(BACK) 📱Batfamily Groupchat📱

Bởi WreckInc

Join in with Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Barbara, Stephanie, Cassandra, Bruce, Duke, Harper, and more others! ... Xem Thêm

Author notes:
1: Tea
2: Complicated Relationships?
3: Future?
4: Best Robin
5
5 (part 2) story
6
7: Picnic Plan
8
9
10
11
12
Announcement: Alive
16: Duke meets the Groupchat
17: Movies
18: Valentines Day
19: Tim Can't Sleep
20: Understanding Cassandras Language
21: Who took the Coffee Machine away?
22: Best Robin (remake)
23: Sleepover Disaster
24: Who has the worst job
25: Comparing Damian
26: Bomb Alert
27: Reaction of Corona Virus
28: Therapy Session
29: Being Quarantine
30: Being Quarantine 2
31: Being Quarantine 3
32: Closet
33: Test
34: Mr Spider
35: Celebration Party
36: Dick's Secret
37: Sister Alert
38: Action Figures
39: Crashing a car
40: Mother of the Year
41: Best friend Kent
42: Damian's Late Birthday
43: Clone and Future
44: Math Issues and Grades
45: Bruce Wayne
46: Feeding the demon child
47: Middle names
48: Dick getting Strict
49: GC History Yay
50: Parent Meeting for Damian Wayne
51: Vicki Vale
52: Cassandra turns smart
53: Green Aliens
54: Green Aliens Aftermath
55: Jason's drawing
56: Al Ghul chat
57: Ric Grayson
58: Santa is here
60: Talent Show for Damian
61: The swear jar

59: School Tests

407 13 8
Bởi WreckInc

Damian.Wayne: For the remaining of the day I will have to be forced to stay home today as I have caught the flu and I have a large amount of fever.

DickGrayson: You have the flu and a fever?

Damian.Wayne: Yes and I cannot move.

DickGrayson: Flu, fever, and CAN'T move?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Same I can't move either like I think I broke my whole leg.

DickGrayson: How did this happened?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: So I was like alone and I walk and I fallen on the ground to the point I have a broken leg.

JasonTODD: That's kind of suspicious.

DickGrayson: I agree Jay. Can I have a look at your leg and Damians temperature?

Damian.Wayne: NO. You can't because I'm infected and I don't want to get you sick Richard. Stay away from me.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Sorry Dick I'm in the hospital right now. I uh the doctor told me to stay until tomorrow? Yeah I'm in a hospital.

Stephanie1: WHAT? Is that why both of you aren't in school? I'm literally in class Tim since when did you even break a leg???

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Come on Steph you know I ALWAYS get broken bones!

Stephanie1: No??? WHERE ARE YOU??

DickGrayson: Right.. Tim don't worry I'll go ASAP over what hospital you're in right now but for now I'm going to go take a temp for Damian.

Damian.Wayne: NO RICHARD IM SICK YOU CAN'T COME IN PLEASE DON'T I'LL THROW UP ON YOU.

DickGrayson: Dami I'm just going take your temperature real quick okay? I'm not going to be sick.

Damian.Wayne: NO YOU CAN'T. I AM SOMEWHERE. I WILL LITERALLY THROW UP.

DickGrayson: Just let me see your temperature.

Damian.Wayne: RICHARD I KEEP BEGGING YOU NOT TO FOR A REASON. I'LL LITERALLY PUKE ON YOUR FACE.

JasonTODD: Really bad huh guys?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Yeah. It's like so bad it's crazy. I guess things happen unexpectedly everyday right?

JasonTODD: You're telling me that both you and Damian somehow both are either sick or hurt on the day of a school testing?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Yes. It's a sad day. I was looking forward to testing but I guess someone did a spell on me breaking my leg or something. Then they decided to do the spell of Damian getting the sickness.

Stephanie1: Tim. who the HELL would put a spell on you and him?

Damian.Wayne: I CAN'T BREATHE OUCH.

DickGrayson: Open the door I need your temp.

JasonTODD: Oddly suspicious.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I don't know. Hmmmm it must be someone who's the enemy of me. Yeah something Steph.

JasonTODD: Tim are you outside?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I don't know what you're talking about.

DickGrayson: Damian what on earth are you doing?

Damian.Wayne: SOMEONE KIDNAPPED ME OUCH.

Stephanie1: I'm so confused.

JasonTODD: I'm not going to ignore the fact that Damian went out the window and into Tim's car.

Stephanie1: WHERE ARE U JASON?

JasonTODD: I'm outside.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Whaaaat? I would never let him in my car. No way. You know how we never get along.

Damian.Wayne: I think the people are telling me to shut off my phone and break it. OUCH.

JasonTODD: Damian it's not useful that you keep typing ouch.

Damian.Wayne: It's a reflex thing. Whenever I feel pain my body automatically makes me type it. OUCH OUCH. See?

DickGrayson: I'm so out of loop. What is going on with you two? 

BarbaraG: Damian and Tim GET INSIDE THIS HOUSE NOW.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Sorru my phone is breaINGG Unnmea.

JasonTODD: Annnnnd they left.

BarbaraG: TIM. YOU MISSPELLING IS NOT BREAKING UP YOUR INTERNET!

Damian.Wayne: OUCH.

BarbaraG: DAMIAN COME BACK HERE SO DICK CAN CHECK YOUR "FEVER".

Damian.Wayne: I got kidnapped. I'm fighting them.

DickGrayson: Damian. We have high security around the area... how did you get kidnapped?

Damian.Wayne: Can't explain. Must go. OUCH.

DickGrayson: Did they really....

Stephanie1: Don't you got a tracker on both of them?

DickGrayson: They are apparently at a ice cream shop.

JasonTODD: Hah. I'm so proud of them.

DickGrayson: THEY BOTH DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO AT LEAST MAKE IT LOOK REAL!

BarbaraG: It must be the testing day.

JasonTODD: I'm laughing so much. Damian had to type ouch.

DickGrayson: Jay be the older brother and don't encourage this!

Stephanie1: CAN TIM AT LEAST SAVE ME ICE CREAM?

JasonTODD: Next thing you know they going to McDonald's next lol.

BarbaraG: Good grief...

DickGrayson: Jay... They are HEADING to McDonald's now.

JasonTODD: Oooooo I totally can't wait to see this.

DickGrayson: DAMIAN WAYNE AND TIM DRAKE-WAYNE I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING IN THE CHAT RIGHT NOW. COME BACK IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE I'M TELLING BRUCE.

JasonTODD: Next thing you know they going act like they got temporary blind.

BarbaraG: Jason don't fill their heads with ideas.

Stephanie1: That's still better than the excuses they came up with.

DickGrayson: Why the heck are they heading to Target? Why are they going everywhere??

Stephanie1: Let me guess. They going get bandages and fake vomit to prove their point.

BarbaraG: STEPH.

JasonTODD: Ooooo and then next they both will also probably convince Bruce that all this actually happen and will add fake tears beforehand!

BarbaraG: WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE GIVING THEM SPECIFIC IDEAS?

JasonTODD: Sorry. It's pretty fun.

Stephanie1: Yeah my bad.

DickGrayson: This is horrible.

Damian.Wayne: Back. I have fought off the evil kidnappers and got medicine and took it. For odd reason it won't show on the temperature. I am also pleased to feel better although if you send me to school I'll spread the germs.

DickGrayson: DAMIAN. What medicine doesn't show fever??

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Hi! So the doctor let me out and also gave me bandages and stuff. I feel much better as well! But I can't move.

JasonTODD: Hmmm what a coincidence how both of you got this strange sickness and injury in the same day on testing day.

Damian.Wayne: That is oddly weird. Though I can assure you we never would do this purposely.

Stephanie1: Do you guys realize that we know you're lying.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: We aren't lying.

Damian.Wayne: Someone once said that in order to make a lie true you must keep denying. Not that I'm lying.

JasonTODD: Hey that was me! I can't believe you took my advice.

DickGrayson: What am I going to do with you both?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Make us stay and let us sleep in because we both are terribly hurt.

Damian.Wayne: I agree what Timothy said.

DickGrayson: THE TEST ISNT EVEN THAT BAD!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Do you want me to suffer and pass out in class?

DickGrayson: No...

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Then let me stay.

Damian.Wayne: Richard do you want me to give this sickness to everyone in the school and then once the teacher finds out it was me, you'll be held responsible for causing this?

DickGrayson: Of course not... though I literally don't know how I would be responsible!

Stephanie1: These are some evil kids.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: EVIL KIDS THAT YOU LOVE.

Stephanie1: of course Timmy my adorable boy!

Damian.Wayne: I actually puked please stop.

JasonTODD: I bet you kid that one day you'll act like that AND IM GOING TO RECORD AND SHOW IT TO EVERYONE.

Damian.Wayne: I really hate you.

JasonTODD: Aw love you too kiddo.

DickGrayson: Fine. Barb can you please call the school and tell them both are sick.

BarbaraG: Okay.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: THANK YOU DICK.

Damian.Wayne: Thank you for understanding my feelings.

DickGrayson: No you thought I was finished huh? Tim you'll be having no monitor or games. Sleep. Damian give me your console you need sleep as well if you're both "sick". I will not allow this.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: What the hell Dick! You're supposed to be my cool big brother you monster.

Stephanie1: At least YOU STAY HOME.

JasonTODD: TIM psssttt come outside I have something.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: No it's not fun Steph and also what do you want Jason?

Damian.Wayne: Whatever. I'm going to sleep.

JasonTODD: Shhhhh I got something come.

DickGrayson: DAMIAN I BETTER NOT SEE ANY HIDDEN ELECTRONICS.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Guys Jason is going to kidnap me.

Damian.Wayne: I don't know what you talk of this, Richard. Good day.

JasonTODD: I don't kidnap kids or adults who have issues with coffee or don't bother sleeping.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: How dare you.

DickGrayson: I'm checking this instant and next is Tim.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Ugh this is horrible.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.6K 658 5
Jason hasn't spoken to his family in months, it takes a near death situation for him to realise that he should reconnect with them, especially his ol...
107K 4.4K 41
[ how do you know so much about criminals? ] ━━━━━━ damian wayne x fem!original character started december 2022 [1 in batman 1/12/23] [1 in catwoman...
192K 6.7K 49
Damian and Jason al Ghul grew up in isolation away from the rest of the world, the only company they had was each other and occasionally their mother...
56.2K 1.6K 49
Love. A word so simple yet so complex. For Bruce, it meant family. Family that he lost and the family he created. But love can be harsh, especially i...