Just Like Fire sapnap x (Fem)...

Από megoon69

you are a 19 year old who lives in Ireland, you are best friends with minx, you stream minecraft and horror g... Περισσότερα

chapter one: Manhunt
chapter two: jackbox
chapter three: silent treatment
chapter four: surprise party
chapter five: outlast
chapter six: boba
chapter 7: Developing feelings
chapter eight: Deffo flirting
Chapter 9: Feelings are bitches
chapter 10: drenched
chapter 11: blue and green
chapter 13: goodbye
chapter 14: flying
chapter 15: Lonely Ireland Nights
Chapter 16: tired
chapter 17: Packing
chapter 18: Florida heat
Chapter 19: The End

chapter 12: twister

81 1 1
Από megoon69

<Clay's POV>

We were about thirty minutes into the game and I was directly above George. He was in a very vulnerable position but I held back and continued playing.

I reached over to spin the thingy for y/n.

"Alright y/n. Your left hand goes on a blue circle." I said, placing my right hand back onto the green circle.

"Pfft HAHAHAHA!" Minx laughed looking at me and George.

Me and George made eye contact and he was as red as a fucking tomato. It was adorable.

"Shut it Minx. Please get over here and spin this for us." I said.

"Fine fine calm yer tits." She said.

George's arm grazed my chest and he smiled. I leaned down right next to his ear.

"You arent gonna be able to walk for a week if you dont quit." I whispered into his ear.

I leaned back up and looked at George. His face was bright red and he was glancing around like crazy.

Minx spun the spinner for Sapnap and it landed on a green spot for his left foot, meaning he would be right next to y/n.

He placed his foot down, causing part of the mat to shift.

<Y/n's POV>

Nick placed his foot right below me, and it gave me the perfect chance to put myself above him.

"Y/n put your left hand on a yellow spot." Minx said, looking at me.

To my luck there was an open yellow spot right above Nick's shoulder.

I placed my hand down and looked at him below me.

"Hi y/n." He said, smiling.

"Hello Sapnap." I said, smiling.

Minx spun the spinner for George.

"George yer right foot is movin to a blue spot." She said.

George moved his right foot to a blue spot, trying to escape from below Clay.

"Alright Clay. Yer right hand goes on a red spot." Minx said, watching the whole game go very downhill at a rapid pace.

Clay slammed his hand right next to George's head and adjusted himself so he was comfortable.

"Alright, y/n your left foot also goes on a yellow spot." Minx said, watching me.

I moved my left foot to a yellow spot right next to Sapnap's leg, meaning I was directly above him.

I rested my hips on his and purposely shifted at times just to get a reaction from him.

Meaningless flirting...unless...just kidding... maybe...

"Sapnap, your right foot goes on a diffrent red spot than the one it's on right now." Minx said.

"Y/n, get off for a second so I can adjust myself please." He whispered.

I obliged and lifted myself up for a moment until he was on a new red spot.

He looked pretty uncomfortable.

He accidentally kneed me in the stomach in a desperate move to adjust himself from his seemingly uncomfortable position and I curled over in pain, landing on his chest. My arms and legs bent inwards on impact.

"Fuck...ow." I whispered, hoping that no one noticed what happened just now.

"Oh shit... y/n? Sorry sorry." He whispered, rubbing my arm.

"Its...its okay. You... didnt mean to." I said, regaining enough strength to straighten myself up.

I rested myself on his hips again, that way I could rest on him if need be.

//TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE GAME//

I won and stood up in triumph. I threw my fists in the air.

"I am a god at this game." I said, doing a happy dance.

"Good job bro. You did great." Clay said, squeezing George's hand.

"Yeah you did." Sapnap said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Thank you." I said, bowing.

"Why'd you bow?" Sapnap asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"Because I ain't no princess bitch."I said, smiling.

"Yeah she isnt any princess. She is a god." Minx said, looking at me.

"Oh damn. I didnt realize I was in the presence of a god." Sapnap said, looking at me.

I laughed as Sapnap bowed down to me. I stepped onto his shoulder and told him to bow down to me. He looked up at me.

"What type of god are you?" He asked.

"The mythical demon godess of death." I said, placing my hands on my hips kind of like superman and puffing my chest out.

"That's really cool!" He said, slowly backing away from me.

"Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said, smiling creepily at him.

He started running away from me so by instinct, I chased after him. And I was gaining on him pretty quickly. George and Clay joined in and we were all chasing after him, then he rounded a corner and we lost him for about 5 seconds when we heard him turn around.

"Clay, let him run by us and then throw me at him." I said.

"What? No way. You'll get hurt." He said.

"Trust me." I said.

Sapnap whizzed by us and Clay lifted me up.

"3, 2, 1." We said in sync.

He threw me and I landed on Sapnap's back. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, holding on to him.

"What the hell? Who threw you? I thought for sure that I had escaped you guys." He asked.

I laughed.

"Clay threw me. Also I caught you." I said, smiling.

"Damn. Good game." He said, stopping.

Clay and George walked up to us.

"Thank god you grabbed onto Sapnap. I'm gonna be honest, I thought you were gonna land on your face." Clay said.

"I know I'm awsome, no need to rub it in." I said, rolling my eyes.

"God. Your ego is as big as Technoblade's." George said, high fiving Clay.

"Shhhh." I said, smiling.

Sapnap and I laughed a bit and we chatted about random things like what we had for breakfast, who was hotter, etc. It was wild man. The topic got so funny that we ended up on the floor in fits of laughter.

I yawned and Sapnap stood up, reaching his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"Guys I'm gonna head to bed. I'm pretty tired." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay goodnight!" Clay said.

"Goodnight baby!" Minx yelled.

"Goodnight y/n!" George said.

Sapnap picked me up and carried me to my room. He laid me in my bed, turned out the lights, and climbed into his fort. Him, Clay, and George had already packed up their things so that they were ready to leave tomorrow. And fuck did it hurt knowing that my best friends were leaving tomorrow. I couldnt sleep at all and I think Sapnap noticed.

"Y/n. Are you asleep?" He whispered.

"No. Why?" I asked.

"I dont know. I'm bored." He whispered back.

"You want me down there with you?" I asked.

"Please." He said.

I climbed out of bed and crawled into his fort. I snuggled close to him, taking in his smell.

I'm gonna miss this big teddy bear...

"Y/n can I tell you something?"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.9K 31 23
Dream, George, Sapnap and Shelby (Shubble) are all going through their last yeah of high school as a friend group. In the story Sapnap and Shelby (Sh...
11.4K 414 38
𝒉𝒚𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉 ─── can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...
145K 2K 43
So your Dreams 19 year old sister that comes to him when your mom kicks you out and he helps you (btw your not drista just to clarify) and you go and...
141K 3.6K 18
When Clay and George finally meet, there's an unexpected connection in the air. Everything's bringing them together, yet everything's separating them...