Cassarian Married life (In th...

By VelvitaRose

This story is an Cassarian fanfiction. The main characters are Varian and Cassandra, along with their two dau... More

Character Descriptions (Must read)
Suggestions page
Story 1 - Acting as daddy's girl
Story 2 - A bedtime story
Story 3 - A father-daughter road trip.
Story 4 - Amber's interests
Ulla's interests
Story 5 - Ulla's first day
Story 7 - Spider!!!
Story 8 - Amber's surprising birthday gift
Story 9! - Ulla's first word
Amber's high school troubles (+New Character)
A new Year's to remember!
Dad's respect
DAD STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

Story 6 - A tea party

131 13 28
By VelvitaRose

Cassandra is walking down the hall when she hears a Ruddiger chatter and her daughter laugh.

Cassandra looks into the girl's bedroom to see Varian wearing a bright pink dress and Ulla is sitting there also in a dress. And they are all having a tea party.

Varian – Hello madam Cassie. Would the fairest lady in the land acquaintance us in a tea party?

Varian said while holding up his tea. Even Ruddiger was wearing a little suit for the occasion.

Cassandra - *giggles* I think I'll pass.

Ulla – Please Mommy....

Varian and Ulla – Please....

They both said with their puppy eyes and they both had adorable bucktooth smiles.

Cassandra looked at them and couldn't say no.

Cassandra – All right. As long as I get a seat next to my prince.

Varian gave her a smile and moved over and Cassandra sat with them. Cassandra cuddled up with Varian's arm.

That's when Amber showed up in her normal outfit but you knew she was fancy cause her hair wasn't in pigtails and she wasn't wearing her goggles.

Amber – I have accepted the invite and brought snacks!

Amber pulled out a tray with cookies and cupcakes. Immediately Ulla and Ruddiger started eating them excitedly.

Varian – You know how to bake?

Amber – No! Duh, I just went to Corona's bakery and sweet shop and got some stuff from there. No big deal.

Cassandra – *spits out her water that was supposed to be pretend tea* You did WHAT!!!!!

Amber – Just went to Corona.

Cassandra – That's like.... AMBER YOU SHOULDN'T BE TRAVELING THAT FAR WITHOUT US KNOWING!!!!!!

Amber – What. It's only a couple.... Ok, it's far. But I'm older.

Varian – Your TEN!!!

Amber - .... Food anyone?

Ulla – Yeah! And no yelling at the table. This is a fancy tea party.

Amber sat down next to Ruddiger who kept eating whatever she had on her plate. And Cassandra was glaring at Amber the whole time... Amber has gotten used to this after 10 years though. So Amber didn't care.... But Varian.... Let's just say he wasn't as chilled out as Amber was about an angry Cassandra.

(Amber ended up being grounded for a month.... Her alchemy was also taken away for that month. But she did have a bunch of tea parties to attend in that month. And a lot of how to be the best princess lectures.... She was fine though. She loves her sister... even if she drives her crazy sometimes.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 767 19
Cass had been looking for her destiny outside of Corona for several months when she gets an invitation to Rapunzel and Eugene's wedding and decides t...
5.1K 193 10
Okay, so this is going to be a story instead of the oneshots that I was doing since it turned out to be so long, so yea, here's the book!! Hope you e...
259 17 4
She never wanted to hurt anyone. She just didn't know how to control it. She was like the moon - lonely and untouchable with shadows to guide her pa...
31.1K 871 20
Just about 1 year after his fall and arrest, Varian alone in the darkness of his cell, longs for one thing. Meanwhile Cassandra's now endless power r...