Choosing the right side (A Lu...

Von Mesha4200

After seeing Adrien asking Kagami to the Winter Ball, Marinette felt sad about him not asking her. It was sad... Mehr

{1: How sadness rolls in}
{2: a walk in the park}
{3: The talk}
{4: Silent night}
{5: Black cat in the night}
{6: Decision, decision}
{7: Change of heart}
{8: Green eyed monster strikes}
{9: Kagami akumatized}
{10: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Envious}
{11: Aftermath}
{12: babysitting night}
Announcement- not an update
{13: treat planning}
{14: Meeting with Alya and trouble heart}
{16: Winter Ball and green eyed monster returns}
{17: The Liar lurks in the night}
{18: Seeing the obvious and Lila akumatized}
{19: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Princess Frost}
{20: Aftermath of the Winter Ball}
{21: Thinking and the big conclusion}
{22: Telling everyone the good news }
{23: Big blizzard coming soon}
{24: Cat Noir's visit}
{25: Monday: Adrien's confession}
{26: Lecture about Christmas tales}
{27: Lila's tricks again and science lesson}
{28: Speaking to Mr. Damocles and announcement}
{29: Going home and working at the bakery}
{30: Hawkmoth's at it again}
{31: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Stormy Weather}
{32: Back to society}
{33: Tuesday: Getting ready for school}
{34: Miss Bustier's lecture}
{35: Fighting over Adrien}
{36: Chloe akumatized}
{37: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Cheetah}
{38: Back to class and Lila's (fake) apology}
{39: Lunchtime and Lila appeared}
Announcement: Not a chapter update
{40: End of the day}
Epilogue

{15: Surprise proposal}

603 15 6
Von Mesha4200

After Franklin's walk, Marinette took Franklin inside, she unhooked him and he panted and went up to Marinette's leg, she rubbed his head and he licked her face too, and she chuckled.

Tom: Hey honey.

Marinette: Hey

Sabine: We're just heading to the Grand Hotel and get the stuff ready. Think you'll be okay by yourself?

Marinette: Yeah. I'll be okay.

Tom: Okay. If you feel like going to the dance, you can call one of your friends and they'll take you.

Marinette: Okay. 'Like that'll ever happen.' Where's Mei?

Sabine: We dropped her off to Nadja. She'll watch her for a little while.

Marinette: Okay. I'm gonna go upstairs to my room.

Sabine: Okay. *Marinette went upstairs to her room and she looked at Alya's dress and she decided to finish it up for her and hand it to her when she and the others come over and get ready. At the Palace Des Vosges, everyone came and got everything ready, Alya handed the girls white and blue roses. *

Nathaniel: Think she'll say yes?

Mylene: Hope so. They're so cute together.

Rose: They are, huh?

Alya: Okay, everything's all set up?

Max: Just about. *Luka put his guitar around his shoulder and he nodded once yes. *

Alya:  I'll get her. *She goes to her house. * 'You'll change your mind about going out tonight.'

Inside, Marinette fed Franklin a dog treat.

Marinette: Good boy. *She pats his head. Tikki goes up to Marinette. *

Tikki: It's a shame you're not going to the Winter Ball tonight.

Marinette: Eh, there'll be other dances. For now, I don't feel like going anywhere tonight, no matter who begs me to go out. *Soon, the door knocked. * What now? Hide. *Tikki hides in her purse and she goes to the door, it is Alya. * Hey.

Alya: Hey, you left something at the park.

Marinette: I did? I don't think I did.

Alya: Of course you did. Come on. *She grabbed her hand, but Marinette pulled her arm back. *

Marinette: I don't think I can go out right now.

Alya: What? Why not?

Marinette: I'm... still finishing up your dress.

Alya: Oh, yeah. You did say that.

Marinette: Yeah. So, I'm gonna go get back at it. Come over later before going to the dance, okay?

Alya: Come on, girl. The dress can wait, can it?

Marinette: Well...

Alya: (holding her arm) Really, you left something at the park. You better go get it before someone takes it by accident.

Marinette: Hey, wait! What did I leave exactly?

Alya: Um... your scarf.

Marinette: I was wearing it. I brought it back.

Alya: What about your hat?

Marinette: had that one and brought it home.

Alya: Please. It's very important.

Marinette: (annoyed) You're not gonna let this go, are you?

Alya: Nope. Not until you say yes.

Marinette: Well keep dreaming because I'm not budging.

Alya: (groaning) Come on, you're not getting it.

Marinette: Don't have to.

Alya: Okay, you left me no choice. *She gets a blindfold and ties it around Marinette's eyes. *

Marinette: Hey! What are you doing? Get this blindfold off my eyes.

Alya: (finishing tying it) Nope. This is a surprise and you are not going to miss out on it.

Marinette: This isn't funny, Alya. Now help me get this off my eyes!

Alya: Sorry, but I can do it. Let's go.

Marinette: Wait. At least lock the door for me.

Alya: Okay, where's your house key?

Marinette: In my purse. *Alya goes into her purse, Tikki hides behind a wallet and pushes the house keys in front, Alya grabs the keys, and locks the door. The door was closed, Franklin was confused and he went to his dog bed and took a nap. *

Alya: There. The door's locked. Let's go. *Alya grabbed Marinette's arm and led downstairs. *

Marinette: Hey slow down.

Alya: We're almost there. *She opened the gate door and they entered the park. * Okay, we're here. *She takes the blindfold off of Marinette's eyes. *

Marinette: (side-eyed Alya) I hate it when you do that. *Alya grinned happily. * What's going on here? Why are you all here?

Rose: No reason.

Nino: Here. *He handed Marinette a white rose. *

Marinette: A rose?

Nino: It's not just a rose. Just follow them and you'll see what's up.

Marinette: Oh. Okay then? *She takes Rose's blue rose and she keeps going until she gets to the end. * 'Weird.' *She keeps going until she hears a guitar playing. * Hmm? *She keeps moving until she sees Luka. * 'Luka? What's he doing here?' Luka?

Luka: Hey. *He put his guitar down. * I know you don't have a date for the Winter Ball tonight. I wanted to ask you before, but I planned this.

Marinette: You did?

Luka: Yes. *He got his guitar ready. * I wrote this song that reminded me of you. *He strummed it and sang Rainbow. Then, Alya recorded the whole thing. *

Alix: Recording this proposal?

Alya: Yep. I want people to see how you do a proposal like this. *After Luka's done playing, Marinette blushed and grinned at him. *

Luka: So... will you go to the Winter Ball with me?

Marinette: Is this a joke or you're just doing it out of pity for me?

Luka: What? No, it's not either of these things.

Marinette: How would I know it's not what you're doing?

Luka: Would I lie to you if I said I did this... because I love you? You see... the day before the ball, Alya told the others how you're not going to the ball and they say I was the only source in convincing you to come if I do this. I thought you were okay with either going by yourself or you're not with anyone. And seeing how much I like you, well really like you, I thought this could be a way to ask you. I told them what I wanted to do... what to say... and not throw any hints out to you or you'll probably wonder what they're planning on doing. So you see... it was my idea for this proposal to you, it was not by force but the kindness of my heart to you. So, I'll ask you again: will you go to the winter ball with me? As my date?

Marinette: (sighed) Yes. I'll go with you. *Luka grinned and he hugged her, she hugged him back. Everyone cheered for them. *

Luka: Think we better get ready.

Marinette: Agreed. *They leave the park and everyone else heads home and gets ready too. Marinette told her family everything and they were happy that she had a date to the Winter Ball. She gets a dress she worked on for months and she puts it on. Then she put her hair in a fishtail braid and put on a necklace. * How do I look?

Tikki: You look like a princess.

Marinette: Thank you, Tikki. *She gets a white clutch, she opens the clutch Tikki goes inside and Marinette finishes up getting ready. Then, the doorbell rang. Tom held Mei and he opened the door. *

Tom: Ahh, Luka.

Luka: Hi, Mr. Dupain.

Tom: No need to be so formal, call me Tom. Are you waiting for Marinette?

Luka: Yes.

Tom: Hold on. *He goes up the steps to the trapdoor to her room. * Marinette, Luka is here.

Marinette: Be right there. *Mei babbled, he tickled her. *

Luka: I didn't know you had a baby.

Tom: This is Mei. *Luka looked at Mei, he touched her hand and she grabbed his finger and moved it a little bit, she babbled. Then, Luka gently pulled his finger away from her hand. *

Luka: She's adorable. *Soon, Marinette came down all dressed. *

Sabine: You look beautiful, honey.

Marinette: Thank you.

Sabine: Hold on. I gotta get a picture.

Marinette: Mom. Really?

Sabine: Just this once. *She got her camera out. * And smile. *They smiled and Sabine took a picture of them. * 'I hope they start dating.' Got it.

Luka: You ready to go?

Marinette: Yeah. *Soon, Franklin barked and went up to Marinette. She rubbed his head. * See you later, buddy.

Tom: I'll walk him tonight.

Marinette: Thanks, dad. *They leave the house together. * So, how do we go to the Hotel? By your bike or are we walking together?

Luka: I might have pulled some strings and got something special.

Marinette: A limo?

Luka: No.

Marinette: Your mom's taking us together?

Luka: No.

Marinette: What is it?

Luka: This. *He revealed a Horse carriage, Marinette was surprised. *

Marinette: We're going to the Hotel on a Horse carriage?

Luka: Yes, we are. Come on. *He took her hand, he opened the carriage door letting Marinette get on first, he got in last, and closed the door. Then, the horse carriage driver gently flicked the Horses to move. *

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74.5K 1.8K 33
This story is inspired after watching the episode Miracle Queen, this is my take on what I think and want to happen next. (Spoilers in the descriptio...
28.2K 1.2K 29
In a classic "enemies to lovers" story, Kagami and Marinette have hated each other ever since Friendship day. So for years, they've been competing fo...
112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
8.4K 237 21
Luka and Kagami had to learn the hard cold truth that their beloved lovers, Adrien and Marinette didn't like them. Worse than that they were heartbro...