on the other hand was still pissed off, his only goal was to get to you. The stronghold of All Might was too much and right as he was about to use his quirk, Aizawa erased it.

"Midnight?!" Aizawa exclaims placing Todoroki in front of Bakugo who both glared daggers at the other alpha.

"You bastard! You thought I'd let you go that far!" Bakugo spits at Todoroki.

"Y/N no longer has feelings for you. You had your chance, and now she's going to be mine," Todoroki shoots back, his face falling into a sly smirk.

Bakugo pushed against All Might, his strength getting weaker. "Idiot, you underestimate our relationship!"

"Do I? Because last I checked you were hanging on some other omega," Todoroki sneers.

"YOU SON OF A Bitc..." He trails off as a mist surrounded him, making him fall into a deep sleep. Todoroki passed out as well, allowing both All Might and Aizawa to release the alphas. The two boys fall to the ground, completely unconscious.

"What the heck happened?" Present Mic blurts, looking around at the destruction.

Aizawa lets out a deep sigh. "My student went into heat again. This time, between two alphas who have been having a bitch competition for her attention," He grunts.

"Eraser! Language!" All Might scolds slightly, shaking his head.

"We need to make sure the omega receives medical care," Midnight stresses, turning towards the direction where you disappeared too.

Meanwhile, you clutched Midoirya's dress shirt tightly, trying desperately not to moan. Your friend's face was bright red as you wiggled in his arms.

"She needs a suppressant! Or else the only thing that's going to help her is..."

Midoriya stops abruptly as two figures stood in front of them. "Oh no..." he trails off as he sees Tetsutesutesu and Kaibara, two-class 1-B alphas.

They both crouched low, their eyes trained on the omega in the beta's arms. Ojiro and Mina stepped forward, holding up the hands in defense. "Go! We'll hold these guys off!"

Midoriya nods and with Uraraka and Kaminari, turned down a different hallway.

Testsutestutesu growled lowly. "Bring the omega back! She needs an alpha!"

"Not any of you losers!" Mina smirks. "Now leave or else we'll be forced to defend our classmate!"

The alpha growls and charges forward, his skin becoming a metal like a wrecking ball. Ojiro stepping forward to prepare for the attack when suddenly a body collides with the metal boy.

"It's not very manly praying on omegas!" Kirishima growls, his rock-hard skin pushing Tetsutetsutesu back.

The teachers eventually arrived, Midnight knocking the alphas out before things escalated even more.

Finally, Midoriya was able to bring you to a classroom, the betas of class 1-A guarding the door while Uraraka and Midoriya attended to you. You panted, your legs squeezing together as another wave of lust washes over you.

"We need recovery girl or at least one of the teachers!" Midoriya freaks, pacing back and forth. Uraraka holds your head, fanning your face with a binder.

"They should be here soon!"

And they were right as Aizawa and All Might followed the betas. Aizawa stopped outside the door, his nostrils flaring as he took a step back. "Her scent has gotten stronger. You better go in there," he motions for All Might who nods at his colleague.

All Might enters the classroom, his smile turned downwards as he looked at the poor omega. "Recovery girl and her parents are on the way. You all did good," he praises looking at Midoriya and Uraraka.

The voices around you began to blur into a single tone, and all your mind could think of was a certain Katsuki Bakugo...

The sun was shining down on the two of you as you laid in your backyard on a small blanket. It was the summer before you were about to enroll in U.A. The two of you just got news of your acceptance.

"What do you think it'll be like?" You wondered, entangling your fingers with his larger and sweater hand. You rested your head on his chest, feeling it rise and fall with every breath he took.

Bakugo watched the clouds above them, imagining what it would be like to one day soar through them. He looks down at his girlfriend, his heart feeling full. "With you by my side? Fucking amazing."

But as you laid, withering in pain, you didn't feel amazing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 655 23
Katsuki and Izuku are now married and are living a normal lives. Izuku is free from his pet bonds, and Katsuki continues to strive to become a better...
14.9K 331 13
Fantasy AU No Quirks Bakugou Katsuki, a hot headed alpha is the king of all kings looking for a mate. Did Bakugou mention that he was half dragon...
138K 3K 15
omegaverse au. smut !! ADOPTED : @___IsaacFoster___ please check them out :) // todoroki seems to find himself in a tough situation. // character i...
167K 5.2K 37
Katsuki Bakugo is a dominant alpha and a pro hero slowly rising to the top. Except, like any other hero, his instincts never seize, and in his case...