Love Story Short | Jikook/Koo...

By jotajotakapa

Jimin has a way of rekindling memories in Jungkook. Memories that leave him dizzy and nervous like it is his... More

Introduction | Prestory
Chapter 1
Entry I
Chapter 2
Entry II
Chapter 3
Entry III
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Entry V
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Entry VI
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Entry IV

190 26 12
By jotajotakapa

I have never seen someone take so long to hang a towel, arrange the set of underwear he is gonna wear later on the rack, or whatever shit he was pulling out there... but that was the most goddamn erotic experience I had watching a boy. There is a shit ton of content online and it won't ever cross my mind to take a peak. But he has to seduce a guy unknowingly, with no knowledge whatsoever that his way of pulling that off is a preference over watching a million try-hard-to-be-sexys.

Life is hard like that, when you live with a boy like that, on your upper bunk bed like that

I like writing about him. I love to do it, actually. I could sit here for hours and fill pages about him but then I would get sucked deeper... and I would be more miserable. 

I am already so miserable that I finally understand how people can find others beautiful even with pimples, huge huge pimples on their faces.

Man, he had these catastrophic volcano nests on the edge of his jaw. And I was whipped for how cute he looked with them. I was wondering if I'm crazy, but I still kept thinking the little crack in between his eyebrows is absolutely adorable when he spots the little (!) pimples on his face and makes this pouty expression. If this was a kdrama, I would be the guy who stared too long at his crush as his crush critically analyzed himself in the mirror, and then he'd notice and raise an eyebrow at me. And I'd tell him he was beautiful. And then he'd blush. And it would be perfect.

Well... what really happened?

I left the country.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.8K 17
Jimin is slowly changing, from his cheerful, gentle and social self, to a depressed, closed up and cold person; and Jungkook isn't having it. ⚠️WARNI...
5.4K 465 17
Jimin is the new kid in school who has managed to get into some issues the first day, there's a hero to save him from them along with his lucky frien...
26.3K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
7.2K 292 16
Jimin and jungkook , two childhood bestfriends are forced by destiny to break apart and meet again. What happens when Jungkook realizes his feelings...