Cassarian Married life (In th...

Af VelvitaRose

This story is an Cassarian fanfiction. The main characters are Varian and Cassandra, along with their two dau... Mere

Character Descriptions (Must read)
Suggestions page
Story 1 - Acting as daddy's girl
Story 2 - A bedtime story
Story 3 - A father-daughter road trip.
Story 4 - Amber's interests
Ulla's interests
Story 6 - A tea party
Story 7 - Spider!!!
Story 8 - Amber's surprising birthday gift
Story 9! - Ulla's first word
Amber's high school troubles (+New Character)
A new Year's to remember!
Dad's respect
DAD STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

Story 5 - Ulla's first day

164 14 95
Af VelvitaRose

THIS ONE TOOK FOREVER but I couldn't be more proud of it! Enjoy and please comment and give it a vote. The time and effort I put into this were CRAZY!!! And I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

💖 

Ulla is in her room brushing her hair and standing infringe of her mirror. Ruddiger is sitting on a stool next to her putting on a boy tie.

Ulla - I am so excited Ruddiger! What do you think? (Shows Ruddiger her cute little dark red skirt and brown shirt)

Cassandra's voice shouting from the other room - Ulla! Time for school!

Ulla - *picks up Ruddiger* It's time!

*fixes his bow tie*

Ulla - Coming mom!

*she grabbed her teal backpack with pin and stuff EVERYWHERE on it. She had pins and badges from everywhere her parents have been. And since they used to do adventuring all across the world there was a lot.*

Cassandra- I can't believe you are already having your first day of school.

Ulla - I'll be fine!

Varian - yeah Cassie, she can handle it. I mean she's seven now... I know school was supposed to start a couple years ago but our family does so much traveling-

Cassandra- *clears throat interrupting him* the point is. You are starting first grade. It doesn't matter if you are a couple years late. I mean you live with two science geeks, so you have science covered.

Varian - Just go out there and show the world ULLA!!!

Ulla - I will. *she started walking out the door when Cassandra grabbed her backpack stopping her*

Cassandra - No raccoons at school Ulla.

Ulla turned around and her mom went in her backpack and took out Ruddiger who didn't want to leave.

Ruddiger was taken out of her backpack and he looked sad.

Ulla Walked over to Ruddiger and brushed the hair on his head.

Ulla - I'll be alright buddy. *she gave him a kiss on the forehead* I love you Ruddiger.

Ruddiger jumped out of Cassandra's arms onto Ulla giving her a big Racoon hug

Ruddiger - *lets out a chatter*

Ulla - *gives him a hug back* I'll be fine. I love you Ruddiger.

*we look over at Cassandra who is trying not to cry*

Varian - She's gonna be ok Cassie.

Cassandra - I know... that's why I'm crying. *she said letting Varian hold her comforting her*

*She stopped when she looked around and let out a sigh*

AMBER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!!!!

Amber - *grunts* Fine.

Cassandra - Fourth grade can't be THAT bad.

Amber - No it stinks! I can't make any friends!!!

Varian - What about Sophie?

Amber - That's the class turtle!

Varian - YOU HAVE A CLASS TURTLE!!!!! How did I not know this!?!?

Cassandra - I don't know, we took care of her for a week.

Varian - That's why there was a turtle in our home!?!?! I thought Ulla had just made a new friend.

Cassandra - ignore him, you two are my girls and you will be amazing out there. I love you both. *she gives them both a big hug and gives them each a kiss on their heads*

Varian walked up to his girls and joined the hug starting to sob

Ulla - Dad, are you crying?

Varian - What no! My eyes are just leaking to show and strong emotion that I'm feeling.

All his girls - ......

Cassandra - I love you both. *gives them a tighter hug getting ready to release*

Varian - I love you two. Don't do anything stupid Amber.

Amber - We'll see. *says with the sass she got from both her parents*

Cassandra - Ulla you go and show them the princess inside you.

Ulla - I will wear the crown with my head held up high!

Amber and Ulla wave goodbye as they leave. Cassandra and Varian wave back and as soon as the door closes.

Cassandra - *crying* Why do they have to grow up so fast! *sobbing*

Varian - *sobbing with her*

Cassandra releases the hug and wiped away her tears.

Cassandra - Why don't we do something fun!!! It's been years since we've had the house to ourselves!

Varian - YEAH!!!! Let's do a Date-night!!!! No kids around! We will have the whole house to ourselves!!!

Cassandra- EXACTLY IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! AND WE CAN-

(We cut to them sleeping on the couch)

Varian - *really tired* Best idea you've ever had.

Cassandra- Shouldn't the girls be coming home soon?

Varian - I hope so, Ruddiger hasn't been the same since Ulla left.

We look over to see Ruddiger sitting in a little cubby with a picture of Ulla all sad.

They hear the door start to unlock itself and Varian and Cass both stand up to greet their daughters.

When the door opens Amber is taking out the key and Ulla is standing next to her sister.

Varian - Hey! How was your first day at school?

Ulla - I don't want to talk about it.

Ulla said as she started crying and ran to her and Amber's room and Ruddiger followed close behind. They heard the door slam, and they could hear her crying.

Cassandra - *asking Amber* What happened?

Amber - I don't think I should be the one to tell you.

*Amber said following the path to her and Ulla's bedroom*

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Cassandra was sitting on a chair and Varian was pacing back and forth.

Varian – This makes no sense! She has been looking forward to school for SO long! How could she not have a good time!?!

Cassandra – Varian sometimes we set our standards so high then what we get isn't what we hope. I'll go check on her in a bit. Ok?

Varian – Yeah, alright.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

*inside the girls bedroom*

Amber has her arms wrapped around Ulla and they are on the bottom bunk on the bunk bed. Amber is holding her crying sister and Ulla has Ruddiger on her lap.

Amber – I'm sure it wasn't that bad.

Ulla - *crying* YES IT WAS!!!! They told me princesses are for babies! I just don't fit in.

Amber – I'm not much better. The kids in my grade. No one ever understands my alchemy. The majority of them have never even heard that term.

Ulla – *sobs* .... Can I just be alone right now...

Amber got up, she held her sister's hand as she walked away, once she was out of reach she dropped Ulla's hand and went out the door.

Ulla – Ruddiger you too.

Ruddiger looked at Ulla with eyes begging her to stay.

Ulla – Please.... I really want to be alone.

Ruddiger sadly and walking with his head low walked out the door.

Cassandra was walking in the hall when she saw Ruddiger. Ulla is almost always with Ruddiger. It was worse than she thought.

Cassandra walked up and knocked on the open door to let Ulla know she was there.

She whispered and spoke to Ulla so she could hear her.

Cassandra – Can I come in?

Ulla hid her face from her mom not wanting to talk.

Cassandra – Ulla?

Ulla - *whimper grunt noise*

Cassandra – What happened at school?

Ulla – I don't want to talk about it.

Cassandra walked up to her daughter and sat next to her.

Cassandra – You get that from me AND your father. But if my best friend Aunt Rapunzel taught me anything... it's that sometimes you have to talk about it.

Ulla looked at her mom and her mom as her eyes filled with tears. That's when Ruddiger walked up next to the door.

Ulla – Mom! They all think I'm weird!

Cassandra started holding her daughter in a hug, and Ruddiger ran up onto Ulla's lap.

Ulla – AND PEOPLE SAY I'M LIKE A BABY!!!! AND PRINCESSES ARE STUPID!!!!!

Cassandra gave her daughter a big hug and Ruddiger joined in. Cassandra released the hug, Ulla was holding Ruddiger when her mom looked into her adorable green eyes.

Cassandra – Princesses are not stupid. And YOU are my princess Ulla. You will rule this kingdom one day. They will come around, it was the first day anyway. First days always stink. Do you remember Amber's first day?

/-/-/-/-/-/-/

(Flashback to a year ago, Amber was nine and....)

Varian is pulling Amber with all his strength as she is holding onto the door of the house.

Amber – NO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!!!

Varian – YOU'VE BEEN HOME SCHOOLED FOR THREE YEARS!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL!!!!!

Amber – NO!!!!

/-/-/-/-/

Cassandra shivers from the painful memories.

Cassandra – It wasn't fun. My point is, first days are never great, but the point is you go back and make sure the next day is even better.

Ulla – You really think I can fit in?

Cassandra – Ulla, you are the extrovert of our family, and you need people. So go out there and enjoy it. I'm sure there are people like you and help them embrace their princess side. Everyone has one. You are amazing at bringing out people's princess sides.

Ulla – I know. I love seeing daddy in a dress.

Cassandra – You and me both.... Anyway. You promise me you'll give school a second chance?

Ulla – I promise.

Ulla gave her mom a hug.

Cassandra – And... be yourself. You're my princess Ulla. You wear that crown and rule the kingdom.

Ulla smiled at her mom.

/-/-/-/-/-/

The next day.

The teacher was standing up and calling attendance.

Teacher – Ulla .... Ulla?

The door opened, and Ulla was standing there in her dress, along with Ruddiger around her shoulders.

The teacher's eyes widened at the raccoon in the room.

The teacher walked over to Ulla and told her.

Teacher – I'm sorry, raccoons aren't allowed at school.

Ulla – But I thought school was a place to learn. Ruddiger wants to learn just as much as me!

Ruddiger made a chatter as he pulled out a notebook and pencil as he sat on Ulla's head.

Teacher – I'm sorry but it's not my choice. Animals aren't allowed. I'm sorry.

Amber was walking in the hallway when she saw Ulla starting to get heartbroken. Amber gave her a smirk.

Amber – Excuse me, Ma'am.

Teacher – Amber, shouldn't you be in your class.

Amber – No, I'm in the bathroom. But I do want to say if animals aren't allowed at school none of us are.

The teacher gave Amber a glower because Amber has done this before.

Amber – Because humans are also animals.... And it just so happens I have a copy of the school rule book right here.

Amber pulled her copy of the school rules out of her backpack... most of them had red underlines and notes written by her teachers from rules she has "broken"

Amber – The rule book specifically says "No PETS" are allowed on the school's campus. As you can see, Ruddiger isn't a pet. He is a member of our family. And on page fifty-five it says that "Anyone who is eager to learn no matter gender, age, or any other defining feature is allowed to attend." So Ruddiger should easily be allowed to attend.

Teacher – You need to have his guardians allow him in and there are so many other things AMBER YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!!!

Amber – As you can see, his guardians are me and Ulla. We are both ok with him attending. But if you still aren't convinced that he should be allowed. On page eighty-seven it also says "Any kind of service dog or any animal companion that can help a student with an issue they are free to attend the classes with them." As you can see, Ruddiger helps Ulla in so many ways its impossible to count. So, if you want to deny the school rules again then feel free to do so and I will speak with the principal about it.

Teacher – Fine. Ruddiger can stay.

Ulla and Ruddiger both got really happy.

Amber – Great! Now if you excuse me I should get back to class before my teacher gets worried about me. Thank you for your time ma'am.

Amber started walking out, but once Amber was in the hallway.

Teacher – Ulla, take a seat.

Ulla – I forgot something. May I go get it?

Teacher - *sigh* Quickly.

Ulla ran into the hallway and gave her sister a big hug.

Ulla – Thank you, Amie. (Her nickname for her sister)

Amber - *hugs her back* Anything to keep our little fuzzy friend with us.... I love you, Ulla.

Ulla – I love you too Amber. 

2000 WORDS!!!! OMG!!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.4K 104 22
An Oc written into the Tangled Story. Cassandra x Oc. Also I added another kingdom so now there's eight kingdoms. I added a kingdom I made called, Al...
1K 28 13
What if Cassandra never stole the moonstone? What if the Cassandra who DID was a fraud? And the real one got trapped somewhere no one knows of? What...
27.9K 767 19
Cass had been looking for her destiny outside of Corona for several months when she gets an invitation to Rapunzel and Eugene's wedding and decides t...
7.3K 333 22
This is a love/action/Fanfiction of the tv show tangled the series AKA Tangled adventures. It's of Varian and Casandra. It's called A CONNECTION. One...