Fake Girlfriend ( Jacob Bertr...

By rolemod3lz

In which a girl gets paid to date jacob to protect his ex. More

1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%

24%

1.7K 45 19
By rolemod3lz

Kimberly and jacob were together and everyone knew. But the relationship was very much private, and would barley post each other.

The two were happy, and that's the only thing that mattered to them.

Kimberly had released her album, which everyone loved. And she was proud of herself.

Jacob was in more shows and movies, excited that his acting career was expanding.

The two were traveling to utah today. They were going to stay in a small city, St. George.

It didn't have much, but it was quiet and peaceful. And that's what they needed.

The two stayed in a hotel, almost in the middle of the whole city. It was beautiful.

Today, they just decided to swim in the pool. They had been in there for a good two hours until they got hungry.

They went to get Denny's since it was close to their hotel. They were admiring the night lights.

"tomorrow we should go to the dixie mountain," jacob smiled

"sounds good, we can go to sand hallow after too, it's a lake"

"you did your research," jacob laughed taking a bite from his food

"well we weren't going to sit in the hotel and pool all day," she laughed

"true," he smiled at her, "i love you"

"i love you too jacob"  she smiled.

The next day they did in fact to dixie mountain and sand hallow.

They loved being there, even the houses were pretty.

They enjoyed the sunsets, they were so beautiful. Not a lot like california.

The people were even friendly, and would talk to you like they knew you. It made them feel welcomed.

But the two had to leave the next day sadly, on the bright side  they did leave  happy and more relaxed.
-
-
-
Skip a year

𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲: 𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸 !!
-
𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲: 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸...
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟭: 𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲.
𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘁: 𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯.
  𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟮: 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄        𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗿.
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟯: 𝗯𝗮𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴.
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗠 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦??
  𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗵𝗲𝘆𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱??

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳𝘀 𝘂𝗽!
-
𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲: 𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘
𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲: 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦??
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟰: 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗳
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟱: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳, 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝘁. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗡.
-
-
Jacob
timmy tim misses us?

Kimberly
we haven't seen him in like 5 months
ofc he does

Jacob
fan 😫
i'm jk.
let's go to new york

Kimberly
back off
he's mine 😡😡

Jacob
wtv
so let's go?

Kimberly
duh.
let's walk in the night again
:)))

Jacob
you got it
i'll tell him we're going

Kimberly
sounds good
i'll start packing

Jacob
perfect.
i love you

Kimberly
i love you too
——
The two would go to different cities almost every month. exploring the world little by little

they made friends all around, close ones like timothee. which was funny to all there because kimberly was a big fan. and now they were practically best friends (with no feelings ofc.)

Xolito would be the third wheel sometimes, but they included him and didn't make him feel like the third wheel.

Kimberly's twins brother started dating peyton, they were also very much cute together.

———————-
Jacob, he was different than when they're err fake dating. he showed more love and appreciation towards kimberly, and even introduced her to everyone.

Sometimes he would be talking and mention Kimberly without even knowing. Something was always related to his beautiful girlfriend.

Some people thought it was cute and others annoying. He didn't care though. He was glad to have her. And that was all that mattered.

At least for now.

Kimberly, she loved jacob more than she had before. She loved meeting his family and friends. Loved being by his side and getting showed off.

She would love how he looked after her, even with his own family. She would always talk to her mom about him, and her mom was happy for her. Her mom thought jacob was a good guy.

Jacob and Kimberly were one happy couple, the couple everyone knew would last because they loved each other so much.

And they hoped it would stay like that forever.

They were meant to be.

Jacob and Kimberly were madly in love, and no one could change those feelings. ever.

And that was Kimberly and Jacob, the fake couple who fell in love.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱.
𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 '𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁' 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.
𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱.
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀, 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆.

𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.
𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱.
-
𝗮 <𝟯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.3K 41
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗕𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰�...
1.3K 113 10
•✨• In which Natalie and Eli help bring each other out of their shell, only for it to backfire.
75.6K 1.5K 26
"i 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝟵𝟵 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝟳𝟱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺." 𝗘𝗹𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗻�...
4.1K 70 12
(Discontinued [sorry besties ] ) this is a cobra Kai story it'll be an female reader! but anyone else is obviously free to read! I do not own cob...