Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

14

1.6K 82 212
By wannasuckmydick

Two months later:

Beyonce pov:

"Ok baby I heard you" I said to nika over the phone. I haven't really talked to her a whole bunch since i've been gone. She's been busy with well.. being nika and i've been busy down here with everything.

She didn't come with me so she could take care of dagga when she first got released from the hospital. I really wanted her to come but I understand why she didn't. She is a mom before anything.

"No i'm serious"

"Ok daddy"

"Up there shaking yo ass talking about 'LaDiEs lEaVe yO mAn aT hOmE' it's good thing i'm not a man cause yo ass taking me everywhere" she ranted making me laugh.

"Bubba it's the song"

"Fuck that song ! Stop shaking yo ass !"

"I have tooo, it's part of the performance"

"Alright keep playing with me i'll pop up down there and give they ass a different kind of performance"

"and what type of performance would that be ?"

"Me fucking the shit outta you on that stage for trying me" she said making me choke on my spit being caught off guard.

"Bubba !"

"Shut up"

"Nika you can't do that"

"Yes I can"

"Kids be watching"

"Then you shouldn't shake yo ass cause kids watching !"

"Ok"

"Ok what ?"

"Ok big nose" I said making her gasp

"My nose is not big"

"Yes it is, it's big and long"

"Then you should let me stick it in your pus-

"Stick it in her what now ?" keri said coming in cutting her off. "Y'all so gross" toya said coming in behind her with her face scrunched.

"Do y'all need something ?" I asked looking up at them. "Yes we do actually, you need to get up" toya said making me groan. "Why ?"

"You and toya got a dance class to go to, kelly got it to prepare y'all for the next performance" keri said making my face light up. "Ouu yay what kind of dance class ?" I asked smiling.

"Exotic dancing" she said wiggling her eyebrows.  "EXOTIC DANCING ?!" I heard nika yell from over the phone making me quickly look down at her angry face showing on the screen.

"I gotta call you back bubba" I said "No ! yo ass betta not" she warned and I smiled "I Love you daddy bye" I said quickly then hung up.

"She gone fuck you up" toya said shaking her head. "good" I mumbled under my breath. I wanted her to before I left but we got interrupted every time, the most I got was some head.

It was good though so I ain't complaining.

"Just nasty" keri said shaking her head making me giggle. "So why we taking exotic dancing lessons ?" I asked "For the Temptation performance" toya said making me nod.

"Ok now get yo faggot ass in the shower before y'all be late" keri said and rolled my eyes getting up. "This faggot ass bigger than that loose ass" I said making her gasp.

"Fuck you" she said and I just laughed walking to the restroom.

Onika pov:

"CHANEL !" I yelled out busting into her room. "Shhhh" she shushed my then pointed to ohmyla who was sleeping with her head on chanels stomach.

"Do you know beyonce is taking exotic dancing classes ?!" I whisper yelled. "Yes i'm the one told kelly to put them in it, why ?" she said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?! I don't want all them people seeing my baby dance nasty" I said looking at her like she was crazy. "Nicki she's a entertainer they all do it just look at janet jackson" she said. "Well this ain't no damn 'would you mind' and by the way I do fucking mind" I spat with attitude laced in my voice. "Cookie-" she said then cut herself off laughing.

"Cookie do you know how much janet probably made off 'Would you mind' ?" she asked me. "I don't give a shit chanel janet ain't my baby beyonce is".

"Ok and yo baby is a famous singer  that's gone show her body some, you can't control it nika she's gonna do it" she said and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Well I don't want her to do it" I mumbled. "You'll be ok, how's your music going ?" she asked then my face lit up.

I've been taking my music serious and putting it out. Surprisingly it started blowing up faster than I thought, I put out my mixtape 'Playtime is over' that I made before going to prison.

It sold out of copies in a week. Now I can't take full responsibility wayne helped a lot with getting my name out. Also rih and bey did without even trying.

Some of her fans recognized me from that video that leaked of us running into the hospital when dagga was shot.

"It's doing good i'm working on some songs now" I said with a smile. "That's good cookie i'm so happy you're finally focusing on music instead of the streets" she said with a smile growing on her face.

"I got my first show next week.. you gone come ?" I asked in a hopeful tone. No matter what I do i'll always need my sisters support.

"Of course i'll come baby you know I wouldn't miss something like that"  she said making my smile grow. "Ok" I said happily "Well i'm gonna leave you alone with your she man" I said backing towards the door.

"Fuck you" she said flicking me off and I laughed walking out. When I stepped into the hallway I was met with xion who had his hands behind his back with a evil smile.

What his bad ass done did ?

"What you got poppa ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He shook his head smiling "nuntin mommy" he said cutely. Mhm that cute shit don't work with me.

"Yes yo lil bad ass do, show mommy what's behind your back" I said and he shook his head again. "Whooping ?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"no no mommy" he said quickly then pulled his hands from behind his back showing me he had somebody pump in his hands.

"Is that mommys or sisssys ?" I asked him "no know" he said shaking his head. I sighed then took it out of his hands.

"Go take a nap" I said pointing and he started whining. "No no mommyy" he whined stomping. "Go now" I said sternly then he started crying making me sigh.

"u-up" he said in between cries reaching for me. "Stop crying baby" I said picking him up then I kissed his cheek. He laid him head on my shoulder then stuck his pointing finger in his mouth.

I walked into their room and seen dagga was moving around. Damn I thought I was getting some chill time.

I laid a half sleep xion on the bed then put the pump I took from him on the nightstand. Dagga started whimpering and stirring in her sleep so I sat down on the bed before picking her up.

My phone started ringing loudly making her jump up out her sleep crying. "Shh it's just mommy phone baby i'm sorry" I said rubbing her back to calm her down.

Her wounds are healed now and she basically back to her normal routine. But ever since she got shot she's been scared of loud noises so I try to keep everything low around her.

When I got her calmed down I grabbed my phone seeing it was wayne that called me so I called him back.

"Hello"

"Yo nic come to the studio"

"Can I bring my kids ?"

"Uhh.... yea, yea you can bring them"

"Alright i'll be there in a little bit"

"Alright"

I hung up then stood up with dagga still in my hands. I looked down at her seeing she was woke laying on my chest.

"You ok baby ?" I asked "wes mommy" she said lowly and I smiled kissing the top of her head.

I walked over to the closet then grabbed some clothes for them two. "Bath time !" I said and xion sprung up.

"No no mommy night night" he said mugging me. Who he think he is ? "No I change my mind it's bath time" I said.

"No no" he said shaking his head. I ignored him walking to the the restroom setting their stuff on the toilet.

I sat dagga on the toilet then put a stopper in the tub before running some warm water. "You need help getting undressed mama ?" I asked dagga while adding liquid soap in the water to make bubbles.

"No no mommy I big girwl" she said making me smile. "Ok baby mommy'll be back" I said then kissed her cheek before walking back to their room seeing xion  messing with her breathing thingy.

"Stop !" I said loudly scaring him. He jumped back then looked over at me laughing. "Come here you demon seed" I said walking up to him.

"Bath time" I said picking him up. "No nooo" he whined throwing a fit in my hands. He started twisting around kicking his legs trying to get down.

"Stop before you go in the corner" I warned. He started screaming like he was crying still trying to get out of my hands making me huff.

I don't wanna be a mom no more.

"Stop xion !" I said loudder but he continued. Being fed up I held him in front of with a mean stern look on my face.

" Mommy doesn't have any patience in her so please stop before I whoop yo ass and we both be feeling bad" I said calmly.

"No wan baf mommy"  he said "But you gotta take one baby so you can be clean" I said then kissed his cheek.

I walked back to the restroom to see dagga hitting the wall angrily. "Baby what's wrong" I asked pulling her away from the wall gently.

"No come offf" she whined talking about her shirt. I chuckled before setting xion down "Let mommy help you mama" I said.

"But mommy I big girwl" she said pouting "I know baby big girls get help too" I said grabbing the end of her shirt then gently pulling it off.

"Tank yew mommy" she said smiling "You welcome boo" I said before pecking her lips.

I seen the scar on her shoulder from the bullet making my heart ache. I will forever feel guilty for her getting shot.

I sighed before going to turn off the water. "Mommy 'oys !" xion said "Ok poppa i'm about to go get them" I said before taking his clothes off.

I looked over at dagga and she already had her pants off "Good job big girl" I smiled at her. She looked at me smiling then reached for me.

I picked her up the sat her in the tub. "Come on poppa" I said picking him up. I sat him in the tub then walked out going to get them some toys.

Beyonce pov:

"Hi i'm Mercedes and i'm gonna be your instructor" The girl spoke smiling.

"Hi i'm beyonce" I said smiling shaking her hand. "Girl please I know who you are i'm a big fan" she said smiling.

"I got a question" keri blurted out "Yes ?" mercedes asked her. "This exotic dancing but like how exotic" keri asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's my type  of exotic" she said with a smirk. "And what is your type" toya asked. "Well let me start off by telling y'all some stuff about me"

"My real name is Brandee but my stage name is Mercedes" she said "Stage name ?" keri asked with scrunched eyebrows. "Yes, i'm getting to that".

"I'm 25 with one child annd i'm a stripper" she finished making my jaw drop.
"Ouu we finna be up in here doing some stripper shit" keri said excitedly starting to twerk.

"Yes we are" mercedes said smiling. "If you guys will follow me we can get started" she said and we nodded before following her to the back.

She took us into a room the looked like a regular rehearsal room white walls with mirrors covering one of them. The only difference was there was polls in there.

"Let's stretch then we can start" Mercedes said sitting on the floor and I nodded before doing the same.

Onika pov:

"Grab mommy hand" I said to xion and dagga. "Mommy up" Dagga said pulling on the end of my shirt. I picked her up then looked down at xion.

"Up ?" I asked him "No no" he said grabbing my hand. "Ok big boy" I said starting to walk towards the entrance.

I walked in then went to the studio room. When I went inside the room was filled with smoke causing dagga to stuff her face in my neck and me mug wayne.

"Hey nic" he said getting up coming over to hug me. "Boy didn't I tell you I was bringing my kids, dagga got asthma she can't be around all this smoke".

"Ohhh shit my bad cookie I forgot" he said making me roll my eyes. I walked pass him speaking to everybody then sat on the couch with dagga in my lap still.

" 'eezy" xion said running over to mess with wayne. Now why did the hell did he tell them to call him that shit.

"Wassup lil man" wayne said picking him up. "Mommy" I heard dagga small voice call out causing me to look down.

"Yes mama ?" I asked wiping the crust out her eye. "winky" she said looking at me with a pout. I took her bag off my back then reached into it grabbing her binky.

"Here" I said putting it in her mouth. "Go mess with weezy" I whispered putting her down and she ran off towards wayne.

"Aye nic you trying to record something today" Bird asked coming over to me. "Yea I got a verse to 'Sweetest Girl' I can do" I said standing up.

"Mommy me go" xion asked when he seen me walking towards the booth. "No poppa mommy's gonna be right here" I said pointing then seen him pout.

"I'll be right back baby" I said then walked into the booth.

Beyonce pov:

"Ok beyonce you're doing good but try dropping down a little slower" she said and I nodded.

"Alright from the top" she said starting the music.

I started doing the routine she taught us. It's not something we're doing on stage she said it's something to help us get the hang of the dancing.

I walked back in front of the poll then turned facing front looking at myself in the mirror before running my hand down my chest while slowly moving my body down.

I went all the way into a squat then then placed my hand on my private slightly grinding before standing up fully.

"Good job bey !" Mercedes said smiling. "Thank you" I quietly feeling my shyness start to come out.

"Do that for nika she gone fuck the voice box out yo ass" Keri said making my eyes grow wide and I felt my cheeks heat up. "Who's nika ?" Mercedes asked smirking at me.

"Beyonce girlllfreinddddd" toya said in a teasing tone making me roll my eyes. "The one in the video ?"  she asked.

"Damn did everybody see that" I said "Yea pretty much" Keri said nodding "That video blew up a lot" toya said making me groan.

"Anyways yes she talking about that lil short midget in the video with her" Keri said to mercedes. "Um my baby ain't short" I said glaring at her.

They all looked at me with a straight face "Anastasia is almost her height" Keri said making me roll my eyes. "You lying" I said glaring at her

"Nika is average height" I said to mercedes "Girl that's a damn mid-"Toya don't get fucked up" I warned looking at her with a raised eyebrow  .

"Ouu she ride fa her girl" mercedes said smiling "Girl be ready to kill over her lil fun sized ass"  keri said rolling her eyes.

"How about we make a routine for her" Mercedes suggested. "On a pole ?" I asked "No it can be like a lap dance" She said.

"Mmm, ion know" I mumbled "Gir-She gone do it" Keri said making me groan. If I do a dance for nika she gone wanna be nasty.. And her ass is rough she gone destroy me.

"Why you don't wanna do the dance ?" mercedes asked "Cause nika gone tear them walls up" Keri said then busted out laughing with toya.

"Ha ha very funny" I said rolling my eyes at them. "She be fuckig yo walls up ?" Mercedes whispered to me. "girl yes" I whispered back making her chuckle.

"Well then I have the perfect routine for you to do" she said smiling. Oh lord. "And after we should take a trip to the club I work at".

"Y'all got male stripers ?" Toya asked "No it's only girls" she said then toya ad keri smacked their lips.

"Only person that's gone enjoy that shit is beyonce gay ass" keri mumbled and I flicked her off.

"Y'all all gone like it, believe me" Mercedes said with a smile. "But for now let's work on this routine for bey lil fun sized pussy destroyer" she finished making gasp while toya and keri laughed.

Onika pov:

"Poppa stop" I said calmly watching him press buttons on the sound board while wayne was trying to work.

He looked back at me smiling then continued what he was doing. That just pissed me off.

I quickly got up then grabbed him taking him out the room and into the restroom while he whined and kicked trying to get out of my hold.

I closed the door putting him down then took my slide off before hitting his lil ass with it. "NOOO" he screamed crying while I continued to hit his butt.

I hit him six times then stopped. I put my slide back on then looked down at his bad ass crying. "M-Mommy" he cried reaching for me.

Aww, I can't just leave my baby boy down there sad.

"Come here baby mommy's sorry" I said pouting picking him up. "You gotta stop being bad baby" I said patting his back.

He stuff his face into my neck while gripping my shirt. I walked back to the room seeing dagga jumping on the couch.

Why they both gotta be bad ?

"Dagga !" I called out catching her attention "Wes mommy ?" she asked with a guilty look on her face. "Sit yo ass down" I gritted.

She quickly sat down and I walked over sitting next to her. "Aye nic you should put out another mixtape" wayne said.

"You sure ? It haven't been that long since I put out the other one" I said. "Well not now.. but like soon and you should put sweetest girl on it".

"Alright" I said shrugging. I wrote plenty of songs while in jail, it's the only thing I had to do in there. I can just record some of them or just simply write more.

The door opened making all heads turn towards it. Two boys walked in one light skin the other dark skin and I raised a eyebrow at them.

"U-Um we're look for On-"You bet not say that full name" wayne warned cutting  him off. "Who are y'all ?" I asked them since they was just about to say my government name they must know me or somebody related to me.

"Are you her ?" the lightskin asked pointing at me. "Yes.. why ?" I asked placing my hand on my gun just incase.

"Do you know Robert ?" the dark skin asked making me scrunch up my face. "No.. never heard of him".

"Oh well he's our dad.." he said "Umm.. Ok ? What exactly does that have to do with me" I asked confused.

"We're your brothers"

------- ------

Beyonce pov:

"Damn this is nicee" keri said when we walked into the club behind mercedes. "Yea it shole is" I said looking around.

I looked over at the strippers dancing watching what they was doing. Damn they thang moving.  I guess I was looking for a little too long cause keri ass said something.

"Bey bring yo gay ass" she said dragging me along with them. "Girl they was shaking that thang" I said giggling.

"Y'all wanna see me shake my thang ?" Mercedes asked "Mhm" I hummed nodding.  Not to be gay or nothing but Mercedes is a really attractive girl.

She got a lil thang back there too if you know what I mean.

She ain't nothing on my baby though. But she is fine, I wouldn't mind a show... or two

"Of course yo gay ass do" toya said and I flicked her off. "You gone throw some ones ?" Keri asked me jokingly.

"Depends, I might throw some bigger bills" I said and seen Mercedes smirk at me. "Well let's start the show" she said then walked us over to the stage where the rest of the strippers was dancing at.

She walked away I guess going to change. I was standing around waiting until I heard a familiar voice. "Hey bey long time no see"

I turned around to see who it was then smiled slightly

"Hi shawn"

Hello

Sorry y'all I lost my lap top charger that's why I ain't update sooner😭

But anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.6K 34
Beynika
5.1K 255 17
We were perfect. Why did you lie? Sequel to "you left me what I needed you most"
123K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}