Yandere Senpai X Reader

By _Dr_Kat_The_Simp_

Senpai from Friday Night Funkin More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
THANK YOU ALLLLL 🥰❤😘
Part 12
Question
WHY DO YOUS LIKE THIS SO MUCH
Part 14.... NSFW. M/F

Part 13

1.8K 35 34
By _Dr_Kat_The_Simp_

SMUT WARNING (Kinda)

A couple days after you had that talk with Senpais mom You and Senpai have been cuddling in bed watching movies. You wiggle a bit moving back in Senpais arms to get comfortable. "M-mmm~ Y-Y/N-" He tried to back up a bit but it was to late you felt something poking your back. "Oh my- Senpai~" you giggle turning to face him. He was Bright red "Y-yes Y-Y/N?" He was trying to hide it. "Are you hard~" you teased giggling. "W-what no of course not hehe-" He looked away Embarrassed. You grab him by the chin and make him look at you "I could help you with it darling~ ". He goes bright red and freezes not knowing what to say. "Awww what's wrong is the pretty boy a virgin~" You tease. "W-Well yes...." he tried to look away embarrassed. "I can change that love~" you kiss his neck. "I- o-ok l-let me just go take a shower love-" he slowly gets up. "Alright I'll get ready for you~" you giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 14.3K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.3M 84.7K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.3M 139K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 131K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...