I Will Always Love You-Prince...

By broadwaygirl2211

Gwendolyn Brookes has had a hard life. Losing her parents when she was eight, she was sent to live with her a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Epilogue

2.9K 76 9
By broadwaygirl2211

The lives of King Caspian and Queen Gwendolyn would forever be known and remembered by all Narnians in present times and times to come. They would be remembered as the greatest rulers since the Golden Age and the greatest couple.

Two years after their eldest son came along, a daughter came. Then, after their daughter, two more children were birthed into the world of Narnia. Gwen and Caspian were the happiest--and busiest--parents in all of Narnia. They adored their wonderful family. 

Gwen and Caspian lived to a ripe old age, both dying within months of each other. 

Aslan had planned Gwen and Caspian's lives before their births, knowing what their destinies would hold. He knew that the missing pieces of both of their lives would be filled by the other. Their love was the truest form. 

And that is why, dear reader, it was only fitting for your narrator to be that of Love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 427 25
!!kinda slow burn!! 'do you ever feel like you're going crazy?' 'only the most sane people question their sanity' ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩...
5.3K 161 14
☪︎ℬℴℴ𝓀 𝒯𝓌ℴ☪︎ Odette Pevensie is ready to go back to Narnia. She knows her and her siblings are not done and she's starting to become impatient. Ho...
166K 4.9K 28
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 They disappeared and Narnia suffered. Prince Caspian blows the horn and they're summoned back. But neither Ana nor Narnia are the sam...
3K 81 30
Shifting, who hasn't tried it? Lilith felt an empty feeling roaming her body. A feeling of isolation, being unwanted. Her family was the source of th...