7%

Two months into the relationship

Jacob and Kimberly had been seen out in public more, the hate on jacob's ex was going away which meant the plan was working.

Kimberly and Jacob had grown a close bond that no one could tear apart.

Some days xolo would tag along like a third wheel and make them have even more fun.

Kimberly was never the person to hang out with people everyday, it was rare for her. Even weird for xolo that his cousin was hanging out with someone everyday.

"come on kimberly we are gonna be lateeee," he told her

"i'm just putting my earrings in," she smiled

The two were going to a mall because they needed new clothes for one of kimberlys music video she was going to do.

The two got to the mall, where a lot of jacob's fans were at. How did they know he was there, no idea.

But Kimberly was scared of all the teenage girls. The hate, the threats, she would never see them the same.

A/N i know we aren't like this but for the story the characters are like this. You guys are all literally so sweet lol.

"i'm so sorry, i don't know how they found me-" jacob told her

"it's okay, we can do this," she smiled at him and he nodded.

The girls crowded around them, making jacob hold kimberlys hand tighter. He didn't want to loose her in the crowd, especially after all the dms he had seen.

"jacob marry me!"

"jacob you need someone like me!"

"jacob i love you!"

"kimberly again?"

"i feel bad for him"

At some point kimberly felt her hair being pulled, "ow!" she said looking back to a couple of girls laughing. Some girls put their hands on her and jacob had had enough

"that's enough! get your hands off of her. please give us space. we're humans too!" he told them making them all look surprised and give them space.

"thank you all," he looked at everyone, "also kimberly, is such a beautiful talented person with a good heart. she does not deserve the comments and dms she gets from some of you bashing her. please be respectful to us and to her." he smiled at them, "thanks for the support!" he waved at them and took kimberly by the hand to the security guard that had came to help.

"that was wild," she told him

"yeah it was, are you okay?" he asked

"i'm fine right now," she smiled," thanks for sticking up for me."

"kimberly you're literally my best friend and "girlfriend," of course i will stand up for you," he smiled, "come on we need to get to filming soon." he said taking her to the stores they wnated to go too and bought clothes.

The two started getting tagged soon in videos and pictures. With good and Bad captions,

"i feel bad for kimberly, you guys need to learn how to respect them"

"jacob was so rude"

"why is jacob choosing a girl over his fans"

"kimberly looked so scared"

"respect their privacy"

"kimberly and jacob deserve so much better."

"i'm sorry that your fans are saying that," kimberly told him

"you're alright, it's not your fault kimberly. they need to learn anyways," he smiled, "are you ready to film the music video?"

"hell yeah!" she smiled as they walked into the set together.

The two filmed the music video in 4 hours, tired at the very end. But it was going to be amazing. And they both knew it.

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 ❤️                 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝗫𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲

                 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝗫𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝟰 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 🤎🤎

𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗵: 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲: 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 <𝟯                      𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗴 🤎🤎

                     𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗴 🤎🤎

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰: 𝗔𝗪! 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝟰𝗟 💘

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗺: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲! ❤️
↪️𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲; 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺 <𝟯
-
The two smiled at each other.

"i meant my caption," jacob told her, "i have so much fun with you."

Kimberly smiled, "i have the best times with you, thanks for everything," she smiled hugging him.

"yeah of course," he smiled and hugged her back and then pulled her into a kiss.

oh boy were they going to regret it later.